Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampiric seduction. (Furry princess x Donvoltonus)

"Ahh, poor dear, I don't think I can fit any deeper." She smiled, slowly rocking her cock in and out, thrusting back and forth about an inch now. "You humans all seem to have something in here to keep me from going to deep." She chuckled, gyrating her hips to rub her cockhead against Kim's cervix.

Kim let out a sharp gasp as the cock head hit against her cervix, feeling like she was going to get winded, she even attempted to push Natalia a little further out. "My cervix! Your hitting my cervix!" Each touch was an intense ache.

"Oh, sorry darling." She chuckled, thrusting more shallowly. "I have a pussy but I don't think there's anything up there, not really sure." She chuckled. "Unlike humans we don't exactly have anatomy books and classes." She leaned in, tongue caressing Kim's nipples.

Kim laughed nervously as Natalia talked about her own anatomy, unsure of what to say or make of the statement not that it was on her mind for long as she felt Natalia's inhuman tongue flick over her nipples. "D-don't stop!" Kim's mind was starting to go blank, that giant cock inside making her struggle for a breath between each moan and scream, she began to twist and spasm underneath her supernatural partner as she continued to near her first true orgasm.

"Alright darling, if you're sure." She chuckled lightly, slowly pressing against her cervix, starting to spread the barrier open around her swollen cock. "Heh, you've never had anything like this down, have you?"" She smirked,pushing through into Kim's womb. "Nnn, now that's a tight fit darling."

Kim didn't mean keep pushing and now as she felt Natalia push even deeper she felt as if she was being ripped apart but even this pain was overshadowed by the pleasure Natalia was forcing through the young woman's body. "NO!" She screamed back in reply to her question. "Only fing-" Her speech was broken as Natalia pushed into her womb and the young girl was wracked by the most intense feeling she ever had, her body shook and her vision narrowed as she struggled for the air she needed, her tense body finally turned to mush. "Oh...oh god..."

Natalia chuckled slightly. "Oops, sorry darling, I must have misunderstood." She slowly rocking her hips, cock head never leaving Kim's womb, the vampire woman now fucking her cervix. "Well, it seems you're adjusting well dear, something you humans always have been good at." She teased.

Thankfully her cumming made Kim relax a little making the adjustment easier but she still felt the dull pain. "H-how can you be so deep, it's like your in my stomach!" Kim was loving it, her mind and body begging for more, while her eyes hungrily bounced between Natalia's face and chest, she attempted to reach up and pull her closer a few times but each thrust seemed to turn her to jelly. "K-kiss me...please!" She wanted to feel her lips against Natalia's to taste that intimacy.

She chuckled. "I'm quite well endowed aren't I?" She smiled, rubbing the bulge her cock made in Kim's belly. "Hungry for your mistress already are you?" She teased, leaning in to kiss her new blood doll, tongue dominantly wrapping around Kim's.

Kim really was going crazy, the pleasure, this feeling of being so full she could burst and now that long unnatural tongue tightly wrapping around her own, she could feel Natalia's touch trace the outline of her own cock through Kim, the busty nerd could already feel another orgasm coming like a freight train ready to break her mind. "M-mistress..." She whimpered weakly into Natalia's mouth, eyes beginning to glaze as she felt the twisted heaven of desire and pleasure surround her.

"Yes, I'm your mistress darling." She hissed, thrusting faster. "And I'm just about to mark you as my own." She panted, pumping her length deeply into Kim's womb before reaching her peak, thick, hot ropes of vampiric seed splattering against the walls of Kim's deepest chambers, containing their own addictive properties to bind the new blood doll to her owner.

"Y-yes! Please!" Kim screamed as Natalia picked up the pace, Kim's body simply melting as each thrust blew her mind until she felt her vampiric mistress unload inside her, rope after rope of her cum staining Kim's insides as Kim herself came, eyes rolling back. "M-mistress..." She said weakly again as her body seemed to go numb and limp beneath Natalia. "I...can't feel...anything..."

"You're probably exhausted my little human pet." She panted, laying tiredly over her. "Give yourself a moment to breathe and you'll be just find dear." She smiled. "It's just the Thralling taking place, binding you as my lovely blood doll."

Kim had never felt bliss like this, every second she felt like she was viewing Natalia in a new light, more in love with her then before. "I'll always be with you right?" She asked weakly, she never wanted to leave Natalia's side, she would do anything to stay there, she had to.

"Of course my darling pet." She smiled. "We are connected now, I'll always know when my little doll needs her mistress." She slowly slid out. "Now, would you mind cleaning up your mistress, my pet?"

Kim let out a long sigh of pleasure as she heard Natalia affirm they would be together only to turn into a moan as she felt Natalia pull from her. "Yes of course!" Kim eagerly moved onto her knees, part of her wondering how tonight had turned into this, she was blowing a futa vampire who had turned her into a blood doll. "It's so big...." It was hard to imagine this had fitted inside her as she opened her lips and licked at the head a few times. "I don't think i'll be able to..." She said with disappointment as she opened her mouth as wide as she could and attempted to blow her mistress feebly.

"Darling, I have all the time in eternity for you to practice, you'll find I'm very patient." She chuckled. Her sweet, heavily scented cum was almost like a drug for poor Kim now, the simple act of tasting it enough to cause pleasure. Natalia ran her fingers through Kim's hair, looking down with a smile. "I'm sure there's much I can teach you about the world of ours, hiding right under humanity's nose."

The taste, texture and smell enraptured little Kim as she forced herself further onto her mistress's cock, lapping eagerly as best she could as the cock began to press against her throat and made her gag, her hands moved to fondle herself as she pulled back instead lapping at her mistress like a hungry dog. "It's so good! I never imagined it would be like this." She said as she tasted her cum mixed with Natalia's, even with exhaustion pulling at her eyelids she didn't care she had to taste more of it. "M-mistress, I love it." The title still rolled off her tongue strangely but it felt so right that it sent shocks through her just saying it.

"Alright darling, that's good enough." She chuckled lightly. "Your mortal body will need some rest after this much exertion." She sat down beside her with a smile. "I have no need of sleep, but I'll be happy to spend the night with you."

Natalia pulling away was almost horrifying, the source of the addictive taste on her lips moving away but it wasn't long after moving back onto the bed that sleep began taking over against her will. "But...mistress I want..." As she reached out for the buxom vampire she simply fell to the bed, exhaustion and blood loss playing its part in knocking her out. For now simply laying on her stomach hand still outstretched and licking at her lips.

Natalia chuckled, tucking her in lightly before laying down beside her. "You're going to become quite the lovely little toy soon enough." She smiled, laying back to idly stroke her length, waiting while the girl rested.

Kim awoke and for a moment simply thought last night was a dream, it couldn't possibly had been real, she reached around to find her glasses and once she peered through them was greeted to the sight of the hotel room she believed to have dreamt, she turned and saw Natalia and her heart skipped a beat. "You are real..." Kim couldn't control herself and suddenly leapt to hug the vampire before her. "I was so sure I had dreamt you but your here." Kimberly's fingers shook as she touched the beautiful clear skin of her mistress.

She chuckled, caressing the girl hugging her. "Of course I am darling, I wouldn't leave my new thrall alone while her bonding is still being cemented." She kissed Kim's forehead. "My perfect little pet..."

Kim knew she should have felt patronized but couldn't help but let out a little squeal of happiness as Natalia called her perfect, suddenly she was distracted her hands moving to her neck before hovering above her naked sex. "They don't hurt..." Her hand rubbed over the bitemarks which were all but gone. "Shouldn't they hurt? You bit me and...stretched me quite a bit." Kim's eyes danced over her mistress' form to focus on her crotch remembering the pain that gave way to pleasure last night.

"Just one of the perks of becoming a blood doll darling, your pain is dulled and pleasure enhanced." She smiled, rubbing a hand between Kim's legs. "A girl must be able to handle her mistress after all."

Back
Top Bottom