Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You're Mine Now (WhitePitch x Cherry)

WhitePitch

Planetoid
A young man in a business suit with white hair walks up to a large estate as he looks in aw. The 6 ft man wore a black suit and black pants with a red tie as he walked up to the mansion of the estate. Waiting for him at the front were an elderly man in his 60's who was well built and an old maid with white hair and large glasses. "Welcome home young master Walter." they states as they welcome the new master of the estate. Walter smiles as he walks into his new home. "Thank you. You may leave." he states as he sees someone come from upstairs.

Walter looks at the small Neko girl with curiosity as he gently grabs her hand. He smiles as he gently kisses the back of her hand. "hello there mis. And whom might you be?" He asks politely while holding her hand. "I didn't know my family had such a guest living in this mansion."

Walter looks a bit surprised at her remark as he looks to his butler for answers. "Baston! What does this beautiful maiden mean?" He states as he tries to keep his formality. His butler closes the front doors as he walks towards them. "She is a slave Master Walter. Your grandfather had many slaves for work, company, pleasure, and just to make sure the mansion wasn't empty. This young girl was one of his care takers when he was bedridden. She's a wonderful young girl who I think you will take to your liking young sir." Baston states as he pats her head and heads towards to kitchen. Walter looks a bit surprised but sighs as he looks back to the beautiful neko girl. "Well whats your name Miss?" Walter asks as her as he smiles while still holding her hands.

Walter grins as he kissed her hand again. "Clare huh, that's a beautiful name." he states as he tips his fedora at her. "So dear Clare, would you mind showing your new master around the mansion? I promise to treat you well my dear." he steates before slowly lifting her chin up with his thumb and forefinger. "Now that I'm your new master you'll have a different role in the house for me." he smiles as he closed his eyes.

Walter smerks as he gleams with joy. "You will now become mine and mine alone. You are to be my new object or toy as people would say. I'll use you for all of my ravenous fantasies till your body begs for more." He states as one of his hands gently brushes the side f her face as the other pulls her close. "From today on forward you will be mine. Am I clear my dear Clare?" He smiles as his face gets closer to her's.

Walter smiled as he kissed her neck before pulling away. "Later on tonight I shall be in the library. I want you to meet me there around 12:00 am. I have many questions for you." He states as he pats her head. "I'ld like to use my new possessions as soon as they become mine." He comes closer to her face again before Baston coughs, causing an interruption.

"How about you show young master around Clair. He's still new and may get lost." the butler states as he walks down stairs inorder to to take his Master's jacket and hat. "Oh, and please treat Clare oh due nicely Young Master Walter." He grins a bit before heading back up the spiral staircase. Walter looked annoyed at his butler but sighs as he looks at his neko. "So, shall we go my dear Clare?" he smiles as his hand reaches out to her's.

"Hmm...How about you show me around the guest rooms. I haven't seen them yet nor do I know how big they are." Walter states before walking with her upstairs. "You probably think that request was rather strange huh?" He states as he smiles at her while holding her hand ever so gently.

Walter smiles as they head upstairs. He looks around as maids and butlers run down stairs inorder to make preparations for dinner. "Looks like everyone is busy. Huh?" He sighs as he likes a butler's sholder. "My good sir is there anyone else up here? I wanna know if everyone is preparing for dinner." The butler nods as he leaves again. "What a quiet fello." Walter states as he sighs. He looks at Claire with a smile before pushing her up against a guest room door. "So, what shall we do my dear Claire?"

He smiles as he gently lifts her chin up with his hand as the other pins her against the bedroom door. "Really now? What a good girl you are." He states before leaning in as his lips make contact with her's. He kisses her deeply as his other hand slowly falls from the door to her waist, pulling her closer to him. "While we're here let's have some fun before they're done dear Clair." He states right before his lips make contact with her neck, kissing her down to her collar bone.

Back
Top Bottom