Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Expanse (near future sci fi book series and Tv series)

Evo Var

Supernova
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27JmggM5GGQ[/video]

Hey so I am a huge fan of the books series The Expanse by james s.a. corey and felt like seeing if there are any other fans of the show or the books on here.

I had not heard of the series until I watched the first episode but I think I finished the first two books by the time the first season was finished and was done the latest a week or so after it was released. I have not gotten through the novellas yet and will probably keep them for after season 2 of the show is over.

So if you a fan do you like the way it has been adapted to tv?

Also what pulled you into the series? For me it was how the authors were able to make the Sol system felt as big as the Star trek or star wars and how they split humanity into distinct races depending on the environment they grew up in. Not to mention one of my favorites parts the Belter Creole which is a language I would love to learn.

I won't say keep you comments to the events that have come up in the show as that is barely into the second book but for any major events please put them in a spoiler so people can choose if they want to know what is going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom