Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teacher's Pet [ Bear & InititateInspiration ]

• Thread starter HeyThereLittleBear
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HeyThereLittleBear

In a life as hectic as Kinsey’s had become, there were few things that could be considered a certainty, but of the few things she could be certain, one was this: she had fallen madly in love with her teacher and he was completely clueless. Things had started off innocently enough, but as most things the innocence wasn’t able to stay in tact and she found herself enamored in a lie and the life she’d built for herself online. They talked for hours in the chat room and she couldn’t help but start to feel… Something.

It had been a suspicion at first, when she first started to notice the similarities, but suspicions were confirmed just a week ago. She had watched him all during class and finally worked up the nerve to send him a message on one of their chat apps. He had been leaving his phone on his desk lately, something he had never done before. It afforded her the opportunity to watch the screen light up with a notification with each message she sent. And for someone still so young, she felt like she was handling it… Well enough.

While Mr. Lu might could ignore her adoring eyes and pouting lips each time his eyes passed over her again and again, he couldn’t ignore the more blatant things that she had started. Just the previous night she’d ‘modified’ her school uniform, the humble outfit cut so that her skirt was several inches too short beneath dress code and her shirt frayed open in the front to reveal her pale and budding chest. She didn’t have much to ‘show,’ but what was exposed had certainly been enough to draw the attention of her male classmates, and definitely enough to garner negative attention from the person she wanted most.

Detention. Date. Both started with a D, and frankly she would take what she could get.

With a sheepish smile and a blush on her cheeks, she sat herself at her usual seat in his classroom, feeling suddenly quite meek as she set her books out in front of her. He was young for a teacher and still handsome, but most definitely not the person she would have ever expected to be the man on the other side of the computer. For one, he was married, reportedly quite happy as well. And two, well. He was simply considered ‘off limits’. He was supposed to be the guy she could only fantasize about privately. But here he was, the man of her dreams that had been seducing her slowly online. And he had fallen for a lie. Mostly.

Kinsey secured her copper hair back again with her black hairband, fiddling with her fingers to avoid meeting his eyes for a few minutes. Whens he did, she felt her heart leap in her chest and her stomach clench. It was the same feeling of excitement whenever she knew she had a message from him. Her teeth bit softly on her lower lip for a second before finally drawing up her nerve, “So… Mr. Lu… What was it you wanted to speak with me about?” She asked, playing innocent as if she were clueless on her inappropriate dress or behavior lately.

It all happened a few weeks ago. A friend of Tony's suggested that he try out this chat room. His friend said that there were a lot of cool girls on there, and it was completely anonymous. Tony was married, happily in fact, but things sometimes grew a bit stale and boring, and he was curious. Tony was skeptical at first. After all, he'd heard all the horror stories about dudes getting catfished online. For some reason, guys LOVED to pretend to be girls over the internet, and it was hard to tell the guys from the girls. But he decided 'What the hell?' and gave it a shot.

In the beginning Tony would chat with people here and there, but he really didn't find anyone worth continuing to chat with, and he was about to quit all together, until he started talking to this one girl. He ended up talking to her all night, and well into the morning. And then it happened again the next night, and the night after that. Pretty soon they were talking just about everyday. He'd message her after work, sometimes she'd message him during the day. He was excited for the times that he got to actually talk to her, and he didn't even know what she looked like. It was insane! How could he feel this way about someone that he didn't even see?

Tony had no clue. He was completely blind to the fact that the girl he'd been talking to online all this time was actually sitting in his classroom everyday, pining over him. He had no idea that her attempts for attention were directed toward him. He never even considered the prospect.

Seeing Kinsey sitting there, Tony noticed how inappropriate her dress was. It was definitely not proper school attire. "Kinsey, you and I need to have a chat after class." He said in a stern, authoritative voice. The man was not known for being a disciplinarian. Normally he was considered the 'fun' teacher. But if he didn't say something to her about her clothes, and another teacher found it, people would ask why he didn't say anything. So he had to do it.

When she approached him after class to ask what he wanted to speak to her about he smiled at her. "What's going on Kinsey? What did you do to your uniform? You know this is not appropriate, right?" He said as he shook his head. "I'm going to need to give you detention. So meet me back here after your last class, okay?" He said as he looked up at her, still without any clue that he was actually talking to his mystery girl online.

It was almost cute that he didn’t know it was her as he reprimanded her on her outfit, his eyes not once drifting down her shirt though she so desperately wanted him to. She bit her lip as he shook his head, so clearly disappointed in her because she had once been one of his brightest and best. It was so hard to concentrate when the teacher was talking dirty to you and didn’t even know it, and even harder to concentrate when she had found out. It had put a face to a name that had been online and it was… Thrilling, to have a secret so delicious that it would rock the entire school for someone to know. She liked having it, to see him interact with her and never suspect a thing. The poor man.

“Okay, Mr. Lu.” She said, letting her lip go after a moment, hesitating before stepping a bit closer to him, “Before I go,” The idea came to her from one of the many fantasies that had bred in her mind after her putting the pieces of the puzzle together, so deliciously dirty that she hadn’t shared them with him yet as it would have ruined everything, “I noticed that… You had a message.” She said, motioning towards the phone that sat on his desk, the notification light blinking expectantly. He normally didn’t take long to read her messages, but he normally didn’t have to counsel students after class.

“You should probably get that. I mean, the other person probably really wants you to read it. Looks important. But maybe that’s just me.” She offered him a slow smile, a wicked gleam in her eyes that was all the mischief of the game she was playing. “I’ll see you after school… Mr. Lu.” She didn’t hang around for him to read the message, didn’t want to because she wanted to see his face for the first time. He would put the pieces together between now and then, she was sure. He had to.

The message still played in his mind, a dirty vision that was on repeat.

‘From: RussianPeaches

Heyyy~ hope your day is going well! I just wanted to leave you with a ‘thought’. I’ve been thinking a lot about your job and you’re right, it is fun. I think the fun part of it could happen when you grade papers. There’s just enough room at your desk for someone to sit under it… I’d love to see you try to keep a straight face for your students with me under there. I bet we could have fun with the uniforms, too. ;) watcha think? xxoo, peaches’

It was very difficult for Tony's eyes not to drift down and take in Kinsey's frame. His eyes begged for the freedom to look down into her open, revealing shirt, and to her skirt that was far too high for the school's dress code. But he fought it with everything he had. She was quite the attractive girl though, and had he been one of the boy's in school, he certainly would have taken the bait. But he had to be better than that. He couldn't just act like some horny little teenage boy, drooling over a pair of beautiful thighs and gorgeous breasts. They weren't too big, but certainly not small. Just pure teenage perfection. And yet, Mr. Lu had no clue that the woman he was talking to online, telling all sorts of dirty things to, was actually that very girl that he secretly lusted after.

When she mentioned the message his face turned a shade of red. At first he wasn't sure if she saw the message. As she left he scrambled for his phone and picked it up, looking at the message with a smirk. He couldn't help but wonder though if Kinsey knew more about his messages than she was letting on. Had she seen them? He scanned over the message thinking about how he was going to respond before he unlocked the screen and began typing.

'From AsiansArentSmall:

Hey!!! Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I was talking to one of my students. She was having a bit too much fun with the uniforms and I had to give her detention after school.

I don't think I could keep a straight face if you were under there though. It woudl be the best kind of torture, not that I'd stop you. And I'm sure we could have TONS of fun with it together.

So when are you gonna have detention with me?

He teased back playfully. He hadn't yet put the pieces together, although for some reason he thought of Kinsey as he was writing back.

It was hard, if not impossible, for her to concentrate on her next class as she read and re-read his message on the phone. A smirk hung on her lips throughout the lesson and she couldn’t help but let her mind wander to just what she wanted to do. THe thoughts of how detention would go were running rampant, all fantasies that ended with him bending her over his desk and having his way with her, though she knew that it was a pipe dream for him to suddenly turn from prize teacher of the school to rogue student pleaser.

It was a nice thought, though.

Near the end of her last class she finally was able to pull away and use the excuse of needing to use the lady’s room in order to escape from prying eyes. In the privacy of the stalls, she opened up her phone to read his message again, her eyes closing as she pictured the words actually coming from his mouth.

‘From: RussianPeaches:

you’re a tease and you know it ;) i’m counting down the minutes until detention… i think i’ve been naughty enough to deserve a good spanking…. pleeease? <3’

She was hesitating on writing the next part, her fingers hovering over the touch screen as her heart beat in her chest like a frightened bird in a cage. Now, if never, she could choose to keep everything secret and keep their romance strictly in text messages. Temptation was a vicious bitch, and she wouldn’t be denied.

‘i’ll see you after 3… we’ll see how stern you are with me then, mr. lu. xxoo, peaches’

With trembling fingers, she hit send, returning to her class with pink cheeks and a racing heart.

Tony could not get Peaches out of his head for the rest of the day. It was incredibly hard for him to concentrate while in class thinking about her messages to him. He found himself drifting off thinking about it, and his students would have to bring him back to the real world. It was crazy how much chemistry the two of them had. He wondered if she was going to ever message him back. Hours had passed and nothing. But then, during his last class, he got a message. Quick to read it, he didn't even wait for class to end. He unlocked his phone and could feel himself getting excited reading what she had written. He then quickly wrote back:

'I expect you in detention young lady, bent over the desk, with no panties. Then you'll get your punishment.'

He was clearly playing along with her, flirting with her, and enjoying the fantasy. But then he saw her next message and it took him off guard. His face turned red and he didn't know what to think. It couldn't be, could it?

Typing back hessitantly he sent, 'Kinsey?'

His heart was racing and he couldn't breathe. He felt like he was having a heart attack. It couldn't be the girl, could it?

He looked up at his class and shook his head, trying to take his mind off of it all by walking around, making sure everyone was working on their assignment. But he couldn't get it out of his mind. Had he been talking to Kinsey this entire time?

Paying attention to a very unimportant class was nearly impossible when she knew that she had sent the most risky text of her life to the man that she’d been falling for over the course of the past few weeks. It was unusual for her to not text him often throughout the day so it would make him more eager than usual to read her message. She could already feel the dread rising in her stomach as she realized she quite possibly had fucked up her entire life, not just because she’d been going out on a limb with her internet fling (what if he wasn’t Mr. Lu?), but also because she could possibly ruin everything if he didn’t feel the same way about her.

Her stomach descended as she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket, having to take a breath to steady herself before she grabbed the phone. The first message from him was normal, flirting and teasing. The second was just one word - her name. He’d finally put the pieces together and she felt her stomach clench. She didn’t know if she was happy or afraid, possibly even a mix of the two because this was an excitement she’d never felt before.

Instead of sending him back a text message that would let him know that it was indeed her, she decided on something that was even more interesting. Her eyes moved again to the message he’d sent before it - he wanted her bent over his desk without her panties. She could arrange at least half of that without him having to do anything. The idea was so perfect that it was agreed upon before she’d even realized that she had decided, the bell to end the school day making her nearly jump from her seat.

Everything moved in slow motion, from her hiding in the bathroom to remove her panties and hide them in her back pack to the slow walk to Mr. Lu’s classroom. She was sheepish as she slipped into the room, closing the door behind her as she started over towards the desks. “Where would you like me to sit… Mr. Lu?”

Tony was so nervous. He really had no idea what he was going to do. His mind was going 1000 miles a minute. Was the girl he'd been talking to really Kinsey? How was he going to handle this? Those conversations with her were not suitable for school. But maybe it wasn't her. Maybe he's just freaking out over nothing. He didn't know the truth yet. So he tried to keep his calm.

Soon his class had emptied out, and he was waiting nervously for Kinsey to arrive. Clearly Peaches didn't respond. Maybe that was a bad sign. His heart was racing, and he tried to occupy himself to keep from thinking too much about it.

When Kinsey finally showed up Tony looked up and saw her standing at the doorway, and then making her way over toward the desks. He was flustered and confused, and didn't know what to say to her. "Oh...um...you can just sit at your normal desk and start working on homework." He said as he tried to pretend that nothing was going on. Trying to ignore what had happened, or any of the messages. He felt awkward and confused.

But Tony had to know. He needed to know what was happening. Going back to his desk he took out his phone, and he sent Peaches another message.

"You gonna come to detention or what?"

He then waited to see if he got a response, from Kinsey or anyone else.

It was extremely disappointing to see the way he acted after the big reveal, though she hadn’t quite openly admitted to anything just yet. The difference between online Mr. Lu and the real life Mr. Lu was so drastic that she was doubting herself, partially because it seemed unreal that someone like him would have been online talking to women that weren’t his wife, but also because it was such a strange thought to come to terms with the fact she’d been romancing her own teacher for… God, weeks now.

She wasn’t sure what to do next as she had almost expected him to grab her then and there to bend her over his desk… Or at least something to acknowledge the conversation she’d been having with him over messages. Instead, she found herself sitting at her own desk and pulling out her homework, biting her lip as she shuffled through the pages and tried to think of something - literally anything - that would be a good way to start the conversation.

Kinsey was just about to give up on the endeavor when she felt her phone vibrate, her stomach clenching. She’d seen him go to his desk and send that message, and this was the opening that she had. She slid her phone out and read the small line he’d sent, a slow smirk coming onto her lips. She didn’t answer the message. Instead, she put her phone in her backpack and pushed herself out of her seat.

“Mr. Lu?” She approached his desk and set her hands down on it, leaning over, “I thought that this detention was to privately discuss my new outfit. You seemed… Displeased during class. I’m getting mixed messages here. Care to clear it up?” She asked, the smirk still on her lips as she leaned forward even further, setting her elbows down on the desk now, her eyes on him as her voice dropped to a whisper, “Because frankly, I’m wearing exactly what you wanted… And I don’t think you’ve even noticed… I’m so hurt.”

Mr. Lu watched as picked up her phone, and that was all the confirmation he needed. What had started as some innocent conversation between two strangers had seemed to develop into him having a secret conversation with his student. He watched as she read the message and then stood up and made her way to his desk. Tony said nothing as he just watched her motions. The way she moved to start bending over his desk, he couldn't help but smirk.

Slowly Tony made his way over toward the door to his classroom and pulled down the shade. He then locked the door before turning back around and smirking at her, listening to what she was saying about her outfit. "Of course I noticed what you were wearing young lady. But you know that it's inappropriate for little girls to dress like that to school." He said as he made his way behind her and reached his hand down, running it over her skirt, gently feeling her ass. She was so young, and her body was perfection.

"I'm wondering though, I did tell you not to wear something" He said as he began pulling her skirt up. The Mr. Lu she knew as her teacher was slowing fading away, and she was meeting the ONLINE version of Mr. Lu in person for the first time.

The mood of everything changed when she got up from her desk and everything on his face looked different. It went from the kind and politely scorning teacher to the same person she had come to know in their conversations online. Her smirk only grew as she felt him touch her, a thrill running through her stomach as she thought of all the weeks she'd spent pleasuring herself to the thought of this moment, when she would finally meet him in person. It was considerably less awkward than she'd imagined, and he was considerably more handsome than she'd have ever dreamed for someone that was chatting online with people.

His hand on her rear felt so pleasant as he moved it lower, pulling her skirt up. Due to her alterations to the outfit, it didn't take much to expose her round and firm rear, her eyes watching him for a reaction. "You did." She agreed, letting her lack of panties speak for itself as she bent herself further onto his desk, her chest flat against the surface and lower back arched so that he could see all that she was offering him. "I think that you also promised something else to me... I'm waiting." She purred, resting her cheek against his papers and smiling as innocently as she could muster.

He watched as she bent herself over further as he lifted up the skirt, and he was pleasantly surprised to find her with a lack of panties. A coy smirk curled on his lips as his hand ran down her round, firm rear and gave it a tight squeeze. "Good girl." He said, his voice changed from that kind, sweet teacher to something a bit more devious and playful. His hand continued to run up and down her exposed backside as he listened to her speak. "I did? Tell me, what did I promise you?" He said as his hand slipped further down.

Soon Mr. Lu's hand was sliding between her thighs from behind, and she'd feel his finger tips slowly slide across her puffy young pussy lips. His fingers gently grazing across her soft skin, feeling the warmth of her flesh against them.

Tony could feel his cock starting to grow in his pants as he touched her, feeling his pants get tight.

Excitement coiled in her belly like a snake that was ready to strike, butterflies long since gone and all sense of her morality that should have been in tact given her age out the window. It was her wildest dreams coming true and she could scarcely believe that he had flipped so swiftly to be molded into the man that he was in the chat room. She liked the way he acted now in the class, morphing from her teacher to her sexual guidance counselor.

His hand slid across her skin and made her body want him to touch her more, her sex clenching as she felt him move slowly across the lips of her mound. Her teeth bit down onto her lower lip and she let out a soft noise of want, her eyes on his face. He was teasing her in a way that was almost torture and she wanted more, craved more than what he was giving her.

"I think you promised me my punishment." She reminded him, wiggling just a bit as she shifted from foot to foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom