Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Temple of Anubis(me and NadiatheTinkerer)

SethElwood

Star
In most tales of gods of the Underworld their lives were painted as ones of solitude and anguish. But in Egyptian myth, Anubis the god of the undead, had a widly different tale. His role was to lead the souls of the dead to the Gate of the Afterlife. There they would discover the Scales of Judgement. Where they would place their offering and have their heart weighed.

But what the Egyptians didn't know was what happened to the souls of tge beautiful women. Where did they go in the afterlife? There was legend about the gods taking souls of beautiful women and keeping them to serve their gods in vast harems.

Anubis was no different. Yes the god of the Underworld did have a harem. In fact he had the most beautiful harem of all the gods. After all he had first choice. He didn't discriminate when choosing. He would take common whore as well as wives of pharos. As long as she was beautiful she would serve him.

Another set of souls had just arrived in the Underworld. Anubis once again stood at his post. Waving his hand forward and pointing his scepter. "Do not stray from this path lest you be taken by the horrors of death." He spoke in a deep voice. His head looking over the crowd. "Loved ones my travel together." The Jackal's eyes gazed down scanning for another addition.

Everyone was pretty good at moving along, all the humans heading towards the final judgement in a behaved fashion. However, one soul stood out, a woman that was somewhere in the back.

Banafrit sighed as she waited in line, it seems the Pharos wife finally had enough of him ogling her, because after her evening meal she was here. She remembered intense pain, likely poison having done the deed of ending her life. She was sad to be here, but cursed herself the most for trusting that woman not to poison her. "Let's just hope I am judged well." She said to herself, waiting patiently for her turn.

The god of the Underworld had been looking around for what seemed to be an eternity. Until eventually his eyes focused on a rather stunning woman. No doubt a Pharo's wife based on her looks. But her status didn't matter. She was beautiful and that's all that counts.

Anubis stepped forward and pointed down at the soul. "You. Come with me." He said looking down his muzzle. "What is your name?" He asked shrinking down to be about her size. The Jackal walked up to her. "You are stunning." He said taking up her hand. "Tell me. What have you brought for an offering?"

(Sorry fixed the image and name link)

Banafrit was stunned to see the very god of death approach her, even more so when he started to compliment and admire her. She had indeed been told many times how lovely she was, but from a god it was much more then the words of a mere palace guard, or peasent. "Sir! I-I am called banafrit!" She explained, hoping she was able to remain composed. She bowed, but then when he asked for an offering she was worried even more. She had arrived with nothing, not even clothes. "I-I appear to be with out anything, but my heart." She admitted, terrified. "I was assassinated by the scorned wife of my pharo, I suppose she had made sure to send me with nothing!" She was sweating (as much as a soul can) pretty badly. "I can only offer my pitiful excuse, I am sorry!" She said, hoping to appease any anger that he may have.

Hearing that this soul was killed by a scornful woman brought pain to the Jackal. "I am truly sorry." He spoke in a soft voice. "No woman as beautiful as yourself should have been taken from the mortal world." He looked her body over. "But all you have is your heart." He said looking down at her. "I may have a solution. You come with me and serve me. I'll offer you salvation from this torture of wondering if you'll get into the afterlife." His tone was kind. "Do you agree? You will be clothed in the finest silk. Wear stunning jewls. You will have all that of a Queen." Anubis held out his hand. "Take my hand and I will being you to my temple."

Banafrit could not believe her luck! To be rescued so kindly by a god, it was such an honour. "Thank you sir! I would of course be gracious to you if you could help me as such." She said, bowing profusely. This was an oppertunity of a life time, or rather after life time, but still!

"Please sir, I would be unable to say no to such kindness, even if I was somehow inclined to!" Banafrit was saved! She just wondered what he would want in return. She was not one to dare question a god, but she knew what girls like her were good for, and she was no exception.

Anubis couldn't help but smile. She had accepted his offer. "Excellent." He said taking her hand. "I have a feeling you will serve me well." He looked down at her body. "But first." He snapped his fingers causing cloths to appear on most of her body. Soft, see through, and made from devine silk covered her shoulders and arms. It hugged her hips as more silk cloth drapped down her ass. Her breasts were still exposed but she at least had more that what she started with.

The god snapped his fingers again transporting her into a large room. The floor had pillows scattered all around. Four pillars held up the roof off the building. Enormous red drapes covered a space between the pillars and another wall. Here is where his harem stayed. Just being in the room her body would begin to change. The transformation could take a few days but eventually she would grow ears and a tail like the other girls.

"This is your new home. Food, wine, riches, they all are yours. In exchange you'll serve my body." He said looking to Banafrit. "The rest will be explained in time. For now." He clapped his hands. The curtains opened revealing more girls wearing similar cloths or nothing at all. All but her had the ears and tail as well as Anubis' mark. "I must return. I will be back later. Make yourself comfortable. Girls. Explain everything. Help your new member." With that he was gone to help the souls.

The girls were mostly lazing around at the time they arrived, all official duties done until their lord was on his way home for the evening. Banafrit was not surprised to see how lovely everyone here was, but what did surprise her was the tails and ears. He had told her there would be some changes...but this seemed rather strange, but acceptable. "Master!!!!" Shouted a voice.

A woman ran up, the lady wearing nothing but some golden jewelry as she entered the conversation. "I will take care of our guest, I am sure you are far too busy to be giving the tour." She offered. This one was called Bast, and she was sort of the welcoming committee around here. She smiled brightly as she stood with banafrit, taking her hand. "You come with me dear, I will take very good care of you!" She said, the woman following as she looked back to her master one more time, then allowed herself to be taken off.

"Ok." Said bast. "I am Bast, the big sister around here. If you need something, you come to me." She explained. "First off, you have probably noticed that everyone around here has some extras. Don't worry about those, it's just how you are able to exist around a god. After all, a human soul would probably not survive around a god long term, so it allows you to." She explains, banafrit nodding as she was filled in. "The only rule around here is that we all get along, dinner is served at the time master gets home, and no spreading any rumours about my bum." Bast poured at that. "Cleo still tells everyone that I don't have a real one and master made it bigger...anyway! I suggest you explore, and see you at dinner ok? If you need me, I'm going to pester one of the jackal guards for a back rub." She ran off, smiling as she shouted. "Ohhhhhhh boys! Mommy needs a back rub!" To which Banafrit saw a jackal man hiding behind a pillar.

"These women are insatiable..." he muttered as he passed. "Got better things to do... *grumble*."

Banafrit soon realized that this place was pretty...hands on. Should she be like that? She wondered if the master would want her that way? She preferred to hold herself more gracefully, but it seems that Bast woman was a big talker and...other things. Regardless, she decided to explore, and before long she was aquantined with the large domain, and now waiting for her master to return.

The day seemed to drag on. Soul after soul asking the god questions he couldn't answer. Things like what it all meant or how much they should have brought. The afterlife was meant to be discovered and learned. Anubis couldn't answer them even if he wanted to. He just pointed and shook his head.

To most souls Anubis was a harsh and cold god. Only bacause he couldn't say anything more than move along. He ushered the dead not educated them. But to his girls back home he takes on kinder demeanour. They were there to help him relax and serve his pleasures. He treated his girls better than other souls. Actually taking the time to learn about their past. Most of the girls that had been there longer know him better than others.

After the day had ended Anubis returned home. "Master is home." He called out removing his head dress. He looked around expecting everyone to come running. "Perhaps they're preparing dinner." He shrugged and walked through the sea of pillows. He then saw Bast receiving a back rub from one of his guards. "Bast didn't I tell you not to pester the guards?" He asked.

Bast purred as she lay on the stone table, reviving a back rub that was three hours in. "Mmmmm...well I like the attention." She teased, her tail flicking side to side, the woman not at all worried he would be upset. "The new girl is adjusting well, all thanks to me. That deserves a... lower..." she snuggled into the table, putting with delight. "That deserves a reward." She finished, resting herself on the table while the guard let his strong hands knead and massage her. "She is a strange one, so shy."

The Jackal glared down at the guard thay was massaging Bast. "Leave. Now." His tone was slightly annoyed. Once the guard had left Anubis looked to Bast. "Reward? I should punish you for disobeying my command. The guards are there to guard. Not for massaging. If you need attention you come to me. Or would you prefer I release you back to the afterlife?" He said walking in front of her. "You may be the Big Sister here. But remember who is the Master." He turned away. "But since you have been kind to our new member. I won't be harsh."

With that he made his way through the palace. Each room filled with riches and women. Guards posted outside each room to prevent robbers from taking anything. He searched around for Banafrit. It was time to get her acquainted with her duties. "Banafrit. Come here." He called out loud enough for her to hear.

Banafrit had spent the rest of the day answering questions to the girls, everyone interested in the new girl. The poor dear was only allows a break when the master returned, the woman running to him. "I am here! What is your command, master?" She asked, curious of what he needed. She knew it was almost dinner time, but the others had opted to pester her and make the dinner only now.

Back
Top Bottom