Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My brother's secret (I'mBlue and myself)

Tyler was preparing for a night of fun with some friends.The 18 year old wasn't built like other boys. Instead of developing muscles,his body was curvy with wide hips and a huge round ass,which was his personal favorite feature. Tyler plugged his laptop into the outlet next to his bed,and slid into some skimpy white see through lingerie,which complemented his black fur rather nicely. Various dildos,butt plugs and other goodies sat ready on his nightstand. Tyler then logged into his video chat channel,and watched the room fill up in a matter of seconds. "Hello,boys. I've missed you." He said in a sultry tone. His voice hadn't deepened at all,and it sounded extremely girly,which suit him just fine. Tyler pulled down his panties and feigned an innocent smile. "Ready to have some fun?" He asked,grabbing a large dildo. The boy was a virgin,but he played with himself quite a bit. This was something he did only when his mom and brother had gone to work. His mom had left an hour ago. Little did he know his brother had the night off. Tyler licked the toy,giggled cutely,and winked at the webcam.

Jason sighed as he awoke. He had traded shifts with someone at the plant because they needed the day off to visit a relative. He got out of bed, grabbed something to eat, and brushed his hair and teeth before making his way back to his bedroom, planning on spending his new day off playing computer games. However, he heard his brother talking in his room, and he thought he might do something with him since they hadn't hung out in a while. He opened the door, "Hey bro, wanna.... " He feels his sentence trail off, his brothers fat, luscious ass was facing him, and he was currently sucking on a dildo. "W-What the hell is going on here!?" He asks, his own cock getting hard from what he was seeing.

Tyler was more than just a little surprised when he heard his brother's voice. The boy set the dildo back on the nightstand nonchalantly,and turned to face his brother. "Oh,Jason.I was just having fun with some friends." He said,gesturing to his laptop. The fact that Jason had caught him made the boy visibly hard. Several pings could be heard in the background as Tyler's "friends" messaged in all the things they'd like to do to him. "I didn't even know you were home..." Tyler said,hoping Jason wouldn't tell their mother about his little operation. His viewers constantly sent money and gifts to him,and he loved that and the fact that they watched him.

Jason thought it was strange how nonchalant his brother was about this. As if he were expecting to be caught sometime, he was merely just waiting for it to happen. However, he had his eyes on his brothers thick, fat ass for awhile. He walked over with a grin, grabbing his big ass. "I suppose you'll want me to keep this a secret huh? Well that's going to cost you then. I wanna fuck this beautiful booty, and I want half the revenue of your show."

Tyler was pleasantly surprised when Jason grabbed his ass. The boy nodded. "You've got yourself a deal,bro." He said. "Actually,I was hoping you would be the one to catch me because I've wanted you to fuck me for as long as I can remember." Tyler licked his lips,and rubbed his ass against Jason's hands eagerly. This was going to be a lot of fun. "Oh,and just so you know,taking my virginity on cam will make you a very rich man."

Jason watched as the thick, bubbly ass cheeks were rubbed around in his ass cheeks. He barely heard that his brother had wanted to get fucked by him for awhile, or that he would get a decent amount of money for doing this on a cam show. He could only focus on his cock, which was rock hard. "Alright, but I want you to make me worship your ass, belittle me a bit, make me sniff your panties, sit on my face, I think it'll make the show even better than it already is."

Just hearing what Jason wanted to do made Tyler even harder. The boy moved away from his brother,and got comfortable on his bed. "Alright,you dirty pervert. Get over here right now,and worship my glorious ass. After that,you're gonna sniff my panties." Tyler said,already enjoying this immensely. "Then,I'm gonna sit on your face just like you want me to,you nasty boy." This was already more fun than his usual shows!

Jason was glad to see the femboy was willing to go along with his fetishes. He eagerly nodded, getting down on his knees and staring at his brother's thick, bouncy ass. He kissed both cheeks, letting out a soft moan. "Nnf, mistress has such a great ass."

Tyler smiled. "Yes,she does. And soon enough,you're going to get to fuck that ass as hard as you possibly can." The boy said. Hearing Jason moan nearly made him melt. "Do you know how lucky that makes you,my naughty boy?" Tyler's tail flicked back and forth eagerly. Messages came in about wanting to see them fuck,as well as wanting to see Jason naked.

"It makes me the luckiest in the world." Jason said, reaching up and squeezing his femmy brother's thick, round ass, watching in amazement as his ass fat squeezes out from between his fingers. He pushes his face in between the cheeks and greedily inhales his brother's scent, letting out a muffled moan.

Tyler smiled. "That's right." The boy said,moaning when Jason inhaled his scent. Tyler couldn't wait for Jason to be inside him and pounding his ass as hard as he possibly could. "You're very good at being naughty,and I love it." He murmured. Tyler resisted the urge to reach down and touch himself.

Jason continued to please his mistress' ass. He spanked the cheeks, causing them to ripple and jiggle before he stuck out his tongue, licking in between the femboy's fat ass cheeks with a soft moan, enjoying the delicious taste.

Tyler moaned when Jason spanked him,and the sound got louder when his brother started rimming him. "Mmm. You're so naughty." The femboy purred,rubbing himself against the bed as he started getting hard. Tyler moved slightly in a way that spread his ass cheeks,giving Jason better access to his ass.

Jason was in heaven, he'd fantasized about burying his face in his femmy brothers fat, luscious ass for ages. He greedily inhaled the scent of lavender, licking his pristine, pink booty hole. He pulled away, gasping for breath. "I want you to smother my face mistress, the only thing I want to breathe is the scent of your beautiful ass."

Tyler licked his lips. "Well,you have been a very good boy." The femboy purred,repositioning himself so that he was sitting on his brother's face. Tyler made himself comfortable,eyeing Jason's cock curiously. "Hmm..." He said, reaching out to stroke it.

Jason lays down on his back to allow the femboy to sit down. He moans out eagerly as his brother's huge, soft ass cheeks quickly smother his face. He greedily inhales the scent, letting out another muffled moan as the femboy begins to stroke his thick rod.

Tyler's eager hands gripped Jason's shaft. The femboy's eyes went wide when he realized that his hands wouldn't fit all the way around it. "You're so big." Tyler purred,leaning forward slightly to wrap his lips around the head. "Mmm. Yummy." He murmured,sucking greedily. The sounds of Jason's moans were music to his ears.

Jason eagerly got to work, spreading the femboys thick, succulent ass cheeks, giving each one a kiss before sticking his tongue in there, slowly licking along the femboys crack, moaning at the taste. A louder moan soon followed, as he felt t his femmy brothers wrapping around his cock head.

Tyler moaned as he felt Jason licking his crack. The femboy took more of Jason's cock into his mouth easily,caressing the shaft with his tongue. Tyler had practiced on dildos,so he knew a few techniques. And he'd learned that he lacked a gag reflex. Getting harder still,Tyler squirmed a bit.

Back
Top Bottom