Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

'MOMMY, CAN I KEEP THE HUMAN?'.....(Danielle and KnightCreep)

Wendy shook her head, trying to clear the chemical fog out of her brain. She finally regained her eyesight, then wished she hadn't.....
The 18 year old brunette was naked! worse than that, she had a large rubber ball shoved in her mouth, a strap around her jaw holding it in tight. As she looked around, she saw that her arms were suspended over her head, her wrists bound and tied to the overhead beam. Her feet were tied and something was inside her, imbedded deep inside her vagina.....

"It's a spiked rubber ball," the girl hanging next to her explained. "No, I'm not gagged cause I've been sold here twice before.....the ball has rubber spikes on it to keep you from moving around....try to struggle and you'll see what I mean..."

Wendy stared at the girl. SOLD? is that what she's doing here? she heard in the village stories like that.....human females being taken but none ever returned to the village to tell what happened. That must've been what happened to her sister last year....
Wendy tried to struggle and immediately felt the huge rubber ball move inside her, the spikes clinging to the inside of her vaginal wall.....she tried to scream but the gag kept her quiet.

The room was filled with a dozen other girls, all naked, some gagged, some not but most still struggled then screamed. Apparently all the slave girls here had the same spiked ball imbedded in their pussies.
"When your'e sold," the girl next to her continued...."your owner will be given a spike....they'll stick it inside you and deflate the ball....it's the only way it will come out without tearing you up inside....."

Wendy stared at the window across from her.....it was a one sided mirror, on the other side was the potential buyers....

Among the buyers was a large wolf furry named Luna. She had always wanted a pup of her own, but she was infertile. She was looking at Wendy with great interest. 'She is going to be mine...' Luna thought to herself.

Wendy and the other new captives continued to struggle against their bonds while the other girls, the ones that have been here before didin't...they knew just how much it hurt to fight with those spiked objects implanted in their vaginas. For Wendy, yes it hurt terribly, but the idea of being captured, of being on display naked was just too humiliating.....as she struggled, her massive tits swayed...she moaned while the ball inside her seemed to grab hold of her tissue....

Suddenly, the large rectangular window facing them became clear and the captives saw just who----or what----had been bidding on them....they were all furries, humanoid but wolf-like. Wendy gasped....she heard of these creatures, been warned about them.
Uncounted decades ago, the Earth became decimated by plague. Time heals all wounds as the saying goes and the planet was no excemption. In time, the plague dissipated, but somehow one animal species was immune.....the wolves....
Human population shrank due to much of the males dying off. The few that remained basically did little more than impregnating young girls to keep the human population alive. Wendy didn't want to be a breeder so she went to another village when she came of age.

There were stories of the furries, as they were called....stories of wolf or cat like humanoids that walked on 2 feet but retained much of the characteristics of a wolf, mainly the grey-white fur, pointed ears and tail. Rumors of humans captured and being sold in pet stores or sex slave auctions for the furries to buy went through all the villages. Mothers still warned their children to behave themselves or 'the furries would catch you'.....

Wendy watched in horror as the wolf creatures gazed at them. A petite blonde about 3 girls down from her was evidently sold.
A furry female came out from the bidding room and approached the girl....as she struggled, the furry took a long tube shaped spike, thrusted it in the blonde's pussy and withdrew the spiked ball. After that, she took a harness and put it on herself....it was a strap on with a foot long dildo swaying from the middle.....as the furry grabbed the blonde by the waist, she thrusted the dildo deep in the blonde's pussy and began raping her. Finally after about 20 minutes she stopped, pulled out and paid the furry in charge of the auction.
"Take her to my car," she said. "Keep her tied and gagged...."
Wendy and the other captives watched as the blonde's wrists were undone from the overhead beam, her hands tied behind her and carried off out the door, leaving the rest of the girls to wonder about their fate.....

Eventually, Luna approached Wendy and smiled at her. "Hello there." She popped the ball and pulled it out. "Just relax, I won't hurt you." She ran her paw up and down the human's left leg, feeling how smooth it was. After a few minutes of rubbing, stroking, and groping, Luna paid the wolf in charge of the auction.

Wendy watched as another of the furries approached them....she knew the furry anthropod was female---seems all of God's female creatures have 2 breasts----
The furry came up to her and smiled. Wendy, still gagged, only ceased her struggling long enough to stare down as the furry slipped a rod into her cunt. Wendy felt the spiked ball deflate and it came out, leaving her gasping and moaning.....the wolf woman grazed a hand down Wendy's body, exploring her and placing a hand over her baby smooth vagina.

The wolf woman left and another entered the room. "You've just been bought, slave human," he growled. Reaching up to untie her wrists, Wendy shoved him, almost knocking him off balance in an effort to escape.
The wolf man grabbed her by the ankles, catching her and pinning her to the floor. "Stupid human females, they never learn," he said, grabbing her wrists and dragging her out of the room. In the next room was a stack of cages, all just large enough to enclose a full sized dog----in this case, a human female.
Wendy was shoved into the nearest cage....there was just enough room for her to crouch. The wolf locked the cage door then brought over a long dildo shaped rod about 2 feet long. poking it through the cage, he rammed it up Wendy's tight ass, leaving about 6 inches sticking out the back of the cage. The wolf tied the end to the cage bars, then went around to the front.
"That is an obedience rod," he explained, pointing to her ass. "it will stay in your ass until your owner takes it out.....now, behave...."

Wendy was lined up with 3 other captives, all crouched down, all with rods protruding out of their asses. Wendy and the other girls looked at each other, fear in their eyes. They were all gagged but they all shared the same fear.....

Luna approached the cage after the auction. She sighed when she saw the dildo. "If I take that out, will you behave?" She looked into Wendy's eyes, waiting for an answer. The wolf was very attractive, but everything about her, from her stance to her voice, was motherly and loving.

Wendy was trembling in the cold room when the futa female that bought her came into the room. At first she was embarrassed with the rod sticking out of her ass, but she was hoping someone, even her new owner would pull it out.
With the ballgag still in her mouth, all Wendy could do is nod her head, then grit her teeth, waiting for the painful moment when the rod was pulled out....it would be almost as painful as when it was rammed in....

Wendy heard stories from people about furry slave owners....she heard most were savage with their human pets, often raping them repeatedly in front of their furry friends. Wendy knew by now that there was no chance of escape....all she could do is hope and pray that this female wolf would treat her decently.....

The wolf pulled the dildo out as painlessly as possible. "There you go, sweetheart." She picked up the cage and carried it to her limo.
Her driver, a black wolf, opened the door for Luna.
The futa wolf sat down and opened the cage door. "Come on out."

Wendy tried to cower, to somehow hide the most intimate parts of her naked body as she was carried out to a waiting car, cage and all. She was thankful that the wolf woman was suprisingly gentle when pulling the rod out of her tight ass....
Another wolf, a darker furred male opened the back seat door. The female climbed in....the male turned the cage so the door faced the open back seat then unlocked the cage door.
Wendy stared for a moment. Should she take advantage of the moment and run? maybe not....if the husky dark furred male didin't catch her, others would and wolves could easily outrun humans....

Wendy climbed in the back with the female but stayed on the floor, unsure if she was allowed on the seat. Still wearing the ballgag and nude, she tried to curl up on the floor.....

Luna patted her lap and held up a warm blanket. "Come up here, little one. You must be freezing." Her smile was warm and inviting. There wasnt a hint of malice to be found in her expression. Could it be possible that she was actually kind to humans?

Once they were on the rod for a while, the wolf woman patted her lap, inviting Wendy up, much to the girl's suprise. This was not the way she was told furries treated humans, especially females.....
Wendy cautiously climbed up on the seat, putting her head on the female's lap. The wolf woman's fur was suprisingly soft and warm, and before long Wendy fell fast asleep.....

Luna wrapped Wendy in blanket and sang a gentle lullaby to ease her sleep. When Jake, the driver, opened the door for her, Luna carried Wendy to the nursery. She began to prepare her new daughter and put her in her crib.

Wendy was already asleep while the woman took a blanket and wrapped it snug around the naked and gagged girl....the time spent in the auction had drained her, so she was still sleeping as she was taken carefully out of the car by the driver and brought her into a room that once awake, Wendy would recognize as the nursery.....
She was still so exhausted that Wendy didin't know she was placed in a crib....it resembled a human baby crib but large enough to fit an adult.....

When Wendy opened her eyes, she would find herself in a crib with her arms and legs tied to the posts. She was wearing a thick diaper, a pink princess gown, and a bib that had "Mommy's Little Howler" written on it. A pink pacifier was in Wendy's mouth and taped secure.

Wendy stretched, or at least tried to.....when she woke up, she had clothes on.....kind of....she was dressed like a little girl. She was wearing a pink gown, tailored to her size but resembling something an infant would wear, and a bib. In any other circumstance it would look almost comical, but obviously this furry intended to treat her like her babydoll....
As she tried to move however she discovered she was tied spreadeagled, her arms and legs wide apart.....a pacifier was stuck in her mouth, taped tight.....

"MMMMMMPH!!!......MMMMMMPH!!!!"

Luna walked into the room, her excellent hearing allowing her to know when Wendy woke up. "Shh... Don't worrying little one. Mommy's here for you. I don't want you to be a breeding slave, and if I made you my maid, my male servants might try to rape you. This is the only way for you to be safe."

None of the female's descriptions sounded very good.....a breeding slave? a rape target? maybe being this wolf woman's babydoll was the safest but for how long? she was sure the woman wasn't planning on leaving her forever tied up in this crib. Would she take her out on a collar and leash?

Wendy nodded her head in agreement but still feebly pulled on her restraints....what was this woman planning to do with her???

"Do you want me to show you around my home?" Luna asked, noticing the struggling. She removed the tape and the pacifier. "What's your name, sweetie? A Mommy should know what her little how let's name is."

Wendy nodded her head at the idea of finally removing the pacifier. She had something in her mouth keeping her quiet for almost a day and a half....
When the woman removed the pacifier, Wendy licked her lips, thankful they weren't chapped or bleeding.

"My.....my name is Wendy," she replied in a soft voice...."I.....I guess I'm your babydoll....."

"No, Wendy. You are my daughter," Luna said. "Are you hungry? Thristy?" She untied Wendy's limbs and picked her up, holding her like any mother would hold her child. She was about two feet bigger than Wendy, and her slim body hid her muscles.

"Your......daughter?" she asked, wondering what kind of daughter would be dressed like this.....
"yes," she replied, quickly becoming more comfortable with her. "yes, I'm hungry and thirsty...."
She was suprised at the strength of the wolf woman as she picked Wendy up as if she weighed nothing...she was taller and slim but wow, those muscles....
The wolf woman's eyes were suprisingly warm and gentle eyes however, and Wendy was quickly becoming mesmerized at them.

"are.....are you taking me somewhere?," she asked, looking into her eyes. "Mommy?"

"Mommy's taking you to the kitchen, princess," Luna smiled. "How does milk and steak sound to you?" She walked downstairs and toward the kitchen. They passed a few servants. Most of them were wolves, but there was a zebra maid and a cheetah butler.

Wendy gazed up into her eyes. The wolf woman was obviously proud of her little girl and seemed to show her off as they went downstairs....Wendy tried not to look around, but she felt as if other eyes were staring at her and they were.....other wolf furries gazed at them as mother and daughter walked past with Wendy still cradled in her arms.
She heard there were other kinds of furries but she never seen them....when she saw the zebra and cheetah, Wendy couldn't help but look.....
As a child, Wendy was told of the plague a century ago but no details of what happened to the animal world, except of course about the native wolf population. She didin't know that other members of the animal kingdom metamorphed as well. All she knew was that the human race was, at one time, close to extinction.....

Luna sat Wendy in an adult sized high chair. "Stay here, sweetie. Mommy will be right back." The wolf walked into the kitchen.
The zebra maid from earlier approached the high chair and curtsied. "My lady, welcome to your new home. Mistress Luna has assigned me to be your nanny."

Wendy had no idea what to expect....would the wolf woman make her eat on the floor like a household pet? would she tie her on the table and use her for the main course?
She was suprised to see a high chair parked up against the kitchen table, or at least it looked like one, except that it was adult sized. The wolf woman sat Wendy in the chair and left. Wendy followed after her with her eyes but it was another furry that appeared. It was the zebra humanoid....she was, like the wolf on only two legs but she had short fur and was striped.

Wendy was suprised when the zebra maid bowed. 'My lady'? usually humans were treated like something on the bottom of the food chain....why was she being treated so well?

Back
Top Bottom