Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fade's Quick One Shot Thread (Male for Female)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fadereaper

Kiryu
Hello everyone of blue moon! As I see a division of threads now based on the desired length of the roleplay, I feel that this is a perfect opportunity to perhaps put into a thread a series of impromptu cravings I have as I feel them. These might be moved from my main thread to this one, or other ones as I think of them! Now, I do plan on keeping this one more short and sweet. However, if you look at my thread I linked it will take you to a thread that really lays it out who I am. It also has a standard list of rules that I will adhere to, so if you have the time to look at it I would appreciate it! On this thread, I will enclose a list of favorite kinks of mine, my f-list, and my ideas of the moment!

Some highlights of my rules include the following.

1. I will only play Males or Shemales/Futanaris (with balls), opposite a female roleplayer and character. I will never do M x M, never so don't even ask! And I do not do well with F x F either, so those types of pairings are out of the door so please never ask for me to do such.

2. I enjoy friendly chit chat, even though sometimes I get a little focused on my roleplay and might not talk once it starts as much, ever wanna chat just message me OOC and we can chat!

3. I am very casual when it comes to my roleplay, I don't like putting post limits for people. You post what you feel you wanna post, although if I do get a lot of one liners with no substance I will get bored and might post less. Although, I understand that it is hard to make a good post when your partner offers you little to respond to and I am more than understanding of that happening to your muse if you are given little to work with.

If you feel I am not giving you enough to reply to and would like me to post again, just ask and I would be more than happy to oblige you!

4. More than anything, I am here to have fun writing. The moment you start to make our roleplay more of a job than fun, the less I will enjoy our roleplay and the less likely I am to pursue you or respond to you when it comes to roleplay.

5. We are all adults here, if you don't wanna roleplay with me anymore let me know. I will do my best to afford you the same courtesy. Now, if I myself make it clear that I don't want to do a roleplay anymore and explain myself sufficiently as I see it, I will probably no longer reply to continued inquiries. I made my point, decided we are a poor match for roleplay partners, and will have moved on with my life and not reply to continued requests in the future.

These are simple rules, but subject to change at any time the more I find stuff bothers me XD.

Now, below are my kinks that I am a fan of and some I am not with my f-list links for more details (mostly additional dislikes).

Large Breasts - Curvy women
Large Cocks - Testicles - Hyper Cocks (sometimes it can be fun to toy with)
Petite Woman - Size Difference
Bestiality - Anthormorphs
Monsters - Demons - Creatures
Excessive Semen - Bukkake - Semen inflation (to an extent sometimes) - Messy sex
Gangbangs - Multiple partners vs one woman
Breast Worship - Cock worship
Intelligent Partners - Switch Partners - Submissive Partners (I enjoy complete submission sometimes, but I also like a partner who involves themselves depending on theme)
Consensual - Non-consensual - Dubious Con
Dirty Talk - Sensual talk (more loving and romantic)
Rough sex - Sensuous Sex
Bimboification - Non-con becoming con

Now, those are kinks I like. Now, ones I wanna stray from

Bathroom play (nothing like vomit, scat, watersports allowed!)
Intense gore - blood play - violence
Physical abuse (sexual abuse in non-con is fine but if I do beat you up it will be light)
Vore
A more detailed list on my f-list, which I encourage you to take a look at please!

Or, if you want to pitch a suggested kink my way, let me know and I'll weigh in on it!

Now, a little about plots I do enjoy! Setting and theme wise.

Now, I do have a tendency to love playing the dominant role but am definitely a fan of a switch with an intelligent woman as well.

Now, setting wise. I love non-modern realism settings, a lot! Give me your high fantasy, sci-fi, steam punk, sci-fi galactic cyber punk scenarios and I'd love to hear them!

Also, I love fandoms! I play OCs in every fandom I do, unless I am playing a futanari then I can take a female canon and turn her into a dickgirl! I however, will not play ANY and I mean ANY canon male characters. Don't ask me to play your Snape, your Link, your any male canon. If I play a male, he is gonna be completely originally designed by me!

Now, I love people who will pander to my unfair request and would bring a female canon alive for me so she can be violated in a non-con scenario. Although, I am more than happy to play with your female OCs!

Now, this craving list is not by any means definitive. Just some ideas that you can take if you like, or to give you an idea of what I like! I am open to your suggestions, if you have any you would like to toss my way ;).

Simple Fantasy Gangbang: Open (Orcs vs a maiden)

So, a random craving I had lately was something simple. I would love to play out a gangbang scene involving orcs capturing some maiden, be she an elf, a human, a farm girl, a princess, etc. Out in the middle of the forest, stolen from her previous location and carried away to an orc scout camp. Gang banged by the big, hung, brutal warriors.

If anyone is interested, let me know ;).

Now, if we want to do more past this scene I am also interested in adding more details to this particular roleplay.

I feel a desire in DMing a smut filled adventure in a high fantasy world now, having the female adventurer, maiden, princess, etc in a world where by willingness or force she ends in a variety of sexual situations with various creatures, monsters, humanoids.

A Celebrity Bimboification service: Open and looking for Nikki Minaj

So, I had a recent idea that was part of a previous play but more catering toward a different side. Essentially, I thought of celebrities that really stand above it all. So high and mighty, superior, throwing opinions with value they think it actually has but doesn't.

Essentially, they think of themselves a cut above everything else (not really but for the sake of this they do!)

There are some people who want to see them broken down, see them a notch or two beneath what they truly are. To, bend knee to a dominant man who can put a celebrity in her place.

That is where MC comes in, a man who is hired to take one of these celebrities and as part of his job, basically through sex and domination, bring her under his heel. Until, she is begging for it.

Basic idea, looking for other ideas of people to add to this.

The character I was playing opposite of in this was Nicki Minaj which I would still very much like to do if you are interested in playing her. Although, primarily famous females with her physique but very much her if possible

Sexy Naruto Themed Roleplay: OPEN

Random craving of mine at the moment, I suddenly have a hankering to play something in the setting of Naruto. I myself intend to play an original character, I would like to find someone who is chiefly interested in playing one or more female characters from the series. I don't mind playing with OCs as well, although I do have my heart set on a small cast of canon females for some smutty fun. The ones I would like to play opposite from the show are Hinata, Sakura, Tsunade, and maybe Ino.

I can play a male, or a futa if desired, but not a normal female. The theme can be dark and non-con, or consensual, perhaps even a harem theme could be something to try. Lots of fun ideas to explore here, if anyone is interested! Let me know who you are interested in playing as, and any preference theme wise!

Bimboification of Hermione Granger: OPEN - CRAVING

So, this is based on a roleplay I was working out with a partner. We were discussing it but never got to starting off with an intro, and I still am craving this idea and hope to find a partner interested in it!

The basic idea, I play an OC slytherin opposite Hermione Granger. She is so smart, and knows it. She likes to shame my character with her intellect, despite my character being quite smart as well, perhaps even more so in some fields of study. However, she is always showing him up perhaps. Basically, my character does not like Hermione played by you. So, he decides he is going to knock her down a peg or two. So, he starts off by knocking her out and taking her somewhere private. Like, the room of requirement or the shrieking shack. Basically, he takes her aside and a smutty adventure ensues.

My character, using her as he wills and ravaging her body. Now, in respect to my average kinks. This one I see using magic involved in the kinky scenes, some options will include body growth, abnormal amounts of fluids, etc. I also like the idea of sexy clothing for this, him dressing her up to fit her new role. Basically, he wants to bimboify her. This is a basic premise that is a general layout of the overall theme however, basically I would like a kinky and naughty scenario where I get to play opposite Hermione Granger as my own OC for some sex fueled fun.

Just perused the internet, also found this inspiring image to go along with it ;).

A foreigner astray: Lovely Asian beauty -
OPEN

Now, I am also in a bit of a busty asian mood at this point. I like the idea, of an Asian exchange student. National ethnicity is open, but I was thinking Japanese or Chinese. Basically, she ends up coming to the US to study. Or well, we can put this in any sort of setting and have an ethnically asian woman show up in a foreign land to do something.

Be it fantasy, sci-fi, etc, we can make it work.

Anyways, she shows up, and well, bad things happen. This too is on the smutty side of things, basically some sexy asian girl ends up in a new place, and something afoul happens. I must admit, I don't have much of an idea for this one. So, I would love for someone to help me brainstorm or suggest a plot we can try.
Once again, some pictures of our busty asian lady!

Breaking Detective Olivia Benson: Open

To anyone who has watched Law and Order SVU, I had a roleplay awhile ago I tried to do with one partner that didn't end up going anywhere. The idea was that a well hung thug would corner Olivia Bensor in an alley with no back up, no one knows she is here. He gets her gun, tosses it aside and manages to get a cuff to restrain her to a metal pipe.

From there, he strips her down and rapes her in the alley. Although, for this I am wanting her to start of not liking it but eventually come around. Then our sultry detective spends her off hours, placing herself in situations where men will have their way with her like that man did. To replicate it, as she becomes a slut for the men of the streets and their criminal needs.

For this, I would also like a more curvy Olivia, larger breasts and hips, curvier in general. Just a random craving, that came bubbling back up again.

Fandom Smut: ALWAYS OPEN!

Basic idea being revamped, I am interested in smutty one offs or perhaps recurring ideas or a short term - mid term roleplay involving various fandoms. I intend to play my own OCs, and you may as well but I would love it if someone could play some of the more favored canon girls I'd love to be sexually involved with!

The setting can be any universe, or even a completely made up one. Basically I'd like for one, or more women to be playing with one of my fandom OCs or just general OCs. Here is a list of women I'd like to bed ;). I can also change it up, take one character and have them be the focus (your character). Be it a rape/gang bang or consensual sex I can also GM for a sexy canon/OC girl!

*s indicate current craving

-Lt. Judy Hopps (Zootopia, will need to work out the finer details)*****
-Kida (Atlantis: The Lost empire)****
-Yamraiha (Magi Labyrinth/Kingdom of Magic)*****
-Rin Hakue (Magi Labyrinth/Kingdom of Magic)*****
-Ren Kyogoku (Magi Labyrinth/Kingdom of Magic)*****
-Dunya Mus'tasim (Magi Labyrinth/Kingdom of Magic)*****
-Toto (Magi Labyrinth/Kingdom of Magic)*****
-Any female Jin (Magi Labyrinth/Kingdom of Magic)*****
-Tea Gardner (Yu-Gi-Oh)****
-Alexis Rhodes (Yu-Gi-Oh GX)****
-Akiza Izinski (Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds)****
-Nelliel (Bleach)******
-Rangiku Matsumoto (Bleach)******
-Numbah 362/Rachel Mckenzie (codename Kids Next door)***
-Marie Kanker (Ed, Edd, and Eddy)***
-Aunt Cass (Big Hero 6)****
-Go Go (Big Hero 6)****
-Padme Amidala from Star Wars****
-Tali'Zorah Vas Neema (Mass effect)****
-Ivy Soul Calibur**
-Taki Soul Calibur**
-Merril from Dragon Age 2***
-Morrigan from Dragon age Origins***
-Hermione Granger from Harry Potter****
-Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter****
-Rosalina from Mario**
-Saria from Zelda***
-Princess Zelda from Zelda***
-Aelita Shaeffer from Code Lyoko***
-Konan from Naruto***
-Bulma (Dragon Ball Z - Buu Saga appearance)***
-Videl (Dragon Ball Z - Battle of the Gods appearance)***
-April O'neil (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)***
-Super Girl (DC)*
-Wonder Woman (DC)*
-Black Canary (DC)*
-Alexandra Cabot (Law and Order SVU)***
-Casey Novak (Law and Order SVU)***
-Olivia BEnson (Law and Order SVU)***
-ETC.

If you got a sexy, busty, OC/Canon girl from some fandom let me know and I'd love to play with her :p. I am also open to new fandoms I have not tried, just ask me first and if you need speed teach me!

The Genie of the lamp: Open - Craving

So, I have crafted a new character I would very much like to do some roleplay with! Basically, I have made a character who either in a modern/fantasy setting (the fantasy element could be very much myth and not common place but given that he is a genie it would be present), to a high fantasy/medieval fantasy (could be more ancient times with the same principle).

This would be basically something that could go a variety of ways, basically I would be playing a genie of a lamp. Not necessarily based on arabic culture, but I already have his appearance in my head!

A mystical being of magical wonders, who can use his spells and magics to perform wishes for his master. Now, I don't have many ideas for this but those I can think of are rather sexual in nature. And a smutty scenario for him would be great fun! Also, if you have a plot in mind you very much would like to try with him, I am all ears there as well!

Now, first I will describe him.

He is about 5"11 in height, a well toned body but he isn't larger or thicker. Lean and well built mainly.

He has purple skin, black hair that drapes around his head, he wears it differently at times but mainly draped down, or a single tail behind his head. His other features include his purple iris colored eyes over the blacks of his eyes, his pupils remain black. His physique beyond that is the same as a humans.

He wears black baggy trousers decorated with purple symbols which are more baggy around the base of each one, a black waist wrap tied around him and draped over the trousers that is open the front and also decorated in purple symbols. He also wears a thin black vest, that is very much the same! Yes, purple and black ar emy favorite colors!

Now, that is what he looks like. Now, I might have more inkling toward him in some naughty sexual scenarios. However, I can also put him into a more plot oriented scenario.

Now, at this time I don't have many plots for him. I will list the ones I have and more as I come up with them!

'A woman finds his lamp and purchases it, once he is released she finds the genie who calls it home. Once she finds the Genie he declares his loyalty to her until released, her wishes unlimited until his service is ended by her. Well, she has always wanted to be a model. She felt she never had the figure for it, and uses her wishes to change her body. However, for him to change her body in the way she wants. It requires a very intimate spell to do so, so through sexual contact he will help her change her body, grow it as needed till she looks the way she wants. Perhaps, she gets hooked on the idea of changing her body and over-indulges to keep growing as she enjoys the body changes. He can even change it in ways, that might not be normal. A silly idea mind you, but one that I became interested in as I wrote the character'

Need a Rouge the Bat: Open - Craving

Hello, so I am looking for a specific character for me to play opposite of. Note, this is an unfair request from me as I am requesting you to play a canon rouge the bat opposite my OC. I probably will be a human character(s), maybe some other anthros like the characters in Sonic.

Also, this won't be a very story oriented roleplay. This is aimed to be a smutty roleplay, non-con preferable but I can go for con depending on what we decide. Basically, I have a craving to play a sexual roleplay with Rouge the Bat from sonic, and have my OC(s) to ravage her.

Setting can vary, sci-fi/cyber punk if you want to put her in the future, fantasy if she ends up magically in the past (chaos emeralds mess up and send her through time with chaos control!), or modern! Maybe, a heist gone wrong ;). I am open to your ideas, for the moment I don't have any at the moment. If anyone is interested in playing Rouge in a sexual roleplay with me, and doesn't care if I play an OC, let me know!

Craving playing a well hung Futa Sith Lord (Star Wars): Open

I am craving right now playing my Futanari Sith Lord, she is a young Sith Lord who has abandoned her ties to the Resurgent Sith Empire, to return to her home planet of Alderaan where she runs a noble house of Amali. She maintains stronger ties to the Republic, despite being a Sith. Although, she doens't shy away from what she learned as a Sith Assassin. She is a petite and perky breasted sith, but with a large pair in her pants to replace her other lady parts. So, I would love a sexually charged scenario where I get to play as this character!

I also don't mind anyone who wants me to take this futa sith, and sex up some canon girls from games and movies!

Some I am interested in banging as it were!

Rey (Force Awakens)
Padme Amidala (Episode 2-3)
Leia Organa (Episode 4-6)
Kira Carsen (SWTOR)
Satele Shan (SWTOR)
Bastila Shan (KOTOR 1)

Now, I am not limited to canon girls but I would prefer it. I would also enjoy, having some OC star wars ladies for my futa sith lord. If anyone is interested,
let me know!

A cosplay gone ary: Marie Claude edition -
Craving

Now, I was looking at some images of models and came across Marie Claude, and many pictures of her in cosplay outfits. So, looking at them, I started to want to do roleplays involving her. Now, it would be her in one of two situations, both call for her specifically in character (although I am open to ideas just involving the face claim).

Now, one idea, is a normal roleplay featuring her in our day and age, be it aggressively harmed and violated by fans, or some other sexy plot that involves her in costume(s).

Another, is she is actually placed into the role of the girl she is dressing as (we can use any fandom girl we want for this). She is accidentally put into the fandom she is dressing the part of, and everyone thinks she is actually he character she is impersonating. And, some sexy aggression happens as well.

For this, I would like to know which of the two is most appealing to you, also, which costume(s) she will use. Or, if the fandom one, who you want to play her as. Just run the fandom by me, I can tell you if I know it or not. For reference of which characters I like in particular, feel free to regard my fandom smut list. Or, go the safe route with Star Wars ;).

Also, yes, both plots are rather smut oriented. Although, if she ends up in a fandom universe, especially as an OC, we can talk about putting more plot into it with me as an OC, but still, I would like a fair bit of the sexy time in it.

Also, I present you images of her!
Most of her in costume, some jus in sexy clothes

In over her Head: Super Heroine Novice's tale - Open

So, I had a basic idea off the super hero style route. The basic idea is that there is a new super heroine in town, the current super heroine of the city is taking on a student as she is needed elsewhere but doesn't want to leave the city without protection. So, she takes a student whi is a bit of a novice, new to the game and all.

Essentially she gets trained, and left to protect the city by her master who leaves and goes to protect other cities. However, the new hero of the city isn't quite up to the task given to her. She confronts the villain in the middle of a scheme he has been plotting, taking him head on. The scene would be starting either after or on the tail end of that fight, but she ends up losing due to her lack of experience and over confidence in being able to best him due to the trust her master placed in her.

The villain, captures her easily. And decides, now that he has her, why not try to corrupt her? The thought, a sexual themed bimboification as he decides to ravage and use her to the point where she becomes a nympho to it and is corrupted to joining him.

Open to suggestions and other ideas, this is a roughe idea I would love to get going!

A vigilante 'against' justice: Open

Essentially, I am thinking a rogue bad guy who decides to target a lot of the famous heroines of the city. A cunning and sly villain with skills that help him subdue the famed female heroes of the city, but when he gets the drop on them in their own safe haven of their homes. He doesn't kill or do anything to put an end to them, in a way. He essentially does a similar thing to the other idea, rapes them and the intent is to try to corrupt them through sex and bimboification.

So, a random villain secretly and stealthily hunting down and breaking down the cities most famed super heroines.

Another rough idea, for anyone interested in ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom