Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My hilarious misadventures with Group Rp Interest Checks

Viktoff Samson

Supernova
I've tried my best to proofread this ahead of time. Not for typos or punctuation or Grammer, but to fish out any needless negativity. Even so, fair warning: My goal is to share a silly turn of events and absolutely not start any witch hunting or try to get anyone in trouble. If there is a perceived sour tone, forgive me. That most certainly isn't the tone I am aiming for as I write this. Thank you!

Sometimes the silliest things happens on forums. Any honest gathering of like minded hobbiests can lead to situations that simply boggle the mind. More often than not, this is due to absent mindedness and very rarely is the goal malicious(at least I like to think so). Usually it's a break in common sense or of ignorance for site rules, but the lols I have gathered for such moments I only find on forum communities have always made it worth it. Perhaps I am a jolly nature?

Well, anyhow, let's get to my break down of the event. Please keep the conversation of this to this thread and don't go scanning for this because I write this purely to spread the lols and have zero interest in malicious or negative action. Anywho: Keeping an interest check thread bumped to the top, even while no other active interest checks are seeking members to start a roleplay with their alloted bumping, is somehow difficult. Understandably, when there are five other members online who are looking to do the same thing, it's not going to be easy to put your interest check on the front page for a sizable amount of time. I'd never think such a thing to be odd or funny. Just perfectly normal. The course of action would be to keep to what the rules allow and carry on eith your day.

But what if your interest check thread isn't contested by fair competition and still fails to stay on the front page for very long? Of course there is multiple reasons this could occur naturally and it wouldn't be out of the blue or hilarious in a troll-y way. But, hear me out:

>Starts interest check thread and gets a bit of conversation going.
>As soon as conversation slows down, a conversation in an interest check thread for a roleplay that has already started and should most certainly have an ooc bumps above my thread.
Lol. Silly people.
>I wait a day, last I checked the rules for bumps were no more than one every 24 hours. Yeah?
>Bump.
>An interest check thread thats been dead since the ninth month of 2016 gets Necrobumped before anyone gets a looksie at my interest check thread.

It's like life is telling me no. No group rp for you Viktoff! Get a life! XD
Anywho: Just wanted to share a silly little recent story. If there is a concern that this may lead to any problems, feel free to PM me and I will be perfectly okay with this topic being removed. My intentions are genuinely to share lols, but I can understand if results don't match intentions.

Back
Top Bottom