Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Prince's ball (Candira and HoldTheDoor)

Candira

Singularity
Fireworks lit the sky to mark the beginning of the prince's ball. In celebration of his birthday, the kingdom was holding a masquerade for all to enjoy. People turned out in droves to enjoy the party. A large buffet was laid out for the people to enjoy--sumptuous meats, hot side dishes, plenty of delicate deserts and more filled table after table. Wine and champagne were constantly being served on trays by maids and butlers who took shifts so that they could also enjoy the party after a set amount of time.

Sara, one of the chambermaids, was just finishing her shift, her crisp maid uniform still in place as she came back to the kitchen to change shifts and take her leave to put on her costume for the night. Her golden blonde hair came free of its elegant pins, her curls falling around her bare shoulders. Her costume showed a great deal more skin than she normally would, but that was a theme with all of the women tonight, so she felt fairly confident.

For tonight, she was a flower sprite--a young fairy with flowers in her hair and a delicate dress that clung to all of her curves. Quite a bit of her impressive cleavage was on display, as well as much of her legs. Her hair was combed to one side, secured with a golden comb with jeweled flowers encrusted in it--the one expensive piece she had. Her lovely face was mostly covered with a mask, her blue eyes prominently on display. The final touch was a pair of gossamer wings that sparkled on her back, sewn onto the dress which resembled a flower itself. She entered the sparkling party with a smile on her face, wondering if she could find some fortune in love tonight.

Across the ballroom, at the entrance to the gardens, where lights and benches were set up so that couples could talk in private and enjoy the flowers, stood Lady Sophia. The music was still loud and cheerful from her vantage point as she looked over the crowded dance floor. She wondered if she would be able to find the prince and win him over. Like many other women here tonight, the goal was to find the royal hunk and secure a comfortable lifestyle as queen.

Sophia wore her red hair in loose curls down her back, a delicate mask hiding some of her features. Her costume was reflective of a fire-witch. Her curvy figure was wrapped in what appeared to be blue flame. Though the gown was long, it had a vent in the side that reached her upper thighs. You could just barely see the tops of her sheer black stockings. She used a fan to cool herself as she looked out over the crowd.

Elsewhere in the party, a young thief was picking pockets stealthily, dressed like a devil. Her body was curvaceous and covered in a short red dress with a forked tail and horns. She wore a black wig to conceal the bright red hair beneath it. She smirked as she made her way across the floor, masked as she stole wallet after wallet and hid it on her body in her prop--bag of tricks. Every once in awhile, she tossed confetti from it to throw off suspicion and add a little enchantment to the Prince's ball. After all, she owed him for gathering all of these wealthy people in one place.

The party raged on, music playing loudly, food and spirits passed around, and young lovers stealing away into the castle and its grounds to get better acquainted. The night was young and full of possibilities, and so many reasons to take a chance.

Jordan walked through the large ornate doors that marked the entrance to his ballroom, as he stood atop the dual curved staircases he enjoyed the way everyone stopped what they were doing. In sync every head in the room turned to face him, some bowing their heads in a show of respect, the ladies of the room giving a deep curtsy. To them he wasn't Jordan, he was their Prince. Tonight he looked every bit the Prince that he was, his costume for the masquerade ball clearly designed with the intention of putting all others to shame. He wore the most immaculately taylored light grey suit, paired with a shirt of the lightest purple. He had always felt grey captured the toned and athletic body that he had, clearly showing how broad and defined his chest was without being overly obvious about it. The purple tie he pair with the suit was clearly a display of his inheritance. Purple was the colour of royalty and he was keen to make that be known to his guests. The guests continued with their frivolity as he walked down the stairs, eager to join them in their merry endeavours. He knew out their was a woman worth taking back to his royal chambers, the only question was which of these women would make the greatest play for his favour.

It hadn't taken long for Mark to get ready to join the party that up until recently he was serving the drinks at. Since he was already in his black waist coat and white shirt, he threw his black jacket over the top to complete his suit. Sure it was a cliche, but sometimes you couldn't beat an old classic. He was a tall man, had taken him a few months to save up for the tailored suit he wore this night. It was worth it though, the way it clung to his figure, showcasing his powerful physique was sure to get him noticed by one of the incredible women at this party. At least that's what he hoped, he knew that almost every woman in the room was wanting to spend the night with the Prince, but only one of them could get that opportunity. He fancied his chances at taking one of the many women who had inevitably been rejected in their advances on the Prince to a quiet place in the castle, after all every woman at this party deserved to finish the party with some fireworks. As he walked from the servants quarters into the main hall he pushed the masquerade mask onto his face, taking a glass of champagne from an offered tray as he slipped into the crowd eager to join in on the fun.

Peter sat on one of the benches that were situated in the gardens outside the ballroom. This garden had been reserved for V.I.Ps and as such was empty except for him and a few others, he was there to collect his thoughts and as such didn't want to be disturbed. As he looked down at his suit for the balk he smiled, the grey jacket and trousers matched with a light purple shirt was almost identical to the Prince. The purple tie that he finished the ensemble with cut from the exact same cloth as the Prince's. Anyone else at this party wouldn't of had the audacity to do what he was doing, impersonating the Prince no less, then again no one else at the party happened to be on of the Prince's closest confidants. Whilst he hadn't consulted the Prince before he decided to do what he was doing, he knew the Prince would care very little for what he had done, the Prince's concerns would be with which beautiful woman would be sharing his chamber tonight. It was to the same end that Peter had decided to impersonate the Prince, if only for the fun that being the Prince for one night would bring. After all, most girls at the party would be eager to please him if they believed he was the Prince, by the time they had seen his face without the mask it would be too late. After all, if they had been seen to go off with the Prince surely that was as good to them as it actually being the Prince. Peter rose from the bench, a glass of champagne in his hand as he walked into the ballroom to join in on the party which was nearing full swing.

Sara watched in awe as the prince made his way into the crowd. He was so handsome and regal as he made his way to the dance floor, his long elegant legs descending with the kind of authority only royalty had. Of course, she was used to seeing him in all of his splendor, having served him multiple times in the past. Still, her heart fluttered a bit as he smiled under the mask. It seemed pointless for him to wear it, though. There wasn't a woman in the room who wouldn't know him on sight. She took a champagne glass from a passing tray and decided to see if she couldn't catch the eye of a man. The prince, she was sure, was much too far out of her league.

Sophia, on the other hand, was on the prowl. She headed toward the prince with the bearing and dignity that befit her noble station--all grace and sex appeal. A sultry little smirk twisted her lips as she cut through the crowd like a hot knife through butter.

The thief made her way away from the prince, hoping to prey on the unsuspecting and distracted members of the crowd, but, before she knew it, she was in front of the man himself--or, at the very least, someone who looked remarkably like him. "Oh! Excuse me, your majesty," she said, curtsying before she tossed confetti from her bag. "Happy birthday."

Before he had a chance to walk even a few paces on to the dance floor the Prince was beset by women, a deep curtsy was followed by birthday wishes. He could see the way their partners looked at him, the ones that had partners that is, the jealousy that resided in their eyes. These men would give anything to be him, the thought made him smile. None of them could be him and they all knew that. As he walked he noticed Lady Sophia walking towards him, her dress quite befitted her nature. She walked with power and the walked with grace, he had to admit he found her form pleasing. He wasn't one to give in easily however, any woman who entertained the idea of walking from this ballroom with him had to play their strongest hand and hope for the best.

"Lady Sophia how pleasant to see you here, I see you've saved your best attire for me how generous of you!" The Prince exclaimed as he stepped towards her, his eyes played over her curvaceous figure enjoying the way her blue fire dress wrapped around her. Naturally his eyes averted towards where her vent showed off some skin, not to mention the top of some well concealed stockings. That was definitely a tick in Sophia's scoresheet, not that she'd know that of course.

Peter had barely made his way across even half of the dance floor, eager in his rush to reach the bar, when a young girl in the most enticing devil outfit bumped into him. As she wished him a happy birthday and curtsied deeply he smiled. He didn't know who she was, perhaps that helped in the success of his disguise, but she saw him as the Prince and not Peter. "Do you not have a birthday kiss for your Prince? Or just a sprinkling of confetti?" He asked with mock disappointment in his voice. If he was to play the role of the Prince he would have to be at the Prince's womanising best.

That she could be recognized even with her mask made her happy. That meant he'd taken note of her before. The redhead's full lips curled into a bewitching smile as her prince praised her. She took note of the way his eyes roamed her body with pride. She certainly had his attention. Sophia offered her hand to the prince as she curtsied for him.

"Only the finest will do when honoring you, highness. I had hoped to enchant you tonight, so I'm very pleased to see you approve. Would you do me the honor of a dance, my prince?" Nothing ventured, nothing gained, after all. She wanted him to know the feel of her pressed against him before the night was over--dancing was just a convenient excuse.

--

The little devil was a bit taken aback, blushing just the tiniest bit. "Oh, my! And they call me devilish," she teased, taking a few steps closer. "How could I refuse my prince on his birthday?" With a little wink, the devil put her arms around his neck--since she was a bit shorter--and wasted no time giving the imposter a deep, sensual kiss, her toned frame pressed against his body as her loot hung over one of her shoulders. After a long moment she pulled away and licked her lips. "Happy birthday."

The Prince smiled at the forwardness of the Lady before him, they said a Lady was polite but any time spent around the court made a man know differently. "My Lady, so blunt at such an early part of the night. Have the waiters topped your champagne a few times to many!" The Prince scolded with a jovial tone. "If your hand is strong and you play your cards just right, you may just get what you seek." The Prince spoke, offering her hope with his kind words. The Prince took hold of her hand, after all a man should always lead the dance even if the woman had been the one to ask. Needless to say the throng of bodies partied to allow them access to the centre of the dance floor, closing behind them to cover them from prying eyes around the edge of the dance floor. His body behind her, he ground himself against her as they began their dance.

Peter had no idea she was going to offer him such a sensual birthday kiss, but after the initial shock he had kissed her back eagerly. After an all too short moment their lips parted, her arm staying around his neck as she pressed her body against him. His hands wandered too, moving down her curvaceous form until they rested against the shapely ass cheeks that lay beneath her tight fitting dress. "Well that is the most happy birthday I'll get! A kiss like that makes me wish it could be my birthday everyday." Peter purred, his hands staying where they were clearly eager for her to stay against him.

Sophia smiled, knowing that luck usually favored the bold. She took the prince's hand, looking just a bit contrite.

"I'm sorry my lord, but I simply could not resist your charms."

The fiery lady moved with him to the dance floor, pleased to have won his attention, if only for the moment. She would do much to keep his favor, and it seemed that he knew it.

--

The devil blushed a bit, not having expected the prince to hold her like that. She had expected to just give him a little something to remember--a touch of fun, and be on her way. But it seemed he didn't want her to leave just yet.

"I'm glad I could give you something so nice," she said, squeezing him a bit. "So generous with your reciprocation, my prince. But are you sure you want to give your attention to little old me?"

As Mark moved around the dance floor his eyes were drawn by most of the women that he passed, the Prince wasn't likely to have anything other than the most attractive women at his party. Yet it was one face that drew his gaze that had made time appear to freeze and a moment of crystal clarity dawn upon his mind. She was beautiful, even though the centre of her face was obscured by her mask he could still see her smile and that was certainly more than enough. It was the kind of smile that left a beholder feeling warmer in the inside for having seen it, the way her fairy inspired dress clung to her curves gave him even more reason to draw his courage from within and speak to her.

Mark moved quickly before the woman was lost to him, skilfully weaving through bodies on the dancefloor as only a waiter could. In moments he was stood in front of the owner of the smile that had captivated him.

"Hello there young Flower Sprite! You look fantastic, I couldn't help but see your smile from across the room and I knew I needed to get to know the woman behind it, if only just a little bit." Mark spoke with a broad smile on his own face.

--

Peter looked down at the devil in his arms, of course she wondered why the Prince wanted to waste any time on her. Thinking as Peter wouldn't help him here, he needed to act like the Prince and everything would come to him. If there was one thing he'd learnt from the Prince it was that.

"It's well known how I like my women, and tonight you've caught my eye. We don't have to contain ourselves to each other for the whole night, after all can the devil really be tamed!?" Peter questioned jovially, his hand squeezing her ass as he did. Leaning in to her neck he kissed at the skin gently, his tongue against her soft flesh before he pulled away but not before whispering into her ear.

"There is plenty more attention is like to give you, one night of passion with the birthday boy before we each return to our usual life's." Peter whispered in her ear, his hands never leaving her body even as he pulled back.

Sara was a little startled by Mark's sudden appearance. Her bright smile made another appearance as he flattered her. He was very handsome and she couldn't help but enjoy his attention. She offered her hand to him in friendly greeting.

"Well, thank you, sir. I'd be happy to get to know you, too."

--

Peter and the devil were very cozy, and still fairly in the open. She wasn't really used to being treated this way. Her job usually meant staying hidden or misdirection. She had really miscalculated this time. But if she said she wanted to leave the prince she was going to be super suspicious. Besides, he was pretty good at teasing her.

She sighed softly, shivering as his lips played at her neck, his breath tickling her sensitive skin. Her hands came to rest on his shoulders as she smiled.

"Well, who am I to deny the birthday boy?" she purred. "But, as with all the deals you make with a devil, it might cost you."

As the beautiful girl flashed her dazzling smile yet again, Mark found himself melting a little more inside. He wished she could see herself through his eyes. He took her offered hand and kissed it gently on the top of her down turned hand.

"It will be a pleasure to have your company! Shall we dance, I've often found the way one dances speaks volumes of them as a person." Mark spoke, his voice more eloquent than it would be usually. His body waited eagerly for her approval to their dance.

--

Peter felt the way she shivered against him, and he felt heartened that his efforts were having such an effect. He smiled at her words, sensing the forthcoming activities that the night and this devil seemed to promise him.

"A price? On my birthday? Only the Devil could do such a thing." Peter joked with her. "Please do tell me, what price does a man pay for spending a evening with you? Is it his mind?" Peter said softly, eager to take her somewhere more quiet and secluded.

Sara was delighted to find someone so charming to spend her time with. Going to parties like this was always more fun in the company of another. She let him keep her hand in his, excited at the prospect of dancing.

"I would love to dance with you and get to know you better."

--

She grinned mischievously and shrugged. "Any number of things, I'm sure. But I would be just a little insulted if I didn't occupy your mind for at least a night."

The thief wondered if she could get away from the party Scott free if other women caught wind of this. The envy of others was kind of a turn on, but spending time like this with the prince could draw a lot of unwanted attention. Really, though, she didn't have much choice but to go along with his flirting while she was caught up in his arms.

Mark wasted no time in leading her onto the dance floor where they found their own pocket of space. He guided her strongly as they began to dance, leading her steps and throwing in the occasional twirl to keep things exciting.

"So what is it that you do? When you're not a stunning fairy that is?" Mark asked with a smile on his face as they came together after one of their twirls.

--

"You'll be sure to occupy my mind for the night, who knows you might occupy my mind for just a short while longer." Peter teased as his hands continued to grip and grope at her incredible form. The tension between them was reaching a boiling point and he wanted nothing more now than to feel that tension explode.

"Shall we go somewhere more private my Devil? I bet you've always wanted to see the parts of the palace that are off limits." Peter suggested, a wicked smile on his face. He'd always wanted to dance with the devil and tonight he was going to get his chance to go one further than that.

Sara moved gracefully with him, the skill of a woman who'd spent years anticipating and adapting to the movement of others. She giggled as he twirled her, enjoying the dance. She pressed against him as they came back together for just a moment as she pondered what answering that question would mean. If he was a noble, he could lose interest. Or he could try to use her. Though, she supposed that he could do that either way. Best to be up front, she supposed.

"I serve the royal family," she said, continuing the dance. "And yourself?"

--

The devil let her imposter do what he would with her, enjoying his attention despite her realization that it would be very bad if she were caught. His suggestion to go elsewhere was met with approval.

"I have always wanted to see what it's like inside the palace," she said with a chuckle. "Lead the way."

As the girl before Mark seemed to deliberate over his question he wondered what could of caused such a response, her answer gave her thinking away. As she confirmed she worked as a servant of the royal family he could help but return her smile with an equally sincere one of his own.

"I too serve the royal family. That makes this game rather exciting, knowing we've most likely worked in close proximity." Mark teased, it certainly made it more fun for him. He danced with a renewed gusto in his step, his hands tighter on her body now he knew it wasnt some noblewoman who may have him flogged for his actions. He enjoyed the feel of her supple flesh beneath his hands, ensuring when their bodies came close that he ground against her.

--

Peter smiled as his devil insisted he lead the way and show her the delights of the palace. Taking her hand he walked quickly from the ballroom to the entrance to the restricted area of the palace, the guard at the door either thought he was the prince or knew not to give his game away, letting them pass without issue. He walked her through the palace, showcasing a particular piece of art to her or sculpture as they passed it. It took almost five minutes to get to where they wanted to go, but as they turned into the most splendid room in the castle Peter spun his devil around to look st him.

"Have you ever even anything so magnificent? I bet you've never felt a man in such a wonderful place as this." Peter teased. Behind him the scene was incredible, the Prince's private chanber no less. A large ornate four poster bed, the drapes of finest silk hanging down, was the centrepiece of the room. Around it the walls and detailed sculptures were of the finest marble, a large golden bath in the corner a sharp contrast against the white marble.

Sara blushed as her partner pulled her closer, his dancing becoming more personal, getting closer and closer each time. She didn't resist his advances, a little charmed by how daring he was and the fact that he was in a station similar to hers. Instinctively, she pressed back against him as he ground into her.

"I see. To think that you could have seen me every day...Ah, but I probably don't stand out much in my uniform. It's nice to meet you, then." She smiled again, a little more excited to be in his company.

--

The devil was swept away by her prince, sounding sufficiently surprised and awed by the various art he pointed out to her. It was a rare opportunity she would have to case the castle, as it was. But, of course, she would have to be very careful.

When he finally brought her into the grand bedroom, she really was surprised. "Wow... this is a beautiful room." And then he spun her around to face him and she was very much aware of how much he wanted her. She gently set down her bag, glad that it was closed well and then pulled him close.

"You're so right. But you can change all of that," she purred, wrapping her arms around her neck. "As amazing as this place is, I'm not sure I'll remember any of it if I'm with you," she said with a devilish grin. With that, she pulled him into another deep, sensual kiss.

Mark couldn't imagine any uniform that didn't flatter a form such as hers, but then again he knew how the palace liked it's servants to look and the way she looked right now would have the nobles spitting their food out. "I can't believe there is any cloth in this kingdom that you'd look plain in. Then again I'm sure no cloth is when your figure is at it's best." Mark added, it was only one night he may as well be as flirtatious as possible and see where it got him.

They continued their dance, their bodies getting closer and closer the more they danced until he found the growing bulge in his trousers pressed against her shapely rear more often than not.

--

Peter couldn't believe his luck, the incredible woman that was wrapping her arms around him had literally fallen into his lap. He returned her kiss with as much passion and lust as it was possible to express with a kiss. His lips pressed against hers, his tongue seeking to taste her own as his hands started at the sides of her body. He slowly slide then down the fabric, fingers trailing across the side of her ample breasts. Slowly down until he had settled on her hips, his feet starting to push them forward towards the bed that would bear the brunt of their activities that night.

"Let's see how the Devil looks under that dress shall we." Peter breathed lightly as he broke the kiss for a few moments. His hand moved to wear the zip was on the dress, pulling it down slowly as he stepped back to allow her room to let the dress drop from her form.

Sara blushed at his compliments. As much as she didn't want to be taken advantage of, her masked companion was charming and handsome, and she was very aware of just how attracted he was to her, thanks to the way he was dancing with her.

"I'm sure you exaggerate. Then again, you might say anything to see me that way."

When the song came to an end, she turned to him, well aware of his proximity and his bulge. Her eyes looked straight into his, as though there were no mask at all. Her hands rested on his shoulders has she asked, "Since you like my figure so much...Would you have me over the other women here? Or was I simply close and unguarded?"

If he was just looking to sleep with anyone, he could surely find someone else. But if he was really attracted to her...She might just bite.

--

In the Prince's boudoir, things were progressing smoothly. All she had to do was wear him out and keep her wits about her long enough to slip away with her loot and then the palace.was her oyster.

As he kissed her back, she sighed in pleasure, matching his gusto until she was breathless. His hands on the silky fabric of her little dress sent shivers down her spine as her whole body heated up. She moved with him effortlessly toward the bed, her hand moving to his shoulder while the other stayed to play in his hair.

It didn't take long for him to find out how to get her out of her dress and when he went for it, she chuckled and let the fiery fabric fall first to her hips, and then, with a little push from her, to her feet. She stepped out of her shoes as she did the dress leaving her in a silky black thong and nothing else.

Mark smiled as she turned to him and asked him some probing questions. He wouldn't of had it any other way, she wasn't the first woman he had happened upon at all. She happened to be the most stunning woman in the room as far as he was concerned.

"I don't exaggerate at all, you mistake me for a noble if you think I can lace my words with lies. I'm just a simple servant the same as you, I say what I think when I am given room to say anything at all." Mark retorted, enjoying their verbal sparring.

"I'd take you over any woman in this room, or within this fair city my lady." Mark said as he placed one arm around her waist whilst the other slowly worked its way down the figure hugging dress she wore.

"To me you're simply the most breathtaking sight in this room. I can't lie my lady so you'll have to take me for my word." Mark said sincerely, his eyes full of the same sincerity that his words sought to convey.

--

Peter almost had to pick his jaw off the floor as she stepped out of the dress and her shoes, the tiny black thong she wore the only thing protecting her body from being fully open under his gaze.

"I'd of sold my soul a long time ago had I known the devil looked so good in her nought but her skin." Peter chuckled, making forwards towards her as he placed his hands on each of her ass cheeks. He lifted her with ease, her tiny frame weightless in his strong arms. Naturally she wrapped her legs around him for support as he held her up with his hands.

His face kissed eagerly, first at her lips before he moved to her neck. His mouth suckling and gently biting at the skin on her neck and his collar bones. His mouth was ravenous as it sought to devour her body, slowly working down the supple skin between her collarbone and her breasts. When he arrived there he kissed each with equal tenderness before he drew each of her nipples into his mouth, gently flicking his tongue against each of the sensitive buds.

Sara hadn't really been expecting him to be quite so sincere. Compliment after compliment seemed to rain down on her as he brought her closer, running his hands over her figure as he moved with her. She blushed as he told her she was breathtaking, and so she had a hard time brushing him off.

"I see. If that's the case, then perhaps we should get better acquainted. Would you like to take a walk with me through the gardens?"

It might be nice to spend more time with him...alone.

--

((Whoa, boy. Easy there. Your quality is starting to drop a bit. Also, it's "would have" not "would of."))

She chuckled at his flattery and moved with him as he lifted her into his strong arms. Instinctively, her smooth, long legs wrapped around his waist as he carried her effortlessly to the bed, his hands firmly on her ass. She returned his fiery kisses when she could, playing with his hair and rubbing his shoulders as his attention drifted lower.

She hadn't quite been prepared for his lust. It left her breathless as he found her breasts, his lips toying with her sensitive nipples. She blushed and moaned softly, arching into him as he lavished her with such attention.

"Mmmm, that feels so good..."

Back
Top Bottom