Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

'MOMMY, CAN I KEEP THE HUMAN?'.....(Danielle and KnightCreep)

Luna moaned louder and broke the kiss. "Oh sweetie... Mommy will free you after we finish playing..." She then went back to kissing Wendy. She was much more dominant this time.

Wendy couldn't help but notice that Luna was becoming more sexually agressive now that Wendy was masturbating her.....she french kissed Wendy but it felt like her 'mother' was determined to start showing her daughter who was in charge here.....

Luna soon came all over her lover's fingers. She panted and rubbed her head into Wendy's neck. "That was amazing, princess..."

It was working.....Luna gave out a sound something in between a growl and a scream.....she came almost violently, shooting cum almost down her daughter's wrist. Wendy responded by kneeling in between her thighs and licking up every drop....

Mother and daughter, both exhausted, lay together, their body warmth making them both shiny from sweat, the aroma of wet sex permeating the room. Wendy kissed the panting wolf mother passionately, then gazed into her eyes....

"So....you really want to make me pregnant?," she asked. "I only been your slave for a little while and you already want me to have a swollen tummy?"

Luna gave a sharp nod. "Of course, my love." She then thought of something. "Wendy, if I free you from slavery, I could make you part wolf. You would have wolf ears and a tail. Do you want that?"

Wendy looked at her with curious eyes. Humans almost always ended up as slaves to furries, so the idea of her being released from bondage intrigued her.

"Yes Mommy," she replied...."I don't know how you'd do it, but.....yes I would....are you going to make me pregnant and deliver first?"

"I'll free you as soon as I can, but I'll wait to transform you until after you've delivered," Luna said with a loving smile. "For now, what do you want to wear?"

Wendy laid there, her legs still partially open.

"would you prefer me to be naked mommy?," she replied with a seductive smile. "I mean, your'e my owner...I'll gladly wear whatever you want....just a bra and panties would be fine. I wouldn't be embarrassed to be seen in public in my underwear, so long as I'm leashed to you...."

Wendy rose and grasped Luna's right hand, gently bringing her back down. "Mommy isin't in any hurry, are you? I'd love to suck on your tits and finger you some more...."

"Sorry, princess, but Mommy has to go to an important meeting. I would love to spend the rest of the day mating with you, but I can't." Luna put Wendy in a yellow sun dress. "Do you want to play outside?"

Wendy laid there on the dressing table while Luna brought out a feminine sun dress, nice and light.....it was thin enough for her tits to show through, as well as her pink and white diapers.
Before Luna left, she brought her daughter into the back yard....it was totally secluded, with 8 foot walls surrounding it....Wendy kissed her mother, watching her as she left, then walked out into the yard. Laying on her back, she watched the clouds float over her head.....

One of the wolf servants approached Webdy and bowed. "My lady, would you like a glass of lemonade?" He was holding a silver tray with a glass of lemonade on it.

Wendy almost didin't notice the wolf servant until he was practically standing over her. She opened her eyes and stared....
"wha...? oh....yes please," she stammered, still suprised at how quiet and quick the servant got near her without her noticing.
"I'd.....uh, I'd like that...."

The wolf handed the drink to Wendy. "Is there anything else I can get for you, my lady?" He had mixed sleeping medicine into the lemonade.

Wendy thanked the servant and drank the lemonade. It was a nice sunny day and the cool green grass felt good.
She laid there, hands folded behind her head, wondering how anyone could be this blessed. Her owner turned Mistress and mother was loving and attentive, her staff had been so responsive and polite and in less than a year she would have a baby.

As she closed her eyes, she had no idea the drug in the juice was already starting to have it's intended effect and in less than 5 minutes, she was out......

When Wendy woke up, she was naked, tied up, and gagged in the basement. The wolf servant was holding a whip in one hand. "Wake up, little bitch."

Wendy shook her head, trying to clear the fog.
She tried to yell but a large rubber ball was in her mouth, a strap attached to keep it in place....
She stared at her predicament.....she was naked, her dress and panties on the floor beside her....she struggled, realizing she was tied, her hands behind her back, her ankles bound tightly....

"MMMMMMMPH!!!!"

The wolf grinned and whipped Wendy a few times before attaching nipple clamps to her nipples. He then looked at several massive dildos and vibrators. "What to use next...?"

Wendy tried to scream through her gag but muffled groans of pain were all that came out.....when she saw the servant bringing over a set of clamps, she knew what they were for.....she slithered and wiggled across the floor but he grabbed her tits and secured the clamps to her nipples.....she screamed as she felt the metal teeth bite into her tender nipple flesh.....

As she laid there in agony, she watched as the servant went to a counter with all sorts of penetration devices....
Shaking her head, Wendy screamed over and over.....
WHY CAN'T ANYONE HEAR HER????

Suddenly, Zecora burst through the door and knocked the wolf out. She took Wendy's nipple clamps off and untied her. The zebra held the human tightly. "Are you ok, my lady?"

Wendy continued to scream, saliva dripping from her gag as she struggled......naked, clamped, she was so vulnerable and helpless.....

"MMMMMMMPH!!!!......MMMMMMMPH!!!"
The door of the room flew open.....Wendy stared wide eyed, praying both that whoever entered wasn't part of the wolf's raping plans, or maybe someone might be here to rescue her.
Sure enough, in came the zebra humanoid.....Wendy quit her struggling, watching as her heroine belted the wolf servant, her strong arms sending him across the floor and out like a light.

"you saved me!," she exclaimed as the clamps and rope was taken off.....Wendy thanked her rescuer by giving Zecora a kiss....

The zebra rubbed Wendy's back lovingly. "What did he do to you, my lady? He didn't rape you, did he?" It was obvious that Zecora was worried sick.

Wendy started crying uncontrollably, as if finally aware of what just happened.....
"He......he almost got into me," she sobbed, staring at the comatose wolf on the floor. "he drugged me....next.....next thing I know I was naked gagged and he.....oh, God!....he put those horrible clamps on my tits.....he.....he...."

Wendy was bawling, burying her head in Zecora's lap.....

"Don't worry, my lady," Zecora cooed as she rubbed Wendy's head. "Your Mommy and I will make sure that he is punished. He won't ever try to hurt you again."

Wendy continued to cry, reaching over to get her clothes, still on a heap on the floor. To her dismay, she saw that her diapers were sliced up. Still sobbing, she put the dress back on, her firm tits pushing up inside the fabric as she put it over hear head, her pussy and ass naked under the fabric.

"Please," she begged...."please help me back upstairs? I need to be in my room when mommy gets home..."

Zecora nodded. After she tied up the wolf, she carried Wendy upstairs and put her in a diaper. "Remember, ring the bell if you need anything." She kissed Wendy on the cheek.

Back
Top Bottom