Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Idol at your service boys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rin-san

Planetoid
Although Rin planned to come earlier, some busy schedules kept her from going with her original plan of surprising Ken earlier in the day with the rest of the staff, so she had to come to his office alone late at night. Carrying two bottles of champagne and a box of chocolate made it kind of hard to knock on his door, so she decided to lift her leg up and tap his door lightly with her boot. Despite that, she may have put a little too much force on the door, pushing the door hard, and as the door swung open, she fell forward but managed to get back on her foot, sighing in relief as she had nearly dropped her gifts for her manager.

"H-hey! Ken!" She shouted, "If you're there, happy birthday! I have drinks and a treat if you want them!" She set them down on a table and waited around for her manager to arrive.

Haruki had been practicing for most of the day as he sat in his own little room. It was tough having a job like this, especially with having to learn so many different songs at once and in front of a huge crowd when they were at the shows, always having so much stress every time by the end of it. As he sat there with the guitar in his lap he started to think for a moment before the sounds of his strings started to echo again as he started to play before stopping again as he stretched and got up deciding to go out and do something then, maybe even walking out to the town then.

Ken stepped out of the shower room with a self-satisfied grin. His emerald eyes hidden behind his gently shut eyelids. The stresses of never trusting banks and being publicly known for having various expensive pieces of equipment being completely masked but his calm grin. Being mostly dried, his long fingers ran through his damp brown hair with his towel tied around his waist. A but of a bulge was noticeable as his towel was wrapped tightly around his hips. He'd almost begin to hum as he stepped through his large mansion of glorious artifacts and treasures, before he heard the joyous vocals of his hit new Idol while she was in his home. "I'm here, Rin, I'm here." He responded with a bit of a chuckle, easing his eyelids open just a peak to look to her gorgeous and shapely form.

Rin gave Ken a merry smile as she proceeded to walk up to her wonderful Manager, giving him a tight hug, lightly pecking him on both cheeks. "I'm kind of sorry for intruding so late in the night," She explains "I wanted to surprise you earlier in the day but as you know, things got a bit busy for everyone, hehehe~".

"Anyways, do you want some drinks and... oh!" She suddenly shouted, "I forgot! We should get the rest of the studio people here too! Nobody would want to miss the birthday of our dear manager! Let me text some people!". Rin then pulled out her phone and began to text to her other co-workers, having forgotten to bring them over as well.

Soon he found himself outside deciding to bring his guitar for a bit of fun but also because it was something that he could never leave no matter where he was as he zipped up his case and brought it outside, his black helmet on getting on his motorbike with a somewhat strange twisted grin underneath as haruki was finally off, feeling his phone in his pocket stopping at the end of the street to check it.

"Fun?" He simply sent back with a sigh turning and heading off onto another street before he eventually made it. Knocking on the door he stood back a bit still keeping his helmet on and waiting for an answer.

Ken wasn't surprised by Rin's sudden hug and cheek pecks, she was always an impulsive and busty girl. He admired the way her energy reached others, her smile made her co-stars smile, her fans always write to her to describe how she always seems in-sync with them. This was a special little woman he has in his devious paws, and he's somehow convinced a whole studio that he was anything more than a greedy self-serving cock. Perhaps she was rubbing off on him, just like her breasts pressed against his perfect abs. With a small laugh, he hugged back before releasing her. "Yeah, call the guys, maybe we can get drunk and live stream something silly together?" His suggestion was a fun one was he made his way to the nearest dresser, of which he had numerous scattered throughout the residence.

Fully clothed in jeans and a soft grey t-shirt, Ken answered the door to find Rin's guitarist. "Hey man. Did Rin tell you?" Ken popped and eyebrow up and tilted his head to Haruki, whose appearance seemed a little less informed than expected. "Come on in, Rin's getting the other guys. Don't worry about presents. I'm rich." Ken switched to a Jolly 'tude before turning and guiding Haruki to an extravagant lounge with two giant flat-screen televisions, three leather couches and numerous other entertainments and furniture to adequitely service a whole party. "Make yourself at home, Haruki."

The boy turned around, his face hidden by the helmet just standing there for a moment before he dlwoly took off his helmet showing a familiar face. "Just now, and actually I was gonna go out anyway until I got the message. He simply shrugged with a smile as he walked in and past to look around at all the expensive things he had. " jeez your really making us look bad man..." he joked following behind. " I guess later on ima explore the hell out of this place...."

Crossing his arms he looked over at Rin then back at Ken, " well it's good to have everyone back together man...." with that he put his arm around his neck and pulled him close for a brother like hug.

"Well, what should we do then?" Rin asked. She swayed her hips a bit as she looked at her two friends, her large breasts moving with the motion of her body as well too, jiggling from side to side. "I think it'll be a while before the others come by to celebrate with us. I want to start early, but I think it won't be fair if the others don't get their share of the treats too..."

Rin's marvelously woman of a body had captured Ken's eyes for a just a moment as she asked her question. Her breasts were lovely. Their motions around her body had summoned an overwhelming urge in Ken, even if he were more of an ass man himself. Blinking away the hypnotic effects of his darling idol's gorgeous bust, Ken began to rub his thumbs beneath his eyes to massage away the growing bags that threatened to make him look like a devious creature that one would find scavenging in someone's trash can. Then again, he was just as devious and filthy as those creatures, perhaps he's earned his stripes? "Rin, honey. I need help picking something out. While our Haru~ is making himself at home... Perhaps you could come help me?" Ken smirked, his words were smothered in adoration for his clients. He didn't have any kids or siblings, but the young men and women that did business with him had eased their way into his heart- Well, one or or another.

Ken made his way of the room and up to the stairs before turning to a hallway. "Coming, Rin-chan?" He mused, whether she was on her way or not. Digging out his cell phone, Ken searched through his contacts until he found the man that he decided he'd hire as Rin's bodyguard. It was appropriate that he was invited too. Afterall, it's important to know the shady things your employer might get up too. Ken would imagine if the roles were reversed, he'd expect that same respect. His thumb pressed the little green phone icon as 'Calling Mr. Lucas' flashed on the screen. As Ken continued making his way through the house, he pressed his phone to his ear and awaited when the dialing would come to the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom