Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Barber (Wolvenrogue and NurseMaxine)

Annie feigned shock and dismay at his words and actions, but her heart was not in resisting significantly. She loved his playful ways and how he forced her out of the mold she had created for herself, and beyond that she had never been so wet for so long in her life. She just felt good and loved. She wasn't sure quite yet that it really was love, but she was sure that at this moment she didn't know what else to call it. She kept reaching behind herself in an attempt to keep her bare ass covered, but it was clear to her that Jason had other ideas. He kept sliding his arm up her back and taking the shirt with it. She was wiggling and giggling uncontrollably, and the more she did, the more attention it drew to her predicament.

Last edited:
"Hey!" he finally said under his breath. "if you don't quiet down, the whole beach will be checking you out!" Even as he said it, he tickled her through the thin shirt making her squirm and giggle. Suddenly he stopped and got quiet and began quickly pealing off his shirt. "Quick! put this on! he said. "A police woman is coming this way! Hurry!".

Annie saw the officer nearly at the same time and though she was paniced, she just couldn't stop giggling. She got the shirt on and was still in hysterics when the woman walked up, shined her light on the laughing girl and said " Are you ok miss?" Maxine managed to choke out "Me? I've never been better!" The cop then replied "well Miss you better let your boyfriend here do the driving! Have nice evening, Ive no doubt you will! Oh and by the way, keep that shirt on till you get home!"

By then Maxine was rolling on the sand and holding her belly.

Last edited:
Jason had managed to keep a relatively straight face until the officer left, but once she had He too burst out laughing. "Oh my god! I though she was going to check you for drunk and disorderly. She had to figure that you were drunk. That is too funny!" He took her hand and pulled her back up to her feet. He wrapped his arm again and they wandered back to the car. He figured that it was not worth the risk staying at the beach, having already had an encounter with the police. The short drive home from the beach was relatively quiet, but his mind was moving 100 miles an hour.

When the Porsche slipped into the dark driveway beside Jason's house Maxine felt a shiver of excitement run through her. Intuitively she knew that Jason would not fail to take advantage of the situation. The next thing she knew Jason's tee shirt was tossed behind the seat of the Porsche and her soaking pussy was leaving a trail on the hood as she laid back, legs spread wide before the man. Her body wanted him. It wanted him bad . Leaning forward she began working at the button of his pants and sliding down the zipper.

"I thought you were going to show me something I was guaranteed to like? Jason questioned with a big smile. It wasn't that he didn't like what she was up to, but he had been intrigued by her statement. It was a promise he intended to see that she kept. For now he let her continue, but decided that her shirt had outlived its usefulness and started working on the buttons and quickly had it of of her and tossed over the windshield and laying in the seat. Now completely naked except for her heel and laying back on the hood she was an amazing sight, and when his cock was finally freed, it sprung out like a thick sapling almost 9 inches long and pointing right at her spread pussy.

Annie looked down between her spread thighs at the 9 inch monster bearing down on her as she perched on the hood of Jason's Porche. As he was about to drive between her thighs, her tiny hand grabbed his massive cock and after moistening it in her sopping pussy directed it at her tight little rosebud which was already coated by her drooling pussy. She rocked her hips back lining up her backdoor with his monstrous rod. She gasped in surprise as she was again able to take the massive organ fully but this time in her ass. Her tiny voice echoed across the parking lot as she sighed in pain mixed with exstacy. As she felt him bottom out she wrapped her tiny legs around his ass and locked them together as she buried his face in her full but perky breasts. "Stand up!" She demanded. Now dance!

Jason was surprised at her request, but complied and quickly found the sensation created by the little woman's bouncing body sliding on his cock while he danced was perhaps the most exquisit feeling he had ever experienced. They danced about the garage for 20 minutes to an unheard melody until in a fit of pleasure they each had yet another orgasm and Jason nearly collapsed onto the pavement before he could get them untangled and back in the car, both naked and headed home the 30 miles to Annie's place By this time, the town was completely dark and they had no hesitation in walking from the car stark naked. When the got to the house the went straight to the bed room and collapsed on the bed in a mutual fit of giggles.

When Annie finally got control over her giggles she asked, " would you like some wine? It won't be as good as what we had for dinner, but it will help maintain our mood. She left and went to the kitchen and returned with a bottle and two glasses. She set them on the living room table. Calling Jason from the bedroom, she grinned at him and said " I want to dance with you again!" I have some old vinyl. Perhaps you can find something appropriate."

Jason grinned more broadly now and walked over to the record player and looked through he stack of records. She was right, they were old, but for his purposes that was perfect. He selected a recording of "Blue Danube" and started it playing before bowing and extending a hand to Annie. Ballroom dancing with a pretty nude girl was a new experience and he fond it very pleasant but extremely distracting, especially her large breasts which were free to sway about as they danced. Before long they also had to contend with his 9 inches poking at Annie.

Annie laughed as his cock poked the underside of her breasts. There is only one solution for this," she said grinning large. "Pick me up and we can dance like we did in the garage. She reached up and grabbed his shoulder s and lifted herself up and wrapped her legs about him before setting down in on his cock and impaling herself.

Jason nearly shot his load when Annie sunk down on him again with her steaming pussy. He swallowed hard and concentrated on the dance though with Annie bouncing up and down he wouldn't last long. When the song finally ended he sunk into the coach with Annie still impaled in his lap he pulled her against his chest and kissed her deep. "I believe you are the most amazing woman I have ever met, He said. picking up his glass he took a long swallow of wine.

"I know what I want and I am not afraid to take it.". She enthused, and at this moment I have it right where it belongs! I intend to keep it there all night! With that said she laid against his chest and nuzzled his neck as her long hair covered them both in her soft waves. She loved feel of his smooth skin and strong musles beneath her and she continued to rock her hips massaging the hard cock which kept her securely pinned to him. "I feel so full! I love that feeling." She lifted her head and looked up at Jason's face expecantly, waiting for a kiss. She felt Jason's hands holding her ass and smiled into his lips.

If his hands had not been full of feminine flesh Jason might well have pinched himself. This whole day had been surreal and it promised to stay that way through the night. "I love having you wrapped around me." he said as his lips met hers in a passionate kiss. "I am going to teach you Ballroom" I can't imagine having anyone else for a partner now. That is if you are willing. He stood holding her ass in his hands and walked slowly to the bedroom and they returned to the bed. He withdrew just long enough to spoon her against him and pushing her knees up against her large breasts to bury himself deep within her wetness again before wrapping his arms around her and pulling her tight to him. One hand caressed her nipples while the other found her slit with a long finger.

Last edited:
If Annie had been a kitten she would have been purring. She kissed the firm flesh of the arm that encased her breasts and the attention he paid her had her leaking profusely and coating them both between her thighs. The young woman had not felt such peace and pleasure in a very very long time. Her eyes grew heavy and her breathing slow and soon she was fast asleep. Just the same he hungry body continued to carress Jason's manhood as she slept.

"Jason couldn't help but smile as he lay encased in the young woman no sleeping peacefully next to him. It wasn't long before her body's gentle caresses brought him to the point of orgasm, and in what had to be the most gentle sex he had ever experienced his body filled her with his seed. This was just the stress reliever he needed and sleep quietly over took him as he fell sound asleep. Some six hours later, he found her just when she had been, softly caressing his morning wood and peacefully sleeping. he began softly kissing her awake.

Annie had been having the most delicious dream she had had in years. She felt so full as gallent man had taken her from behind. Just now he was kissing her neck and her tiny body was on fire with passion. But she was waking up. No no no no!!!!!! She willed herself to stay asleep. She always failed and this was no different. But as she awoke, dream and reality merged and there he was. Jason was the source of he full Ness and the kisses. Her heart lept in her chest.

Jason smiled as her eyes blinked open "good morning sunshine!" He gave her a little thrust with his cock to emphasize that he hadn't left her all night. "You realized you milked me again last night? I never asked and I suppose its a bit late now, but are you on Birth control?" Jason wasn't really sure how she would answer but he assumed that she was . Then he began to wonder. She certainly had not had any concern about it. But then he hadn't asked either. Seeing a gleam in her eyes he repeated "Well? Are you?" he was beginning to get nervous.

"Well..,... actually...I mean.....no!". " I haven't been with a man in 2 years ! Why should I be? I'm ok with it. "

Jason was stunned. "You mean you are ok with having a baby? You realize I have cum inside you 5 times in the last twelve hours and my cock kept it all trapped inside you all night? If you are fertile, you are pregnant, not much doubt about that " Oddly Jason wasn't distressed but he was surprised that Annie wasn't.

"I guess I mean I don'-t know why but II never gave it a moment's thought. But you know, if I am pregnant, I would be happy. I have never felt about anyone else like I do about you. .....ever. I guess I just lost my head, but more important, I lost my heart. So if I'm pregnant , so be it, but I sure hope you are happy too, because if I'm not I want to keep trying. " She rolled over to face him and as they disengaged the bed was drenched in a puddle of stickiness. She laughed, wrapped her arms around him and held him ia long and passionate kiss.

Jason laid on his side and perched on one arm as he looked down on the beautiful red head who hay naked and smiling before him as his seed slowly continued to leak from her womb. He thought for barely a minute as his eyes remained fixed to hers. " I am happy. Very happy" their surroundings were plain and between them they had barely what they would need to survive, but it was clear that they that which was most important or at least they were well on their way. " I know you have to work today. The boys will want their coffee, but may I take you dancing tonight? "

Annie looked up at his blue eyes with emerald green ones. Her sumptuous breasts falling to her sides of their own weight. Her face beamed at him . " Of course you can. The shop closes at five. Pick me up." She couldn't think of anything she wanted more than to spend another night with this handsome young man. She thought for a moment."what kind of dancing I don't have a gown for ballroom. " She said a little worried.

"Lets go where you dance tonight. You said you like to dance you must have a favorite place. " He ran his fingers over her wet sex. "I wonder if we made a baby last night?" he asked no one in particular. As he thought about it he decided he would be disappointed if they hadn't. "If we didn't it won't have been from lack of trying. I hate to tell you this but I am probably going to get fired on Monday. My boss almost fired me yesterday. He gave me three days off without pay. "

She smiled back up at him. "Hope you like country!" She enthused. " If you keep playing with my kitty I'm going to jump your bones again you know! " She was already leaking fresh clear fluid from between her thighs. She thought to herself " I've never been so wet in all my life!". She sat up in the bed and turned to face him. And watched as his eyes focused on the long string of clear liquid that ran about 5 inches down her thighs. She just watched him wondering what was running through his mind.

Back
Top Bottom