Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Crime and Punishment (Ryanmo97 x Missulena)

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

Ryan Morris was a self-made millionaire. Do to some great investments and he was able to make a lot of money and retire early. He built a nice sized house in the rich part of town. He didn't associate with his neighbors too much because he didn't want them to know about his second job. Women on the internet would pay him to treat them like sex slaves for a week or two at a time. He wasn't into extreme BDSM because these women were executives in big companies and they could go back to their real lives with all sorts of marks and bruises. Plus, he didn't really like it.

There had been a rash of break-ins in the neighborhood recently so he designed and built his own security system. But, he didn't have it connected to any security company because if any one broke in, he wanted to take care of whoever himself.

One night, Ryan was asleep when the alarm started to go off. The alarm only rang in his room and he had the room soundproofed, so as not to tip off the burglar. Ryan walked over to the security cameras and saw one person downstairs, dressed in all black. He picked up his gun and headed quietly downstairs. He saw the burglar, loading things into a bag, he pulled up the gun and said, "Freeze! Hands Up! Turn and Face Me!"

Addy Simons
Height: 5' 6
Weight: 130 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Body Type: Petite

Addy is a waitress at a restaurant that serves white-collar rich people. She doesn't particularly like her customers, herself coming from a less-than-wealthy home, but they tip well. She has a bit of a criminal background, spending time in jail at the age of 15 for breaking and entering. In order to pass the time at night due to lack of sleep, she and her friends formed a burglary ring.
Tonight, she was to break into the Morris house and steal whatever she could get her hands on that looked valuable.

Addy heard the angry voice behind her. "Shit..." She thought, dropping the bag and turning around slowly with her hands up. It's over now. He's either gonna call the cops or kill her. She was not getting out of here a free woman either way.

Ryan was a little surprised see a female when she stood up and faced him. He lowered the gun and walked up to her, "Well... isn't this an interesting twist... So... bitch, how about you give me one good reason why I shouldn't call my good friend, the Sheriff, and have her throw your ass in jail?" He waited to see what she was going to say.

"First of all, don't call me a bitch, asshole. Secondly, I just wound up in here by mistake. I thought this was my stupid ex's house. So I'll be on my way before you call your uh... 'good friend.'" She snorted, attempting to leave.

Ryan grabbed the woman's arm, "Do you think I'm an idiot? You aren't going anywhere except to Jail!" Reached into the pocket of his pants and pulled out a set of handcuff. Then he cuffed her hands behind her back. "Unless you can give me a reason not to."

"What exactly did you have in mind?" She asked, desperately wanting to not go to jail.

The way I see it you have two choices, "One you can go to jail. There have been a lot of break ins in the neighborhood recently, and I'm willing to bet you were behind them. A pretty thing like you... you'll end up someone's girlfriend in no time... Now, I am willing to just forget everything that happened here... there would be a catch though... You would have to agree to become my sex slave... What do you say?"

Back
Top Bottom