Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Adventure In Space (LunaVexx & DonVoltonus)

RE: Adventure In Space

The Office of Offworld Transport was bustling on this otherwise normal night, holding open evaluations for jobs as Intergalactic Explorers, to be sent to other worlds is search of new species, races, ruins and treasure. Names were called one by one, some people walking out with a license as an Explorer, others heading home in defeat after being turned down, until finally, one young woman was called in for the interview...

RE: Adventure In Space

"Isabella Rousseau." The name rang out as she looked up from her papers. She quickly stood and walked over. Smiling as she walks up handing away her paper work. A few men working and waiting eyeing this young girl. With her full busy and we'll kept curves that frame her small waste and beautiful face. Her deep greens eyes watch the computer work as she waits for her things. Soon they scan her hand and take a current photo. Her soft freaked cheeks rounding with her smile as her white hair sits high in a pony tail.

She would be ushered into a small exam room, told to disrobe and put on the small medical robe for examinations.

Shortly after they left, a smiling alien woman walked in, her skin violet with strange green patterns that glowed and pulsed faintly with her heartbeat. In place of hair she had horns that swept back along her head, two larger ones sticking up in front, with holes drilled through them to carry silver rings, almost like a human with earrings. Her plump bust was packed into a white lab coat, her black slacks covering a very suspicious bulge.

"Hello Ms. Rousseau, I am Dr. Tellek'sheenoss, but I know how difficult alien names are so you can call me Dr. Tess." She smiled, taking a needle from a nearby table. "Your arm please, I need simple blood samples and such, can't be sending anybody with a disease off into uncharted space you know."

The Girl nods. Changing as she removed her black turtle neck and skinny jeans. She sighs and closes her eyes a moment waiting. Her eyes moving to the woman as she sits there smiling at her. "Oh, of course." She says offering her arm. She looks about the room happily. "So... they said I needed some more shots. And a few tests done, correct?"

"Yeah, they also have me here while they monitor you brainwaves, just to ensure you don't mind being around an alien." She chuckled, taking a blood sample and putting it into a machine before giving her an immunization against a variety of alien diseases. "Now if you wouldn't mind, this is the awkward part of the exam."

She pressed a button, the table leaning back, stirrups extending out. "The gyno exam is always a little uncomfortable for people, but since 82% of explorers end up sleeping with one or more aliens we are required to check sexual health." She shook her head, slipping on thin gloves. "Are you regularly sexually active?"

She smiles and nods. "Ah yes I think know they told me about that. Personally I don't mind. And I think you are beautiful l." She chuckles before allowing her to draw blood. A sigh leaves her lips as she relaxes once it's one. She tensed once more as the shot was given and looks to her. Smiling as she shrugs.

"I guess you can say that. Personally I really do not mind. This is not my first rodeo." She chuckles lightly as she lays there. Tapping her fingers on her stomach.

"Well, if you want to ride I could oblige." She teased, using her fingers to spread the woman's lower lips gently, caressing a finger around her inner walls. "Looks normal, no external signs of sexual disease." She said calmly, slowly working her way around, her finger rubbing against Isabella's G-spot, perhaps unknowing of it's location as she gently pressed on it. "If I'm not mistaken this slight raising here is natural for humans."

The woman sighed a bit and closed her eyes. Her pale skin slowly turning pink over her cheeks. She could not stop the moan from slipping past her red lips as she smiles. "Y-yes, that is very normal." She says softly as she lays her head back

"Hmm, and that's a normal reaction?" She teased lightly, pressing gently against the spot again. "They didn't entirely train me on humans I think, what's this again?" She asked, still rubbing the spot as her other finger gently caressed the human's clit.

Her back arched slightly and she sighs deeply. "The small bump is a.... ah... a g-spot... the small... part... outside is the...clit..." She says between small huffs and moans of pleasure as she keeps herself from moving.

"Hmmm, I wonder how they work during sex." She chuckled lightly, rubbing her fingers deeper inside the woman. "Women of my kind have similar reactions like your clit when their horns are licked." She chuckled.

She moans and shifts slightly. Looking at the woman as her tight walls tense and tighten. "Oh? That is very interesting." She smiles and chuckles.

She smirked, looking around with a light green blush. "I know this might be a little, odd, we I a human doctor, but I thought I'd just ask if you want to...ya know, have a little fun?"

She smiles down at her and giggles slightly. "Mmm that does sound fun." She says smiling looking at the doctor. "And it is not odd you are stunning." She says smiling

"Well, I know a human doctor would never offer to have sex with a patient." She chuckled lightly, her markings pulsing a little faster as she stood up, fingers thrusting faster into her.

Another moan leaves the girls lips. Her back arching as she treambles. "T-th-thats o-o-okay. I bet y-you are b-b-better.' She tries to reply between moans

She slid her fingers out with a smile, unzipping her slacks to let her hefty cock spring out. Heavy violet balls and a thick shaft with ridges glowing along it's length, leading up to a faintly pulsing green head covered in small, rounded nubs. She smiled, pausing for a moment as a small *ding* came from a neaby machine, then rubbing it against Isabella's outer lips, teasingly bumping her clit. "Well then, you're clean, I'm clean, incompatible species...wanna go bareback?" She grinned.

The girl watches and smiled. Biting her lower lip as she smirks happily. A moan leaves her lips as the woman teased her. Shifting as she breathes out a shaky breath. "Well I mean you are the doctor." She says smiling as she looks to her again.

She smiled, slowly pushing the studded head of her cock into Isabella's slick passage. "Tell me if I go too fast. Like I said they only gave me the basics of human anatomy, and everybody is a little different." She slowly rocked her hips, inching deeper, the ridges of her cock pressing against Isabella's walls.

The girl moans out happily. Blushing as she giggles. "You'd be amazed how strong human females are." She says as she treambles and let's her move as much as she wants

She chuckled, thrusting deeper into her, spreading her walls with ease, her cock slightly cold inside her. "Ahhh, fuck you're got, I forgot you're warm-blooded." She panted, thrusting faster, rubbing her clit with a thumb.

The girl moaned. Her legs still propped up as she holds onto the arm rests on the test table. She whimpers happily. Her tight wet walls squeezing the aliens cock. The hospital gown shifting, showing off more of her naked body with each thrust

She chuckled, lifting Isabella's legs to put them around her hips, thrusting into her still mostly clothed, pumping deep until she rubbed the girl's cervix. "Ohh my, you're a bit more shallow than my kind Izzy, do you mind if I call you Izzy?" She giggled.

The girl gasped. Feeling the woman push into her body more and more. Her tight small hole being stretched causing waves of pleasure to pulse through her body. She whimpers happily and nods. "C-call me a-anything y-you w-want" She managed between moans. The soft outline of the large member moves over her tin stomach allowing the woman to see how far she was in the girl when she thrusted

Back
Top Bottom