Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Behind Closed Doors (Ava & rskde)

"I'm glad you slept well." He says with a light smile, keeping her off of the ground as he holds her, he could probably hold her up for hours if he really wanted to. "I'll be coming in whenever possible." He says with a grin on his face, pressing his lips against her forehead as he listens to her speak. "I've never really done it either, it just seems fun." He admits with a laugh. "And an excuse to see you naked again." He admits while wiggling his eyebrows at her. "Here? I'm an accountant for J8 Security." He says while sighing. "It really sucks that I'm stuck doing accountant shit all day." He says with a chuckle. "Honestly I don't really enjoy it." David admits. "I believe you, if I'm honest I just want to stay cooped up here with you all say everyday, or at least stay with you all day, the movies will be fun." His eyebrows raised at her next statement. "Speaking of which we gotta discuss turn ons and stuff sometime, I don't know if I completely nailed your kinks or if I missed them completely." He presses his lips to her neck once again. "Though from the reaction I got it seems I nailed a couple." David says, seeming confident.

"Awesome, jeeps are great.. And I don't have much hair to have the wind blow through so I think I'll be alright, though you might look like you just got out of bed by the time we get to where we're going." He says with a chuckle. David listens to her offer a counter plan and nods. "Yeah, that'll work better, unpacking and then lunch.. Then a movie and then skinny dipping to finish off the night.. Unless it doesn't end." A wink comes after his last words. "I'll get my pants and run over to my place and see you there." He says before pressing a final kiss to her lips and letting her down.

"Accounting? Wow, I'll admit, I wouldn't have guessed that." She replied with a light look of surprise upon her face. The woman was practically purring like a kitten and another kiss was pressed to her neck. That spot was her kryptonite and she was pretty sure that he already figured that out. "We can talk about that at your place." She replied referring to what turned her on. "Although if you keep that up, then you're gong to have quite the wet mess to clean up." She teased. Gabriella laughed as he mention her hair being a mess in the jeep. "Trust me, I absolutely love my JK. I'd rather run a comb through my head every time I drive it than give up my precious Jeep." She laughed softly as he took her off of the counter with ease. "I doubt it will end as soon as it did yesterday." She smiled after enjoying the kiss her neighbor gave her. She had certainly seen them becoming an item. He looked like the type to keep to himself. The type that wouldn't mind simply nailing his neighbor every now and then just for the heck of it, but David wanted much more and Gabriella was far from disappointed.

She watched as the boxer clad Marine walked off. The sight was just as hot as ever. For a moment she contemplated masturbating before heading over there because the longer she stayed in his company the harder it was to resist jumping his bones. She laughed and decided against he thoughts. She went upstairs and got herself dressed in a V-neck red t-shirt and a white skirt. She wore a white lingerie set beneath and decided to go simple with a pair of flip flops that showed off her pedicured toes. She put her long black lock back and into a perfectly tuggable ponytail before locking up her house and brought a small purse next door to her neighbors. She knocked at first and upon finding the door unlocked, she let herself in. "David..." She chimed to let him know that she was there. The petite Asian walked over to a box and used the pointed edge of her key to break open the tape. The way that she was bent provided a pretty sexy view of her panty clad sex to anyone approaching from behind.

He laughs. "I'll admit, it was not my first choice." He says while rubbing the back of his head. "But it pays enough to have my house running and my food consistently bought from the store, so it works." He says with a shrug. "Plus I get to wear a suit to work." A grin flashes across his face as he mentions this fact. "Hey, I don't mind cleaning up a mess if you don't mind making it." He says while walking now upstairs to go and get his jeans on, he then jogged downstairs and made the run over to his house shirtless, luckily nobody was home to see him do this, so he managed to make it back to his house without any trouble, closing the door but leaving it unlocked.

David sits around his house, unpacking his boxes, now fully clothed. He wears a tight t-shirt that shows off his large muscles and a pair of jeans. He walks around, opening boxes to check what is inside of them before setting them aside for sorting, the kitchen boxes in the kitchen, bedroom boxes in the bedroom, et cetera. He carried the boxes for upstairs to the upstairs as he didn't want Gabby lifting those, if his newfound lover was injured from something as ridiculous as lifting boxes he wouldn't know what to do with himself. When he hears her voice ring through the halls he walks to his front door to greet her, greeted only by the sight of blissfully white lingerie as she bent over in his direction. "Hey, save that for later." He says while approaching, giving her ass a little smack as a joke. "If lunch goes well today, we might be able to call ourselves a couple." He says with a smile. "If you want, of course." He offers.

Gabby smiled and sat up when he spanked her ass. "Keep that up and we will be having an early appetizer to that lunch that we're having." She got down on her knees and began emptying the contents of a box as she spoke. "By the way... spanking is up on that list of things that really turn me on. Right up there with hair pulling, licking, playing with my breasts or nipples, and ugh!" She had to stop talking for a moment as she was getting really turned on. " Let's see... I love being taken on various places, not I'm not just talking about parks and such, but on the sofa, the kitchen counter... places like that." She emphasized. While there was a thrill to getting fingered or giving a blow job in the movie theater, some people just weren't for that, but she sure as hell wouldn't mind. She emptied the box and set its contents aside before breaking down the box that she had opened and moved onto another box which appeared to have books. "The movie starts at two and I was thinking that we could go out and have a bite of pizza at this mom and pop place right down the street. It is ridiculously delicious, I promise."

She smiled and continued emptying out the box right next to a bookshelf as she spoke. "Who says that we can't call ourselves a couple right now?" She teased. "Technically you could call what we did yesterday a 'date'." Gabriella was more than happy to point this out. It was certainly on her list of things to do since she left her last job. A relationship was a no go where she worked. It was allowed but in the end it would hurt whoever she got with. There was so much secrecy that her trust would have been questioned and no relationship can thrive on secrets. "The pizza place has a delicious stuffed slice that I always get, it's called 'The V.I.P' It's stuffed with genoa salami, ham, capicola, peppers, onions, provolone, mozzarella, and pepperoni. I promise you'll love whatever you get." The petite Asian had one hell of an appetite, but also one hell of a metabolism and she worked out daily. "Do you have any idea when your bed and car will arrive? I assume you have to be here to sign for and maybe we can break your bed in, in your new home...." She threw the suggestion up in the air with a wickedly sweet grin.

"Ohhh, good to know." David says with a grin, leaning against one of the pillars in the foyer as he listens to her talk about her kinks. "Alright.. I'll be sure to use those later on." He says with a wink. "For me, my ears are really sensitive, I dunno how you knew last night but when you bit my ear? It was game over, you had me." He admits while running a hand over his head. "Maybe we can break in the whole house." He says with a laugh. "I have counters and various places, maybe we could even try something at the movie theater?" He asks with the raise of his eyebrows. "Pizza sounds amazing, let''s get working." He says while starting to unpack his boxes in the room and set the items from them around the room while continuing to talk to her.

A smile flashes across his face at her words. "Well, if you think so, I guess you're my girlfriend!" He exclaims with a laugh, looking over at her for a moment, his smile turning into a grin. "I haven't had many girlfriend's in my lifetime." He admits while standing up straight, groaning as he cracks his back. "My bed's gonna be here by the time we finish up here, I'll sign for it and they'll move it in... And after skinny dipping tonight we can most certainly break it in." He says while approaching her, his hands going to her hips like metal to a magnet. "What do you say about that?" He asks while pressing his lips to her forehead.

When David mentioned breaking in the whole house, she nodded in agreement. "The movies? That sounds like fun. She was working on unpacking her third box and leaving things for him to put away. "Well, I haven't had a boyfriend in a few years, so that makes two of us.

"The whole house? That sounds like a nice event for a whole day." The woman was clearly very interested in the idea however she was even more interested in his next suggestion. "Oh my goodness are you reading my mind? Not everyone is okay with things like that so I didn't bother bringing it up, but yeah. I'd love to see what we can get away with at the movies." She continued to unpack another box and empty it of its contents as she spoke while he put things away. "Alright boyfriend." She was testing out his new title. The petite Asian was rather surprised at the progress that they had made in a short amount of time. Then again he was a single male and she could bet that he didn't have nearly as much stuff as she did when she first move into her place. As she opened up a box that appeared to have a few pots and pans, her stomach growled and made it resemble a lion. There was no denying that she was a little seeing as how she had worked up quite the appetite. Then again they had been talking a great deal and made quite the dent in the boxes that were downstairs.

Gabriella stood up as her boyfriend spoke and she wrapped her arms around him as he gifted her with the sweetest of kisses. "I think that sounds like a great idea." She uttered with a smile ,"Are you hungry, babe?" She asked as she remained in his arms and relaxed from the tedious task of unpacking boxes.. Her knees were starting to hurt since she had been scoot around going from box to box on them. She already had her keys tucked away in her purse and thankfully the pizza place was none too far. "If you like we can bypass the pizza place and I can even whip something up here. I'll leave it to you."

"Yeah that would be quite the workout." David says with a laugh, obviously wanting to put the idea into use later on. "You're the government agent." He says with a laugh. "I could be reading your mind, you never know what they train the Special Forces in these days.. I'm pretty stealthy, if you don't get too loud we could probably get away with a lot." He says with a chuckle. A smile spreads across his face as he listens to her talk about his new title as her boyfriend. "I really like the sound of that, has a nice ring to it." David admits, also a little surprised at the quick progress they had made in becoming a couple, they just seemed to have a natural chemistry with one another.

When she asks if he's hungry he nods to her. "Yeah, I could go for some food right about now." He says. "But we might have to-" He is interrupted by the doorbell, he leaves her embrace to go to the door and opens it, the delivery man stands there and David signs for the bed and his vehicle. "Speak of the devil." He mutters. "Master bedroom is upstairs, first door on the right." He says to the delivery man. David walks back over to Gabby and presses his lips against her cheek. "Let's get going." He says while taking her hand. "I wouldn't want you working any more than you have to, babe." He says to her.

At first he had her laughing as he went along with her mind reading joke, but then she got excited as he mentioned applying his stealthy skills to their sensual antics in the movie theatre. Gabby was glad that he was hungry as well and when the doorbell rang she had a hunch just who it could be. When David opened the door she was not surprised in the least to see the movers. She smiled when he told her that he didn't want her to lift a finger if they could avoid it. "My pleasure." The jeep was already pulled out of the garage and parked in her driveway. She had decided to bring it out since she had a few things to clean out of the passenger's seat anyway. When both were strapped in it was only a matter of five minutes before arriving at their destination. The wind had tousled her hair a bit, but it was nothing that couldn't be smoothed out with a brush that she kept in her center console. It was fun getting in and out of her jeep because she preferred it with no doors.

She hopped out of her precious Jeep JK and into a small parking lot and various cars passed. A tiny plaza with only three stores were in it. A barber shop to the left, a seamstress to the right, and in the center 'Tuscany Pizza'. The aroma of melted cheeses and various other pizza toppings pelted anyone in the face within at least a quarter of a mile. It was intoxicating to say the least. Gabby was so excited that she took David's hand and guided him into the small resturaunt. "Gabriella!! Back again, I see!", a portly man boomed out with a smile and mustache large enough to consume a quarter of his face. "And who do we have here? I use to look like you back in the old days. Fit as a fiddle I could bench a hundred pounds on just one finger!" Anthony slapped a meaty hand on David's bicep. "Strong as an ox. Come in! Come in! The usual my girl? And what would her lover like?" The man teased her and was very kind and friendly, reminding her of her grandfather and treating her like family.

David chuckles and follows her out to her Jeep, slipping into the vehicle that had no doors and looking around in it, one hand reaching up to the frame to hang on, as if not so sure the seatbelt would hold him in. "I remember we had buggies like this in Iraq, only the SEALs got to use yhem but I never wanted to use them any way." He says with a laugh. "You'd be more likely to fall out than actually get anywhere with them." He says while leaning back in his seat, his eyes fixed on the road ahead of them. He looks over at her and laughs at her hair flying through the wind, a bright smile on his face throughout the whole ride.

David hops out of the Jeep and smells that intoxicating aroma coming from the stores ahead of him, a grin spreading across his face as she grabs his hand to lead him to the pizza parlor, jogging along behind her as she seemed to dash inside excitedly. He listens to the man behind the counter with a laugh. "You're never too old to be fit, my friend." He says with a smile, though it is a little uncomfortable when the man slaps his hard bicep, he doesn't let it show. "I'll just have what she's having." He says, his hand still entwined with Gabby's. "You're having that VIP pizza you mentioned, right?" He asks, mostly because when she had described it, it had sounded really good.

Gabriella couldn't stop smiling even if she wanted so when he asked if she was having, she nodded her head in reply. "Yep, two VIP's please." The man rang a bell on the counter and yelled," Paulo! Two VIPS!" As they went to work getting their slices together, she picked a small booth for two and sat across from her neighborly boyfriend. She relinquished his hand to take of the drink that they brought to their tables before she relinquished a soft relaxing sigh. "So from here we go to the movies, right?" She asked just to make sure. By the time they got back his car should be fully unloaded along with his bed. The atmosphere was warm and pretty private since the other two parties that were eating at the same restaurant seemed to keep to themselves. "So I'm not even entirely sure what movies are in the theaters right now." She openly noted before taking out her phone to look up the latest selection at the nearby AMC. "Let's see... Fifty Shades Darker, The Lego Batman Movie, Fist Fight looked hilarious in commercials. "

Then again if they were going to go through with what they wanted then maybe they should pick the least interesting movie. Less people and she wouldn't be tempted to watch it. "The Founder it is. I'm not too big into how McDonalds came to be so that would be perfect. Don't you think?" She asked her partner just as their pizza came out. The top was covered in a golden crust and it was clearly a pizza, but from the sides you could see a thick filling of various thing, including cheese, various meats, and peppers. Cheese was thick and practically oozing out the side. Gabriella grabbed a fork and a butter knife and took a clean approach to eating this special concoction. "Bon Appetit!" She cheered as she raised her glass of water before taking a sip and getting started on her pizza. "Here..." She slid the keys to the jeep across the table. "The theater is just down the road. I doubt that I should be behind the wheel with a stomach so full. I'll need a moment to relax on the way to the movie."

David laughs and gives her a nod as she speaks. "Yeah, we're headed to the movies the moment we're done eating." He says while tapping his hand on the table. He listens to her list off the different movies she could see on her phone in the local AMC, making a face at Fifty Shades Darker and shaking his head when she talks about Lego Batman. "I don't want kids in the theater." He says with a laugh, rubbing the back of his head as he thinks to himself about getting caught with a bunch of kids around them. He takes a sip of his drink while listening to her, a bright smile spreading across his face.

"The Founder.. Sounds boring, so nobody'll be there." He says. "Maybe we could do more than just fingers." He says while wiggling his eyebrows. "Pizza!" He says as it arrives, watching the slice be placed in front of him before starting to eat, nodding while chewing. "This is really good." He admits to her. "I understand why you like this place." He says before taking another drink, eyeing her as she hands over the keys to her jeep. "You got it." He says while taking the keys from her, slipping them into his pocket. He eats until he has finished his pizza, nodding in appreciation for its taste. "It was really good." He admits with a chuckle. He waits for her to finish before paying their bill and standing with her to leave, getting into her Jeep to drive down to the movie theater.

Back
Top Bottom