Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fairy Tale Fantasies (DISNEY & Other) NEW: Enchantress + Moana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fairy Tale Fantasies ~ DISNEY & Other

disney-limo-img.jpg

Welcome!
This is a thread where I will be posting all of my Disney and related cravings and ideas. It is a constant work in progress, with new ideas, characters, and storylines being added sporadically. With a love for animated film and an extremely active imagination, I have conjured up many storylines and adaptions that I'd like to share and ultimately... roleplay! You do not have to have seen the film(s) to roleplay, so fret not, I do add descriptions and background details to all of my plots and characters! For a look at the characters and princesses I'd like to play, head down to post #2! But first, take a look at my specifics.

Please Note: Not all of these pairings are set in stone, neither are the face claims. If there is anything you'd like to change/modify/adapt, do not hesitate to send me your ideas. I'm also equally interested in potentially doing some CROSS-OVERS between different films. For example, pairing Ariel from The Little Mermaid with Captain Hook from Peter Pan. Just one of the possible cross-overs that would fair well!

SPECIFICS:

1) I am looked for FEMALE X MALE HETEROSEXUAL roleplay. I will be playing the FEMALE, therefore I am looking for a partner to play a male character.

2) I do not roleplay over IM (Instant Messengers). ONLY on BlueMoon PM (Private Message) and/or BlueMoon threads.

3) I am very limited when it comes to time. BlueMoon is a hobby, not a job for me, so although I am committed, I will not be able to provide multi-daily responses. I'm looking for a partner who is very patient, and who doesn't mind my posts rolling in every couple of days (and sometimes even up to a week).

4) ROMANCE and SEX is a MUST. I'm NOT looking for straight no-time-wasted dick-in-vag action. I still do want quality storyline, or I will become immensely bored with the plot within only a few responses.

5) Additionally, here is my F-List. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

6) I roleplay in FIRST person, not in third. THIS DOES NOT MEAN YOU MUST ALSO ROLEPLAY IN FIRST PERSON. Third person role players are more than welcome!

TABLE OF CONTENTS:

~ SECOND POST ~

DISNEY Female Characters

KIARA - "The Lion King II: Simba's Pride"
BELLE - "Beauty and the Beast"
ENCHANTRESS - "Beauty and the Beast"
MERIDA - "Brave"
MULAN - "Mulan"
ESMERALDA - "The Hunchback of Notre Dame"
POCAHONTAS - "Pocahontas"
JASMINE - "Aladdin"
ELSA - "Frozen"
RAPUNZEL - "Tangled"
ARIEL - "The Little Mermaid"
WENDY - "Peter Pan"
TIGER LILY - "Peter Pan"

~ THIRD POST ~

(Disney CONT'D)
MAID MARIAN - "Robin Hood"
HADES' DAUGHTER - "Hercules"
KIDAGAKASH - "Atlantis: The Lost Empire"
MOANA - "Moana"

NON-DISNEY Female Characters

TZIPPORAH - "The Prince of Egypt"
KAYLEY - "Quest For Camelot"
ANYA - "Anastasia"
AKIMA - "Titan A.E."

ENJOY!

RE: Fairy Tale Fantasies (DISNEY & Other)

DISNEY FEMALE CHARACTERS:

* * * IMPORTANT NOTICE * * *
Although my female characters have pre-determined and listed male pairings,
these are SUGGESTIONS. I am also open to Original Characters (OCs).
Additionally, I am open to mixing and matching Princes/ male characters
as well as adapting some crossovers. Send me your ideas!

KIARA ~ "Lion King II: Simba's Pride"
XAR1STPP.png

MY CHARACTER:
Name: Kiara
Background:

Kiara is the daughter to King Simba and Queen Nala. She is their eldest child, one day scheduled to take the throne from her father and mother before her. She is a fierce and independent woman, constantly looking for adventure, freedom, and excitement. She has grown restless with the sheltered life her father has raised her in – unable to explore beyond the Pride Lands at her own free will. Rather, to ensure she stays within “safe” boundaries, for her entire life, she has been accompanied by her father's faithful servants, Pumba and Timone. Finally of woman age, her father has no choice but to allow her to venture on her own for the first time – something he promised her years ago.

This will be her preliminary outfit.

YOUR CHARACTER:
Kovu 1 (Jason Momoa – Stargate Atlantis) OR Kovu 2 (Clive Standen – Vikings) OR Kovu 3 (Keith Hamilton Cobbs - Andromeda)
(Feel free to provide your own faceclaim, as well!)

Name: Kovu
Background:
Kovu is the bastard son (or adopted son) of Taka (known as Scar), Mufasa's half brother. Scar himself a bastard son to father Ahadi, who although allowed him to live among the pride, always dotted his favourite son Mufasa (Simba's father). Although Scar was older than Mufasa, and traditionally set for the throne, Ahadi chose Mufasa as his heir, rather than Taka. Scar, feeling rejected and enraged, began to plot his bitter revenge to take the throne. The plan lingered for years, until the right moment arose when Simba was just a boy. Scar, the evil man he was, started a stampede in the canyons where Simba, just a child, was left to fend for his life. Scar signaled to help from Mufasa, luring his in to the canyons where Mufasa risked his life to save his only son. Although successful, the stampede left Mufasa injured and weak. Holding on for dear life to the edge of the cliff, he called for the help of his brother, Scar, to save him. Though, rather than helping him up, Scar stomped on Mufasa's hands, sending him plummeting feet down to be trampled to death. Scar blamed Simba for the death, to which he convinced the child to run away and never return. Simba complied, allowing for the next heir to become Scar. He ruled with an Iron Fist, but left the Pride starving and bare. It wasn't until the return of Simba, now a grown man, to challenge his betraying Uncle. Sima won the throne with the help of his faithful army, however spared Scar's life out of a compassion.

Scar retreated to the Outlands, a territory of few natural resources, where all members of the Prideland Kingdom were banished. There he started his own Pride with an Outland Queen, Zira, who had children (Kovu one of them) before her devotion to Scar. Although Scar soon passes from illness, his dotting Queen Zira continues in his vengeful legacy. She raises Kovu, just a young child at the time of Scar's death, that the Pridelands were a place of riches, and that the riches rightfully belonged to Scar and the Outland Kingdom. He grew up with anger, dismay, and bitterness for the Prideland Kingdom, vowing like his mother to avenge the death of the only father figure he had ever known, Scar.

Plot:
As Kovu grows older, his family concocts a plan to get him accepted into the Prideland Kingdom. Kovu's mission, in all of its devious planning, would be to save the precious Princess (Kiara) from a fiery death. And with King Simba indebted to Kovu, Kovu will beg for forgiveness, convincing Simba and Kiara that he had left the Outlands and his family because they were evil, and that he wanted a new life; a fresh start.

In the film, The Lion King II: Simba's Pride, it's actually Kovu and his brother and sister who initially start the fire, which ends up blazing a huge part of the Prideland territory – trapping Kiara, who is out hunting (however it will be meditating in our roleplay), among its lethal flames. The goal is to get Kovu close enough to Simba to kill him, rule the Prideland Kingdom, and have the Outlands take it over in what would become a bloody war. However, in the film, Simba does not trust Kovu, and assigns his daughter (who begged for him to give Kovu a chance) to chaperone him every where he goes (disallowing Kovu to get anywhere near Simba alone, as Kiara is following him everywhere). The two, very opposites in talents and personalities, end up learning a lot from one another. Feelings develop, which begin to conflict with Kovu's initial plans.

Setting:
I'm thinking of LOOSELY setting the roleplay on 16th century Ethiopia, in Gondar. Although, of course, the film takes place in the Safari, that is not entirely feasible for a human kingdom. So I figured we could improvise and fictionalize the kingdom(s). I'll be using the Fasil Castle in Gondar as a castle-claim for the Prideland Kingdom. The royal territory is pretty significant, with several structures/ buildings throughout the property. Kiara will have a private mini castle.

I'm open to suggestions/ideas/modifications as well!

BELLE ~ "Beauty and the Beast"
zBacMFLF.png

MY CHARACTER:
Name: Rosabelle "Belle" Lafleur
Background:
Belle is the only daughter of Maurice, a widowed father and quirky inventor whom the town often ridicules. She is a non-conformist woman, spending most of her time with her nose buried in a book rather than socializing. She is very well-educated and well-versed as a result, even though she has been shamed for not marrying. Having grown up most of her life on farmland in a small village, she is an extraordinary cook and gardener.

YOUR CHARACTER:
Prince Adam (The Beast) (Jason Momoa - because, well, Jason Momoa)
(You can change the face claim but it will be hard to beast this one!)

Name: Prince Adam (referred to as The Beast)
Background:
In Disney's 1991 classic, Beauty and the Beast, the prologue explains the story of an enchantress, disguised as an old beggar, who offers a rose to a young prince, in exchange for shelter in his castle from the cold... though, Adam refuses. For his arrogance, the enchantress transforms him into a beast and places a spell on the castle. She gives him the enchanted rose that she had offered him initially, and tells him that to break the spell, the prince must learn to love another and earn love in return before the rose's last petal falls. If he fails, he will remain a beast forever.

Plot:
There are several ways we can go about this. In the film, Adam is in a permanent Beast-form. However, I would like to change it so that he is not ALWAYS a Beast, just certain times a day. We can explore this concept similarly to that of gothic Werewolf literature, where the Prince would turn into a "beast" once the sun sets. In literature, werewolves are often depicted as having no human control over themselves and being wild, hungry and vicious when in beast form. We can choose to follow that or reject (perhaps give him a human conscious when in beast form). Typically werewolves cannot speak, either. This is something we can choose to incorporate or deny, as well. We can also reverse the folklore to have him transform into a beast in the DAY and only at night is Prince Adam human. That could be a sort of, wicked condition of the curse that doesn't allow him to live a normal human life. All of this is up for discussion.

I'm also open to exploring different time periods, as well. We can have it set in 18th century France, like in the film, OR we can explore two other options; a) Nazi-Occupied France in WWII, and b) a modern setting.

18th Century France:
For this setting, the story would remain more or less the same as the animated film. Belle would go looking for her father, who has disappeared after leaving for an inventor's convention. She becomes stranded after days of horseback travel, when her horse becomes frightened by wolves and heaves her off his back. There is a blizzard-heavy storm passing through the area, and Belle finds herself lost and later unable to defend herself against a pack of hungry wolves.

German/Nazi-Occupied France in WWII:
The curse would still have been placed in the 18th century, however because it was never broken, he remained cursed and immortal as a result of the enchantress' magic. He would not have aged, or would have aged very, very slowly. In this scenario, Belle would be a French Jew who is trying to escape the invasion. She could have had her own small chateau (France is filled with small chateaus) ceased by German officials, and would have escaped their capture. She takes off into a more rural part of France, hoping to escape the antisemitic wrath of Nazi Germany by hiding out in densely forested and abandoned regions. She would live mainly in the woods for several weeks before settling cold winter nights threatened her survival. She would stumble upon Prince Adam's castle one stormy, blizzard night where she would hope to seek refuge from the cold.

Modern Day France:
The curse would still have been placed in the 18th century, however because it was never broken, he remained cursed and immortal as a result of the enchantress' magic. He would not have aged, or would have aged very, very slowly. Belle would be a struggling teacher from a small, rather poor village. Her father would have died years ago, leaving her with the farm but no family and alone. Not able to support the costs of the farm lifestyle on a meager elementary school teacher's salary, she seeks another job to make ends meet. She advertises her service as a cook, gardener, and farmer where an agent contacts her about a possible job at a castle about a 45 minute drive from her village. Although far, the job would pay extraordinarily well. The service would be for Prince Adam, who has since also lost all of his family and is alone in the world. He enlists the help of an agent to find him someone to help him maintain his large property. The agent hires Belle, though, one night a massive blizzard prevents her from leaving. (I'm also thinking that although she works there, she never sees the Prince/ her employer, so she thinks she's alone when she's working.)

THE ENCHANTRESS ~ "Beauty and the Beast"
8gnIepls.jpg

MY CHARACTER:
Name: Ella (Enchantress)
Background:
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/x2rDrKUb6bM[/video]​

YOUR CHARACTER:
Prince Adam (The Beast) (Jason Momoa - because, well, Jason Momoa)
(You can change the face claim but it will be hard to beast this one!)

Name: Prince Adam (referred to as The Beast)
Background:
In Disney's 1991 classic, Beauty and the Beast, the prologue explains the story of an enchantress, disguised as an old beggar, who offers a rose to a young prince, in exchange for shelter in his castle from the cold... though, Adam refuses. For his arrogance, the enchantress transforms him into a beast and places a spell on the castle. She gives him the enchanted rose that she had offered him initially, and tells him that to break the spell, the prince must learn to love another and earn love in return before the rose's last petal falls. If he fails, he will remain a beast forever.

MERIDA ~ "Brave"
IhE2d44W.png

MY CHARACTER:
Name: Princess Merida
Background: Merida is the eldest daughter of the one of the four Scottish Highland Kings. Although she was ready to be married off (in the eyes of tradition and her mother) to one of the other three Kings' eldest sons, she rejected this concept and sought help from a forest witch to get a spell that would 'change her fate'. Though, the spell was gammy, and turned her mother and her three little brothers into bears. The witch gave instructions related to reversing the spell - "Fate be changed, look inside. Mend the bond torn by pride." She was able to reverse the spell by re-sewing a tear she had created in a tapestry her mother made her.

YOUR CHARACTER:
Mor'du the Bear - and - Human Mor'du
If you have another face claim you'd like to use, send it to me!

Name: Known as Mor'du (a killer bear)
Real Name: Unknown other than he was once one of the four Princes from the Legend
Background: A legend told By Merida's mother, Queen Elinor, recounts the story of the original King who ruled all of the land. When he grew old, he divided his land equally to his four sons. But one of the sons (Mor'du) grew greedy and selfish, and wish to rule it all. He made a deal with a witch for a spell to 'change his fate' - but the spell instead turned him into a bear. He did not mend the bond (as we can assume he was too proud, didn't want to rule with his brothers, or perhaps plain didn't know how to reverse the spell), and because of it, his mind and body was lost forever in the form of a vicious bear.

Plot:
In the film, the notorious killer bear known of Mor'du ends up being the selfish Prince from the Legend who sought a spell from a forest witch to change his fate (to rule the lands). He was turned into a bear, and had 2 days to mend the bond he had created but failed to do so and was cursed as a bear for the remainder of his life. Although he dies in the film, I'd like to erase that part of the film and have Merida try to save his soul and reverse the curse (this would also require removing the 2-day expiration). After reversing the spell for her mother and three younger brothers, Merida decides to lure Mor'du (who is attacking her people) via horseback to ruins in the forest where his castle once stood tall. This is where his "bond" had been broken (the severed stone of him and his brothers). There she would push the two pieces of stone back together in hopes that Mor'du's spell would be reversed.

The roleplay would begin there, or right as she begins to lure Mor'du to his old castle. The Prince in human form is not very clearly shown. You can completely make the character your own by choosing your own image/description.

MULAN ~ "Mulan"
mA9LDlR1.png

MY CHARACTER:
Name: Hua Mulan
Background:
Mulan is a Chinese young woman who's father is a legendary war hero. She grew up in moderate wealth; her family owning substantial property, a farm, and a nice home. Although her father was well-known for his battlefield expertise in the last war, he has grown old, and the last war has left him with a weak, crippled leg. When a new war arises, one against the Huns, he is called back to serve in the war. Devastated and knowing her father would never last in his condition, she steals his equipment and runs away to the camp to impersonate a man and enlist in the army in his place.

YOUR CHARACTER:
Shan Yu - Leader of the Huns
If you have another face claim you'd like to use, send it to me!

Name: Shan Yu
Background:
Shan Yu is the leader of the a nomabic tribe of warriors known as The Huns. He is one of the most ruthless and merciless villains in the Disney universe. He is not above killing his enemies in cold blood to prove his strength and he has been shown to make jokes about it: After capturing two imperial scouts and sending them to deliver his challenge to the emperor, he asks his lead archer how many men it takes to deliver a message. The archer then draws his bow and replies, "One." Ultimately, only one scout delivers the message, implying that the archer kill the other.

Plot:
Mulan takes her ill father's place in the war by impersonating a soldier. It takes merely two days in the training camp before she is discovered to be a woman. Although this is cause for her death, her courage and dedication lead Captain Li Shang to give her a chance. He spares her life and allows her to continue fighting with their army; where she succeeds despite being a woman. The Imperial Army finally meet up with the Huns, who are being lead by the notorious Shan Yu. The Captain and Mulan are well outnumbered, and in a rash decision, Mulan decides to fire a canon up into the mountain. The explosion causes an avalanche, which begins to wipe out most of the Huns Army in seconds.

Adaptation: Mulan takes this opportunity to chase the horse-mounted Shan Yu, and make a final attack. She surprises him from behind; launching herself from the back of her horse in attempt to soar through the air and stab him from above. This attempt fails at taking his life, and rather, Mulan stabs Shan Yu in the leg; nearly falling off his horse and killing herself in the process. Struggling to hold on to the side of Shan Yu's horse; Mulan is vulnerable to an attack. Before Shan Yu gets the chance to eliminate her, the avalanche approaches and swallows them whole. Fortunately, the Imperial Army escape this fate and flee the area. They assume everyone is dead, including Mulan and Shan Yu, and return to the Emperor to commence a celebration across China. Despite these assumptions, Shan Yu survives and resurfaces from the rubble of snow and dead soldiers. He finds he is the sole survivor of his army before discovering Mulan partially buried several meters from him; still breathing but barely conscious.

I'm thinking there are several possibilities here:
- Despite his anger that his victory had been stolen from him, Shan Yu finds himself impressed by the fact that a woman could pull off such a mass defeat, and in respect for that face, spares her life.
- OR He finds himself attracted to the young maiden, and rather than killing her or leaving her to die in the cold, he takes her with him.
- OR He decides not to kill her because he's seeking answers. Perhaps he ties her up and waits for her to wake up, or even cares for her. Who knows.
- OR All of these / multiple of these.

How they end up meeting/ battling can be changed, as well, so long as the avalanche wipes up most of Shan Yu's army. Any point after that, we can brainstorm and discuss how they meet again.

ESMERALDA ~ "The Hunchback of Notre Dame"
6IxJthJj.png

MY CHARACTER:
Name: Esmeralda
Background:
Esmeralda is a young Romani woman residing in the underbelly of Paris, France. Her people, the Romani travelers, are outcast from most of Europe, for being impure. Seen as dirty and poor, the group, known more commonly as their pet name "gypsies" are ridiculed and shamed from their distinct native language, religion, and riveting culture. Esmeralda works as a performer, particular dancer, on the streets of Paris for money, and resides with the rest of her traveling community deep in the catacombs of Paris, in an area known by the Romani as the "Court of Miracles". She is as cunning as she is beauty, her education mostly street-ridden, though she is wise beyond her years. Unlike most Parisian women of that time period, Esmeralda is outspoken, rebellious and devious. She is unafraid of using her tongue to defend herself and her community, despite discrimination. Although her people are seen as "thieves", "scam artists" and practicing "witchcraft', Esmeralda remains headstrong.

YOUR CHARACTER:
Phoebus (Bearded) OR Phoebus (Clean) (Or your own character choice!)
The face claim is from Game of Thromes (Jamie Lannister), but can be swapped out for another
(Pretty much any image that suits the time period is fine!)

Name: Captain Phoebus
Background:
Phoebus is the Captain of the King's Guard
French Knight of the King's Army. He is noted to have a highly reputable caliber in the wars based on his bravery accounted in his service record. He is the only soldier in the movie that stands apart from the other soldiers and is claimed to be a knight in shining armor. Though he tends to over-analyze and act like he knows what he's doing, he is described as a soldier who is sarcastically witty, brave, confident, and enjoys finding humor in situations. Although he can keep a straight face when it's required of him, you can tell deep down, he'd rather tell a joke. Phoebus is almost always seeming to get into arguments, and enjoys challenging authority when it is nonsensical.

Plot:
Esmeralda is a well-known performer, someone who has garnered the obsessive attention of Frollo, Phoebus' superior. Frollo, conflicted with his attraction to Esmeralda, frequently uses her at events like the Festival of Fools despite her being a "gypsy girl". However, at this years festival, a deformed gentlemen (Quasimodo) is crowned the Fool of the Festival, though is soon ridiculed after the crowd realizes his appearance is not a mask, but his true face. He becomes humiliated by the crowd, with guards tying him up and allolwing the audience to throw tomatoes and other things at him to further shun him. Frollo does not stop the events and instead allows Quasi to be publicly disgraced. However, Esmeralda cannot bear to watch an innocent man fall victim to a cruel crowd, and instead of standing by, actively defends him against the rioting audience. Frollo orders her to stop her actions, though in an act of defiance, she takes a dagger and frees Quasimodo from his restraints and claims "You speak of justice yet you are most cruel to those that need your help! It appears we crowned the wrong fool. The only fool I see... is you!. Appalled and humiliated by her direct betrayal of orders, Frollo orders that Phoebus arrest Esmeralda. Phoebus orders his men to get Esmeralda, but although she is duly outnumbered, she manages to escape their capture with witchcraft and theatrics, even making a public show out of it which gets the crowd cheering. Phoebus, completely smitten by her energy and wit, is amazed at her vast abilities and bravery.

The roleplay would take place right after Esmeralda's escape, where Phoebus is ordered to find her and bring her back to Frollo alive.

POCAHONTAS ~ "Pocahontas"
qjHidaYA.jpg

MY CHARACTER:
Name: Pocahontas
Background:
Pocahontas is the daughter of Chief of the Powhatan, known as Great Powhatan, making her the second most important individual of her tribe, second to her father. She is very curious and adventurous in nature, and has been known to live independently despite her father's efforts to have her conform. She is being courted by the fiercest Powhatan warrior, Kocoum, although she dislikes his rigid, uptight nature and does not find herself attracted to his character.

YOUR CHARACTER:
John Smith (Or a character of your choice!)
The face claim is from Game of Thromes (Jamie Lannister), but can be swapped out for another. (Pretty much any image that suits the time period is fine!)

Name: John Smith
Background:
John Smith is a British settler who has traveled to the New World from London in search for gold. He is travelling under Governor Ratcliffe, a greedy and gluttonous man who believes the Natives are nothing but savages, and that they are hiding the gold from them.

Plot:
One day while piked on Grandmother Willow (a massive willow tree by the village), Pocahontas witnesses a series of "strange clouds" in the sky. Little does she realize, the strange clouds are actually big, white sails of Captain John Smith's ship, which is sailing onto nearby shores. Pocahontas though, in her free-spirited and curious nature, follows the strange clouds until it leads her to the ship. From a far distance, she spies on the boat and its crew, fascinated by the pale, dead-looking men who scurried about. She relays news of these new settlers to her father, who seeks the help of the tribe's shaman, Kekata. Her warns that "These are not men like us, they're strange beasts with bodies that shine like the sun, and weapons that spout fire and thunder. They prowl the earth like ravenous wolves, consuming everything in their path!" Although Kocoum requests to destroy them like they did their previous enemy, the Chief votes against it, claiming that in the past war they knew how to fight their enemies, whereas this time, they don't. Instead, he enlists in a group force of his own men to stake the "pale visitors" in order to retrieve more information. Meanwhile, Captain John Smith is enlisted with the task of finding the whereabouts of the "Indians", in order to ensure they do not end up meddling with their plans to dig for gold. Out on his quest to explore the land, he takes rest by a fresh waterfall spring where he notices the reflection of a foreigner in the water. When he turns around, he sees no one. Knowing someone is lurking nearby, Smith readies his rifle and hides behind a tree by the water. When the foreigner retreats from hiding, he jumps out, expecting to find an male Indian ready to attack him. Instead, he finds standing before him a beautiful woman, Pocahontas.

I'm also leaving the option OPEN to pairing Pocahontas with an Original Character, not just John Smith.

JASMINE ~ "Aladdin"
TBdWCS6V.png

MY CHARACTER:
Name: Princess Jasmine of Agrabah
Background:
Jasmine is the daughter of a Sultan, and the Princess of Agrabah. As the Princess, she is confined to the palace and not permitted to leave without the approval of her father, and the accompaniment of multiple guards. However, recent political turmoil between regions has left his tensions, and Jasmine's father has banned her from leaving, in fear that she will be assassinated or kidnapped for ransom for her status. Additionally, she has been confirmed in an arranged marriage to an elderly, widowed Sultan. The political marriage serves as a unison between two states. Jasmine is also a talented belly dancer, and is often prompted to dance in order to entertain guests and other important political individuals.

YOUR CHARACTER:
Name: Your choice
Background: Your choice

Plot:
Tired of the restless royal life, Jasmine seeks adventure and freedom. Absolutely disgusted by the man she is to wed, she vows to leave the palace forever. However, her father, suspicious that she may try to leave, enlists in the help of several guards to keep watch over the entrance of her room at night. Despite his efforts, Jasmine still manages to escape the palace undetected one early morning (right after sunrise). There she would venture into the busy streets, dazzled by the hundreds of vendors who's merchant displays range in product and produce. Although hidden under the guise of her black lace veil and cloak, her wealthy ignorance and appearance has left her easily identifiable.

From here, we can take the roleplay nearly anywhere we want it to go.

ELSA ~ "Frozen"
XFNSxUC9.jpg

MY CHARACTER:
Name: Queen Elsa of Arendelle
Background:
Elsa is the eldest daughter of Arendelle monarchs and was born with the blessing of magic. She acquired several ice-related abilities as a result of the magical mutation, including the ability of creating, manipulating, and controlling ice, snow, frost and cold temperatures. She is capable of using solid ice to form protective walls (like a force-field), as well as using them as pellets, spikes, and other shapes to be used as projectiles. The force to which she uses is capable of launching her ice to pierce through materials, including but not limited to flesh, brick, steel, glass, and plastic. These abilities become harder to control depending on her emotional state. Additionally, she is sensitive to cold temperatures, and is capable of changing cool weather to benefit her powers. Upon her parents death, she became Queen of the Arendelle Kingdom.

YOUR CHARACTER:

Plot:
In progress ~ send me your ideas!

ARIEL ~ "The Little Mermaid"
x69aquVn.jpg

MY CHARACTER:
Name: Princess Ariel
Background:
Princess Ariel is the protagonist of Disney's classic 1989 animated feature film, The Little Mermaid. She is the seventh daughter of King Triton, ruler of the undersea kingdom of Atlantica. She lived through much of her young life with a longstanding, yet forbidden, admiration of the human world, and longed to someday experience life upon the surface.

YOUR CHARACTER:
Prince Eric (Henry Cavill from The Tudors)
Name: Prince Eric
Background:
Despite being of royalty, Eric is an accomplished mariner who is often seen partaking in various duties aboard ships in his own fleet. Eric is a skilled helmsman as he is seen steering ships in both the 1989 film and its sequel. This could be due to the fact that Eric's kingdom is coastal and most of the subjects make their livings by shipping and fishing, and as such it is expected that the rulers be skilled in maritime trades. Eric spends much of his free time out at sea, fishing, going on explorations, or even taking the sail to celebrate his birthday. Grimsby, his servant and personal confidant, often accompanies him on his voyages, and disapproves of Eric's stubbornness and lack of interest in potential wives.

Plot:
In the film, she trades her voice for legs by making a deal with the Sea Witch, Ursula. Once ashore, she meets Prince Eric and falls in love with him. For the roleplay, we can adapt any way we want. She doesn't necessarily have to trade her voice - perhaps she trades something else? I'm also open to having their romance develop in her mermaid form and only later incorporating legs.

WENDY ~ "Peter Pan"
m66Optuy.jpg

MY CHARACTER:
Name: Wendy Darling
Background:
Wendy Moira Angela Darling is a fictional character and the protagonist of Peter and Wendy by J.M. Barrie, and in most adaptations in other media. Her exact age is not specified in the original play or novel by Barrie, though it is implied she is about 12 or 13 years old, as she is "just Peter's size". Wendy expresses an innocent admiration for Peter as soon as they meet. As a girl on the verge of adulthood, she stands in contrast to Peter Pan, a boy who refuses to grow up, the major theme of the Peter Pan stories. Wendy hesitates at first to fly off to Neverland, but she comes to enjoy her adventures. Ultimately, she chooses to go back to her parents and accepts that she has to grow up.

YOUR CHARACTER:
Captain Hook 1 (Colin O'Donoghue as Hook from Once Upon A Time)
Captain Hook 2

Name: Killian “Captain Hook” Jones
Background:
Killian Jones, better known as Captain Hook or simply Hook, is one of the main characters of Once Upon A Time. He is a determined pirate captain who was unfortunate enough to humiliate and anger the feared Rumpelstiltskin (portrayed in the show as a man with crocodile-like skin), who ripped the heart out of his beloved Milah (lover) and cut off his hand. In the books, Hook loses his hand as a result of a crocodile bite.

Plot:
In my adaptation, I would like to set the storyline for when Wendy is older, about 16-18 years old. She would have had a romance with Peter Pan that was never acted upon, since she ultimately chose to return to England rather than be with Peter. In the roleplay, I would like for her to return to Neverland as an older teen. She would have lost interest in Peter, no longer interested in a boy (as she has grown into a woman). She would somehow end up in trouble, seemingly resulting in her coming into the hands (perhaps even capture) of Hook, who barely recognizes her and is smitten by the woman she's blossomed in to.

TIGER LILY ~ "Peter Pan"
yJ7GTUzT.jpg

MY CHARACTER:
Name: Tiger Lily
Background:
Tiger Lily is the princess of the Piccaninny tribe of "Indians" (Native Americans) living on the island of Neverland. She is apparently old enough to be married, but she refuses any suitors because she desires Peter Pan over all. She is jealous of Wendy and Tinker Bell. Tiger Lily is nearly killed by Captain Hook when she is seen boarding the Jolly Roger with a knife in her mouth, but Peter saves her. In the earlier versions of Peter Pan, it is assumed that she disapproves of Wendy and even Tinker Bell at one point because of her envy.

YOUR CHARACTER:
Captain Hook 1 (Colin O'Donoghue as Hook from Once Upon A Time)
Captain Hook 2

Name: Killian “Captain Hook” Jones
Background:
Killian Jones, better known as Captain Hook or simply Hook, is one of the main characters of Once Upon A Time. He is a determined pirate captain who was unfortunate enough to humiliate and anger the feared Rumpelstiltskin (portrayed in the show as a man with crocodile-like skin), who ripped the heart out of his beloved Milah (lover) and cut off his hand. In the books, Hook loses his hand as a result of a crocodile bite.

Plot:
In my adaptation, I'd like to have Tiger Lily and Peter Pan previous lovers. I'm thinking he is sort of a two-timer, and ends up betraying Tiger Lily; choosing to be with Wendy over her. In this complicated romance, Peter Pan would have made Tiger Lily many false promises, ultimately leaving her brokenhearted and devastated. I'm thinking as a way to retreat and get over him, she leaves the tribe in order to adventure out in Neverland. There she could get involved with Hook some how. I'm not at all interested in Peter Pan's character, and would like to use Tiger Lily's dislike of him to lead her into Hook's desiring arms. The two would perhaps team up, or even Tiger Lily could become a member of his crew (she would have many skills).

RE: Fairy Tale Fantasies (DISNEY & Other)

MAID MARIAN ~ "Robin Hood"
QGL6Rnpc.png

MY CHARACTER:
Name: Marian Fitzwalter
Background:
Marian grew up in the castle as a well-cared for and high-class maid (also referred to as lady-in-waiting). She was cared for by an older noblewoman, Lady Kay, who showed her the ropes of the castle as well as the responsibilities of being born into a privileged service position. Aside from serving King Richard and the nasty Prince John her entire life, Maid Marian dreamed of bigger things; a brighter destiny. Although she was fed good food and drank fine wine, the wealth of the castle did not make up for her often limiting lifestyle. She was born to service the monarchs of the East Midlands of England. Among many talents, such as cooking and painting, Marian found a passion in equestrianism and foremost... archery.

YOUR CHARACTER:
Robin Hood 1 (Russell Crowe) OR Robin Hood 2 (Once Upon A Time's Sean Maguire)
(You may also provide your own image!)

Name: Robin Hood

Plot:
One quiet evening, Marian sneaks out of the castle to venture into the woods to shoot some bow and arrows. Although Marian thought she was being sneaky, in reality, her caretaker and noble head, Lady Kay, knew of her adventurous spirit and allowed her free time while also keeping a watchful eye. As Marian explored her normal route, Lady Kay watched blissfully at the forest from a tower balcony in the castle nearby. Though, what once was normal leisure routine soon turned to gloom. A blood-curdling scream echoed throughout the forest, sending Lady Kay into a panic as she witnessed black-dressed men in the distance trespassing on to royal territory. By the time the guards would reach the forest, Maid Marian and the masked villains would be no where in sight.

With the help of King Richard, and with Lady Kay frantic at his side, the King makes a desperate plea to the only forest outlaw he knew... Robin Hood. After his own resources and searches run a dry trail, the King becomes determined to retrieve Maid Marian at all costs. He calls upon Robin Hood in a letter, proposing a deal of considerable gold and jewels as well as immunity if he were to accept and succeed at this mission. The mission? Find the missing Maid Marian and those responsible for her disappearance and kidnapping – whatever it would take. Although bizarre for a King to offer up such substantial monetary reward for this task, one would have to wonder why the return of a meager noble maid would reap such valuable importance to the Lady and the King.

HADES DAUGHTER - "Hercules"
QpoT9O5z.jpg

MY CHARACTER:
Name: Melinoe
Background:
Melinoe is the daughter of Hades and Persephone, and is the officially the goddess of ghosts. She is capable of taking many forms, from animals, a ghost, to a water nymph, to even a regular human. She has the ability to inflict nightmares and madness of mortals, particular men, and has been known to seduce men in the form of a siren. She is capable of haunting mortals at night, a technique she uses by either becoming a ghost or sending the spirits of the dead to do the haunting for her. Melinoe takes mostly after her father in behaviour. She is conniving, intelligent, and has a short temper. Her beauty, however, is acquired by her mother, Persephone, who has managed to keep her daughter sane and even a bit compassionate, despite Hades' evil power.

YOUR CHARACTER:
Hercules (Or any other character)
The face claim is from Spartacus, but can be swapped out for another!
(Pretty much any image that suits the time period is fine!)

Name: Hercules
Background:
Hercules is a God born on Mount Olympus to father Zeus and mother Hera. Though, as a baby, he is kidnapped by Hades' sidekicks, Pain and Panic, at his request. The two are ordered to kill Hercules with a poison potion that will turn him mortal. However, while on earth feeding him the poisoned bottle, Pain and Panic are interrupted by an older couple who heard a commotion. The two scurry away, but not before Hercules is able to drink every last drop. Because the potion was not consumed in full, Hercules was not killed, but he was turned mortal. However, his Godly and superhuman strength, stamina and agility remained.

Plot:
In the film, Hercules is very young (18), naive and rather unintelligent. He becomes a hero to the mortal people of Greece through the training of Phil, a satyr, and ends up falling for an Greek girl Megara, who made a deal with the devil (Hades) and now owes her soul to him. However, I have no specific plot for this pairing. I'm keeping it completely open and we can brainstorm ideas. Ideally, I'd like for Hercules (or another character of your choosing) to be older (more experienced), and perhaps a Demi-God working for his father, Zeus, to end any of Hades' maniacal plans. He would come in contact with Melinoe, either by venturing to the underworld to face Hades, or by Hades sending Melinoe to haunt and distract Hercules (to prevent him from interfering with his plans).

KIDAGAKASH (KIDA) ~ "Atlantis: The Lost Empire"
OkIvLJ6Q.jpg

MY CHARACTER:
Name: Princess Kidagakash "Kida" Nedakh
Background:
Kida was born a Princess on the mythological (but real) continent and island of Atlantis. The daughter and only child of the ruling monarch, Kida lost her mother at a young age to the Heart of Atlantis (the infinite and divine energy source of Atlantis). When Kida was only a toddler, Atlantis was threatened by a catastrophic natural disaster. In order to protect itself and its culture, the Heart of Atlantis chose a host to utilize its mass power. Before devastation could strike, it chose Kida's mother, the Queen, and abducted her entirety into its energy form. The energy, now performing under the Queen's mystical grace, unleashed a seismic force field that swallowed the city whole, ultimately protecting it from the tsunami. However, it also sunk the island and hid it from the world in an untouchable alternate dimension. From that day forward, Atlantis had become known as the Lost Empire, or the Lost City – as it vanished from existence, without a trace.

The Empire soon became popularized as a myth and work of fiction, and although many people thousands of years ago believed it to be true, it could never be located. Atlantis had been fantasized as a city of wonder; a divine empire that possessed infinite energy – a part of it embedded into the crystals of each and every one of its citizen's necklaces. It was also depicted as a society with high intellect, power, and advanced weaponry and machinery beyond its primitive years. Despite its folklore, it could never be proven. Until now.

Additional Info:
- You can check out this video to get a feel for Kida's accent, and the way she speaks. She is very poetic in verse, and is generally kind with the ability to generate quite the sass.
- Kida is multilingual and fluent in most Latin-based and Germanic-based languages, such as Latin, Greek, Italian, Spanish, French, German and English, to name a few.
- Atlanteans all wear crystal necklaces that possess a fraction of the energy's power – which allows them to heal minor injuries in seconds and power their machines.
- Atlanteans are dark-skinned, but have ghost white hair and bright blue eyes. They have blue tattoos on their body that symbolize status and achievements.
- The empire requires the Heart of Atlantis (the energy source) to stay in the city for it to keep the island powered (and the people of Atlantis safe and well).

YOUR CHARACTER:

Plot:
We can follow the Disney film's plot, in the sense that an explorer discovers the Lost City of Atlantis in which your character would come to face Kida. HOWEVER, I am willing to explore a different option, where Kida goes through a portal which lands her in modern day world (or any time period we choose, for that matter). With this idea, I can place her in virtually any setting or point of time. It will greatly depend on who we will be pairing with Kida (which male character you will be playing).

Current Day:
In Atlantis, Kida's people are beginning to die as a mysterious plagues sweeps across the city. Atlantean's survival is threatened yet again, requiring the Heart of Atlantis – the energy source – to chose another host. Kida's mother, the Queen, did not survive the initial devastation – as the Heart of Atlantis consumed her, and ultimately, killed her. Princess Kida, who is now recently made Queen as per her father's passing, is chosen, as her mother before her, by the energy. However this time, rather than her body being absorbed into the energy, instead, the Heart of Atlantis bonds permanently to her soul – keeping her body intact. Kida is enveloped in the energy, and the Heart of Atlantis mysteriously sends her through a portal into the future: modern day (insert city here). The reason as to why the Heart has sent her there is unknown; something she will have to discover on her own in this new and unfamiliar world.

MOANA ~ "Moana"
FaLfz53I.jpg

OR

5AdvnjgF.jpg

MY CHARACTER:
Name: Princess Moana
Background:
IN PROGRESS

NON-DISNEY FEMALE CHARACTERS:

* * * IMPORTANT NOTICE * * *
Although my female characters have pre-determined and listed male pairings,
these are SUGGESTIONS. I am also open to Original Characters (OCs).
Additionally, I am open to mixing and matching Princes/ male characters
as well as adapting some crossovers. Send me your ideas!

TZIPPORAH ~ "The Prince of Egypt"
hKPnvgIe.png

MY CHARACTER:
Name: Tzipporah
Background:
Tzipporah is a young Midianite woman (from the Midian Region) native to a desert-dwelling community. She is the one of the seven daughters of the high priest of Midian, Jethro - a leader of the Midianites and great founder of the Druze religion. She is as feisty, sassy, and hard-headed as she is independent - still unmarried despite countless efforts by Jethro to convince her to settle down. While wandering the desert, she is captured by Egyptian men/ guards and is held captive at the Palace. There she is given as an offering (presumably to be turned into a concubine) to Rameses II (Mose's brother) from the priests Hotep and Huy. However, when Rameses goes to inspect Tzipporah, she fights back, attempting to bite him. Instead, he gives her to Moses as a gift, in which Tzipporah also defiantly refuses. Insulted that she does not respect his royalty, he publicly ridicules her in front of the palace crowd (see this short video clip for reference). Rameses, finding it hilarious, orders the guards to take Tzipporah to Moses room for later enjoyment. However, as Moses goes up to his chamber, he soon discovers Tzipporah has tied up the servant and is in the process of escaping the palace grounds. He chases after her, but feeling guilty, allows her to flee unnoticed.

YOUR CHARACTER:
Moses (Jim Caviezel as Jesus from The Passion of Christ)
(Feel free to change the face claim!)

Name: Moses
Background:
Moses is the biological son of Yocheved and Amram, and a younger brother of Miriam and Aaron. After Pharaoh Seti of Egypt orders all Hebrew nerbow sons be killed, in an effort to minimize the chance of his kingdom being overtaken by Hebrews. In an effort to give baby Moses his best chance at life, his mother placed him in a wicker basket and into the river/stream. His basket travels quickly with the water, soon washing ashore at the Pharaoh's Palace. His sister, Miriam, follows the basket and watches from a distance as Moses is retrieved by Queen Tuya and adopted as her own. Moses became Rameses' adoptive younger brother, unknown to him that he was a Hebrew. Later in life, Moses learned of his true identity and became morally conflicted. He ends up running away from the palace after he murders one the palace guards in an effort to stop the flogging of a Hebrew slave. He ventures into the harsh desert, where after days of no food or water, is on the verge of death.

Plot:
Moses is found unconscious in the dessert by a roaming camel, mistakens his hair for food. As he awakes, he manages only to hook his arm into the camel's satchel of water before losing consciousness again. The camel drags him to a nearby herding stop, where he awakes in front of a drinking dish intended for farm animals (goats). While desperately drinking from the goat water, he hears the cries of three young girls who are being robbed by desert thieves. He saves the three girls by untying the men's camels and sending them running into the canyons ( in which the thieves must chase and retrieve them). Despite his efforts, Moses is too weak to stand properly, and soon leans against a water well to support him. However, the well crumbles under his weight and sends him barreling down. Now trapped, the girls call for the help of their eldest sister, Tzipporah, who initially thinks their joking. She is shocked to see a man in the well, though, as she pulls him back up soon realizes the man is the former Prince of Egypt - the same selfish Prince who ridiculed her in the palace.

KAYLEY ~ "Quest For Camelot"
ULOqIEjB.png

MY CHARACTER:
Name: Kayley
Background:
Kayley is the daughter of a respected knight, Knight Lionel, one of the man honoured men of King Arthur's Round Table. However, after travelling to Camelot to meet with the King and Knights of the Roung Table, a greedy knight Baron Ruber betrays the King, attempting to kill him. In an effort to save the King, Kayley's father, Lionel, rises to defend him against Ruber and ultimately loses his life. Ruber escapes into exile, leaving Camelot shaken and the lives of many shattered by the loss of Lionel. Kayley, having been close to her father, was devastated by the loss, however never let his passing stop her from dreaming of becoming a Knight one day herself. Despite being a young woman, Kayley refuses the normal maidenly role; wearing boyish men's clothing and indulging in horseback riding and archery. She is an independent and head-strong individual, unshaped by the eyes of judgement and society's submissive expectation of women.

YOUR CHARACTER:
Garrett (Henry Cavill from Tristan and Isolde) OR Garrett 2 (Craig Horner from Legend of the Seeker)
(Feel free to change the face claim!)

Name: Garrett
Background:
As a young boy Garrett worked as a stable boy in Camelot and dreamed of becoming a knight. One night, however, there was a fire in the stables and Garrett rushed to save the horses. One of the panicking horses reared up, striking Garrett in the head with its hoof. As a result of this injury, Garrett slowly lost his eyesight. After going completely blind, Sir Lionel was the only one who still believed in Garrett. He trained him how to fight and taught him the knight's oath. Unfortunately, some time later Lionel was killed by Sir Ruber, and Garret's dreams of becoming a knight "died with him". Feeling unwanted and alone, Garrett eventually left Camelot and went to live in the Forbidden Forest. He was later joined by the falcon Aiden (it is implied the wizard Merlin was the one who sent Aiden to help Garrett). Using Aiden as his eyes and adapting to his surroundings quickly, Garrett survived alone in the Forest for many years.

Plot:
Ten years after the death of Lionel, a griffin attacks the kingdom, stealing Excalibur (King Arthur's sword). Merlin's falcon, Ayden, forces the griffin to release Excalibur and it falls into the Forbidden Forest - a forest of many dangers. Word of the missing Excalibur soon falls on the ears of Kayley. Against her mother's wishes, she vows to find Excalibur in hopes of prving herself worthy of being one of the King's Knights. However, the infamously violent Baron Ruber soon returns with an army of his own. He pays Kayley and her mother a visit, forcing Juliana to give him safe haven and passage into Camelot. Despite his threats, Kayley's mother helps her to escape. Kayley successfully ventures into the Forbidden Forest, and encounters Garrett; a blind hermit who is assisted by Merlin's falcon, Ayden. Upon hearing that Excalibur is in the Forest, he decides to retrieve the sword, though to Kayley's dismay, does not permit her to come along. In her defiance and stubbornness, she follows him anyways.

Additional details:
- Kayley does not realize Garrett is blind, as he maneuvers the forest with ease and tactility. (In the film, it takes her a while to realize. She realizes when he never looks at her / makes direct eye contact.
- Garrett does not initially know that Kayley is the daughter of Knight Lionel, one of his biggest inspirations and a great father figure to him.
- Garrett initially finds Kayley bothersome/irritating/annoying, since she is so adamant and often naive. Her forced partnership to find the sword is greatly against his self-isolating personality. However, her gentle character and free spirit soon changes that.

ANYA ~ "Anastasia"
ZCna6pIo.png

MY CHARACTER:
Name: Anastasia "Anya"
Background:

YOUR CHARACTER:
Dimitri (Chris Pine)
Feel free to change the face claim!

Name: Dimitri
Background:

Plot:
IN PROGRESS

AKIMA ~ "Titan A.E."
qbshbQ68.png

MY CHARACTER:
Name: Akima
Background:
IN PROGRESS

YOUR CHARACTER:
Cale 1 (Austin Butler)
Cale 2 (Chris Evans)
Cale 3 (Paul Walker)

Name: Cale
Background:

OR OPTION #2 FOR YOUR CHARACTER:
Captain Joseph Korso 1 (Michael Fassbender)
Captain Joseph Korso 2 (Clive Owen from Shoot 'Em Up)
Captain Joseph Korso 3 (Gerard Butler)

Name: Captain Joseph Korso (known as "Korso")
Background:

Plot:
IN PROGRESS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom