Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slaveboy torture Temple

Meteorite
This would entail a large fortress/temple set in an ambiguous yet ancient era (Think ancient greece/rome/carthage) in which the society's elite would go to fuck, torture and kill teen slave-boys ages 15-17. The temple would be as hot and steamy as a sauna and the tortures will be numerous and thorough IE: CBT, oversized thick dildos, bondage, being forced to eat one's cum, nipple clamps, the wooden horse. etc. Forced slave-boy Orgies will be held in heated pits, the boys would be covered in primitive lube for these events. The only condition to killing slaves is that they must be ejaculating/experiencing orgasm when you kill them. Also to assist the patrons of the temple will be the guards, handsome young men 19-24 who are slaves as well but with more status,social standing and freedom than their young inferiors. Patrons of the temple can be Male or female as long as they are dominant and perverted.

Standard slave-boy physical traits: Totally nude always except for Thin/tight leather choker designating sex slave status. circumcised cock and typically numerous cock piercings particularly: Frenum ladder/prince albert, Hafada. Tight steel testicle ring. Really nice bubble butt.

Guard uniform: well endowed, muscular, nude except for belt holding sheathed dagger and Gold collar.

patrons: no dress or appearance regulations necessary.

I'd be in as long as my character doesn't get killed. I'm not into death when it involves any form of sex. And how about chastity cages instead of piercings?

I'd be interested in this as well but I'd want to know if the piercings were mandatory or not when creating a slave boy character. I'm also a little nervous about the whole 'death' part as most rpers aren't inclined to create a character just to have them die. Not saying there aren't people who would be into this or that this is a bad idea just saying that the majority of rpers might be nervous about having a character they spent time and effort creating dying on them.

Hi,
i would be able and willing to start as a slaveboy. As i am a maso/sub in real life it will match my feelings (in fact i am a female and a little older but...). the situation of a temple devoted to torture and all the circumstances as given are very hot and i get a little horny when trying to start this inner cinema ...
greetings
heretica

Back
Top Bottom