Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

sobek's Art Dump! (Some SFW, Some NSFW)

ivoryandsalt

weenie hut junior
welcome 2 the sin bin

( where applicable, pics link to their larger version )

My OC Nikos, drawn for OC-tober and Kink-tober. CW: Barely NSFW, but implied BDSM.

More OC work, my boy Na'im. CW: Nothing dramatic, just some fluffy fuckin'

Some SFW!
Costume work for Na'im and another OC, Alon

Wow, the use of blush in those two otherwise monochrome (I think that's the right word?) drawings really made them come alive! You can absolutely feel the passion and arousal now. That was really clever.

Dark Desires said:
[size=-2]Nice artwork, keep it up.[/size]

Thank you! I do freelance art so I intend to keep it up if I like to eat, lmao!

AnnaBeth Belle said:
Wow, the use of blush in those two otherwise monochrome (I think that's the right word?) drawings really made them come alive! You can absolutely feel the passion and arousal now. That was really clever.

Oh gosh, that's such a wonderful compliment!! Thank you! I'm usually just too lazy to color fully, but I sure do love boys who blush a whole lot. =v=

Time for some more stuff I've got laying around! All NSFW this tme!
Again, where applicable, the thumb links to the full size.

Another OC, the elven prince Vrandell. Under cut: facial, dong, naked dude

Another thing for Kink-tober! My OC Rom (the smaller dude) and a friend's OC. Under cut: size difference, intercrural

Yet another thing for Kink-tober! My OC Bud, prompt for that day was phone sex. Under cut: Nothing crazy, some censored dirty talk, masturbaition

The thumb on the face, chin, keeps recurring and it's a super sweet gesture. I love how it's part of a lot of your works.

When you first started posting your art online, was it scary? Did you worry about how it would be received?

AnnaBeth Belle said:
The thumb on the face, chin, keeps recurring and it's a super sweet gesture. I love how it's part of a lot of your works.

When you first started posting your art online, was it scary? Did you worry about how it would be received?

You know, I didn't really realize I tended to do that a lot! But I like intimate gestures a lot so it makes sense. =v= Thank you!

I first started posting my art in 2004, with all of the blind, blazing confidence my fourteen-year-old body could muster, so I didn't worry much then. I didn't really understand concepts like reception, I just wanted to spam the world with my shitty dinosaur OCs.

[size=-2]Your artwork is nice and all, however if you are going to post art works like the ones above or anything with nudity or semi nudity, you need to put NSFW, some people might be at work or school, then there are those who can't tolerate explicit images at all.[/size]

Dark Desires said:
[size=-2]Your artwork is nice and all, however if you are going to post art works like the ones above or anything with nudity or semi nudity, you need to put NSFW, some people might be at work or school, then there are those who can't tolerate explicit images at all.[/size]

NSFW is listed in my thread title, I point out before the images that they're NSFW, then put the NSFW content under spoiler cuts as required by the rules (and include info on what's under the cuts if people want to avoid certain content) so honestly I don't know what you're suggesting I do in addition.

Not a big update today, just some sfw things, both new and old.

Not actually a bump on the thread, but a bump image I made for my character Na'im that I find to be really cute.
lrDXZsO.gif

OC art of my dude named Faust

Some icons I make on FA
QHUXgrb.gif

Nz3Bxhg.gif

Back
Top Bottom