Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Adventure In Space (LunaVexx & DonVoltonus)

"So, can this barrier be passed?" She asked, rubbing the studded head against Izzy's cervix, teasing the tight hole. "I'm not really sure how human womb are designed." She chuckled, thrusting smoothly but not passing the barrier.

She moans and pants as she nods. "Y-yes it-ah" She moans and whimpers once more. "Yes it can." She says smiling up at the woman. "It will feel amazing do it." She says eagerly.

"If you're sure." She smiled, slowly pushing her swollen cock through the barrier, forcing her wide open around it as she thrust. "Fucking hell that's a tight fit!"

The girls moans got louder. Her body withering beneath the woman as she feels her self being pushed to a climax. She leaned her head back happily as her body shakes

The alien woman panted heavily, thrusting faster, cock rubbing the walls of Izzy's womb. "Nmmm, n-not gonna last much longer..." She panted, smiling slightly. "Y-you almost there Izzy?"

She moans and squeezes her arm rests as she whimpers happily. Her eyes looking up at her. Nodding as she pants and treambles. "P...please fill me up..."

The doctor panted heavily, thrusting in to her hilt, balls slapping against Izzy's ass. Slick, luminous green cum spraying into the human girl's womb, splashing against her deepest inner reaches, filling her womb until her belly rounded and glowed faintly, cum trickling out of her. "Wow...I'd heard about humans but...damn..." She chuckled lightly, hands caressing Izzy's body.

The girls back arches as she reached her climax as well. Her toes curl and body shakes as tight walls squeeze tighter. She whimpers happily and sigh. Panting as she looks to her swollen belly and chuckles. "It's glowing." She says between gasps for breath and smiles as the woman touches her.

She chuckled slightly. "Yeah, that should die down in a little while. It might be noticable walking out though." She chuckled slightly, slowly sliding her cock out, the thick cum not budging. "Oof, should have thought about that, well...we can have ya go out the back."

She looks at her stomach and chuckles. Touching it as she makes a small sound before sighing. "It was worth it. That was amazing." She hums

She chuckled. "I can guess why you're heading out on space adventures." She smirked, helping her sit up. "Well, you check out health wise, they'll give you a license and a personal ship outside, so go ahead and have some alien screwing fun." She teased.

The girl got up chucking as she touches her belly again. "Where are my clothes at " She hums smiling. "And thank you "

"You're very welcome." She smirked, giving Izzy a pat on the ass before helping her redress. "You can head out this way." She smiled, opening a door out into a long hallway.

The girl pulled on her pants. They didn't fit aswell anymore. But her turtleneck sweater was baggy enough to fit.

The doctor showed her to a door, letting her into a small office. The girl behind the desk had pale tan skin with no hair, her head topped with a ragged mop of small tentacles. Her eyes were smooth black, and her four arm and an equal number of plump breasts were slid into a simple business top. She wore no pants, as her lower body was little more than a mass of suckered tentacles to mover her around.

"Full name please." She said flatly, looking over some papers.

The girl thanks the woman and walks in. Smiling as she looks her over. "Isabella Luna Rousseau." She replies very quickly to the question.

She writes it down, pulling out a few things for her to sign. "Sorry for the dull demeanor, but I have to wear a device to stunt my libido, and it makes me somewhat slow." She smiled lightly, printing Isabella out a license with a picture from the doctors office. "Seems like you had fun." She chuckled, showing that the computer had chosen a photo of her mid-orgasm.

She looks at it and chuckles. "It was very fun." She says simply as she begins to write and sign the papers. Reading them over with a light hum as she goes from page to page.

She slowly takes them back with a glazed look in her eyes. "Alright, looks good, here are your licenses." She spoke, slowly sliding over the plastic cards. "Ugh, this damn device is insufferable..." She muttered under her breath.

The girl smiles as she takes everything putting one on and the other away. She chuckles. "Well maybe like you can turn it off for a moment." She smiles

She slid two very thick, smooth tentacles up onto the table, each having something like a fleshy flower bud on the end, that looked as though they could split open. Around the base of each head was a metal ring with glowing green circuitry. "I can't remove them myself for safety, they're usually taken off back at the laboratory when I get off work. You have to be ready and put them back after I cum, you'll have about a minute where I'm spent and lethargic, just don't lose them or we'll be here all day."

The girl smiles and looks her over happily. "I'll try my best not to." She chuckles as she moves over to her. "How do they come off?" She asks smiling kindly

"There's a little thing on the bottom you have to slide and twist. Keeps the tentacles from being able to remove them." She smiled.

She smiles and walks over. Carefully doing as told with a smile as they click and fall into her hands as she looks them over. "Hmmm." She says smiling

The tentacles lash out, grabbing her and lifting her into the air. "Ahhh fuck it's good to have a little freedom!" She laughed, the thicker tentacles splitting open to reveal a pair of slimy cocks, rubbing against Izzy's body. "Thanks darling, it's so hard to find willing toys."

Back
Top Bottom