Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

'MOMMY, CAN I KEEP THE HUMAN?'.....(Danielle and KnightCreep)

Wendy was relieved to be picked up and carried out of that dungeon. She was amazed at the strength of the furries she had met so far. Did all of them posess such strength, or were humans that light?

They finally got to Wendy's 'nursery'....Zecora laid her on top of the dresser now used as Wendy's diaper changing station. The girl spread her legs wide as the Zebra humanoid cleaned and powdered her pussy and ass. Wendy watched her as she worked, wondering if Zecora had any sexual thoughts about her as well.....
After she was done, Wendy was placed in her crib and given the pacifier. Giggling, she laid there.....

Zecora changed Wendy and kissed her when the human was in her crib. The zebra handed Wendy a fluffy teddy bear and a warm blanket. "Do you want me to stay with you while you take your nap?" Zecora did have sexual thoughts about Wendy, but Luna had given her orders to not have sex with her.

Wendy began to feel like a little child, reaching for the stuffed animal and placing it tightly beside her.
"If you wouldn't mind," she replied....."yes please...."

Zecora's kiss was suprisingly gentle....smiling, Wendy pulled her sun dress off over her head, now laying only in her fresh diapers, her creamy tits nice and firm, her nipples hard. Unlike the savage wolf servant, Wendy was encouraging Zecora......

"I hope you don't mind" she said, "but I feel kinda warm and that monster tore my dress...."
Wendy had very little sexual experience---matter of fact, it was Luna that deflowered her---she had no experience whatsoever when it came to other females. Other that family kisses, she never had any interest.

Zecora however was a different matter. The zebra-like humanoid was soft, gentle and compassionate.

"Zecora," Wendy said in the most seductive voice she could gather....."if you want, you can have sex with me....it would be just between us..."

Zecora was completely stunned at Wendy's request. "I... I..." She gulped and nodded. "I would love that, my lady, but I cannot keep it a secret. Your Mommy told me not to have sex with you unless she gave me permission. I would have to come clean with her and take my punishment." The zebra slowly removed her clothing.

Wendy gazed at the zebra humanoid. She said that she couldn't keep this a secret and she needed permission, but yet she began removing her clothing!

"your'e beautiful," Wendy said as she watched Zecora undress. It was obvious the female servant had desires for Luna's new nymphette.
"just between us," Wendy said softly as she reached down, took off her diaper and opened her legs....

Zecora found herself stroking her six inch shaft and picking the naked human up. "I will have sec with you, but I will tell your mother about it when she gets home. If she found out without me telling her, she would throw me out of the house. However, the wolf's punishment will be much more severe than being evicted." Zecora laid Wendy on the ground and began eating her out.

Wendy widened her spread, inviting Zecora in between her thighs.
"please be gentle with me," she whispered...."I never been eaten before...."

Within minutes, both began moaning....Wendy became wet within minutes and after about 10 minutes of being eaten, she let out a loud groan, her back arched and she came....
"Oh my God," she murmered, her body shaking....."I LOVE it!....more Zecora, please.....MORE!"

Even Luna hadn't done this to her.....not yet, anyway....but meanwhile, something else was happening deep inside Wendy's womb...

Wendy was pregnant....

Zecora continued to lick slowly and skillfully. She wanted Wendy to feel nothing but pleasure. Her cock was fully erect and leaking pre.

Wendy closed her eyes and moaned softly. Zecora had a magic tongue......Wendy scooted her pelvis closer, begging to be eaten more, wanting that tongue deeper in her wet, wanton pussy.
Minutes later, she reached down to grab hold of the zebra woman's cock, pulling on it....

"please," she begged....."I want it.....I want that inside me...."

Zecora moaned and nodded. She slid into Wendy's vagina and began to thrust gently. "If it hurts too much, tell me and I'll stop."
The zebra didn't notice, but Luna was watching from the doorway.

Wendy groaned, pushing her hips forward to meet Zecora's thrusts, pushing her cock in deeper.
"YES!," she yelled...."OH YEESSS!!"

A minute later Wendy came, then laid there spent and exhausted. That was when she looked up to see Luna there.
"Oh God," she said, totally embarrassed at being caught. "Mommy please....before you get upset.....this.....uh, this was all my fault.....I asked her to have sex with me...."

Luna gave Zecora time to explain everything. She was silent after the zebra finished. "I will still have to punish you, Zecora. However, since you rescued Wendy and she told you to do it, I will reduce your punishment. You will be cleaning the stables for the next two weeks."
(I have a massive craving and I would love for you to look at it. https://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=76913&pid=1900280#pid1900280)

Wendy was embarrassed, both to be caught in the act and for manipulating Zecora, one of Luna's more trustworthy servants, to be involved.
As Zecora pulled out and got ready to leave, Wendy whispered to her...."it was worth it for me...I hope it was for you..."

After Zecora left, Wendy laid there nude and spread. "Mommy, I have something to tell you....I missed my period and I think I'm pregnant....by you...."

Luna smiled and picked up her daughter. "Then I will make sure that my puppy's puppy is well taken care of. Now, about my servant... I will allow you to choose his punishment. What do you want me to do to him, cut off his hands or turn him into a pretty sissy maid?"

Wendy was relieved that Zecora recieved such light punishment. As for the wolf servant, she laid there, put her pacifier in her mouth for a minute, sucked on it then looked up at Luna.

"I think a sissy maid would be perfect for him....complete with a nice pink cock lock...."

The wolf nodded. "Would you like to aid me in punishing the wolf? You could choose his new measurements and how obedient he becomes."

Wendy laid on her side facing Luna....
"your'e the one in control here mommy," she replied, gently pushing up her tits to tantalize Luna.
"as long as he's caged I won't have to worry about being attacked again...."

Luna chuckled and picked Wendy up. "Do you need to go potty? You can use a diaper or I could try to potty train you like a big girl." She kissed her mate on the cheek.

Wendy stared up at her. Luna couldn't be that ignorant of human bodies, could she? Sure, most furries tend to stick with their own species, but enough female humans have been captured sold and used that Luna should know that there was nothing wrong with Wendy's bladder. Like all humans, she was potty trained around age 2......

Maybe Luna was just playing with her new daughter....Wendy didin't know how to react.
"uh......if mommy wants to potty train me," she reluctantly replied...."I'd like that..."

Luna was just teasing Wendy. However, she didn't mind potty training her again. The wolf carried Wendy into the bathroom and sat her on the toilet.

Wendy decided she would play this game with Luna.....her mother's fur felt so soft and warm against Wendy's naked skin that she snuggled in tight. Before she knew it, she was placed on a toilet, Luna standing in front of her obviously waiting.
Truth was, After sex with Zecora she did feel like urinating and after about 20 seconds she began to pee.....

Would Luna keep her naked or would she dress her up again?

'did her business'? Luna did know that she was potty trained as an infant, right?
She peed and shit, then rinsed and wiped herself clean, then just sat there on the toilet waiting for mommy. What kind of outfit did she have in mind?

Luna came back with a black latex bodysuit. "Mommy's going to wear one too. The wolf knows that I only wear my bodysuit when someone is about to get a severe punishment."

Wendy laid there as Luna put the bodysuit on her. It had a wet look and tight fitting as hell, clinging around her tits ass and so tight on the bottom the slit of her pussy showed....

"I.....I guess this means I'm gonna be with you when you go to the servant?," she asked nervously. After her close call, that wold servant was the last person she wanted to see....

Back
Top Bottom