Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Barber (Wolvenrogue and NurseMaxine)

wolvenrogue

Singularity
Supporter
Now I'm sure all you guys have seen the ads or heard them on the radio, about the awesome new barber shops filled with cute girls, and the way they take care of their customers. Well Jason found out that sometimes home cooking beats a five star restaurant, and if you have the right home town barber, well that's what were here to talk about.

Jason had had a hard weekend, and when he went into work that morning it showed. He had fallen on the bed the night before and slept in his clothes. He woke up late, hung over, with a two day beard, smelling of booze. To say things had gotten out of hand was no exaggeration. He quickly brushed his teeth and tried to comb his hair. He just had to get a hair cut, he just never had time. He had duck tails, a cowlick, and hair piled up over his ears in a series of curls. He tried to straighten his wrinkled clothes, put on a tie and a coat, that thankfully he hadn't slept in, and hurried off to work, still destined to be nearly 20 minutes late.

Jason's drive was a long one. Unable to afford an apartment in town, which would have made more sense for a city boy like him, he had rented an old farm house 20 miles out of town in Dexter, a little crossroads town, population 30. The sign said "Welcome to Dexter" on both sides and was displayed proudly in the center of town, which consisted of the post office, the TB (Town Bar), an aging IGA (Zeke's place) and the barbershop complete with barber pole. It wasn't fancy but it was cheap living. Jason pulled into the parking garage as predicted, a good twenty minutes late and did his best to make a stealthy entrance, but as he passed his bosses open door he heard the dreaded words. "Jason! late again?" he knew he dared not ignore the big man, though he wanted to. Turning to face the boss, he looked down and muttered "sorry". "God! you look like something the cat dragged in! What do you mean showing up here like that and 20 minutes late besides?" Jason just hung his head. It was a bad day at the start and it just got worse. His boss continued "You just got yourself three days off without pay! now get out of here, and clean up your act! You can start with a haircut! Don't let the door hit you in the ass!" The boss was known for being a prick and he wasn't letting anyone down today.

Jason just turned, and headed back to the car. He knew his life was a wreck, but nothing like hearing it from the boss in front of everyone. At least he had enough time..... No money, but that was another problem. He got in the car and drove home. What an ass his boss was.

Annie loved country living. She had inherited the farm a few years ago from her aunt Millie. Technically it wasn't a farm any longer. It was just a 150 year old house in the middle of a lot of overgrown grassy pasture, with a small barn and a duck pond out back. Annie kept one horse, a few chickens and ducks, and Mildred, her milk cow, named after her aunt. Annie loved fresh milk and this seemed the best way to get it. She couldn't sell it, but she had all she could consume.

The farm didn't make any money, so Annie had gone to barber school and taken over the town shop when Old Charlie had passed away. "The boys" (8 old retired farmers) hadn't been happy having a woman run the shop, but no one else was interested, and at least they could still show up every saturday morning, drink free coffee, get a half inch of hair trimmed from their buzz cut, and catch up on the local gossip. After while, the boys even took a liking to Annie. She made good coffee, didn't interrupt their conversation, and as Zeke put it she was "Purdy as a picture". Indeed she was. In fact it was a good thing she worked in the barber shop, otherwise, the boy's wives would have skinned them alive for the looks they gave her.

Annie was a tiny woman, just 4ft 9 inches tall, but what a sight. Being a country girl she had meat on her bones. She had a nice coke bottle figure with a nice set of 35 d cups stacked on a 24" waist and 35 inch hips. Her long red hair hung all the way down to the middle of her cute little apple shaped bottom. Flashing green eyes and a spray of freckles completed the look. She filled out a pair of Osh kosh by Gosh overalls like no one else the boys had ever seen. The jeans and a tank top were her usual uniform, though when she was out and a bout she pulled a sweater over top to escape the rath of the wives. Everyone in town knew she was single, and that made the wives a bit nervous.

The shop was busy on saturdays, but was generally empty the first part of the week and Annie usually reserved that for cleaning up, and today was no exception. So , when the little bell attached to the door rang out at 11 an on a monday it surprised her and she got up quickly from scrubbing the floor on hands and knees. Being warm from the exercise, she had let the flap of her overalls hang down and removed her bra to let things breath. The water from her bucket had splashed on her tank top and left it more than a little transparent, something she hadn't noticed. "Can I help you?" she asked the surprisingly young man who entered. "Aren't you Jason? You live on the old Grayson farm right?" she looked him over. I bet you want a haircut. You surely need one!"

Getting home,he stripped out of his suit and hit the shower. The hot water felt good. The house was old, and not well appointed, but there was nothing like 100 year old pie pan shower head. It was like a warm rain falling on you. He luxuriated in the water as long as he dared before getting out and drying off. He pulled on a pair of jeans and a black rock tour tee shirt, and a pair of canvas shoes. It was a city grunge sort of look and completely out of place in the little town, especially with his two day beard, but he didn't care, it was comfortable.

Jason, put on a pot of coffee and brushed his teeth again while it brewed. He poured a steaming cup and inhaled the fragrant vapors before downing it. He stopped a moment to look in the mirror. It was a mistake. His boss was right. He was a complete mess. He would go to the barbershop right now and set things straight. He hopped in the car, and was about to head into the city and try out the new shops he had heard so much about. The ones with the sexy chicks. But then he remembered he would be missing three days pay next check, and stopped before leaving the driveway. The shop in town was a block away, and their cuts had to be cheaper by plenty. He got out and walked down the street.

When he saw the the little brick building with barber pole on the corner, he couldn't help thinking he was about to step into a Norman Rockwell painting. That place hadn't changed in fifty years at least by the look of it. It was neat and well kept, but it belonged in another era. It screamed "small town" like nothing he had ever seen. The window decal said simply "Barber Shop" which in a town this size was plenty. They would only have one. He opened the door and the little bell rang as he did. A moment later his jaw dropped.

Standing in front of him wearing a smile and a nearly transparent wet tank top was the most gorgeous thing he had seen in a very long time. The tiny woman had his eyes popping out of his head, and they weren't looking at her face, though it was angelic. Instead they were focused about 9 inches lower and staring at the two soft melons that she had on display. The tank top was hiding nothing and her long nipples set on raised areolas finished the look in glorious fashion. Her hair wrapped around the swell of her breasts and hips in a beautiful crimson and her top stopped about four inches short of her overalls revealing the creamiest abs he had ever seen in his life. He had stopped breathing, and when she cleared her throat and asked "Can I help you" her words jarred him back into consciousness. "Yes I do need a hair cut and a shave while you are at it" . He tried to remain nonchalant as she offered him the only chair in the shop and lowered it all the way to the floor. The woman was very short and it was the nly way she would see what she was doing without a stool. However, it also put her breasts at eye level, and any hope of avoiding staring went immediately out the window. As she ran her fingers through his hair the glorious orbs swayed in front of his face and just like a snake charmer's flute had his his snake standing in his pants in no time. He was grateful for the apron she had placed over him moments before.

Annie was surprised to see so young a man enter her shop. Most of her customers were in their late 60's and overweight. But here before her was a tall, sandy haired, blue eyed, man with big shoulders and toned abs, though they were somewhat hidden by his tee shirt. She couldn't help but feel a tingle as she followed his eyes straight to her nipples and realized just why he was staring so intently. It had been accidental, but seeing his reaction, and realizing that he would probably be the only other person in the shop today, she decided that she was not going to discourage him. Her smile broadened as she wrapped the apron around his neck and instead of standing behind him to fasten it she wrapped her arms around his neck putting her nipples dangerously close to his face. She could feel his body heat rising and loved the fresh showered smell of his body.

As she ran her fingers through his hair she noticed he was gripping the arm rests with his fingers. She couldn't resist "accidentally" pressing her puffy pussy against his knuckles trapping them between her and the chair. She kept them trapped there for several minutes as she figited with his hair and her big breasts swayed in front of him. This was fun. She knew she was getting to him, and the thought of it was making her wet.

"Tell me how you would like it cut." she said as she turned the chair toward the mirror, and stepped behind him cradling his head in her cleavage. The look on his face was priceless and she smiled broadly at him in the mirror. As she stepped back around in front of him she could feel her overalls slowly slipping down her hips she did noting about it at the moment, but the feeling was delicious as she had not worn panties today and in another inch the top of her mons would be making an appearance if she allowed it. She cocked her hips to the side and smiled as she waited for an answer.

Jason was too shocked to speak at first. He stammered for several moments before finally getting the words out. "Ah um well I just need it thinned out and trimmed and made to look neat. I'm not fussy about style. " He was thoroughly flustered. He could not believe that the beautiful young woman was standing there nearly half naked and smiling so beautifully. His eyes were now focused on the growing band of skin between her tank top and the overalls. He wondered how long it would be before the overalls were on the floor. By now he was suspecting she was naked underneath. His cock was as hard as a steel rod, but he dared not adjust himself.

Annie pressed her pussy tight against his knuckles again, and began to cut his hair, all the while grinding her most intimate flesh against him. With each time she did the overall s retreated a bit further. Finally the smooth skin of her hips could not hold them any longer and the fell to the floor. Stepping out of them, she kicked them to the corner of the room. Stepping to the side she pulled the cape from over his hand and said "Go ahead! you know you want to!" she moved closer and waited for him to cup her and enjoy the wetness she was making available to his hand. As she trimmed the top of his head she leaned in from the front and pushed his chin down so that he was looking directly down into her cleavage. "see something you like?" she asked him with a smirk on her face.

"Uh yeah" Jason muttered dumbly as he extended his shaking hand palm up and held her delicate flesh in his grip. The girl was soaking wet and his middle finger slipped easily up inside her hot cavity as his thumb found her love button. "good" she said as she set down her clippers and pulled the damp tank top up and over her head. She now stood totally naked from the waist down and was cutting his hair as though being bottomless with his hand in her pussy in public was as natural as breathing. "Aren't you afraid someone will come in?" he asked her. The concern seemed reasonable to him, but didn't seem to bother her in the least.

She stopped cutting his hair and just looked at him smiling as she set down the clippers and peeled off her tank top tossing it in the corner with the overalls. "only you would ask that question. Everyone else in town knows I clean on Mondays, I don't cut hair....normally. I made an exception for a hotty like you. No one else is coming. They all figure I'm closed. So how long have you been in town anyway? Oh by the way, you have that finger inside me and your thumb on my clit. do some good will you? How often do you think I get off in a little town like this? When we are done here you are taking me to dinner in town. I want a ride in that hot car of yours. After that we'll see. Maybe you can spend the night. Let's see what you got." She stopped cutting hair again and put down the clippers, before lifting the cape and unzipping his fly. His 8 and a half inches was like a jack in the box waiting to escape. it just popped free. "Holy shit!" she gasped. "Dinner or no dinner, you are staying the night."

Jason never ceased to be surprised by this woman. Not only was he taking her to dinner, but he was staying the night with her. She hadn't asked, she just told him. then she made sure he was going to comply by getting him so wrapped around her little finger that there was nothing he would deny her. Actually though it was the other way around. She was wrapped around his middle finger, literally, and demanding he get busy and make use of it. Holy shit. This was simply fucking unbelievable. " so I've lived here two months but I'm kind of a loaner I don't get out much". Following orders he started working her pussy and clit as best he could while holding his head still. Suddenly it seemed like she just paused in the cutting. Being pretty sure of what was coming, he picked up the pace.

She set the clippers down. This was really happening. She closed her eyes and prepared to scream. Her little body clamped down on his finger and she wished it was that eight and half inch cock she had seen. That thought did it she was over the moon. He body was racked with an orgasm like she hadn't had in years. There was something about not being able to control the circumstances that upped the anti. "OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHSSHHHHIIIITTTTTT!GAWDALLLLMIIIGHTTTTYY!!!IMMMMCUUUMMMINGGG!!!!" It was one long scream and she wondered if they heard it down the street at the IGA.. OH Fuck Jeremy! that was amazing. She watched as she slipped off of Jeremy's hand. She looked at it and it literally had a pool of her cream in it. They both started laughing. She handed him a towel and pulled back the cape to revela his cock still hard and throbbing beneath it. Climbing nto his lap she lowered herself over his cock and dropped down and a gasp escaped her as she sunk over it taking it fully. "Oh My God I did it! I feel like a kabob, but damn! I took it all!" She started rocking her hips as she finished up his hair. She didnt finish though before she came a second time on his cock and lay limp in his lap gasping. "Comeback any monday!" she gasped. The haircuts are on the house.

Jeremy was very glad that it was indeed a small town, though if they had been caught, it would have only been 5 minutes before the whole town knew about it. He lifted her head from his shoulder and looked into her eyes. they appeared all dreamy and she was wearing a silly satisfied grin. he smiled back at the girl letting her head rest back on his shoulder. Though they were both just regaining their breath, it was a quiet moment filled with a strangely warm feeling. It was then that he realized that where their two bodies met the wet spot was still growing. Her body was slowly soaking him. "do you have a washer? I'm sorta wet." he said breaking into a chuckle..

She lifted her head and looking into his eyes with a dreamy smile, she said, "Don't worry big boy, you can run around my house naked all afternoon while I wash your clothes. I will see to it you aren't bored." She laid her head back on his shoulders and sort of snuggled in, all the while leaking all over him. She wasn't in any hurry at all he didn't seem in any hurry at all, and as long as he wasn't she planned on taking full advantage. She continued to rock herself on his cock hoping that he was able to give it another go. She rolled on her back and sliding her ass along his cock managed to get it partially engaged in her back door. He was so wet with her juices that she easily slipped over his member and she was able to get him solidly lodged in her ass. She arched her back, making her magnificent tits stand proud, daring him to molest them.

Jeremy groaned as the girls body slid down his manhood, burying him deep in her ass which seemed if anything, tighter than her pussy. His hands instinctively went to her soft but firm breasts capped with amazing pink nipples. His long fingers drummed across them and then he tweaked them hard between his thumb and forefingers before one hand traced down her amazingly taught abs before his middle finger snaked deep inside her sopping wet pussy. "Oh my lord girl! I don't think you could get any hotter !" he plunged in and our of her ass, but she was far to hot for him to last at all. He groaned again as he shot his second load deep inside her ass.

They just laid there a good hour, her ass astride his cock. She had never felt quite so relaxed in his life. When she came to, she gingerly disengaged from his cock which by some miracle was rock hard again. "OH NO you don't" she said staring at his member I want you alive and well tonight. You need to give the little man some rest. She grimaced a bit as she was sore, but hopped down and smiled at the sight of his member, now hard and ready again. "You are going to be a lot of fun! " she gushed as she recovered her clothes and dressed before helping him to tuck himself back in his soaked jeans. "Let's go! we will take my car . I don't want to soak your leather seats, at least not yet!" She led him out of the shop and over to her little VW Bug.

He was amazed that she bothered to drive, as they were only a few hundred yards from her home on the outskirts of town. As they entered the house he looked about . It was a lovely place, clearly the home of a woman,and a girly girl at that. Seeing the laundry on the far side of the kitchen, and feeling clammy in his wet sticky clothes , he stripped out of them and left them in a slmypile on the floor in front of the washer, then turned and smiled at her as his still erect cock greeted her in a much better way than the rest of him could. "well you said I could run around naked, didn't you?" he taunted her.

Seeing him head for the laundry she followed, and stood quietly behind him as he began to strip off his clothes and talk to her with his back turned. She slipped out of her clothes in silence and stood there on her small pile of dirty laundry, just inches from his now naked body as he turned around . She was grinning ear to ear and when his long hard cock pointed straight at her, he just grabbed it in her tiny hands without hesitation and using it as a handle pulling her out of the way.

kicking a foot stool in front of the washer, she bent over it, her sweet ass in the air and pulled the clean wet clothes out and put them in the drier. She looked over here shoulder and wiggled her bottom seductively. She had his eye and she knew it.

Her close proximity and playful use of his cock caught him completely off guard and might have softened his member, had she not immediately placed temptation in such easy reach.. Seeing her cute little bum elevated, spread, and wiggling for him was like wave a red flag in front of a bull. Slipping two fingers in her pussy, still wet from their previous fun, he transferred her own natural lubricant to her tight little rose bud. He hadn't asked permission, but then she was the one advertising and teasing him so mercilessly. Next he slid his cock deep inside her pussy bringing it out wet before grabbing her hips and lining up his throbbing rod with her back entrance

She grinned into the washer when he slipped his fingers in her sopping pussy. It was exactly what she had been hoping for but her eyes widened when her felt him massage her rear entrance wetting it in preparation for ...NO NO NO! she though unable to speak the words. this wasn't happening! "ST.... the word froze on her lips spoken too late as she felt the broad tip of his arrow begin its mission and began to spread her up to now virgin ass... Ohhhhowwwwwaahhhhhhh!" it was too late the deed done. she was skewered on the giant member, and he was pulling down on her hips burying it in to the hilt. It hurt first but then as she bottomed out at his balls they just froze. Grabbing his hand from her hips she took them to her naked nipples. "Just hold me please!" Slowly the pain was turning to pleasure.

Jeremy had been surprised by her wail though he should not have been, especially given his size and hers. Her request having been made through tears, he quietly did as she asked, holding her trembling body as she adjusted to his intrusion. "I'm sorry if I hurt you. I did'nt mean to...." His words were interrupted by what she did next, and he continued to hold her luscious tits in his hands.

Maxine could not comprehend fully what she was feeling. First there was pain as he rapidly stretched her, That quickly subsided and an extreme feeling of fullness, combined with pleasure slowly took over. As he body began to relax a bit she longed for a stronger sensation and found herself beginning to slide herself up and down his manhood, relishing the sensations that buzzed through her body. as she continued, she wiggled her ass against him and now looked back at him smiling.

"You my dear are amazing" Jeremy said breaking the silence between them. He smile brought him great relief as at first he feared that his actions might just have forced a wedge between the new friends. He began to meet her thrusts with his own and soon the pair were panting as they worked hard each driving the other to a higher and higher state of ecstasy. As wound up as she had him it wasn't lng before he cried out and left a large deposit of creamy fluid deep inside her.

"Oooooh that feels devine!.. I never would have guessed it but know that I know, I will expect it more often. She lifted herself off of his slowly softening cock and left him dripping on the floor. "run along now and pour us some wine. you will find some chilling in the fridge and glasses in the cupboard. I have laundry to do. " she climbed back on the stool and continuing transferring wet clothes to the dryer. When she finished loading the washer she padded out to the kitchen and finding him pouring wine, wrapped her arms around his waist and pressed her naked breasts against his back.

He slowly turned in her arms to face her , holding to glasses of wine. "You know, when I set out for a hair cut this morning, I had no idea it would lead to this. What sort of food do you think you might like for dinner? I know what I want for an appetizer." He took her by the hand and led her to the sofa and sat her down as he stepped between her thighs before kneeling down and beginning to lick her moist clit.

Maxine gasped as he sunk down between her thighs and sucked her swollen clit between his lips. This had been a day if firsts and this was just amazing. She squealed with delight like a a little girl with a new toy, as she felt his lips and tongue teasing he cleft without mercy or hesitation. tis was far better than her fingers or any sex toy, and if she was honest at least as good as his cock had been only a few minutes earlier. "oh my god! oh my god! please don`t stop ! Oh my god im gunna cum so hard!" Her hips bucked and she squealed again deleriously as her climax washed over her and her womb was overcome with a fit of involuntary contractions on on top of the next. When she finally came down , she lay panting ans sweaty on the couch. when she caught her breath, she said." That is it, I need a shower. "

He got up and followed her. This sounded too good an opportunity to miss. They entered the small bathroom and it was obvious that this was going to be cozy, but Jeremy was not put off. He hugged her from behind and waited for her to get the water adjusted, when thy climbed in together it was clear they would be skin to skin the whole time . He took the soap and lathered his hands before beginning to was her wet slippery skin. If she felt delicious dry, now she was amazing. H is cock was pushing up between the breasts of the short woman in no time. Shampooing hair almost four feet long was a lot of work, but he loved it.

Back
Top Bottom