Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Behind Closed Doors (Ava & rskde)

Lady Bloody Ava

Gamer Geek
Staff member
Administrator
Gabriella was a seemingly sweet woman. A young mid twenties girl with long ebony locks and emerald eyes. She hadn't lived in her cozy home for too long. The girl was coming up on a year and even her nosey neighbors couldn't find a single thing to gossip about when it came to her. Well, at least nothing that hadn't clearly been made up. She worked out of her home as a online English Lit. teacher for Valencia Collage. This position gave her a fairly flexible lifestyle. With no children or a husband of any kind, she was often seen on her morning jogs, walking to and fro from the nearby grocery store or tending to the front of her home, which needed a little tlc. The floorboards of her front porch were warped and some needed replaced along with some paint. Her porch swing was coming loose from the fastenings that kept it suspended. The house numbers were so faded that the mailman had complained numerous times. The outside was no where near as bad as the inside use to be. She had started there first and after almost a year it was looking like a super cozy home.

At 241 Melody Drive, Columbus, Georgia, things were nice. "Fuck!" A female voice yelled out with a groan. Okay, so things were not so nice at the moment. Gabriella was on her roof repairing a few shingles. She had gotten by, by watching a few youtube videos. The fit Asian had noticed that she was getting a new neighbor, but she had some plans to tend to and so far it was not proving fruitful. The ladder that she had use to get onto the roof had fallen over. There she stood in a deep purple tank top and a rough looking pair of denim shorts with black sneakers upon her petite feet. Long locks were pulled back into a ponytail and petite hands sat upon her hips as she looked down at the ladder. With a slight grunt of defeat the woman placed all of her supplies in the bucket that she had brought up with her and sat upon the edge of her roof with her legs dangling about.

Three cars had passed and not one had been slow enough for her to flag down. "Of course, the one day that the nosey woman across the street isn't peeking through the blinds to keep tabs on anything with a pulse, I'm stuck on a fucking rooftop." Gabriella Eloise de Beaumont snagged her cellphone and glowed '10:21 AM'. The woman had no family and her only friends were in other parts of the world. "Hello....." She called out in a melodious tone. Can anyone give me a hand?" Calling the fire department sounded like a waste of resources. Just her luck they'd help her down while a church filled with orphans and puppies were burning down somewhere. The stubborn woman decided to wait it out. Someone was bound to happen by.

David was a man who moved around a lot. He only stayed in certain places until his face was known and then he would just disappear, though the only people who really knew why was the people who employed him. The man was intimidating, he kept a large muscular build that seemed to be constantly in check, as if he routinely put his body to work. He stands at 6'1, bearing light hazel eyes and brown hair that had grown to be slightly more than a buzz cut, though it seems to be messily cut every now and then, as if he were cutting it himself. Despite this look, he was awkward and quiet, not really the kind of person to make many social connections as he knew he would just end up leaving again, his scars always seemed to catch up with him. The scars on his face are not the ones forcing him to move, though they are a constant reminder of his past life, one of them stretches from the top left corner of his forehead to the bottom right corner of his chin, though if asked about it he wouldn't give a straight answer.

He had just moved from Jacksonville, Florida where he had worked as a swimming teacher at a local kids pool, though the moment his employers uncovered something they shouldn't have it was time to move on. Despite actually enjoying his job he got a new offer in Columbus, Georgia, as an accountant for a security company, he was a jack of all trades according to his resume, and he was, but he had left a few things out, of course. While moving into his new home he looked around him at the houses surrounding his, nobody appeared to be home for the day and the silence was a blessing, until he heard someone calling for help by the next house over. He quickly sets down one of the boxes he had been moving into the house and quickly instructs the moving people where to put the rest of them.

David walks quickly over to the house he had heard the cry of help from, looking around before noticing the dropped ladder on the ground. He looks up and sees a small Asian lady sitting on the roof with no way of getting down. "Need some help?!" He calls up to her before kneeling down, his hands gripping the ladder and lifting it up, positioning it so that it would stay up and allow her to get down. David wears a black t-shirt and jeans, a cross necklace hanging around his neck that is tucked into his shirt, though if someone were to look at the necklace closely they would see a single dog tag wrapped around it, he only wore it when he wasn't around others but it was a special occasion as this woman needed his help. "Go ahead and climb down, I can keep the ladder steady for you." He calls out to her.

Gabriella kept calm as she sat in wait for the nearest good Samaritan to come to her aid. When she saw the guy come from next door and could help but release a short little laugh with a look of amusement. "Wow, that's a lot of man." He certainly didn't live in the area, she concluded, or at least not before today. When he called out his question she nodded, "Yes! Please!" The knees of her jeans were dirty and she dusted her hands off on her shirt as the mysterious male. Gabby had been rather creative so she had tied a rope to the bucket so that she could pull the bucket up when she got to the roof and before climbing down she lowered the bucket. The bucket contained a hammer, pry bar, a few shingles, and a pair of shingle nails. She let the rope slip from her hands before carefully making her way down the ladder. She was so grateful when her feet touched the ground.

"Wow, thanks. I won't be going up there for a little while." She turned from the ladder and faced the man who came to her aide. " Again thanks, my names Gabby. You wouldn't happen to be the one moving next door, are you?" Now that she was face to face with him he looked far bigger than she thought, then again with the fairly busy Asian topping off at five foot four, he appeared like a beast of a made, but clearly he held a kind nature given what her had just done. She had some delicious food in her slow cooker that would be ready come dinner time and she already decided to be a nice neighbor and bring some over. It was hard cooking in the crock pot just for one, so she always had leftover food. That was, if Mrs. Herbert from across the street didn't bring a pan of her stomach churning liver and green bean casserole to the poor guy.

"Well, thanks again. I don't want to keep you from doing what you were doing." She looked up back her roof with a concentrating look, not really talking to him but voicing her thoughts. "I'll just have to fix those shingles another time." She carefully began taking down the ladder to fold it and put I away. He was very easy on the eyes, but a guy like that probably had a family, or so she assumed. When all was said and done, she had a session with her class and checked on dinner before she took half of the pot roast and a hearty amount of rice from her rice cooker and put it away in a Tupperware. Still dawning the same outfit from before, she walked outside. Sunset was nearly upon them and the movers from earlier were nowhere to be found. She remembered what it was like moving in. Not entirely sure what was packed where and cooking was the last thing on her mind so she settled for take out as opposed to that stomach churning dish that the old lady across the street offered. Thankfully it was hard to fuck up pot roast. and she knew no one that didn't like it. Hopefully he did. She knocked on his door and stood patiently waiting as she wondered if her had a kid.

David nods to her as she makes her way down, his eyes fixed on to the contraption she had fashioned before flicking down to her, she was a lot shorter than she had looked on the roof of the building. He nods when she says her name. "Nice to meet you, Gabby." He says with a small smile, which seems to look slightly unnatural on his toned face. "I'm David, and yeah I'm moving in next door." He explains while rubbing the back of his head, obviously not that sociable of a person. "I'm glad I was around to help you out, I dunno how long you would've been up there if I hadn't come around." He says with a hearty laugh, booming from his chest at his own humor.

"Oh no, you didn't interrupt anything at all, I was just getting some boxes inside and getting my furniture set up, that takes only an hour and I had nothing to do today other than sit around with furniture so... You know, getting to be able to help you or talk to you is definitely better!" He says, starting to stumble over his words slightly, though he takes a breath and clears his throat, managing to overcome this. "In any case, I'm glad I could help, if there's anything else you need, I'm next door.. Hell, I could help you with the shingles if you want, I don't start work until two days from now so I've got spare time." He offers. "I'll tell you what, think about it, you can just come over whenever you want me to get started." He says while taking his leave, giving her a slight wave before retreating back to his house for what he assumed would be the night, to be spent alone.

But he doesn't get this alone time as he hears the door bell ring, he had been setting up his table and his small living area, his bed hadn't arrived yet so a sleeping bag hangs on the door knob of the door to the master bedroom upstairs. He approaches the door, confused on who it could possibly be, but once he opens it his question is soon answered. He flashes a smile at the small woman. "Evening, I smell good food." He comments. "C'mon in, it's freezing." He says while stepping aside, allowing her entry to his house still filled with boxes and packed items that varied from silverware to electronics. "Did you bring that for me?" He asks her with the raise of his eyebrows, not really used to such a token of appreciation from anybody he lived around.

When David answered the door Gabriella couldn't help but smile. "I hope it's not too early to take you up on that offer." She was surprised that he invited her into his home, then again he was a kind guy, so why was she surprised to begin with? "Thank you." She stepped in and laughed as she nodded her head in agreement. "Yeah, it's for you. I just moved in less than a year ago and the last thing I wanted to do was dig through all of these boxes to cook myself something." She handed him the warm Tupperware and the fork that she brought with it. "Besides, I owe you one for the ladder incident." Gabby walked over to the sofa and leaned against it as she noted all of the boxes. "Just a fair warning Mrs. Herbert is going to bring a very...interesting casserole. You might not want to eat it then again that's just my experience." She laughed at the thought. Everyone had a tell tale sign when they were nervous. When it came to Gabriella she would idly fiddled with the heart gold pendant that normally sat nestled in her bosom from a thin gold necklace.

"Would you like a hand unpacking? After you eat, obviously, but it could cut a bit of time. I really don't have anything going on. I'm a teacher and there are no classes over the weekend so I'd be happy to lend a hand." She rubbed the chill from her arms as she relaxed. She had a few questions, but she was not going to delve too deep. "Please let me help you." She begged with a faux pouty face as she got up and stood before him. "Besides I have nothing else better to do tonight and why should both of us be lonely?" He was a sweet guy, or so he appeared and she wasn't lying. She didn't have anything else to do, besides what woman wouldn't want to spend time with her hot neighbor.

David raises his eyebrows. "It's never too early for anything!" He says cheerfully while closing the door behind her. Ryan takes the pot roast she offered him and smiles. "Thank you very much." He says before walking to his kitchen to set it down on the counter. "You didn't have to make me dinner!" He calls back with a laugh. "Though, I appreciate it, I was planning on ordering Chinese but I realized I didn't know how long it would take or if there's even a Chinese restaurant around here." He admits while walking back over to her, his hands stuffed into his pockets. "You don't owe me, honestly I'm just glad you weren't stuck up there for too long." He says. "Then I would've owed you big time, I didn't even know you were up there until you called out for help." David admits. "Anyway, this is my house, mi casa su casa and all of that." He says while moving his arm in a presenting fashion, the house was two stories, though the second story only had a guest bedroom and a master bedroom, the downstairs is an open-house design with a small island between each of the rooms, which include a small area for a dining room, a kitchen, and a living room area, all filled with boxes.

He turns to her when she mentions this Herbert lady His eyebrows raise as she asks her question. "Hm.. Sure, I would love a hand." He says with a smile. "I seriously appreciate it, if you've got nothing better to do then you can spend the whole weekend here, I've got the guest room with no bed if you want to stay." He says with a laugh. "And a sleeping bag for me, it's gonna be a great first night until my beds arrive." He says while starting to eat the food she brought him. "Wow, this tastes great." He comments the moment the fantastic taste of her pot roast surrounded his taste buds. "I might have you cook for me more often, this is a lot cheaper than going out." He says jokingly to the Asian in front of him, who he found particularly attractive. Not only was she short but she was dead-on gorgeous, the fact that she seemed to live alone was completely amazing to him, she seemed to be the perfect neighbor so far.

Gabriella laughed as he joked about having her cook for him all the time. She walked over to the broad shouldered male from behind and leaned against his back and rested her chin in a shoulder. "Are you kidding me?" She chuckled softly after she spoke. "One the floor? How about we make a deal." The sexy Asian removed her chin from his shoulder and place a petite, yet surprisingly strong, hand upon each of his shoulders before she idly kneaded as she continued to speak. "How about tonight we sleep over at my place. You know.... on actual beds. I'll make you breakfast in the morning and then we can fix those shingles and spend the rest of the day unpacking. How does that sound?" Maybe she should have mentioned that she had a guest bedroom, but honestly, it had been so long since she slept with a guy that her pent up sexual tension was starting to get pretty bad.

"I promise, I haven't had anyone spend the night since..." It was obviously true since she actually had to put some effort into thing about that sad fact. "Well... let's just say that it's been a while, okay?" You could hear the smile in her voice. The woman was obviously very laid back, kind, and held a fun sense of humor. "All kidding aside, you can stay at my place for the night." Gabby leaned forward from behind him once more. Her breasts pressing against his back as the hot breath of her words landed upon his ears. "I don't bite.... much." Her tone a little more gentle and even laced with sensuality before she gently nip at his ear before backing off of her neighbor. "So..." Her innocent and charming demeanor was back once more as she smiled and looked over to a box to read the contents on the outside of the box as she spoke. "What do you say?"

David's head turns to her when she comes at him from behind, her chin on his shoulder now, she seemed to be very comfortable around him for some reason, despite him being a nervous wreck half the time, though he was beginning to get more comfortable with her. "Nah, I'm not kidding, I'm a terrible cook." He says with a laugh, listening to her offer with his eyebrows raised. "I might have to take you up on that, Gabby." He says with a chuckle. "Breakfast and a bed sounds really nice." He admits, biting the inside of his cheek as she starts to knead his shoulders. "You aren't the type of person to lure the new neighbor into their house and kill them, right?" He asks jokingly.

"Really? Beautiful woman such as yourself, I'd assumed you had a boyfriend or something of that caliber." He says with a surprised tone of voice, he hadn't really been expecting her to invite him over but he was excited to be able to sleep in an actual bed instead of a sleeping bag on the floor. "Oh, but I kinda like biting." He says with a sigh. "It might not work out." He says jokingly while closing his eyes, her hot breath on his ear sending a shiver down his spine. When she nipped his ear he began to get a better definition of what she meant by stay the night. "Well, keep doing stuff like that and I'll stay over a lot more often." He says with a grin.

Gabby smiled as she enjoyed his reaction to her advances and his admission of possibly wanting to stay a bit longer at her place. "It's been a minute since I've had a boyfriend or even a date for that matter." Gabriella wanted to make sure that he knew that she did not make a habit of taking men home after just meeting them. "Murder?" She laughed even more before she leaned into his ear once more and whispered, "I don't know, do you think it's worth the risk to find out?" After that she walked over to the sofa and sat upon the plush arm as emerald eyes watching him with a sinfully sweet smile. "I really need a shower after the work I did earlier today. Instead of digging for towels... you're welcome to join me next door. If you're done eating I'm ready when you are. Either way, my door is always open."

The petite, yet curvaceous female headed to his front door and made the short trip from his lawn to hers and up the few steps to her front porch before opening the front door. The place held a warm glow and had a similar open concept as his own home. A large plush sectional with a sixty inch tv mounted on the wall. The carpeted floor stopped at the kitchen with its stainless steel appliances and clean finish. Her shoes were ditched by the front door where the stairs sat before her leading upstairs to her room and her guest room. When her front door was closed she wasted no time slipping her tank top off and wiggling out of her denim shorts, leaving her in nothing but a purple laced bra and panties. "I'm going to get the shower started." Up the stairs she walked. "I hope you'll join me." She said with a smile before disappearing around the corner where she went to the hallway bathroom which had a standing glass shower. She turned on the water, taking a minutes to try and get it to a comfortable setting with her back to the bathroom door.

David nods his head. "I would've thought you'd have a boyfriend." He says with a shrug, a smile spreading across his face as she leans in to whisper into his ear once again. "It might just be worth it." He admits with a grin. Once she moves away from him he nods to her. "I'll just eat and I'll be right over." He says while grabbing his food and eating it quickly, setting the container down in the sink before quickly walking after her, closing and locking his door as he walks over to her house, stepping inside and closing her door behind him. He leans down and takes off his shoes before continuing his walk inside, looking around her house with some curiosity.

His head picks up when he hears her voice upstairs, seeing the trail of clothes she had left on the stairs, and of course the beautiful woman herself standing at the top in nothing but underwear. He walks upstairs after she disappears around the corner and listens as the water turns on, it seemed too good to be true. He pulls off his shirt and unbuckled his belt, allowing his jeans to fall around his ankles before he kicks them off. He reaches down and pulls off his socks, deciding to leave on his boxers as she had left on her underwear. David walks to the source of the water noises and knocks on the door. "Mind if I come in?" He asks while waiting for her permission, as he had tried the door gently but it seemed that something was in his way.

Gabriella was in a silent state of awe that she was going through with this. What was it about David that got her so hot and bothered? Well that was obvious, but why did she trust him enough to allow him into her home to spend the night. Her previous line of work left no room for second guessing and her instincts were usually spot on when it came to people. When she heard his voice on the other side of the door and the water was just right she opened up the door with a sweet smile. She couldn't have stop herself even if she wanted to. Soft hands came to rest upon his chest as they explore the taut plains of his fit figure. "Wow." The simple word nothing short of a compliment. "This shower would be pretty boring if I didn't want you in here, David." He may have towered over her but that didn't stop her from pressing a kiss to his lips while she slipped her hand in his to walk him pass the threshold and into the steamy bathroom.

Once inside she relinquished his hand and lips before the gorgeous woman took a step back and carefully slipped the straps of her bra off of each shoulder before unclipping the gorgeous piece of lingerie and dropping it to the floor without a care. Each thumb slipped into the waistband of her panties before she shimmied out of the piece, only to leave it in a pool of fabric at her feet. Slightly dark pink nipples were taut and aching for attention. Her breasts just big enough for a generous handful. Her tone stomach led down to her smooth sex. "I hope you don't plan on getting in the shower with those on." She teased while the tips of her fingers ran along the length trapped within the confines of the boxers that she spoke of. "Let's hop in the shower, neighbor." Gabriella walked into the shower. The heat licking at her exposed flesh as the water cascaded down, plastering her long black locks to her skin of her back and shoulder. Her hands slid along the slick wet surface of her breasts and one trailed down to her sex. Her arousal coaxed a hungry moan from her lips as she awaited her guest of honor to join her and get to know her better.

David couldn't help the mixture of nervousness and excitement that he felt as he saw the handle of the door before him turn ever so slightly to allow him to see her again, his gorgeous neighbor. He hadn't really felt something like this in awhile, in fact most of the time he never really made connections with anybody around him, as he knew that leaving them might hurt them. But in this moment he could cast away any doubt in his mind about this new place, Columbus Georgia, and just focus on Gabby, who had been more than accommodating to him since his arrival, even though he had only helped her off of her roof. Not only was she beautiful but she seemed sociable enough and had a lovely sort of homely feel to her, as she had brought him food and offered him a place to stay for the night. When she reveals herself to him and her eyes focus on his toned form, perfected by years of training and working out for hours upon hours, finally to be noticed by somebody. "Wow." He repeats, his eyes moving down her frame, as if trying to mentally touch every inch of her seemingly silky skin, he hadn't even touched her yet but he could feel a need to do so, almost an addiction with no drug.

"Yeah, showering alone does that." He says with a laugh, rubbing the back of his head nervously as it had been awhile since he had done something like this. She approaches him and finally that need to touch her is relinquished as she presses her lips to his, it had been a long time since he had felt the embrace, the touch of lips against his own which reminded him of butterfly wings against his skin. He had pressed his lips back against hers without even realizing it, his eyes naturally drifted closed until she broke away, which caused them to open, a very quiet groan leaving his lips. His eyes watch as her sexy lingerie drops to the floor underneath her, revealing to him her perfect breasts and clean-shaven sex, as if she had known something like this would happen soon, unless she managed to prepare in the three minutes it took him to come over. Finally another shiver slithers down his spine as her delicate fingers trace along the imprint of his length trapped behind his boxers. "Trust me, I wasn't planning on it." He responds when she asked if he was going to go into the shower with his boxers on.

David watches her step into the shower, his fingers hooking to his boxers to remove them, his trained ears catching the moan leaving the shower doors, which only prompts him to move faster as he slips into the shower behind her, his arms wrapping around her back and connecting at her front. His instincts and experience kick in as he leans into her neck, planting light kisses along her skin, as if trying to explore her silky smooth skin for every inch. His hands move to rest on her hips as he continues his kissing.

Gabriella could stop the subtle mile whether she wanted to or not, especially when David joined her and she felt him wrap her in a steely embrace with his hands upon her hips. Instincts compelled her to tilt of head off to the side and her handsome neighbor honed in on her weak spot and peppered it with kisses. "Yes, David... please..." She sensually whispered as shivers consumed her body from head to toe. As his lips teased at her neck her right hand laced itself through his hair where it came to relax. Her voice was dripping with hunger and lust. Emerald eyes grew laden as a fan of lashes hid her eyes as she relished the feeling of his body against hers. Gabby turned in his arms and that warm gaze looked up at him. Her lower lip trapped between her teeth. "I hope you don't mind me being selfish, but I've had one hell of a craving since you helped me off of my roof." Even as the water rained down she got on her knees before him and marveled and licked at the arched tip of his member.

"Her tongue traced him from the base and clear to the arched tip before she made the tip of his hard on disappear past her lips. Inch after inch vanished past her lips before she relinquished him with a pop and delved back in for seconds. A moan had vibrations venturing down his cock and showed how much she was enjoying herself. She proved skillful with her tongue as it danced along his marble hard surface within the warm and slick confines of her mouth. It was almost as though she truly couldn't get enough of him. She wanted him to relax, have fun, and enjoy her just as much as she was enjoying herself. She had to catch her breath and when she relinquished him once more, she looked up with hunger in her eyes. "David I really want you to fuck me. Please...." She pleaded as she stroked his marble hard length. Gabriella didn't want to take things easy. Spanking, hair pulling, fucking against a wall...she wanted it all and she could see him fulfilling that.

David had known the woman before him only for an hour, and now he was pretty sure he would know her a lot better than any other neighbor by the end of the night. He loved the reactions he was getting from her, the fact that she was responding so well to his rusty skill helped ease some of his nerves. A quiet groans leaves his throat as she pulls away from his grasp to spin in his arms, the hand in his hair moving away. "If this is being selfish I don't know what being charitable is." He says with a laugh as she lowers herself before him and runs her tongue along his member, making his eyes close and his hands reach down to her head, fingers parting the locks of her hair as she continues her licking. "Fuck, you feel amazing." He breathes, barely audible over the running water of the shower. He couldn't recall many times when he had done something like this in the shower, in fact he had trouble recalling the last time he had actually been with someone for more than a one night stand, though he wasn't sure of Gabby's intentions after their night together, maybe they would just end up being those awkward neighbors that never speak to one another.

He clears his head of his negative thoughts, his mind had been drifting for a moment until he felt his member enter her small mouth, which makes him groan in appreciation as inch by inch his length disappears behind her plump lips. His body shivers as her tongue dances around his member, he had never received something so fantastic from anybody else, he could already tell that he liked Gabby. When she takes him from her mouth and asks him to fuck her he nods, bending down and taking her hips, lifting her up and pinning her against the wall of the shower. "Sorry, you're a little short." He mutters to her with a chuckle, one of his hands reaching down to line his massive length up to her, the rock-hard head parting the lips of her sex before he slowly pushes into her, every inch that disappears inside of her a new feeling of ecstasy. "Fuuuck.." He groans, burying himself fully into her before beginning to move his hips, one of his hands reaching up to her head and taking a fist full of her hair as he begins pounding her into the wall.

The ease with which he picked her up was not surprising. The cool tile against her skin caused her to lightly gasp. "I can prove that great things can come out of small packages hun." As he slowly buried his throbbing hard head in her sex she couldn't help but slowly gasp and lean her head back before moaning out, "Fuck you feel so good." It had been so damn long. So fucking long since she been fucked by a guy and even longer since she's had a guy that looked even remotely as good David. As he grabbed a handful of her hair it sent a jolt right to her sex. Gabby wasn't going to last long, but you'd be crazy to think that one la petite mort was going to keep her from thoroughly enjoying what her generous neighbor had to offer. The tension began to build in the center of her being until she was teetering on the apex of a climax. "Her back arched and her eyes were heavy and closed while her mouth was agape as she panted and writhed slightly.

"Oh F-fuck!! She couldn't contain herself. The man was driving his cock home and hitting her in just the right spot. The result even caught her off guard as she had never squirted before today. She cried out in ecstasy as pleasure ripped through her. Her sex clutched at him as she came and it took a moment for her to come down from the clouds. The bliss plateaued, but never ceased and her body felt as though molten lava flowed through her veins. "Who knew... you could get so dirty.... trying to get clean..." She said as she tried to catch her breath while clearly still enjoying herself. "Cum wherever David...." The man had water dripping down his ripped physique. He was hot, to say the least and to think that this was not going to end when this shower was over sent a sweet chill to dance across her skin despite the heat of the water raining down upon them.

A grin crosses David's face as he keeps her agaisnt the wall with ease, also happy to see that he was pleasuring her while his hips moved against hers, each time his hips hit hers his member buried itself completely inside of her, as he was stretching her walls with his length. "You feel fantastic." He says while resting his forehead against hers, he could tell that he was doing something right from the way that she was moaning and gasping in pleasure, which only prompted him to do more and more of the same thing. He was surprised that this gorgeous woman had invited him over, despite the way that he looked, most of the time others were off put by his appearance, perhaps intimidated by it.

When she squirted for him a look of genuine surprise came across his face. "Wow.. You are perfect!" He says with a laugh, he had never been with a girl that could squirt like that, or even if he had driven it out of her he had never really been able to have this sort of effect on one of his partners, which means he must've guessed a few of her major turn-ons with the way he was fucking her. "Before today.. I literally had no idea." He says with a chuckle, continuing to pound her through her orgasm as he approaches his own climax, his body starting to shake before he pulls out of her, his seed spurting out of him and on to the wall underneath of her. He pants and rests his head against hers, pretty exhausted from the session as it had been some time since his last. "Wow.. That was amazing." He admits while carefully setting her down, not wanting to hurt her in case her knees were weak from her powerful climax. "I think we should do this more often?" He offers with the raise of his eyebrows.

Gabriella was drained for that climax and as still surprised that she had squirting. Her body felt slightly numb and she was truly grateful that her lowered her gently as she was truly weak kneed. Her arms was loosely draped over his shoulders and she leaned against his body. "I agree, that was amazing especially since no one has ever made me squirt before. Hell, not even myself." Green eyes looked at her newfound lover and smiled. "David... if I wanted this to be a simple and fast one night stand then I wouldn't have you sleeping in bed with me." The man had a unique look about him. Rough and she knew that there was a story to tell. "You're free to come over whenever you like. My door is always open to you and you don't even have to ask. I love a surprise." She turned off the shower head, grabbed two towels and handed one to him. "I hope you're not too tired yet, because I'd love to actually take moment to get to know you." She said with sincere honesty as she dried herself off and placed the towel on one of three hooks on the bathroom wall.

While it was true that she had a fully furnished guest room, after what they had just done, it just made no sense for him to sleep anywhere other than with her. She waited until he was done drying off before taking him by the hand with a sweet smile. "It won't be awkward between us, I promise. It's not like I'm asking you o move in with me babe." It was nice to know that he didn't want thing to end with just this one night. She walked him out of the bathroom and down the end of the hall where her room was. It was her favorite room in the house. A gorgeous wooden carved four pillar king size bed held the center of attention in her room. The plush surface adorned with a crimson sheet set and plush pillows. "I hope you like eggs, bacon, and pancakes because that's what I had in mind for tomorrow." She pulled the covers back before slipping beneath them while waiting for her guest to join her. "Now maybe I should as you, your not a serial killer are you?" She jested, turning his question from earlier back at him.

David smiles at her when she hands him a towel, drying himself off quickly as he listens to her words. "I didn't want to do a one night stand, anyway." He says with a smile. "Yeah.. Thank you again for allowing me to sleep in your bed." He says to her while taking her hand as she leads him to said bed, his eyes looking at the king sized bed, which appeared massive to him. "Well, I might as well move in, I don't have a bed even half this size." He says with a laugh, he had never found the need to have a larger bed so he never bought one. "I'm not tired.. And I would love to get to know you better too he says with a smile, though inside a slight panic had ensued, what if she started asking the wrong kind of questions and he couldn't answer? What would that make him look like? He walks over to the bed with her and watches her slip under the covers, where he joins her, his arms wrapping around her and pulling her against him with little effort, it felt nice to be this close to somebody for a change, instead of sleeping alone.

When she asks her first question jokingly he doesn't take it that way, biting the inside of his cheek softly. "I'm not a serial killer." He says with a weak smile. "But I've killed before." He explains to her while resting his head against hers. "Believe it or not, with my terribly weak body, I used to be a Marine Raider." He explains, hiding a joke about 'weakness' in there when he was in fact a lot stronger than anybody around. "Though that's really all I'm willing to tell about it, other than I participated in Desert Storm, Fallujah, and I even helped besiege Baghdad." He explains to her. "But I left after those campaigns to pursue different opportunities, which is why I move around a lot, I guess." There was a slight lie there, there was most certainly a different reason for him moving around a lot. His head rests against hers as he finishes speaking. "How about you? Did you do anything before you became a teacher?" He asks her quietly. "Also, I don't think I've ever been so attracted to a teacher in my life so you should count yourself lucky." He says jokingly, pressing his lips to her neck softly.

Gabriella was silently taking pleasure in the ease with which her very fit lover pulled her against his body to bring them very close together. A hand came to rest upon his chest as he spoke. As he described what he participated in that soft hand traveled along the taut planes of his abdomen and cam to relax upon his back. "I knew that there were stories behind those scars, and they are your stories to tell... or not. Either way, there is not reason for me not to trust you thus far, so no worries." He did bring her to smile and laugh a little as he mentioned her being a teacher. As his lips teased at her neck in the form of a kiss, her nails gently sunk into his skin and scratched down his back about an inch. "Well... since were talking about our past, I am fluent in seven different languages and it landed me a job with the government that got pretty dirty. Lots of confidential shit and they made it hard for me to leave. But enough about that...you're telling me that I had amazing sex with a bad ass Marine Raider?" She trapped her lower lip between her teeth at the sexy thought before it slid free and she smiled.

"Tomorrow we can go back to your place and unpack your things, after we have breakfast here and we can go from there. You don't have to be with me all the time, just F.Y.I., don't worry, I'm not one of those super clingy women." She placed a sweet kiss upon his lips and got a closer look at those eyes. No doubt they'd seen so much more than they wanted. She had a feeling that he didn't want to relive some of those thing and she was happy to help him forgot some of that shit, if even for just a little while. "Are you ready to call it a night?" The words practically fed to the man as her lips brushed against his own. It was nice to feeling the heat of his body comingling with her own. It was crazy how she had just met the man earlier today and already she was bedding him. She hadn't done something like this since her early days in college.

David smiles as he feels her nails traveling down his back, despite having just met each other they seemed to already know how to make each other click. "Yeah.. I suppose, once a Marine always a Marine and all of that." He says while resting his head back against the pillow, one of his hands moving through her hair in gentle stroking motions as he listens to her speak. "Seven languages?" He asks with the raise of his eyebrows. "That's crazy, Gabby." He says with a laugh. "I know a little bit of Spanish, a tiny bit of French, I'm semi-fluent in German and I know a few words in Iraqi but that's about it." He says. "Talk about confidential, I'm not sure if half of my missions are accessible by the President himself." He says with a laugh. "Do you like a man with scars? Personally I really like the one in my face, it's a pretty good story." He says with a yawn, as if suggesting it was for another day and another time.

"You know, I'm not really into super clingy women." He admits. "But.. What if I want to be with you all the time?" He mutters to her as she brushes her lips against his, technically not connecting until she planted her lips against his, in which he kisses her back. "I think I am if you are." He says to her quietly, his lips pressing against hers once more, unable to get enough of the feeling. "I know it sounds bad but I'm glad you got stuck on your roof." He mutters to her with a chuckle. "Now I get to sleep next to a sexy woman." He says while wiggling his eyebrows, his head sinking into the pillow as his hands continue to stroke her hair. "Night Gabby." He mumbles to her, already being pulled into the abyss of sleep from their exhausting session together, and from the long day he had had in terms of the drive from Jacksonville to Columbus. His eyes drift closed and he is soon asleep next to her.

"I don't mind the scars. It makes you more interesting, but obviously I'm into you for more than just your scars." He was handsome, but his kindness spoke volumes. She was fairly sure that all that he went through could certainly make a man hard, but David had a soft side and she was more than grateful to get to enjoy it. "Mmm... yes, seven. English, Spanish, French, Hebrew, Korean, Italian, and Chinese. Her head rested right next to his as she laid on her side, facing him. Her eyes closed, but she still talked, even as sleep tightened its grip on her senses. "I would love your company, anytime you're free to offer it. Even if it doesn't involve you screwing me into Nirvana, I would love to be with you David." She laughed a weary laugh as she couldn't agree more. Getting stuck on the roof wasn't so bad if it landed her David. "Mmmm.... good night, handsome." She uttered in her tired tone before she took a small remote and used it to turn off the lights in her room before sleeping at his side with a hand resting upon his chest.

She had a rather peaceful night. The feeling of his chest rising and falling and the beating of his heart lulled her into a restful slumber and when those devilish rays to sunlight pierced through her blinds she tried to fight off the urge to awake. Her locks were tousled and she ran a free hand through her hair before giving up and opening her eyes. When she saw David, she couldn't help but smile. Silently, she slipped out of bed and walked down the hall to the bathroom to brush her teeth and she slipped on the shirt that he wore over to her place when he had first arrived. The shirt was clearly far to big for her but it proved very comfortable for the petite Asian. Bare feet walked her down the carpeted stairs and about a half hour later the smell of bacon, eggs, and pancakes flood through the house while a fresh pot of coffee brewed and the aroma joined the others as Gabby leaned her back against the counter and 'stole' a strip of bacon and ate it with a relaxed smile.

In the morning David feels her leave his side but doesn't wake up, remaining under the covers away from the cold nipping at his skin. When he smells the aroma of her cooking hit his nostrils his eyes open slowly, his hand reaching over to grab his boxers and put them on, not bothering looking for any other clothing as he sits up, rubbing his eyes gently. He stands and walks over to the door, walking through the agape entrance to the downstairs where the source of the smell was coming from. He walks into the kitchen and spots her wearing his t-shirt and he grins. "Morning, gorgeous." He says while walking over to her, sharing a brief kiss before examining her in his t-shirt. "You look good, you can keep that if you want." He says with a laugh. "Maybe you can wear it before bed." He says with a wink.

David takes the plate she had made for him, leaning against the counter as he eats, shaking his head. "If you could just make every meal I eat I would probably fall in love with you faster." He says with a laugh. "This is fantastic Gabby, seriously." He says, essentially scarfing down his food and leaving the empty plate in the sink. "So, scaffolds or unpacking?" He asks her while stepping in front of her, taking her hands in his own and looking down into her eyes. "Of course, those things could always wait." He says with a laugh. "We could go out somewhere." He suggests, looking for something to do with her. "There's so many opportunities." He says with a laugh.

When those green eyes spotted her Marine, she smile bright, white, and wide with a cup of coffee in her hands. "Good morning, David." The kiss was certainly welcomed and she was rather comfortable and se laughed with him at his comment. "Thanks, only if you take it off of me before we get in bed again." She said as though she were striking up a serious agreement before she took a sip of her coffee. She was halfway through her plate, which sat on the counter next to her by the time David started going to town on his plate. "Thank you and you're welcome to come over anytime: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner." She said before finishing up her coffee and her plate of food. As he approached her and held her hands, she took a moment to sit herself upon the edge of the countertop with her legs hanging over the edge and as she held his hands, Gabby pulled him into another kiss before answering his question. "Going somewhere sounds nice, but where?" She openly contemplated. Since he had just moved here he obviously wouldn't know too much as to what was around, but she didn't really go out that often.

"Let's see... there's the movies, my pool outback...." She was about to say the shooting range, but decided against it. While she was loving going to the range and using the 9mm that she had tucked away, he may not want to visit that road. "Hmm..." As she thought her hand idly occupied themselves by roaming the accessible skin of his torso, almost as though she were trying memorize every inch of him. "There isn't really all that much to do here, or rather... not to my knowledge. Besides don't you need to head back home for some new clothes? Especially since I've commandeered your shirt." Seeing as how that was the only thing she was wearing she needed to get herself dressed as well, especially if they were going to be leaving either house. "I usually go for a job in the morning." She shrugged it off, showing that she was not upset in the slightest about not have gotten to that. "What other plans did you have for today other than unpacking your boxes?"

David smiles as he sees her smiling at him. "How'd you sleep?" He asks with a smile as he holds her hands, the second kiss she offered was very welcome to him and he kisses her back, unable to contain the smile on his face from how happy he was with his current situation. "Well, I'll have to take you up on that offer." He says with a chuckle. "You keep cooking and I might just have to live here, but I wouldn't want to be trouble for you, taking all of your food and energy." He says with a wink. "Leeching off of others has never really been my style, you know?" He asks while watching her sit on the countertop, still looking sexy as ever with his shirt on. He ponders on where they could go, thinking to himself before shrugging. "I don't know the town as well as you do, so I'm open to suggestions." He says while watching her.

When she makes her suggestions he nods in thought, thinking of what they could do. "We could go see a movie and then go skinny dipping tonight?" He asks with the raise of his eyebrows. "Unless you're already sick of water from the shower." He says with a laugh. David thinks about his schedule and what he planned. "Sitting around and unpacking everything while being abnormally bored." He says. "And then tomorrow I start work at ten in the morning." He says with a sigh. "Which I'm kinda excited for but you've given me a reason to want to stay home all day." He admits to her with a grin on his face. "I might need to run next door shirtless and grab a new shirt." He says. "Do you have a car? Mine won't be here until the evening with my beds." He says. "Because I made the stupid mistake of asking for it to be sent here instead of driving it... Though if I hadn't driven the U-Haul guys might've not brought as much furniture as they did." He says with a laugh. He lifts her off of the counter and presses his lips against hers again. "I'm still thinking about how crazy lucky I am." He admits to her quietly while staring into her beautiful green eyes.

"I slept very well, actually." She replied to his question and when he complimented her food, she was quite flattered and actually even blushed a little. "Like I said, my door is always open David." She uttered and she continued on thinking of what they could do. When her lover mentioned skinny dipping and a movie she laughed and little but smiled. "I have never skinny dipped in my life, but with you...definitely." She shook her head at the second half of his question. "No, I am certainly not sick of water to the point that I would turn down the idea of being naked with you again." The sexy Asian listened as he described his plans for tomorrow and she was curious and, again, flattered. "What job to you do here?" She asked as her hands came to idly tease at his ears before sliding down his bare chest. She was enjoying him being shirtless while she could, before they both had to get dressed. "Trust me, David, after last night the last thing I want you to do is go to work. I'm torn between all of the things that you did to me and all of the possible thing that you could do."

Gabriella had a borderline nymph side to her and her self control was usually impeccable, but given her time off of 'work' she'd been rather lax in taming it. "I have a car, so no need to worry about that. I just took the top off of my jeep, so I hop you don't mind the wind in your hair." She teased while wrapping her arms around his neck and he picked her up before gifting her with a kiss to the lips which she happily returned, tongue and all. "We have some time before that movie if we're going to save the skinny dipping for tonight." She noted. If we're going to get dressed then I could just get dressed here and join you next door. We will still have time for those boxes sometime today, after all, and afterwards we could go out for lunch. How does that sound?"

Back
Top Bottom