Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Freeing a Dark Elf Mother and Daughter Slave Pair

Stonebones

Star
This is an idea that I had about a week ago and I thought I might share it here and see if anyone else might want to try it. Inspired by this image Here! The premise goes something like this.

(Edit: Picture is not NSFW by the way, hope no one got in trouble!)

It would take place in a high fantasy medieval era setting. I would play as a traveler and the other two people would play the dark elf mother and daughter. While traveling through the country's capital, my character finds himself lost in the worst part of the city. Here, crimes like murder and stealing happen very frequently and law enforcement is nearly non-existent. As the traveler tries to find his way out, he stumbles onto a bit of a scene, an amateur slave trader trying to sell off a mother and daughter pair of dark elf slaves. However, either one or both of them have been very difficult and defiant. Because of this, the trader has been unable to find any buyers, and today was the last straw. Furious and fed up, he gets ready to kill them off right then and there. Without thinking, the traveler intervenes and offers to purchase the two girls so that he might save them from such a grisly fate, to which the slave trader smugly agrees.

After he hastily fills out the paperwork that legally binds them as his property, he takes the two and hightail it out of there, all the way to the outskirts beyond the city walls. As soon as the three are safe, he removes their shackles and explains to them that he has no intention of actually keeping them as his slaves and offers to share what food he had on him as well as a bedroll for the night. Grateful and having no where else to go, the two accept and the three of them end up staying together as they travel and try to make a living the best they can. Before long though, a three way romance begins to develop between them.

The premise is a lot darker than what I'm used to and I'm not entirely sure if I want to do it because of that, but the actual role play would be much lighter and optimistic. The role play would have both plot and smut, exactly how much of each can be discussed.

Anyways I'm just throwing out my line and seeing if any fish bite, so if you're interested in giving it a try leave a reply and let me know! ^^

Jacob.Johnson.28 said:
I've never played as a female before. I might be interested, as long as everyone involved is ok with it.

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like this idea is garnering enough interest. I'm afraid that I'll have to put it to rest, but thanks anyways! :D

Back
Top Bottom