Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Apollo's Cravings

Status
Not open for further replies.

apollo247

Supernova
Just a few current smut based ideas that I've been craving for a while now. I will update and clean out the thread. Please PM me and we can talk about these plots and many more! Always up for a thread and my normal posts do range anywhere from two to five paragraphs at the most. I'll always play as the male in the thread and won't do M/M.

Star Wars

Rey Enslaved
A rouge sith, hidden from the galaxy senses Rey on Jakku before the events of The Force Awakens. He arrives on the planet and captures of while she's out scavenging. Rey becomes his slave as he plots his reappearance to the galaxy and his take over with his new slave and apprentice Rey.

The Captured Senator
Can be based around the clone wars. Padme gets captured and becomes a slave to the separatists a plot to make her bend to their will. The Separatist would be an OC driven to force Padme against the republic and everyone she cares about into a life of slavery, forced sex and being used.

Princess In Chains
Set a few years before A New Hope. Leia is captured by a surviving sith lord. The sith use Leia as a slave before he realizes that she is strong in the force and decides to train her to over throw the Empire his own way.

DC/Marvel

The Archer
Everyone believed that Oliver Queen of Earth two was killed when the Queen's Gambit was lost at sea. However he survived and became a member of the league of assassins. Fueled by rage and hatred of everything around him Oliver escapes Earth 2 and travels to Earth 1 where he begins to take over the women of the Arrowverse as his slaves.

Game of Thrones

GOT Harem
A warlord believes that he has what it takes to overthrow the iron throne and sets out to create an army from around the known world. During his travels he captures the many women of GOT for his own personal harem.

Original Ideas

Time Traveler Harem
When a known criminal escapes from the near future he uses a time device to travel to different places in time to capture women. He uses this for his own hatred and pleasure.

Would love GOT, Arrowverse or Star Wars

Really Craving Time Traveler Harem!!!!!!!!

Would love GOT, Arrowverse or Star Wars

Really Craving Time Traveler Harem!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom