Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

〖Witching 〖☾〗 Hour〗 [Ϻ/Ϝ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnight

Supernova
First and Foremost
(My Flist)

Hello, and welcome to 〖Witching 〖☾〗 Hour〗, my snazzy new request thread.
(Currently not looking for M/M)​
Instead of just recomposing my old thread with some updates.​
Iv decided to make another to reflect the new side of this very beaten up little leaf.​

• First off ~ A Little about M i d n i g h t

• ~~Midnight
    - Is 27 years of age. (holyshitimold!)
    - Identifies as Male
    - Is currently attending University and majoring in Archaeology (A major time sink)
    - Located on the West Coast US. (-800 GMT)

• The Mission Statement!
  • - I am one of those annoying Literate writers, always harping on about stuff like Detail, Creativity, and Character Development
    - I wont post a word limit/length requirement; I'm rusty, and the best stories have organic posts.
    - That said, I myself tend towards more verbose posts (I write a lot =D)
    - I predominantly play Male characters. (written dudes since gaia!)
    - I occasionally play female and transgendered characters. (I enjoy both Trans-Male and Trans-Female characters)
    - If I have to quality a BDSM position, I'm a Switch, my boys tend to be more dominant than Submissive, but I generally prefer a more flexible relationships/
    - In Story-based plays, I will generally prefer mutual relationships over any dom/sub deal.
    - I will write just about any sexual pairing - though I often focus on M/F
    - I have some interesting writing quirks: More on those later.
    - Given my current plunge into education, I also looking for partners willing to have an adjustable pace. I cannot write every day after all.

Who does Middie Play? 〖Witching 〖☾〗 Hour〗Characters & Kinks​
Pretty Boys & Beautiful Men.​
& The Ladies who Love Em​
        • My Characters:
  • Now, I might as well detail the trends I tend to have as a writer, what I love, what I dislike, what I hate. As of the purpose of this thread, I am offering two different types of male:

〖☾〗Beautiful Men - As in males that are beautiful in a masculine sense -Beautiful Men are handsome: With rugged features and slender athletic forms - They aren't hypermasculine in the least but are certainly clad in very worship-able muscle, these males usually have attitudes more commonly linked with masculinity, their androgynous traits toning down some of them and preventing them from slipping into the detested "uber-manly he-men". These types of males are often my focus, and are the "default" approach to my characters in general. I adore playing these males wild and untamed, often as scary as they are sexy and their personalities at least compliment their looks.

Some Examples Of this type. [X], [X], [X], [X], [X]

/And/

〖☾〗Pretty Boys - As in males that are beautiful in a feminine sense. Pretty boys tend to be slender, or even curvy, with androgynous or even downright effete features. These boys tend to vary from (If you will excuse the animesque lingo) "Bishy" types, who are more androgynous, all the way to the infamous "Otokonoko" types, or as many westerners refer to them, Traps. Pretty boys of course run the gamut of roles, though I often like playing them as aggressive or utilize other tropes to subvert cliches, not being one to enjoy playing weak characters and very much the type to enjoy inverting stereotypes and tropes I also enjoy playing them as hunters, killers, and even formidable fighters!

Some Examples: [X], [X], [X],

〖☾〗This Said - I will write females and nontraditional genders as secondary characters (SPC), and Minor characters (NPCs) - I tend to make a ton of em, so watch out.

〖☾〗Other things Middie enjoys playing:
    ☾ Villains and Bad Boys = <3
    ☾ Mages and Rogues = <3
    ☾ Scary boys = <3
    ☾ Nonhumans & Demihumans = <3

• :The Kinks!
  • General Kinks

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
For a better list of my kinks and description, view the top of the page for the link to my flist​
General Kinks(Faves)​
Setting/Style Kinks​
Opposing Role Kinks(Not mandatory, but bonus points.​
|-〖◊〗Worship|Sexy boys need plenty of attention.​
--|Post Apocalyptic (Wasteland Wonderland!)|--​
Gotta love a girl who is not a submissive ragdoll. <3|Strong/Assertive Ladies〖◊〗-|​
|-〖◊〗Bathing/Grooming| Ties in with Worship~ Brush his hair, wash his body.​
--|Punk Punk (Cyber, Magi, Steam)|--​
The type who bite their lip and stare when hes shirtless. <3|Perverted Ladies〖◊〗-|​
|-〖◊〗Handicaps/Vulnerability|Playing a blind warrior or a young man with a prosthetic pleases me greatly.​
--|Gothic Themes|--​
No Ingenues thanks.|Character Maturity〖◊〗-|​
|-〖◊〗Monster Boys|Got a whole setting for em​
--|Dark Fantasy (loove it)|--​
Goth, Punk, Love the styles|Alt Styles〖◊〗-|​
|-〖◊〗Action|Love writing a good fight.​
--|Survival|--​
Quite related to action. Love a fighter.|Fighters〖◊〗-|​
|-〖◊〗AdventureLets build a world, then explore it.|​
--|Conflict|--​
|〖◊〗-|​
|-〖◊〗|​
--|Dark Worlds|--​
Short Hair, Tattos, Peircings, slender and lithe vs big and buxom.|"Nonstandard" looks〖◊〗-|​

U/C

Ill post my desires and ideas in the next post.
Please do not post or bump for an additional 2 posts. I have a theme in mind. :3

Inspirations, Craves and Plots〖Witching 〖☾〗 Hour〗Lovely worlds and lovlier stories.​
I am not going to just post a crapton of options.​
Instead I think I will just post my major writing desires.​

• First off ~ Current Inspirations

(These are a set of settings and ideas that make my mouth all watery. They can either be played in their canon setting, or you could help me come up with something similar!)
  • 〖☾〗Dark Souls: [Read This!] Praise the Sun! Dark Souls has such a beautiful and dark world, a constant and losing struggle against a darkness that corrupts the mind and the body and a curse that prevents many unlikely souls from truly dying till they go mad. Dark Souls has strong themes of Horror, Darkness, and Fire that I adore.

• 〖☾〗RWBY: Despite its humorous tone and colorful characters, the world of RWBY is fascinating; so little was covered before the death of the creator and yet the world has so much potential - A dark world where humans eke out a living surrounded by ravenous monsters that seem drawn to them with the explicit purpose of wiping them out. The Hunters/Huntresses also interest me. I have see three of the seasons, and I admit my interest quickly began to peter out when they brought in the "Maiden" storyline. RWBY's intense and stylish combat will always tickle my fancy.

• 〖☾〗Zendikar: Imagine a world that is constantly changing, shifting - Only parts of the world are safe to colonize while the rest is in constant turmoil. The world seems almost alive! And when sand dunes are not just getting up and wandering off, sudden changes in sea level and vicious storms, lands that decide they no longer wish to obey gravity to become floating islands and peaceful plains that suddenly become volcanic fields - Now imagine this world is absolutely littered with ruins that contain powerful and mysterious artifacts and dangerous secrets. Such is a world of adventure.

• 〖☾〗Ravnica: Also from Magic The Gathering: This setting combines two of my favorite things; a heavily urban setting with layers of intrigue and a dark underbelly. Ravnica is a plane that is entirely city, when people need to build more they just build up and the wastelands and nature have long since been built over. Ravnica has many things that support adventure - due to how the city is built, the undercity is an ever-expanding maze haunted by monsters and demon cults and the upper levels are ruled over by oppressive bureaucrats. More importantly Ravnica is ruled by ten guilds, each with their own specialties and territory, presenting a perfect recipe for conflict!

• 〖☾〗DRIFTERS: Oh I am not even sure where to begin; It has a cast of historical badasses flung into a fantasy world, a wonderful dark-fantasy style world where the grand majority is ruled by human supremacists and non humans are treated like utter crap, a cosmic game that pits these drifters against other historical figures imbued with superpowers, and of course I am almost 100% sure the main "bad guy" is Jesus. (He shows how terrifying healing powers can truly be). The primary group of characters also start a nonhuman revolution, something else I find sexy.

〖Witching 〖☾〗 Hour〗​
------------​
-------------​

• Second ~ Current CRAVINGS

(Now for my general cravings and ideas) (✪ Denotes something I am craving HARD.)
  • 〖☾〗: Post Apocalypse:
    I have for a long time been wanting to write a slice of life or adventure-based story that takes place after the end of society as we know it - to focus on people scavenging the remnants of old society and trying to build a new life for themselves among the ruins. What matters here is that the play takes place after the end. How it happened and who we play are up to us. The RP can also take a lighter approach on themes, with most of the threat coming from nature, or darker ones, a true and constant struggle for survival against impossible odds; Raiders, Radiation, Mutant Monsters.
    How-
    • 〖☾〗-Zombies/Plague:[Dark] Imagine the world falling to a resident-evil style outbreak and the trials of survivors trying to struggle against the remnants of the infection.
      〖☾〗Nature's Revenge:[Medium-soft] Imagine nature finally has enough with humanity's constant exploitation - we did something to fully destabilize the fragile ecosystem, causing massive storms and climate change. Might result in a barren world (All deserts), Flooded ( might result in a frozen world(All Icy), might result in an overgrown world. (Giant squirrels!)
      〖☾〗Magic: Imagine the chaos that could be caused by the sudden introduction of magic - Mutations, oppressed people suddenly developing the ability to raise undead armies, mages with all the threat of a nuclear bomb. A Post Apocalyptic Fantasy world has many options!
      〖☾〗War: It never Changes; The worlds end is not caused by a natural or unnatural event, but by people. Whether the classic nuclear wasteland Fallout or Mad Max style, or unconventional (Rampaging robots) Humanity must survive either underground or deep in cities.
      〖☾〗Post-Post - What if we skip forward a thousand years? Human has basically been kicked back to the stone age. Look at the upcoming game Horizon Zero Dawn for clues to what I am thinking here.
      〖☾〗Cosmic Apocalypse: Imagine an apocalypse on a galactic scale, an entire empire or republic collapsing and leaving billions to scavenge from the ruins.

And Who-
      〖☾〗Raiders: Raiders are dangerous, unpredictable, and often crazy, but what if the story was written from their perspective? To a settler they might be a crazed bunch of loonies, but perhaps to them they are a band of brothers and sisters closely sticking to their gang. Iv been dreaming up a charismatic and a little crazy raider leader for something like this. (Major inspiration from Fallout's Nuka World.
      〖☾〗Survivors: You were born in this world, you will die in this world, but until then you will have to live in it. This type of RP would focus on the life of an everyday survivor, finding food, getting laid, having kids, and subjecting them to the next cyce.
      〖☾〗Adventurers: But not everybody is willing to just sit around and wait to die - Some folks look for answers. Whether these people are looking for trouble, for power, or for fame, they delve into the most dangerous parts of the world, and many do not come back.
      ✪〖☾〗No Man's Land: An unusual setting that flips the script - For whatever reason, females make up at least 90% of the population and males are rare. This of course reverses the cliche that women are rare and "valuable" in a post-apocalyptic setting, because otherwise I prefer an equal-opportunity apocalypse.

• 〖☾〗DEPRAVITY:
    I would like to explore the darkest bits of human nature: In many of my RPS the worlds tend to be harsh, but I for some reason want one where our characters face the absolute worst humanity has to offer. Rape, Murder, Cannibalism, Genocide, Torture, Slavery, Jaywalking! Now, it is worth mention, that I am not interested in actually role-playing these things (To say I am not a fan of rape and other stuff is... well, a massive understatement) But to use them as a framing device for the extreme adversity I want to put our characters through. The Setting could be anything - Perhaps we play a class of humans or even nonhumans deemed "Lesser", a dark fantasy world where the upper crust of humanity is disgustingly depraved (The World Nobles from one peice come to mind), perhaps a post-apocalyptic world where the worst has has been dragged out and even surviving becomes a terrifying task. Again, I am not looking for either characters to perpetrate these things, but to try to retain their sanity and survive in the face of impossible odds.

• 〖☾〗Monsterboys and Monstergirls.
Its a theme I love to play with, reversing the entire "Monster-girl" genre. I started with Naga, and then built from there until I had an entire world built around these beautiful and sexy creatures. I dont have most of it written down, but I did post a variety of monsterboys in an F-list Profile, which is located on the bottom right-hand portion of my signature here on BMR.

• 〖☾〗: Punk;
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PunkPunk I thought I would outgrow it at some point but it seems I cannot. I. Love. Punk. Now, the punk genre is helpfully sorted out into the various elements but they all have similar themes. Punk style aside (Love guys and gals with some attitude) Punk is about rebelling, pushing against authority and surviving in an unfair world. Who is oppressing and who is rebelling of course changes from story to story its the theme that defines the genre. Whether you are in a gang of metahumans resisting government oppression (Heroes, Infamous), A hacker or street sam fighting corporate greed and manipulation (Shadowrun), even a barbarian battling against evil emperors (Conan). Punk is dear and close to my heart, and there are a few subgenres I would love to write.
    • 〖☾〗Cyberpunk: The Classic! Neon Lights, High Tech, and Low Life. During the day its a battle for survival in the underbelly of the big city, but by night the masks go on and the mags are loaded, its time to raise hell!
      〖☾〗Magipunk: Much like Cyberpunk, but with fantasy elements! Magi-punk can be bright and shiny, oil and electricity swapped for steam and magic and a focus on beautiful airships and floating islands, or it can be grungy, a war between magic and tech that will only end when one side reigns supreme.
      〖☾〗Sandalpunk: Dark, Grungy, but at least this time the dirt covering you poor peons is real dirt! Sandalpunk is punk during the bronze or iron ages, where the oppressive forces are the empires that constantly expand and chain those they conquer. This genre uses magic heavily, but usually has a far more negative take on it; magic is a tool of oppression and usually takes the form of black magic. (Punk punk Conan Style)

• Under Construction Plots&Worlds
(These are my own original ideas. Ill probably be working on these for a while.)
  • 〖☾〗

• 〖☾〗

• 〖☾〗

• 〖☾〗

RE: 〖Witching 〖☾〗 Hour〗(U/C) [Ϻ/Ϝ]

"The LIST"〖Witching 〖☾〗 Hour〗The Obligitory big scary List O Pairings.​
I am not going to just post a crapton of options.​
I recommend picking from the craving and plot post, but Ill play any of these.​

THE LIST​
These are my higher priority rp cravings, all of the things listed are there for a reason, because I want to play them, some are higher in priority than others, as noted in the key. Information here is organized in Genres(ALL CAPS, BOLDED) Topics(+), Subtopics(-) and ideas for potential stories (--). Topics and subtopics that are compatible may be mixed to make more interesting plots, for example, Mix Mecha and Intergrated universe and you could get a war between aliens and humans, using Mechs to fight. As one can guess, I have ideas for ALL of these topics, just ask and I will relate them to you. As another note, if I mention a Mythos it means I have a LOT of ideas for that setting.

Table of contents.
These ratings will fluctuate often depending on what I am doing and what I am in the mood for.
If they all go zero, something is wrong…

★★★★★(★) = Post apocalyptic. >.>
★★★★★ = Absolutely Craving… Five whole stars means I *Really* want to do a roleplay in this setting, I probably have a bunch of ideas backed up and this setting will have higher posting priority than any others.
★★★★☆ = I would gladly roleplay this topic. High priority.
★★★☆☆ = I can be easily convinced. Medium priority.
★★☆☆☆ = Try really hard and you can convince me. Lowest priority you will ever see on the list.
★☆☆☆☆= I am probably removing it while you are reading it.
☆☆☆☆☆ = Unavaliable.

(M) | Mythos: I have a Mythos for this setting, a Mythos means I have a large-scale plot and a lot of characters for the setting, I have essentially gathered enough information to create a world.

FANTASY

+High Fantasy- ★★★☆☆
High fantasy is a genre that is defined by stories having high fantasy content, take place in a fictional setting (on a world completely different from our world) with elves, monsters, wizards, ect. The Lord of the Rings is a great instance of High Fantasy, though the narrative on some occasion ventures into low . I have SEVERAL mythos in this setting, so feel free to ask for ideas and plots.
-Royal/Castle Based
--Exiled Knight/Survivor of Coup
--Disgraced Noble/Knight
--Trickster/Anybody
--Exiled Prince/Bodyguard *♥
--Prince/Bodyguard *
--Royal Magus/Ruler ♥
--Court Mage/Tyrant ♥
--Knight/Princess or Queen (Possibly scandalous)
--(Preferably loyal)Assassin/Ruler

+Low Fantasy- ★★★★☆
Low Fantasy is like High fantasy… but with fewer fantastic elements.. The world generally isn’t as shiny and pretty, the heroes tend to be less noble, and the setting is far less fantastic. Humans take precedence over magical creatures; magic is strange and terrifying versus being an everyday thing. Contemporary fantasy or fantasy that takes place in a modern-day-primary earth setting is included in this setting, Fantasy that occurs in an earthly medieval time also counts.

+Urban Fantasy- ★★★★☆
Urban fantasy is fantasy that takes place in cities… The cities can be modern, ancient, or futuristic. When I think of Urban Fantasy, I typically imagine supernatural thrillers with vampires, werewolves, and the like in city streets. I like my urban Fantasy dark, so it often mixes with the below. All Vampire roleplays I do are urban Fantasy, since I like Urban settings with fantasy themes… I have a Mythos set in this setting, so I have many plots for it… a supernatural invasion, a government agency with the purpose of keeping the balance between magical and nonmagical worlds.
-Hidden World
-Paranormal Detectives
-Seattle*

+Dark Fantasy - ★★★★★ (Always)
Fantasy and Horror had a baby, and that baby is Dark Fantasy. Dark fantasy, as one can guess, is much like fantasy, but much darker, with more serious and severe tones to the worlds and more of a pessimistic and negative world that the characters live in. Nothing is pretty or bright in this world, Monsters roam the world freely, and villagers live in constant fear, not knowing if they will live through the night. Cities are large and decaying, with the ruling figures corrupt, disease runs rife in the slums, bandits and raiders seem to hide behind every tree, and there isn’t a hero in sight to save the day. The characters of course aren’t going to be goodie-goodies, or they will get picked apart.
--Mercenaries: The idea of playing a member of a band of mercenaries in a dark world intrigues me, I have several ideas for this and a character, a leader of a mercenary band. The Mercs can be caught up in world events, perhaps sucked into a war or tricked into starting a massive invasion and forced to fight back.
--Monster hunters
--Partners in crime.
--Mage on the run.
--World Ruled by Evil* (Or Monsters)

+Superhero Fantasy ★★★☆☆
Good old Superheroes, men and women with righteous souls putting on bright spandex and masks and going out and fighting crime, earning the adoration of the public and collecting adversaries like trading cards. So long as the idea isn’t too cliché I am game for this.

-Superhuman: ★★★★☆
Technically belonging to the Superhero Genre, this setting has an entirely different outlook than the Superhero topic. In Superhuman, Heros do not wear masks, or soctumes, they fight evil in their street clothes or hide entirely, afraid to use their gifts. Metahumans are hated universally, the government has been making multiple attempts to study or eradicate them, and they are forced to band together and survive in the harsh conditions, kids are kicked from their houses as soon as their powers develop, heroics are as equally vilified as villainy. Superhuman gangs exist in the streets, fighting each other for territory and causing massive collateral damage. This is essentially a Dark version of Superhero.

SCIENCE FICTION

+Mecha based ★★★★☆
You heard me, Mecha, Giant robots, whether the Mecha are ‘Mechs, Gundams, Armored Cores, Megadeuces, or whatever, this topic has one big theme that stands out above all others - - Giant robots. I love Mech roleplays, whether the ‘Mechs are ten stories tall or just powered armor that encases a human body; they are still fun to play with. Mecha stories can mix with many other science fiction topics, from Post Apocalyptic (Armored Core) to Space faring (Gundam) I am personally more interested in high mobility and smaller ‘mechs compared to Armored core or Battletech. My mechs will be smaller and faster as a result.
--Mech pilot Academy
--Mech pilot/Captured enemy pilot
--Crashed on a foreign world.

+Post apocalyptic ★★★★★★ (My absolute freaking favorite topic)
The world is done for, civilization as we know it has ended, whether as the result of Humanity’s actions, a cosmic event, even the results of something greater… Either way, the world as we know it is over and the surviving remnants of humanity is forced to start from scratch. Post Apocalyptia is one of my favorite playgrounds, it can be structured in any way, from a irradiated wasteland with mutated creatures ALA Fallout, to an overgrown forest, to a worldwide ocean with very few landmasses. In a P-A world, every day is a struggle to survive, outer forces, rouge governments, bandits and raiders, and in these worlds people ,must band together to survive. People may band together, forming civilization, even if it is incredibly flawed (see Dystopia) or wander the devastated world alone. I have many characters, from badass rangers to simple men trying to survive.

There are several types of Post Apocalypse RP that I can play.
Frozen world- A world where what is left of humanity struggles to survive in a worldwide winter wasteland.
Wasteland- The Classic "Burnt to a crisp by nuclear fire" world.
Overgrown- Instead of a world bare of life, this one has a little too much, nature has utterly reclaimed human civilization, and humans are no longer at the top of the food chain.

--P-A Survival
--Scavengers in a ruined world
--Journey to Paradise*
--Zombies!
--Thousand years later
--Neowestern
--Urban Post-apocalyptia (AKA in a city that survived.)

-Integrated universe: ★★★☆☆
There is other life in the universe, intelligent and sophisticated life, mankind has intergrated with all the other species of the galactic community, becoming more of a mix. In this topic, aliens are just people. Humans and different species of aliens have casual conversations due to translator technology, though almost always aren’t universally accepted. Mass Effect and star wars are excellent examples of Integrated Universe settings. Playing as aliens is the fun part here, though my species are often at least close to human in nature.
--Humans and aliens
--Intergalactic invasion
--Mixed species space police
--Space Pirates
--Mixed species space exploration

+Dystopia ★★★★★
Imagine the perfect city, gleaming ivory towers as far as the eye can see, a clean and honest law enforcement force that keeps crime off the streets, a benign government to which corruption is a laughable concept, no poverty, no starvation, no war, no hatred between citizens… now imagine that city turned completely upside down in every way. Dystopia is a place where no one would want to live, the rich oppress the poor, the cops and government are corrupt and cruel, gangs wage open warfare on the streets, poverty and hunger are rife and people struggle on a day to day basis… Many things can make a Dystopia, from a corrupt government in a crumbling, ancient city, complete lack of freedoms, constant warfare, many things that can make life a constant hell. I love playing in Dystopias, playing Rebels, Hackers, Mercenaries, even just average joes trying to get by. V for Vandetta is a good example of dystopian London.
-Rebellion: I like the concept of rebellion in a dystopian world, people rising up from the filth attempting to take down their oppressors, they are outmanned, outgunned, but at the same time have the advantage of spirit and knowledge of their home zone. Perhaps people are forced to work in some sort of mine or perform some other sort of slave labor, just like Red Faction., perhaps they are forced underground in sewers?
--Super Soldier/Rebel Leader*
--Empowered Slave/ Rebel Officer
--Empire Defector/ Rebel
--Underground living. Ever see Zion in the Matrix? The idea of a group of people living underground, in the sewers, in the catacombs, ect, is REALLY exciting for me.

+Cyberpunk: ★★★★☆
Cyberpunk is best described with the phrase “Hi tech, Lo Life” The technology is very advanced, modern medicine marvels keep people alive longer, advanced communications technology makes the world easily accessible at any point… from a person’s brain. However even with all the modern technological marvels, life still sucks… That medical technology is only available to the rich, Hackers are a terrifying and all too real threat to public safety, people live on the dirty streets or in rundown apartments at the base of the magnificent skyscrapers that the Rich hole themselves up in. Cyberpunk is often dystopian in nature, as darker imagery fits the ‘punk’ theme.
-Rebellion theme

+ Magipunk: ★★★★★
Magipunk is Cyberpunk, but instead of cybernetics being the main influence of civilization, it is magic. Perhaps magic suddenly appears in a world that never had it, leading to a mixture of technology and magic in warfare, politics, economics, and everyday life. Humans enhance their minds and bodies with both magic and technology, Fantasy races begin to appear amongst humans, rising to prominence with their supernatural abilities. Magitech is a Science Fiction topic because it places the punk atmosphere over the magic used by the world’s inhabitants; imagine cybernetically augmented trolls in the sewer system of a giant city, Magi who use technological implants to boost their spellcasting prowess, working as enforcers for megacorps. Swords are as likely to be used as guns. In this universe Magic is not an unknown, it is instead treated almost as a form of energy like electricity; it could even replace electricity in machines. Shadowrun is a good example of a Cyber/Magipunk fiction, Final Fantasy 6, with it’s Magitech can also be seen as one.

Seeking RP now; If you are interested in any of these, please do feel free to send me a PM or post here; I am badly craving Post Apocalypse of any sort.

Searching - I can probably keep a respectable with a couple more stories (I currently have 1 active and 1 awaiting my first reply)

Craving really Dystopian, Urban-Heavy Stories at the moment. Kinda Cyberpunk Noir. Monsters in the sewers and none-too-heroic heroes!

Also Keep an eye out for actual plot ideas, Ill be posting some of those soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom