Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

'MOMMY, CAN I KEEP THE HUMAN?'.....(Danielle and KnightCreep)

Wendy closed her eyes, softly moaning as the warm wet tongue bathed her pussy.....
"Oh yes mommy,: she murmered....."YEEESSS!!!"

she opened her eyes just long enough to see Luna disrobing. Her fur was much shorter and softer below, with a narrow almost bald spot surrounding her.....COCK????

"Mommy!," Wendy called out when seeing Luna's massive and throbbing member....."what.....?"
It was too late for Wendy to change her mind. To do so now would surely infuriate Luna. The cock was veiny and thick, growing even more as Luna approached her......
Wendy closed her eyes, knowing how painful her fucking was about to become.....

"I'm a futa, princess," the wolf smiled. She rubbed lube all her shaft. "If it hurts too much, I want you to tell me instantly.0

"Yes mommy," she replied, opening her legs. It seemed to Wendy that Luna's cock grew larger and longer after seeing Wendy's still shaved pussy so nice and accessible.
The idea that furries could be equipped with both sets of sex organs had never occurred to the girl....very few human females have returned to her village after encountering these 'people'.

Wendy began to feel obligated to submit to Luna, after the poilite way she had been treated. Yes it was going to hurt----jusging by the size of Luna's cock, she knew for sure it would hurt, but she decided to bite her lip and take the plowing no matter how badly it hurt.
"I'm......I'm ready mommy," she said.....

Luna slowly slid into the tight hole, moaning loudly as she did. "Are you a virgin?" She then met resistance going in. "Well, there's my answer. This will hurt."

Wendy was indeed a virgin, a fact that most human females tried to conceal, mainly because virgins were prized, especially among captives. Even among the girls sold in pet stores, a virgin captive usually cost twice as much.
Breeding between human and furry was far from rare, with human females prized because their ability to achieve orgasms....furries loved hearing girls scream as they were used for the first time.

'"Yes mommy.....I am...'UUUUUGH!"....please be genntle with me...."
As female as Luna was, her cock was just as huge and throbbing as any mans. Wendy moaned and squealed as she felt it burrow deep inside her, the tightness of her vagina both hurting and irritating her membranes.
"UUUUUGH!.....UUUUUGH!....UUUUUGH!!" she groaned with every thrust, bright red blood dripping, a clear sign that Wendy's precious hymen had indeed been broken......Wendy was no longer a virgin....

"Shh... It's ok, my sweet baby... Mommy's hear... Mommy will protect you with all her heart..." Luna slid in a little further before she even to thrust gently and slowly.

Wendy tried her best to be a good girl, but her first fucking was rougher than normal, considering the size and girth of Luna's cock....
"Oh mommy....," she cried and whimpered as it slid deeper inside her. Luna was going as slow as she could and concerned with her new daughter, but Wendy's creamy white pussy was more than tempting.
Luna pulled almost all the way out then slid back in, nice and slow. Despite her daughter's whimpering, Wendy kept her legs open.....

"There there, princess... Squeeze Mommy's hand to transfer the pain," Luna cooed, placed her hand in her daughter's.

Wendy's legs were trembling as Luna continued to fuck her.....her virginity had now been taken and the wolf woman had sexually claimed her for her own.
She never thought a cock could be this huge! wide and throbbing, it felt like she was being split open, filling and stretching her...it felt like Luna was pushing into her cervix....
Wendy had never taken any form of birth control---it was expensive enough that only pet store and slave owners could afford it, and frequently they did....they wanted to make sure human population stayed low----

Finally after a few minutes Wendy felt a strange sensation, as if some kind of pressure was building up inside her womb.....
she waqs about to have her first orgasm!
"MOMMY!......I....I THINK I'M GONNA.....'UUUUUUUUGH!!!!!"
she was just about to say she was going to cum when she exploded. Squirting for the first time, she jetted out a girly guyser....

Luna moaned and thrusted. "Sweetie, do you want to carry Mommy's child?" The wolf didnt want Wendy to have a child if she didnt want to.

Wendy stared up at Luna.....was she serious? with no birth control, she was indeed fertile. It had been almost 2 weeks since her last period, so she was at her fertile peak.

"I.....'UUUUGH'....," she replied, trying to time her reply in between thrusts, but God, that cock was so huge!
"I'll be happy to be pregnant by you if you wish, mommy....'UUUUGH!"
What kind of relationship would that be? not a product of incest since they were of different species....Luna was her accepted mother, but she had a cock as well.....

"No, I want you to tell me what you want," Luna said. "Do you want to be pregnant, or not?" Luna began to slow down, allowing Wendy to think straight.

Wendy tried to think while still being fucked.....she never heard of anyone being asked if they wanted to be pregnant.
She was still just recently a virgin, and to think she would change from someone that never had intercourse to being given a choice of becoming pregnant.....it just didin't make sense.

"Mommy," Wendy replied after some thought. "I'm not just your daughter, I'm also your submissive slave. My body is yours to do whatever you wish.....I hope that will answer your question....."

"I love you, Wendy," the wolf smiled. Her thrusts grew in speed and power. "I hope that you will love our puppy..."

Wendy laid there and smiled weakly, happy that whatever she said seemed to satisfy Luna. Instead of pulling out of her and letting her rest however, her wolf mother began to pump her more vigorously, burying her cock deep in her daughter....
Wendy moaned loudly, another orgasm taking over her body....

While she was being fucked Wendy wondered what the baby would look like, not to mention it's size....would it be a furry? large enough to rip her vagina open as it came?

Luna let out a howl as she fired her seed into Wendy's womb. The human's womb would bulge out a bit from all of the cum.

Wendy let out a loud groan, gasping as she felt her first injection of cum into her womb.....she had heard from her giggling, gossipy female friends in the village what it felt to have a man shoot his wad into a vagina, but nothing could begin to explain what she was now feeling.....My God, how much semen could one person have????

It literally filled her....Wendy laid there moaning, cum dripping out....she was past exhaustion but the traces of her own squirting fluid on Luna's cock showed that her slave let loose as well.....

Luna panted and wagged her tail. "Do you need a plug to keep the cum in?" The wolf grabbed a clean diaper.

Wendy smiled weakly....."yes please mommy, if you have one...."
She heard of butt plugs, those kinky things human males sometimes used, but one for the vagina? she never heard of one, but Wendy wasn't altogether that knowledageable when it came to sex.
She opened her legs for the diaper.....

So.....Luna was planning on impregnating her....

Luna slipped a plug into Wendy before putting her in the diaper. "Good girl... Is there anything Mommy can get for you?" She rubbed her nose against Wendy's in a loving gesture.

Wendy watched intently as Luna fished around, then returned with what looked like a hard rubber object....it was perhaps 4 inches wide and shaped like a short rod....near the end it tapered in, obviously so the body's muscles would clinch around it and it had a base wide enough so the entire thing wouldn't be sucked inside the body....this must be the vaginal plug!

Wendy began to scoot backwards away from the menacing looking object but Luna simply moved further forward, finally slipping the plug inside....she was still well lubricated from both her own nectar and Luna's, so it took very little urging. Within about 20 seconds she felt the plug stretch her, filling her.....as her pelvic muscles closed in around the tapered end it fit snugly in place.
Wendy tried pushing, not trying to expel the invader but to see if it would slip out, satisfied that it wouldn't.

"You could kiss me," she replied....

Luna smiled and picked Wendy up. "Open wide." She looked lips with her daughter and slipped her tongue inside. She began to explore Wendy's mouth.

Wendy complied and instantly both their tongues began searching for each other.....intertwined, they began to act as one.
Luna and her slave daughter exchanged mouth nectar as they kissed and fondles each other....Wendy grasped Luna's tits gently and began fondling them, massaging them up and down, finally arriving at the wolf woman's nipples and began twisting and stretching them.....
To Wendy, Luna ceased being her mommy or even a furry. They simply became lovers, entranced with each other's body.....
Wendy reached down and slipped a finger inside Luna's pussy, gently masturbating her.....

Luna moaned throughout the kiss. She loved having her breasts squeezed, and Wendy's finger felt incredible in her vagina. The wolf began to rub Wendy's breasts.

Wendy's whole world was Luna right now....no one else was in it, no one else mattered. As a slave, maybe she should've acted different, put up more resistance. After all, she was poked prodded and sold in a sex slave auction, all against her will....
but Luna was offering her something she never enjoyed before. This wolf woman was treating her like she was her real daughter, feeding her, putting clothes on her, even changing her diapers.....

This was Wendy's way of saying thank you. She thrusted a 2nd finger inside Luna, fucking her rapidly as she thrusted her tongue deep into her mother's mouth.....

Back
Top Bottom