Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brother and his 3 sisters (looking for females)

caseih5520

Planetoid
I am looking for 3 females for group fun below are my scenes. i will let you develop your own characters as long as they are human.

If there is a female out there that would be willing to play all 3 sisters that will work too.

scene 1-Its a summer day and it the first time that we have been able to get together all 4 of us since we left for college. Since I had some money laying around i bought a medium sized yacht and planned a boating trip in the ocean to go explore the islands off of Florida keys. So we all meet up on the dock to take our trip i help you three all load your luggage. I start to take the boat out of the harbor as you two settle in i'm only wearing sneakers no socks, a pair of swim shorts that go to my knees, and a lose fitting t-shirt. as it starts to get dark i make super down in the cabin and we eat and drink and listen to music as we float on the waves when a storm brews up in the middle of the night. you all go down below as i try to keep the boat upright. when it got to rough i went below relying on the Anker to hold but as the boat was tossed around so were we and all knocked out only to awaken. (i like detail especially whats being worn top to bottom inside and out)

Scene 2- We are all in college i have my own place where i lease a three of the four rooms out to my my three undergraduate sisters. I'm still in College working on my Graduate Degree the my roomates working on there Jr year. It was to be a long weekend so i thought it was time for a break and since everyone was staying at school for the break i decided to throw a party at the house its late April and it is rather warm out and my pool is open for those interested and i had also sprang for a hot tube since i am also working full time as i work on my degree. I am getting a pretty good buzz going about 9pm the scene opens at 11pm when the house is rather full of there friends and people we are having a good time and as tipsy as i am I'm in the mood to dance. Wearing clean new hiking boots, socks, Dark blue Jeans with a belt and a medium sized buckle, a nice red and white small checkered button down shirt and a pair of blue and red boxers.(i like detail especially whats being worn top to bottom inside and out)

scene 3-It’s the first summer since I left for college that I have had time to spend with my three sisters. So I call them up to see how busy there schedules are as I want to take them on a vacation trip up to my cabin to do some camping for a week. Its nothing new actually we used to do it a lot after I got my licenses the only difference is now it will just be the four of us instead of a whole big group and we would throw a big party. You both agree and so that Saturday I pick you both up in my truck one by one and we drive up to the mountains. it’s a bright sunny day around 89 degrees.
We pull up to the cabin around 2 in the afternoon and I open the door and we all walk into the rather nice cabin we all remember. Its rather big with running cold and hot water and electricity its actually rather luxuries so its not exactly what you would call roughing it. As you two settle in I walk around out side in my mesh gym shorts and a t-shirt nothing underneath opening up the water and electrical so that everything work I check on the fire wood supply as it will probably be rather chilly at night like always (i like detail especially whats being worn top to bottom inside and out)

my character Alan 28 i have short light brown hair hazel eyes 5'9 180 lbs tan musscular stocky build

ps. prefer younger sisters 18-25

Back
Top Bottom