Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This War comes Home. 1x1 FxM, FxF Plots and Ideas inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiffy

Your Friendly Neighborhood PAWG~
Hi there~! I haven't made a non-sexual RP thread in a very long time, but im looking for someone interested in a bit of world building and Character intense Scenes~!

The general feeling/idea that i want to play out, is a young lady who after a war (my preference would be a war that has effect on the world/nation/empire's future and such, much like a World War!) comes back home and is decorated from her valor on the field, and is promoted to a high ranking Officer that is in a position of decision making withing the higher up Military/Domestic ranks, while still trying to deal with the blow back of the war personally. My Character would be dealing with all sorts of situations, from foreign threats, possible domestic threats, applications and ideas of new Military Ideas, Etc.

Who you play? That is entirerly up to you! A fellow Officer, A subordinate, A higher up, Empress/President Etc. Even a Civilian, love interest or otherwise! Could be a nurse and interact with MC on a daily basis due to wounds during the war, or could be a scene about recovery!

The Scenes/Ideas:

The Empress' Military Advisor (Based off Dishonored): After reclaiming her throne from Delilah, the Empire soon came into contact with the Pandyssian Empires, and enjoyed a flourish in advancement of technology due to new found science talent; Leading to the 'Great War' between the Isles and the Pandyssian People. After a long gruesome and hard fought War, The Isles win and take over Pandyssia. MC will be promoted after the war to Military Advisor for the Empress, or General/Royal Guard while dealing with scars, both physical and mental; And the inability to get comfortable in now extravagant places and honors she never experienced in poverty before the war.

A Nation's Small Heart: A small Empire fights bravely along side powers in a World War type scenario in our own made up world, and enjoys new found wealth/power/allies with a lack of land in return, staying as their small island based nation but now required to impact the world on an international scale. MC will be a General/Advisor, and tasked with helping realize a new World Theater while dealing with her own demons.

Hollywood Hero: A hypothetical version of 1940s America, where Women were allowed to serve in WW2. This would be post war, with MC returning home and deciding to join the LAPD. She'd quickly become a detective, much like LA Noire; But instead it would be less focused on solving major crimes, and instead she'd be assigned to cases where she'll often 'rub elbows' with Hollywood's Elite. This can take a dark turn in terms of conspiracies, or seedy undergrounds in Hollywood, or kept to personal troubles and mundane crimes that affect movie stars and such.~

The Goodfellas: Based off of the genre of crime movies and such, this would follow a servicewoman returning home to find no relief from her experience in the war, 1950s America. She'd befriend italian mobsters, real 'Goodfella' types and grow especially protective of the head mob boss, who would be one of her greatest friends. She'd run with the crew, and be the main 'heavy hitter' for whacking, anything involving killing, and such. I'd like this one to be especially long-term, and following her story until the bitter end.

A Golden Frontier: Based in the Wild West, my girl would have served in the US Army fighting against Native Americans. After her service, disgruntled and with no where to go, she turns to a life of crime with a ruthless posse she calls family.

(Thats it for now~!)
-------------------------------------------
I would very much prefer someone who can post 2 or so Paragraphs each response (Unless there isn't much to go on!) and friendly! I don't mind sex, but im not looking for full smut! I only RP over PMs and Skype, please message me if interested!

RE: This War of Mine. 1x1 MxF, FxF Plots and Ideas inside!

Bump~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom