Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampiric seduction. (Furry princess x Donvoltonus)

"R-really?" She asked before shivering as her mistress began to play with her, without a thought Kim spread her legs. "D-do you want to do it again mistress?" Kim's hands began to move to her mistress's cock now remembering how it tasted, how it felt and twisted her world into an endless field of pleasure. "Can we p-please I want to feel it..."

She chuckled lightly. "Hmm, I think you're going to do the work this time." Natalia leaned back, cock sticking straight up. "You can start with oral if you like pet, I can cum quite a few times more than a pitiful human man." She smirked, thick girth twitching and throbbing.

"Y-yes mistress." Natalia's cock still stood and felt intimidating as Kim's eyes locked onto it she couldn't help but look nervous as she moved towards it mouth opening wide to engulf the tip as her hands moved to wrap around it's length, she began to bob slowly up and down as deep as she could, occassionally pushing to far and gagging on the length, finally she pulled off to catch her breath although her hands didn't stop instead speeding up. "H-how do you hide this? It's like a third leg." Kim said breathlessly, her eyes didn't move from the head, utterly enamored with the sight before her.

She chuckled lightly, running a hand through Kim's hair. "Well darling, I'm just quite good at tucking it. That and some specially made panties. It's amazing the things you humans come up with." She smirked, patting the fat cock lightly against Kim's cheek.

The tapping of Natalia's cock on her face was a clear hint and Kim immediately went back to work, suckling softly at the head before pushing further, this time pushing past the first few coughs and splutters wanting to impress her mistress, looking up to her like a child looking for attention and love, her hands didn't stop even for a moment as she struggled she wanted to milk every last drop, Kim could only look up at her mistress as the cock began to push into her throat but that was as far as she could manage for now instead focusing on licking at her mistress, eyes begging for her to fill Kim's mouth with that amazing taste again.

Natalia smiled, running fingers through the girl's hair as she worked, gripping lightly and smiling down at her. "You're quite a beautiful little servant you know darling, I think I made a good choice with my new plaything." Her cock throbbed in the girl's mouth, already drooling her addictive precum.

Hearing her mistress's praise sent a shock of pleasure through the young woman, the addition of her delicious precum helped her speed up, a squeal of delight pouring out of her full mouth, muffled by her mistress's cock as she eagerly licked up every last drop she pulled off for a moment to talk to her mistress. "Thank you mistress...thank you for choosing me." her pussy begged to be touched as she continued to look up at her mistress before lowering her mouth back onto that precum spewing head but her hands were far to busy trying to squeeze more of Natalia's cum out of her amazing cock.

"Well you made the choice easy darling. Beautiful and malleable, a perfect combination." She smirked, lifting Kim's head. "Now how about a ride my sweet little pet?"

Kim lifted her mouth off of her mistress as she was called beautiful, her heart skipping a beat as she heard it. "Y-yes mistress~" Kim didn't waste any time and began to climb up Natalia, almost having to stand to line the giant cock to enter her begging pussy, a trickle of fear present on her face as she began to lower herself. "Ooooooh~" Her head flicked back as she landed on her knees either side of Natalia's hips. "It's like I've been impaled..." Kim's head flicked back up to look at Natalia. "Y-you really think I'm beautiful mistress?" It was hard not to draw a comparison to the flawless skin of Natalia or those delicious curves.

She groaned lightly as Kim sunk down on her swollen cock, feeling the slick walls wrap around her pulsing shaft. "Of course darling, you're a very lovely girl, perhaps even worthy of very special treatment later if you're good." She panted, resting her hands on Kim's hips. "Next time you'll be coming to my house to stay for a few days, or perhaps longer if all goes well."

Hearing Natalia's praise made her shiver. "I-I'll be good m-mistress." Kim's body began to move of its own accord, each movement making her want to scream in pleasure. "Stay with you? A-at your h-house? Yessss~" Kim's hands moved to softly rub at her nipples and cradle her heaving bosom as she looked to her mistress almost with stars in her eyes, she was now thrusting as fast as she could on her own, Natalia's cock making a slight bump on Kim's stomach as it bulged from her. "I don-t think I ever want to l-leave your s-side mist-ress!"

Well don't worry darling." She grinned, pumping her hips up roughly. "If you like we can go get your things right after this and we can move you right into my home." She chuckled lightly, flicking her clit.

"Ungh!~ I'd love that!" Feeling herself stretch around Natalia was such an odd feeling but one that she was learning to love more and more, Natalia's sudden tease on her clit made the girl shiver and tighten even more. "I...I'm already going to c-cum." Her eyes began to glaze as the horse-like cock filled her with each thrust. "A-are you going to c-cum mistress?" She wanted to cum with her mistress to feel them both explode at once.

"Oh not just yet darling, but you may, I'm sure I can continue bringing you orgasms after the first one." She teased, thrusting faster. "You'll get the seed you crave soon enough darling."

The massive rod that created the bulge under her stomach truly was driving her crazy, each thrust fueling the heavenly rush of sexual energy. "AHH~" Her nails dug deep into Natalia's flesh as she tightened and her eyes rolled back for a moment, her body slumping forward as much as the rod in her would allow. "A-are all of them like you mistress? S-so big..."

She chuckled, rubbing the bulge lightly. "Well darling, most creatures are quite well hung, humans are just a little on the small end." She rocked her hips up slowly and smoothly. "I have a pet I'd just love you to meet."

"P-pet?" Kim asked while still recovering. "Like a dog? Or cat?" Her naivety plain for all to see as she spoke, her body already beginning to move again. "They cant be bigger then you can they? If it was any bigger You would rip me apart m-mistress."

"Oh don't worry darling, you really think I couldn't ruin your pussy with my size? It's magic darling, a blood doll must be able to recieve any cock to pleasure their mistress you see."

"T-theres magic too?"Kim was struggling to focus as she fell forward, her arms and legs shaking as she attempted to hold herself above her mistress while thrusting back down. "I-is anything not real? W-werewolves? Aliens?" Kim's arms finally gave out and her head landed on the beautiful soft boobs of her vampiric mistress, still doing her best to hump at her mistress from the less then satisfying position.

"I dunno about aliens but yeah, werewolves exist, though we're actually pretty good friends with them." She chuckled, thrusting faster and helping to hold the girl up on her swollen length. "You're just in love with my cock, aren't you?"

Back
Top Bottom