Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokémon: The Rising Shadows [Interest Check]

NitroFury

Roleplayer/Writer
Character Sheet

Plot:
The Loyita Region years ago, used to be a peaceful, thriving region where Pokemon and human can live together in harmony. It's known for it gorgeous mountain scenery, finest cities, and even for its famous attractions, such as the "Battle Hotel" and "Battle Colosseum", which attracts to strongest, competitive Pokemon Trainers around the Loyita, and around the world. Loyita is one of the few regions that has no Pokemon Gyms, nor Island Trials. It sounds like an excellent region to visit, but one day that all changed.

An evil team organization that go by the name of Team Specter, a has risen from the shadows and took over the entire region by using and resurrecting Shadow Pokemon, these type of Pokemon were once used by Cipher; in an attempt to takeover the world, but ultimately failed.

Team Specter have completed the same process that Cipher has done, but they wanted to make sure that not only to have the Pokemon's hearts are artificially closed, but to make them a shadow of their former selves by having their minds completely warped.

You brave Trainer, have arrived here; wanting to start your new adventure here, now it's up to stop them and bring peace and balance to the inhabitants of Loyita, before the whole world is taken over.

Interest Check:
Now, this is a role play that is like Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon XD: Gales of Darkness, with some elements from Gen 7. This will include Mega Evolutions and the newly introduced Z-Moves. Yes, this Pokemon role play that is more focused on the human characters, so no anthropomorphic/gijinka Pokemon. You now have the option of playing as the bad guy. And this roleplay is not for everyone, this roleplay is going to contain some pretty sensitive subject matter, so join at your own risk. As always, PM me if you have any questions.

Rules:
  • No Gary-Stus/Mary-Sues (Don't act stubborn or bratty if your character loses)
  • No Goddmoding
  • No legendaries or multiple shiny Pokemon (Unless you ask me, and I will allow you at least one shiny Pokemon)
  • Only have one Pokemon that can Mega Evolve
  • You must start off with one or two Pokemon rat off the bat
  • No one-liners
  • Respect the people in this thread

Zeth said:
Do I need actual Pokemon knowledge to play?
Well, it's actually quite simple.

Catching Pokemon: The easiest to catch a Pokemon is by lowering its HP, and the best solution is by using the Pokemon you have currently. Status conditions may also benefit this as well. You can catch Pokemon that are only wild, not the ones that a trainer has caught. How do you catch them? With Pokeballs of course, some Pokeballs come in different variants, some with better capture rates, some with different effects, or both.

Leveling up Pokemon: Pokémon can level up, and the only to do that is by having gain experience points, the mons can earn them by winning battles. Earn enough experience points and they level up.

Back
Top Bottom