Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

'MOMMY, CAN I KEEP THE HUMAN?'.....(Danielle and KnightCreep)

"He will be chained down. He won't be able to touch you. And should he somehow break free, I will make sure that he doesn't reach you." Luna kissed her daughter. "Want me to carry you down?"

Wendy nodded her head in agreement, then watched as Luna put on her own latex suit. Despite the fact that she was a furry, Wendy had to admit that Luna had some serious curves, as well as a very well sized set of tits. Although her back, legs and other area was covered with fur, her belly was bare. Wendy gazed for a moment at Luna's beautiful pussy just before it was covered up by the suit....

Luna smiled. She rubbed her exposed pussy. "Should I carry you to your future sissy chambermaid?" She kissed her daughter on the lips.

Wendy was enjoying the sight of her mommy's pussy when she heard what Luna was saying.

"MY chambermaid?," she asked. "Oh mommy, you can't be serious...."
The idea of that horrible wolf servant waiting on her.....the same one that got that close to raping her....
Even if the servant was somehow altered and changed----and Wendy still had no idea how or if it was even possible---the servant would still be biologically male with a male's sexual urge. Would the servant still have the want to fuck her?

"Uh mommy?," she asked, unsure how to frame her question. "couldn't he be yours and I'll just watch?"

"If that is what you want," Luna said with a nod. She picked Wendy up and kissed her on the cheek. "I understand."

Wendy let herself be picked up and carried out of the room, all the while gazing at Luna. except for the exposed skin above her shoulders, her body was encased in shiny black latex, the fabric hugging every curve, accenting her breasts.....Wendy had to admit that her mommy was sexy looking.....

Luna sat Wendy down in the basement. "Stay here, honey. And please cover your ears until I nod at you." She turned to face the wolf. "How DARE YOU?! YOU SPINELESS, SOULLESS, SACK OF SHIT! I OUGHT TO END YOUR MISERABLE LIFE RIGHT HERE AND NOW!"

Wendy sat on the cold cement floor on her knees, her hands over her ears. Of course it didn't take all the sounds away, but just by watching she could tell Luna was pissed.....what she planned to do with the wold servant she still had no idea. Yes, Luna described possibly making him into a sissy but she had no idea what that would include....

After a few more seconds, Luna nodded to Wendy. "So, sweetpea, what should we do to his cock? Remove it entirely? Crush it? Remove his testicles?"

Wendy gazed at the cowering figure on the floor. Yes, he did attempt to rape her and he did tie and gag her but for some reason she felt sorry for him. Not sorry enough to have him killed, but.......

Wendy leaned over to Luna's ear and whispered...."Mommy, please take his cock off....I don't want him to ever get ideas about raping me again...."

The wolf nodded and grabbed a syringe and a knife. "Close your eyes, Wendy."
The wolf gasped and squirmed, clearly terrified.

Wendy cringed, sitting on her knees on the floor....she scooted backwards into a corner, as if she could somehow escape the horror she knew was soon to happen.
Luna didin't have to tell her to close her eyes....they closed shut but even with hands over her ears, she could hear the blood curdling screams and howls of the wolf servant....with no pain meds or anesthesia, she knew it was painful beyond belief.

Yes, he did attempt to rape her but Wendy was starting to have second thoughts. Who was she to decide on what was happening?

After a few seconds, the wolf had a bare spot on his crotch. He was sobbing and crying out in pain.
"What next, Wendy?" Luna asked as she set the syringe and knife down.

Back
Top Bottom