Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm the Sugar. He is the Daddy. (Celebstars and Manofyourdreams)

celebstars

Pulsar
35K6a75.png

Looking out of the window, the traffic was always the same. Hardly moving. Why did she even bother to take the bus she thought to herself. Turning her left wrist towards her gaze, she had ten minutes to get to work. Like that was going to happen. Sighing, Alisha took her iPhone out of her pocket and began swiping through her music collection.

Twenty five minutes later, the Indian born girl who moved to America, stepped off the bus and turned the corner to walk down a street where she worked. Looking up at the sign 'Jacobs and Sids' she knew she had arrived. The firm was an accounting company and had many clients in the city. Alisha herself wasn't exactly great with numbers, but thankfully her job role was ordering needed supplies and filing away documents. Occasionally she would have to take calls and book meetings when the receptionist was off but that was quite rare.

"Is he here? Please tell me he is out..." The 21 year old arrived late and turned to the woman behind the desk. "You are in luck...he had a urgent call and then left. College make you late again?" A smile appeared on the older woman's face. Nodding with relief that her boss was out of the building, Alisha put her coat and bag behind the desk where the receptionist was sitting. "What needs to be done?" Hands on her hips, her black jeans hugged her waist tightly as well as her firm cheeks behind her. She managed to get away from the casual look below because of a smart looking white blouse above buttoned up to the very top. Long black hair fell to her mid back and it was a little messy if someone was going to be honest.

"You can take these files upstairs and put them in the records room." The blonde pointed to a large box and smiled. "OK..." Alisha responded, picking it up and carrying it with a little strain, not expecting it to be so heavy.

"Oh...be careful...don't get distracted, one of the big guys from the board is here.."

Nodding with acknowledgement, she left the sight and walked past some offices, smiling at some of her colleagues before getting the lift up three floors.

Things weren't great out of work, her life was busy and she had no time for herself. Getting up early in the mornings she attended college where she was studying art. It was five days a week from 9am to 2pm. After that, she would make her way to work, her hours 3pm to 7:30pm. By the time the girl got home it was nearly 9:30pm and she would always fix herself something quick to eat while trying to do artwork. The days repeated themselves.

Living on her own in a bad neighbourhood, it was all she could afford giving her part time job. Not long ago Alisha lived with her parents but was kicked out of the house when she refused to an arranged marriage. It wasn't something she believed in and she certainly wasn't going to lost her virginity to someone she was told to be with. In her mind, she would have sex with someone she wanted to, regardless of colour, religion or wealth. If they made her feel special enough then it would feel right.

By now, in the records room, her hands were sorting through files. Like all of the other offices and rooms, everything was glass, there was no where to hide. People were walking past, having a quick glimpse at Alisha standing at a table and walking to different filing cabinets.

A high-profile life of leer jets, helicopters, and lavish penthouses often came with a price: a woman could not satisfy someone who was constantly on the move. Such was the dilemma in which one of the CEO of Kounting Incorporated, George Merchant, had been conflicted with. Magazines, reporters, and the mainstream media covered the man and his actions with a golden spoon. There was nothing wrong that he could do; all of George's involvement in businesses stretched nationally in their outreach. From food distribution channels, community development, mortgage solutions, financial auditing, and insurance regulation, the sister companies were all self-supportive and standalone. All considering, George's financials were skyrocketing and the corporation he was involved in was rising within the public stock market. At forty eight years of age, he also happened to be one of the richest men for his age group in the firm.

Despite his success and sanguine attitude, George knew he still needed the companionship of a female. However, with that came a term limit. Not only he was stuck in a marriage, he couldn’t really do anything or even have a share of his fun. He’s worked hard all his life and now, it was about time he thought about enjoying his life. Having earn enough, the wife is always busy with whatever she did in spare time, when not working. She had her own small business that she liked to stay busy with. There were love between them but it was long gone. It had been weeks and days that Derrick had been pondering a way to 'have his cake and eat it' when it came to relationships, having heard how other colleagues effortlessly carry on an affair without anyone’s knowledge. After much deliberation, the athletically framed CEO decided upon a route he thought was most logical. Though it was unclear to him, the first girl that popped in his mind was a girl from the branch he was visiting today. Remembering back a few months ago that he had come across a standout assistant secretary working at the site he had visited not too long ago.

It was a perfect opportunity to visit the branch more often, hoping to come across her and then later, he can set his plans in motion. Just as he had guessed, she was still here. Matter of fact, she was coming into work and he’d spotted her from the inside of the building because he’d just also entered, having parked his car and then walking across the lobby, alongside the large glass wall which allowed a person with the outside street view. Their paths crossed but the girl would have no idea as she’d only see her own reflection walking outside and towards the entrance into the building. He was taking an elevator and someone was holding it open for him. Without much delay, he entered the elevator and watched her enter the building a few feet away, the door of the elevator dinged shut.

Seeing the young girl, he couldn’t help but formulate some ideas. Though, important of them all, he wanted to see her up close and maybe get to know her. And no, he wasn’t looking for romance here. This was beyond it. With that thought in his mind, he went on conducting his business and then settling into a conference room that was right across from the records room. The fates were written now, it was only a matter of it playing itself out. He was in a meeting with few managers that ran this branch, spotting the girl walk into the records room, he couldn’t help but wanting to make a move. Tempted, he stood up, “You guys carry on. I need to make a few copies of these papers and look up a file.”

George said and ran his hand through his salt and peppered hair, making his way out and around to the entrance into the records room. He cleared his throat as he entered, letting the door close shut behind him to he can get her attention. Though, he stayed oblivious to her for now, wanting her to say something to him. He did look up once, offering a simple nod and wondering how pretty she looked from this close up. He’s seen girls who looked pretty from far and when near, it would turn into a disappointment. This was the opposite. He was obviously mesmerized by her beauty; the brown skin tone and the dark hair, not to mention her big round eyes. He almost felt a shiver run down his spine.

With papers in her hands, Alisha held them upright and hit them against the table to straighten them in to a nice pile. Going to the correct filing area, she tucked them in to a sleeve and shut the drawer with them inside. The work was pretty boring, but it was an easy enough job and she needed the money to pay her rent. Pulling some hair behind her ear, the girl was to focused on the task at hand to acknowledge what was going on around her. But occasionally her glance would venture out of the glass box like room she was to see other people in their own glass boxes called offices.

Turning her back to the door, Alisha put some more papers away when she heard a cough behind her. "Ugh.." Turning quickly on the spot a hand went to her petite chest. "You startled me" Smiling weakly, she realized it was someone from the room opposite. Because of the room he was in before this one, Alisha knew he was important probably one of the bosses of the company or on the board. "Sorry, I was told to come here ad put these away. I can leave you and come back when you go?" Like most of the people in the work place, she seemed to tread carefully around the man but at least she had the courage to talk to him and treat him like a human being.

Her black nails stood out against her skin colour as she extended a hand. "I'm Alisha, I work part time here..I'm pretty sure you don't know me. Well I am certain in fact, I kinda don't get noticed. I'm talking a lot....sorry." Starting to be silent, she continued on with her work.

Mr. Merchant was sure hoping to spot the girl today, having seen her last time he was here. Only one thing that came to his mind, she was absolutely gorgeous. Now, he had come across many women in the form of clients, interns and secretaries, but she beat them all. There was something different about this one. Perhaps it’s because her olive skin tone or she having different racial background. Whatever it was, he liked it.

Until now, he always told himself that he was married and it wasn’t right to think about any other woman than his own. But, of lately, he’s been influenced by similar men and he sees how freely their lives are even though they are married. He still respects and loves his wife but he couldn’t help but entertain an idea of having a fling on the sides. The expectations grows in any given relationship and that’s something he couldn’t afford having. Perhaps, that’s why he’s been thinking of ways to have a no-strings attached sort of relationship. It’s almost impossible.

Seeing the girl again on the same floor, through the glass, he couldn’t help but be distracted for a few seconds. He wasn’t entertaining anything at the moment. He just wanted a closer look and maybe have a chat with her. He wasn’t the nervous type but he was today. Yet, he didn’t let it show on his face. He swiftly made his way into the records room and coughed to get her attention.

It was then, he found her backside tempting but he was eager to see her pretty face. His eyes lifted up to her face as she was a bit startled and he raised his hands in response, “Sorry…I didn’t mean to startle you..Miss?” He needed to attach a name to that pretty face, finding this opportunity to get what he wanted in that moment. “I hope I am not in your way. I am just….” He was going to say that he’s here to make few copies but he felt like saying something else that would force her to help him in this matter, “…just- I was looking for a file.”

“No-no…you don’t need to leave. The room is big enough for the both of us,” he smiled his charming smile, perfect white teeth on display, “Oh right…Mr. Merchant. George Merchant,” he stepped closer to her, offering his hand for a shake. He watched her get flustered and talk randomly, finding her hot in that moment, he watched her in awe, “Right...no, I mean you aren’t talking a lot. Talking is good.” Tell that to his wife, who speaks only when needed and never unnecessarily. It’s hard to carry a decent conversation with the woman. “Part time? Why? Do you work somewhere else?” He asked, making small talk, opening a drawer of the cabinet and was faking to peek into it for a file. “We certainly could use you…a person like you, very organized and I see you like working here. Many other employees, I can tell from the look on their face that this is the last place they want to be.” He shrugged her shoulders, “E…actually, do you mind? I don’t come here often so not sure where to look.” He said, knowing very well that his name ought to ring bells for her, “I need the Galvinson file.” He said and waited for her to come closer, maybe he can catch a whiff of her perfume.

"Thanks" was a welcoming reply from her when he said she didn't have to leave. Shaking his hand, hers was much smaller than his and much softer. Her skin tone stood out against his. "Yeah it is right....? I think I get on some people's nerves here though." Brushing her long black hair with her fingers, Alisha continued with her paperwork while they spoke.

"I am at college, I am doing art. So this helps me basically pay for my rent and just get by with food. Oh yeah...I mean, its a job. I am happy here. But like everyone else it is for the money though. I just try to keep a smile on my face." Putting more papers and files away she was then called over. "Galvinson file?" Nimble fingers began to look through the cabinet as she apologized. "Sorry." Brushing past his body to stand in front of him she flicked her hair which made a whiff of her perfume air towards the male. Alisha was much slimmer than George she had a tiny waist and a perky little chest.

"I'm not sure I can find it."

She sounded nice too- he thought to himself, having heard her soft tone of voice that complimented her soft facial and bodily features. A fragile little thing she was.

Why would he asked her to leave when he came into the room to actually cross her path and maybe….maybe learn a thing or two about her. What his colleagues had going with their secretaries wasn’t even on his mind. He was simply drawn to her, wanting to at least get past introductory phase. His gaze quickly moved down her slender arms and then moved back up to her pretty face, admiring her pretty round eyes.

He noticed how they had everything in contrast and it was already to turning into a turn-on for him. Never ever he thought he’d find a girl such as herself pretty enough to make his heart flutter. Usually, they were brunettes or blondes, the typical all-American girls. How can she get on people’s nerves? How can anyone think so? He thought to himself and smiled at her, “Maybe they are intimidated by you…how smart you are than them…and pretty.” He shrugged his shoulders, hoping to lift up her self-esteem a little. Besides, he was speaking the truth.

He nodded with a smile, liking that he was learning more about her. “There’s nothing wrong in it.” She consoled her, sharing a similar view, “It is why we come to work, don’t we?” He said to her, adding, “And you should. Smile more.” He said admiring her pretty smile.

He put her on a task to search a file that wasn’t there, of course. But, he liked how she was helpful, moving past him as he moved back a little but not a lot, to allow her some space so she’d accidently brush against his front frame. When she threw her hair back, he couldn’t help but lean his torso forward to make believe he was also looking for the file, loving the smell of her perfume that was making him want to just grab her by her waist and push her against them cabinets before planting his lips onto hers.

He even caught a glimpse of his imagination before he snapped out of it, “Actually, leave it…Alisha.” He said to her, “I will see if another associate had retrieve it.” He said to her, not wanting to make a silly mistake because if he’d linger a bit longer, that’s what he’d end up doing. He had her name, now that was a start for sure. Placing his hand on her shoulder, “Thank you for your help. You’re a kind person. We need more of you. I mean…more people like you.” He smiled, “I shall get going. But thank you once again.” He said and started to walk away if she wouldn’t stop him. He’d carry the conversation with him, playing it over and over in the back of his mind. All he knew at this point was he wanted to be around her.

Back
Top Bottom