Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Power dynamics and rough oral sex (New!) (Discord/PM)

Literate

Smut>Plot (50-50)

2-3 para

Discord

Check out my F-List first

Images should be assumed NSFW

-----------------------------------

Cheat-sheet on my fav kinks:

Facefucking (very nearly non-negotiable.)

Humiliation

Blackmail

Namecalling

Power dynamics

Unusual pairings

------------------------------

Hello BM it's been a while. I'm back and eager to dig in to some fun new novel pairings and situations. I know what I like, I like it very much, and I'm very good at what I do. Many of my plots revolve around the same theme; MC is an older man who takes advantage of YCs naivety or over-confidence, or otherwise abuses his power and authority.

-------------------------------

---Daughter of employee/Daddys boss---
YC's dad is in danger of losing his job, or so he thinks. YC has overheard her mother and he discussing it. His boss is coming over for dinner this friday and her family plans to suck up to him in order to try and save her dads job, but YC has an entirely different plan. During dinner the sneaky teen gropes the older man under the table until the encounter climaxes with an impromptu bathroom facefuck with the understanding that letting him use her this way will keep her dads job all while her family waits at the table oblivious to the way she's getting used. The best part? Her dad was never getting fired in the first place and this was all pointless.

---Rebellious teen/Dirty cop---
YC has always been one to buck the system, but discovering that MC sometimes likes to administer off the books justice to female criminals has only exacerbated the problem. An unspoken understanding has begun to form that if your character steps out of line mine will be looking for an excuse to
put her in her place.

---Cryosleep-patient/Salvage vessel crew---
[She was the princess/priestess/important individual of a race both anceint and incredible. This now all but extinct race is respected and studied throughout the cosmos. In the right hands she is priceless, but to the Kyoto and her crew everything has a price. Crypto-sleep sickness has caused her to have amnesia, and the Kyoto capitalizes on this by convincing the girl that she is a slave girl born to service cock. She is then carted all over the galaxy to different brothels.

--- Mail-Order-Bride ---

YC is a young filipino bride who has left her husband in the Philippines to marry a rich older man in the States. He has sent a hefty dowry to her family back home, and continues to support them so long as she can force herself to live with him.

--- The Foreigner ---

Wherever they went the Spanish were often mistaken for gods by the people they encountered. When a young, scared village girl encounters on of these "gods" in the jungle outside her home I imagine she'd be slow to resist any task given by him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom