Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kingdom of Procreation (Lenore Sheildmaiden x Azecreth)

Lenore SheildMaiden

Super-Earth
A war between Kingdom Sillion and Kingdom Arbatros lasted for nearly two decades. Kingdom Arbatros wanted to free those who wanted to split away from Sillion and become their own kingdoms. In the end as Kingdom Sillion lost their power bits and pieces began to split away, freeing themselves from the power of Sillion. Sadly, as they split away they grew weak in many ways. One of the biggest weaknesses that occurred was their economy. Unable to continue with Sillion's coin, they had to switch to what Arbatros used. However, when they tried to trade, their borders were closed. Finally, if they wanted to regain their footing, they had to make a deal with the enemy Kingdom that was once a savior. Those that split away were claimed by Arbatros, which in turn took the remaining land of Sillion.

When the King of Sillion realized the end, he retreated to one of the original towns of his land. This town lived high in the mountains and was the most defensible location to exist. Arbatros was unable to penetrate their defenses due to them have no experience with mountainous terrain. Finally they gave up and ended the war, leaving the last town to perish without the required trade.

Unknown to the Arbatros King, the town was nestled in a valley, with fertile soil. This town had lived centuries untouched by anything other than the Sillion Kingdom and was the original origin. The only reason this place did not become the capital was to hide away the secrets of the area as a precaution to a war that would end in the enemies favor.

The war has been over about three months now and entering winter, one of the hardest seasons in the mountains. Typically the villagers would rely upon extra supplies from the capitol but due to the destruction, they would be relying only on themselves plus the extra mouths to feed. A battalion survived the war and stayed with their King. In turn taking up any free spots on villagers floors and creating tents in open fields. This meant the villagers had to produce enough food for not only themselves but also their new residents. They were not prepared for rise in population so the winter was already starting out horrible, with several townsfolk falling ill.

A witch that had belonged to the Kingdom of Sillion had been watching closely to the perceedings of the war. In truth, she rooted for Sillion but never interfered with the politics. When the war ended badly, her home began to change. She had lived within the mountain passing, preying on merchants and tradesmen. They all went away when Sillion no longer needed traders. This witch wanted revenge on the Kingdom Arbatros for taking away her prey and livelihood. Finally she decided to intervene and marched herself to the town in the mountains.

Sexy%20Goth%20Girls%202_zps70syzqqe.jpg
Agnis Bloswain walked with such a gentle atmosphere, most would take her as an innocent, lost, lady. With her gentle curves and bashful gazes, no one suspect that she could flick a finger and snap your neck. Of course, she was never one to do such acts, always preferring to play with her victims before their demise. Which is why she did not get involved in the war when her influence could have changed the outcome. Politics bored her. War bored her. So she kept doing what she did; lure men into the mountains, play with them, maybe even keep them around as a crow or a frog for a couple years before finding her next toy.

She is an interesting witch, feared by those within her community. Having killed her mentor, she went on to isolate herself to practice immortality, a dangerous art. You can accidentally cause your lifespan to cut in half, or turn yourself into an infant. Agnis, however, became a prodigy, figuring out the most subtle tricks and spells. Even able to extend a pregnancy or the growth rate of children if she so desired. But like with any other spell, to take you must also give. Which meant with each spell of immortality she must take away the life of someone else. Whether or not it's their entire life is up to her, but to make things easier she finishes the job.

Agnis is not merciful in the slightest. She can very well pretend to, but the feeling never reaches her icy heart. She is good at pretend, a game she enjoyed as a child. Typically ruining any chance she had to be considered a normal kid, in those days at least. Truth is, Agnis is well over a hundred years old. Her looks may fool you, but once you get to know her, she was wisdom well beyond her appeared youth and her mannerisms speak to her age as well.

With all this power, someone might wonder why she would waste her time ascending mountain tops in search of a hidden village. Well, Agnis once fell for the King decades ago. Making a pact with him, she would protect his offspring in return to live in the lands protected and to sleep with him when she desired. She bore no offspring from him, due to her hatred of children, but kept her word. While she never bothered with the politics of war, she did scry to make sure the current King was always fairing well. Casting a spell to make sure he got out alive or stayed safe, but never more than that.

She also enjoyed the land she lived in, and hated what the nastier Kingdom Albatros did. Causing a flicker of rage to build underneath her bosom. Not many have ever incited her rage, and those that did never lived to tell others. She also never enjoyed direct plans of attack - those bored her to death. So she decided to lure the King into a small trap, where he would become her puppet and they would take over his land once more. Although, she plans to be the true ruler once everything is complete.

Finally making her way past guards who took one look at her, noticed the broach upon her chest, and let her pass. Making her way, most stopped to look at the red headed woman. Some women glared at her and in turn she "accidentally" lit their shoes or dress on fire. Agnis was pitiful at times, and hated being judged. Normally she would just kill them, but then that might sway the King against her.

Walking into the square, she finally let the top skirts of her black dress to fall into the inch of snow below her. She felt no cold as she stood without jackets, hates, or mittens of any sort. She wore a simple black dress that was slightly exotic, with her red hair in curls. "[/color]I come today to ask for the King's company!" she called out. Although, she kept her voice at a gentle volume, her tone holding power and femininity. She boosted the volume with a small spell, so that it carried around the village with ease.

I hope this is okay. If you have any questions let me know :)

RE: Kingdom of Procreation

It looks good to me

For Soontir Wulfkin, the King of the nation of Sillion, it tore at his heart whenever he woke up in the morning to see the village that he now called home. It was not simply because the view served as a reminder of what he had lost in the collapse of his Kingdom to its current state, but also because of the suffering of those who had once been citizens of the Kingdom and were now stuck in a terrible situation. There wasn't much he could do about it though, not while he had so many crises here at home to cope with.

And there were many problems to deal with now. Overpopulation as a result of fleeing refugees, a food crises trying to feed all of said refugees, to name a few. The village had never really been made to accommodate this many people, and without being able to trade it simply didn't have enough food supplies to make up for it. There was also the near total reduction of his military, though he did maintain some forces for basic protection. It was not exactly a great situation, as was fairly obvious to anyone who might view the situation.

Though he was young, he was already beginning to show the stress of his age and his position, short her kept cropped so as to not show the slight dulling of color, and the weary lines on his face from long nights awake and very argument filled discussions. There were issues that had be handled, and he had wracked his brain trying to come up with solutions. He didn't have anyone to share the burden with, no wife, no kids, but he was determined to carry it until he died. His people deserved no less.

He had been busy in another meeting when the cry reached his ears, or rather the firm words that still carried as if they had been yelled out by the speaker. It was familiar to him, and he was swift to put an end to the meeting so he could heed it. With how no one had expected it, it was a problem that was best addressed before it could really develop into a problem for the village. One should never leave magic users displeased.

Soontir still cut a fairly defining figure as he emerged from one of the original wooden buildings that had been present in town and was now being used as his capital building while they were here. He was dressed in royal garb, or the few remnants of it that had been brought with them during the flight here. Moving forward at a firm walk, Soontir's eyes widened as he saw the woman there in a black dress and with red curls, who was familiar to some extent even if it had been some time since their last encounter.

"Here I am," he replied as he came to a stop, formal for the moment while they were surrounded by people. "What is the purpose of your visit?" He was definitely interested in knowing, that was for sure. He had the feeling that it would be quite important for the future of his remaining Kingdom.

Sexy%20Goth%20Girls%202_zps70syzqqe.jpg

Seeing Soontir approach in a timely manner brought a smile across her face. He grew with age, as most humans did. This only dimmed her smile slightly, perhaps she could make him youthful once more. Share in her immortality, if she found his power valuable enough for such a spell. "How long has it been Soontir?" she asked with formal grace, coming forward and giving a small curtsy. She was not one to bow to any man, or woman.

"Don't be in such a hurry to figure out the details," Agnis flirted easily, a gentle smile forming on her face once more. "But if you must know," she paused, a small hand going to her hand to play with a curl as she eyed him playfully. "I am distressed about the outcome, and I've grown bored, let's get revenge," she hissed when she was only a foot away from him. Only those closest to him would hear what she had said and had seen the evil expression that crossed her face for a moment.

"Shall we talk somewhere... more private," she asked him, her hand coming to rest on his forearm, her grey eyes holding an intensity in their depths. Her hand was cold on his arm even though she felt no cold. At this stage in her life, with as much immortality magic, her body could not hold heat like it used to. She would probably turn into dust if her magic was destroyed.

Once he lead her into a more private room she immediately dropped her innocent and graceful act. Moving about freely she stretched her arms above her head before plopping herself into the nearest chair. "Playing innocent is sickening," she muttered, rolling her eyes with slight disgust.

"You're aware of the deal I made with your acestor I assume, of course you are," she waved at him before he could answer. "I've come to offer my services, I will provide your town with all the nutrients it needs, healing the soil and quickening the harvest, even making it possible to grow stuff during this dead season, then I can help by strengthening your army so we may take back our land," she started her bribing by first putting the townsfolk prosperity first, then thought of revenge, before giving the catch.

"There is a catch though," she said, turning her back to him. "You'll have to wed and breed many offspring, some of them being mine," she stated, turning to glance at him to see if he was interested in that prospect at all. "I can speed up pregnancy as well the growth rate, this will not hurt the children of course," she stated if he seemed concerned for their health at all.

"Too long," Soontir replied with a smile, smoothly falling into the routine that his guest wanted to take part in. Her appearance was familiar to him, though it had been quite some time since he had seen her. Compared to himself she looked barely a day older, if that. Magic had its uses there he supposed, though it was beyond the skill of any other magic user he had seen. He was merely surprised by her presence in the first place, given how aloof she tended to be.

He offered a hand as she drew closer, listening to what she had to say. "Yes, let's," he agreed without hesitation as she suggested that they go somewhere more private to converse. Considering what she was here for he would be foolish to do otherwise. This was the sort of event that he never could have anticipated.

Turning on his heels, he ignored her disturbing coldness as he led Agnis back into the building that he had emerged from when she had arrived. Inside they moved along wooden hallways before arriving at his study. It was moderately sized, a bookshelf nearby to go with his desk and a small stove. Most importantly though it had a door, which he locked as Agnis stopped pretending that they were long lost lovers or something. Still, he appreciated how she had acted, in order to maintain their true relationship.

He sat down nearby, sitting in an attentive posture as he listened to what she had to say. He was aware of the deal that had been agreed to before he was born, though it was a deal that had not really been acted upon by either party. In all fairness though it hadn't really been needed until now. The offer of her services was something that would be invaluable though, in order to ensure that they actually survived, and she seemed aware of that as well.

Somehow he had the feeling that she had deliberately mentioned it first, and that was quickly proven correct as she went on to describe her catch. An eyebrow rose in surprise as he shifted in place, but she would find that he was not immediately opposed to the idea, more considerate than anything. He had been a ruler long enough to not immediately reject anything out of hand.

Even with her description though he still had the feeling that there was something being left out. "I see," he replied after a moment. "Thank you for your offer. That doesn't really sound like a catch though, so what is t that you aren't telling me?" One would normally assume the catch of a deal to be a negative, not something that most males would consider quite a positive benefit.

"Thank you for your offer. That doesn't really sound like a catch though, so what is t that you aren't telling me?" were the words that left Soontir's lips, making Agnis raise an eyebrow. Perhaps being a male without a wife just yet made the prospective of her deal more alluring. A small chuckle rising to her throat, as her eyes roamed his form. He was truly a handsome fellow. He lacked some traits that caused her to fall for his late great-great-grandfather, but his spirit was evident in Soontir's eyes.

"You have to realize that you would need to choose women from this village, at the start, I assume most that are available are either married or young maidens," she mentioned, her gray eyes watching his very carefully. "Some people might not agree to having multiple wives, either, or having made a deal with a witch," another chuckle followed suit. "You know what horrible rumors are spread about my kind," she said with a smirk in his direction.

Rising from her chair she looked about his study. The table they sat next to seemed to be very sturdy. Craftsmanship she would be testing very soon. Glancing over her shoulder at Soontir she waited for an answer. "I of course, would help keep hostilities low," she said, swaying him to her side. Although, that wouldn't be very hard. Turning fully face him, she leaned against the table, eyes now shifting from her earlier mischievous glint to one of lust.

"If you agree to the deal, then you'll need to sign something very special," she hinted, her voice lowering as her hands pulled at her skirt teasingly. She would of course complete the deal by using their consummation of a child as the thing that would bind them together.

"Of course," Soontir concurred with a nod as Agnis pointed out some of the difficulties that this would have. Yet while they were problems, it was nonetheless countered by her saying that she would help him deal with this. He could only lace this at the feet of those who had came before him, and there was a silent blessing for that. The bond that she had had with his ancestor must have been very strong for her to be willing to go to such a length for him now, without really getting anything in return for what she was doing.

He maintained a stance of quiet contemplation even as she came to rest against his desk, shooting him a look that indicated full well what it was that she wanted, to say nothing of her hands brushing at her skirt. It seemed too good to be true, though he knew that it was related to the deal that had been made so long ago.

Yet with the situation he was in, did he really have a choice to be doubting her? perhaps she had her own agenda, but this was the future of his kingdom at stake. If he refused, they might be gone by the end of the next winter, with nothing left to remember them but legends and stories. As the king, this was a situation he could not allow if h had the means to prevent it.

"Very well then, I accept your offer," he said with a nod, rising from his seat in turn. Shifting to ace her, he held his distance for a moment if only out of respect for her age and nothing else. "Now then, what flavor of lover do you prefer?" That way he would know how to approach this, as well as future encounters. With tht said, he waited to see how sh would answer him.

Agnis eyes brightened at his respect for her, her mouth curving at the lips to show her full appreciation for his gentleman like manner. "My, I haven't had such a gentleman in a long while," she spoke softly, almost as if she was talking to herself. She couldn't help but ponder, how would she want this man to treat her in the future. He would not just be one of her pawns, but almost an equal. He deserved to not be toyed with like her prey, either.

Finally tilting to her head to the side, she gave a bright grin. "Treat me like you would your Queen," she answered, her words slipping into sickenly sweet once more. She chose her words carefully, in hopes for him to understand that she would be held to a higher standard than the other girls. She would not just be another breeder, but the reason he was able to do what he will eventually be able to do.

"Come to me darling, show me the love you have for your Queen," she purred, arms opening up and eyes fluttering at him. The lust building up within her made her itch for his touch. Just the thought of all the lewd acts they would do brought the faintest signs of blush to her cheeks.

Treat her like his Queen? While Soontir had been expecting many answers to the question that he had given her, it was not one that he found immediately objectionable. Indeed, with what she had agreed to help him accomplish he supposed that it was the most logical. Why would someone as powerful as herself need a person who was rough, to accompany a relationship that had been built upon a previous romance. He only hoped that he could live up to her past experiences.

"As you wish my Queen," he replied with a respect bow before closing the distance between them to heed her summons. Hands came to rest at her sides, beginning slow motion as they rubbed the skin beneath her clothes in slow circles. Fortunately the fabric was not that thick in the first place, so she would still be able to feel it with the firm hold that he had upon her.

At the same time he leaned in, enjoying what he saw of the blush on her cheeks before letting his lips meet her own in a soft, and yet increasingly passionate, kiss. His lips meshed with hers in a hum of growing heat, before they parted to allow his tongue to slip forwards, seeking to sample more of his new Quen for himself. He was not too forceful, seeking permission to go ahead, but he did not delay too long and allow the fire to die that way by being to reluctant. It was a delicate balance, one he held for the moment as he waited to see whether she approved or not.

The words made Agnis heart flutter a tiny bit, something her icy chest hadn't felt in a very long while. They were flattering but she did not let the emotions get to her head and remained calm. As he moved towards her and embraced her, she wrapped her arms around his neck.

The first time would be gentle, until they understood each other. Perhaps he would later take her without word once they were comfortable with each other. Or she would take him when she needed him. Either way, right now, she enjoyed his tender touches. Where he touched sent sparks of electricity through her body, the firmness in his hold making her body push into his out of instinct.

As he leaned in she bent her lips up to meet his. Flesh on flesh caused her to let out a small sound of approval. Her mouth moving against his, following his lead. Slowly she wrapped her fingers in his hair, tugging playfully while also rubbing her fingers against his skull.

As his tongue sought entrance, she parted her lips, allowing her own to meet his. By now her body was becoming sufficiently heated by their intimate exchange. Her breath had picked up as well as a deeper rose color filling her cheeks. Her chest pressed against his as she tightened her grip around his neck, trying to close any distance that remained between the two. Her hips occasionally rocked against him, whether on purpose or out of instinct he probably wouldn't know.

It seemed he was doing a good job thus far, if the way that Agnis reacted was any indication of his efforts. Their bodies pressed together as she tugged at his hair, earning a huff of breath while their tongues met in a duel of will to see who would be the one in control. Yet it was playful more than anything, not a real battle so much as an exploration for the both of them. To that, he could nary disagree.

His own body grew heated in turn, cheeks lighting up from their meshing while his hands continued to explore. His cock did not take long to begin hardening, brushing up against her as she pushed back against him in turn with the loss of distance between them. Sparks flew through his body, urging him on as his kiss grew more passionate in her reciprocation.

While his tongue wrestled with hers, he moved in turn. Hands shifted to work at her clothes, slowly removing them if she would let him do so. This was a contract he was more than willing to sign, even to live with her, and he hoped that she felt the same way as he followed the natural course of his instincts.

Agnis eventually gave way to let his tongue slide further into her mouth, a small moan escaping her. She could feel his own breath picking up, kisses becoming more passionate. This only fueled the burning fire in the pit of her stomach.

As she felt her bodice being pulled at she willingly helped him undress her, twirling a finger some of the lacing unraveled in the back. Her trick on how she could dress herself in such intricate clothing without handmaidens.

When it came to the bodice being pulled away, this required her arms to be free of him. So for a moment she pulled away, lips parting with lips. Finally when the annoying piece of clothing was removed she attack his lips with her own, her own passion becoming more apparent. With each movement from her hips she could feel his erection restrained only by his pants. The hardness nearly made her take control of the situation as she normally did with prey. Remaining calm, she continued to do as she planned.

Her arms did not go back around him, however, as she began to undo his own shirt. Hands taking their time in feeling his stomach and chest, memorizing the details of each muscle and indentation that was on his body. Finally when the shirt was off she returned her arms to wrapping around his neck.

Slowly the clothes came off, with Soontir glad for the assistance of Agnis in doing so. He would not have made any guess as to how she dressed herself, though the involvement of magic would not come as much of a shock given who she was and the legends that surrounded her. In any way it was fairly irrelevant, as she was left bare for the wold to see by hr own wishes and his as well.

It was only fair that the same be done, of course, and he provided no resistance as his shirt was removed by slow moving hands. It would leave his chest bare, showing off the muscles that had been built up as a warriors, as well as the jagged lines and pitmarks that came from wounds in battle and in training. He was not as seasoned as his father perhaps, but he did not lack scars entirely. It was something he lived with, and did not reject.

Once their clothes were out of the way things could get back to as they had been, and his lips met hers in a kiss before shifting to trace along her cheek and jaw. While one hand rested upon her side, the other rose to brush against bared breasts, gentle touches that would soon grow rougher as he did what he could to grow acquainted with her body. the heat he felt was growing, but for now the slow escalation seemed to suit him just fine for what she had in mind.

I'm sorry I've been so busy with RL recently. Trying to get a bunch of stuff in order.

The slow pace of their movements had really began to heat up the witch. She was usually accustomed to getting right to the action, no matter how she might have started out the session. Men typically could not hold off for long before needing a warm place to plunge their sword. Although, her current partner seemed different.

His movements were gentle and he didn't seem rushed, or unrestrained anticipation. Agnis did not know how to take this but as their lips met once more and his hand began to cup her breast she let her worries go. She would not get offended over gentle carress or enjoying their time together. With this act, she would tie him to her. Forever.

As his mouth traced along her cheek and jawline, she angled her neck back. Hands that had been moving across his chest were now moving down his stomach, tracing his muscles and scars. Finally they stopped at his pants to only begin to undo them. "I need you," she admitted, her voice was quiet but an apparent need was there.

For all the time that they spent in a gentle embrace, this dance of growing passion as they strove to kindle a flame together, Soontir did not think too hard as to how Agnis was currently thinking about things. Though he might have wanted to, he had accepted that she was probably a bit beyond the ability of his merely human mind to comprehend. That did not mean he wouldn't try to make her feel good, but if she had some sort of higher concerns than what he could grasp, who was he to fault her for it?

Though he continued to sower her with the affection that he had been showing her thus far, he was proven right in her expectations as she let her hands drift, voicing her desire to move on to the main reason they were here with desire clear in her tone. To hear that from her was unexpected, but it nonetheless kindled the fire in him even more than it had been already.

"As you wish," he replied smoothly, pulling back slightly to make it easier for her to do so as he assisted her with removing his undergarments. That would allow his cock to spring free, perhaps not exceptional in size but nonetheless adequate for what they had in mind. She would not find him lacking. In the meanwhile he would help her remove her lower garments as well, while continuing to lavish her with kisses and warm touches. For all she was doing for him, she deserved it.

Back
Top Bottom