Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rosina

Masked Optimist
Heyhey everybody~

What I am Looking for
I'm looking to write a plot where at the end of nearly every scene my character (MC) is left in varying states of embarrassing nudity in front of friends, family, and strangers, whether by acts of god, malice, plain misfortune, or any other reason imaginable! Sex isn't strictly necessary in this plot, and if it did occur I'd imagine it to be in the form of slapstick (Ex. inserting a cock into her and having it orgasm in the same post), for shock value, and/or for the purpose of covering MC with jizz, girlcum, and all manner of other filth in order to further humiliate her. As far as tone, I see this as being a lighthearted romp where MC progressively loses more and more of her clothing until she is--against her will--baring her holes and displaying her tits to the whole world! The setting and narrative at large are completely open to your preference, this RP could just as easily be a single scene as it could be a whole misadventure.

The Style
I am looking for an adventure style RP where you'd write as the narrator, and I, as the player. For example your role would be similar to the GM/DM in a tabletop roleplaying game, or the game itself in a videogame, whereas I would be the player. You'd have complete control of the world at large and presenting the threats and scenes, while I would have complete control of how my character would respond to the world, and together we would implement the consequences of those responses (likely lots and lots of ripped and snatched clothing followed by gasps of surprise.) In an ENF (Embarrassed Naked Female) plot this would manifest in MC having the majority of encounters with more than one character. As opposed to a standard character x character pairing (Daughter x Father) she would be unwillingly exhibiting herself around the whole neighborhood and have plenty of encounters with all sorts of friends, family, strangers, classmates, colleagues, photographers, etc.

If this concept or RP style interests you, but you want something more comprehensive, please do take a look at my realistic slow-burn request thread. Thank you so much for reading and I hope to play with you soon! :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone! My name is Rosina.

What am I looking for?
I am looking for someone to play as the narrator (GM) in an adventure style rp where MC (my character) faces a variety of beasts, monsters or people that try to rape, coerce, or seduce her. In this world human females (or just MC specifically if you prefer,) are constantly under threat of being raped and enslaved because they have the ability to be impregnated and give birth to nearly all species of life, including plant-life, aliens, and animals. So a pack of wolves might find a woman alone in the forest, attack her, mark her with their urine, and make her their bitch in order to use her to give birth to their pups.

This roleplay could either end up being short, with MC getting captured by something and raped and bred until death :devilish:, or it could be a much longer rp where my character faces some difficulties, like being oviposited with giant spider eggs and giving birth to her young, then managing to escape and complete her mission or quest: only to get a new objective and proceed to be raped and degraded until she manages to complete it as well, or perhaps falls prey to a band of shifty humans, or is betrayed by someone she considers an ally, or really any other means that lead to her rape, defilement, and impregnation. This rp has the potential to be very open ended and as long or short as you'd like. Just make sure MC has a fighting chance! ;)

Here are some examples of adventure plots!
Summary
This is an adventure style rp in which you are expected to narrate the adventure. I am looking for a descriptive male or female to roleplay as a space environment in which many hazards are trying to rape or seduce my character. These hazards include but are not limited to: alien plant-life, animals and sentients, space pirates, and even shady allies.

Story
My name is Scarlett Mercer and I am an Elite Space Agent (ESA) for the Human Alliance. My job is to infiltrate hostile alien races either with a small team, or often by myself, and complete jobs such as sabotage, assassinations, and gathering Intel. I am a legend among the Human Alliance forces not only because I am the youngest ESA ever, but also because I have a success ratio of 100%. When the government needs something done stealthily I am the one they send to do it, and that happens often. The reason why humans are always under attack is because human females, such as myself, are perfect for breeding and can be impregnated by the vast majority of alien species, even plant-life.

Character Appearance
I am a 19 year old human female, the youngest ESA in history. My skin is a fair, milky white that is delicate to the touch. I have a slim athletic build with mature breasts and a toned ass, perhaps another reason why I am so popular. My hair is a vibrant natural red that flows all the way down to my luscious thighs, some people tell me that it's length is a safety risk, but I refuse to cut it. After all, how can it be a safety risk if my enemy never sees me? My eyes are an alluring blue that contrasts heavily with my deep red hair and pale skin. As an ESA, one of the highest ranks of military, I wear a high-tech uniform that consists of mostly low weight, extremely durable metals and skin tight materials. Although this armor happen to show off my feminine assets quite perfectly.
Summary
I am looking for a descriptive writer to narrate the Mushroom Kingdom environment in which many hazards are trying to rape or seduce my character. These hazards include but are not limited to: goombas, koopas, shady toadstool, etc. I'm okay with pretty much everything, so be as kinky as you like!

Story
My name is Peach Toadstool and I am the princess of the Mushroom Kingdom! My job is to facilitate the growth of, and protection of, my realm. This job is particularly hard because the Mushroom Kingdom is always under attack by the koopa king Bowser. Not only does he want to rule the Mushroom Kingdom with a cruel fist, but he also wants to marry me and force me to have his children. Luckily for me I have a hero who constantly thwarts Bowser's attacks, Mario! Now he has gone missing and it is my job to save the Mushroom Kingdom!

Character Appearance
I am a 21 year old female. My skin is a fair, milky white that is delicate and dainty to the touch as a princesses should be. I have a perfect hourglass build with mature breasts and a plump ass, befitting the looks of a princess. My hair is a vibrant golden yellow that flows all the way down to my luscious thighs, as royalty I have the luxury of not having to cut my hair. My eyes are an alluring blue that emanates with my powerful standing. I always wear my favorite pink gown, encrusted with expensive blue gems. My earrings are a matching pair of those gems. Beneath my gown I wear long white stockings that crawl all the way up to my thighs and a pair of red heels. On my head is the polished crown of the Mushroom Kingdom, the most valuable jewel in all the lands.
You dropped something under the bed and can't reach it? Sure I can bend down and grab it in my miniskirt!

Summary
I am looking for a descriptive writer to narrate my naive babysitter's jobs in which many hazards are trying to trick, rape, seduce, blackmail, and embarrass my character. These hazards include but are not limited to: 15 year olds, pets, wild animals, parents, and burglars. I'm okay with pretty much everything, so be as kinky as you like!

Story
My name is Scarlett Kitty and I am a high-school student. Like most people my age I am looking for a job so that I can have more spending money when I go to hang out with my friends or buy new clothes. I'm not quite ready to hold down a real job but I have always loved children so I decided that I will be the neighborhood babysitter (and petsitter!) Little did I know that being in charge of an entire household can be really hard :confused: especially when the clever people and animals I am supposed to be watching view me as nothing more than entertainment and really want me to work for my pay check!

Character Appearance
I am a 17 year old human female. I have a slim athletic build with mature breasts and a toned ass, which make me pretty popular with my peers at school. My hair is a vibrant natural red that flows down just past my shoulders, I try to keep it on the shorter side so that it doesn't get in my way during sports. My eyes are an alluring blue that contrasts heavily with my deep red hair and pale skin. When I am at school I normally wear a skirt and button up shirt, and tend to go straight from school to the work. As such I don't have time to change and today I am wearing a deep red miniskirt and a matching button up blouse; my panties on the other hand are a cute pink that grasps snugly onto my pussy and shows a noticeable cameltoe whenever someone takes an easy glance beneath my skirt.
The one thing Zombies crave more than brains... Is pussy.

Summary
I am looking for a descriptive writer to narrate multiple characters with the ultimate goal of fucking my character and forcing her to birth a new generation of evolved zombies. Your character(s) may include but are not limited to: zombies, zombie dogs, cats, other animals, or other survivors of the apocalypse. This rp could progress into slavery, submission and dub-con, or even romance, or could simply end after MC's first zombie impregnation and birth.

Story
My name is Scarlett Goth and I am a university student. I have just moved to my first dorm for the first year of my extended education and have yet to even meet my roommate when I heard screaming and moaning outside my window. I rushed over to it only to be greeted by a half dead man slamming himself against the glass and moaning. Now I have to survive what I quickly realize is a little more than the average zombie apocalypse.

Character Appearance
I am a 18 year old human female. I have a slim athletic build with mature breasts and a toned ass, which make me pretty popular with my peers at school. My hair is a vibrant natural red that flows all the way down to my luscious thighs and has earned me the nickname Red among my friends. My eyes are an alluring blue that contrasts heavily with my deep red hair and pale skin. When I am at school I normally wear a skirt and button up shirt, and tend to go straight from school to the work. As such I don't have time to change and today I am wearing a deep red miniskirt and a matching button up blouse. But right now I am only wearing my panties which are a cute pink that grasps snugly onto my pussy and shows a noticeable cameltoe.
The most valuable ingredient is a beast's essence.

Summary
I am looking for a descriptive writer to narrate multiple characters with the ultimate goal of conveniently impregnating my character and forcing her to get her ingredients the hard way. Your character(s) may include but are not limited to: monsters, wolves, bears, other animals, or other humans. This rp could progress into slavery, submission and dub-con, or even a questing adventure, or could simply end after MC's first impregnation and birth (hopefully after she makes some coin for her efforts :p)

Story
My name is Scarlett Rose and I am a traveling herbalist; at least that is my official title... Some consider me a goddess when my rare salve or elixir cures their fatal disease, others consider me an extortionist because of the exorbitant prices I charge for a vial of glass with some pretty liquid inside it, and some even call me a witch. I just like to consider myself a smart girl with a tendency to put her life on the line to help those in need. Regardless of what anyone thinks, I am someone that delves into danger in search of treasure, riches, and renown: not unlike an adventurer. Although the treasures I seek are potent flowers, vials of beast jizz, and If i'm lucky a satchel full of rare monster eggs.

Character Appearance
I am an 18 year old human female. I have an hourglass build with mature breasts and a plump ass, which make me pretty popular with the customers at every new village, but i'm no fighter. My hair is a vibrant natural red that flows all the way down to my luscious thighs and has earned me the nickname Red among my friends. My eyes are an alluring blue that contrasts heavily with my hair and pale milky skin. I almost always wear a fine red miniskirt and a matching button up blouse with high quality black boots and a variety of pouches, bags, sacks, and belts crisscrossing my attire. Beneath my skirt my panties are a cute pink that grasps snugly onto my pussy and shows a noticeable cameltoe. Although I also do have a pair of more noble clothing stuffed into one of my packs somewhere for those special opportunities.
While Pokémon usually obey their Trainers, they may disobey their Trainer if they do not respect them.

Summary
I am looking for a descriptive writer to narrate multiple characters with the ultimate goal of fucking my character and forcing her to birth a variety of Pokemon. Your character(s) may include but are not limited to: Pokemon such as, Houndoom, Pikachu, Grimer, Bulbasaur, Beedrill, Ekans, and Caterpie, along with other trainers (Although this is mainly a pokephilia rp), and team Rocket, Flare, Plasma, etc. This rp could progress into slavery, submission and dub-con, or even romance, or could simply end after MC's first Pokemon impregnation and birth. Although In Pokemon normally all breeding produces eggs you can substitute live-birthing when it would make sense if you'd like.

Story
My name is Scarlett Oak, yes the daughter of the very famous Professor Oak of the Kanto Region. I want to grow up to be like my father, a great and renowned Pokemon researcher! Although in the field of Pokemon so many topics are out of my reach as a teen, and those that aren't are very well studied already. So I have decided that I will dedicate my research to the mysterious and infamously hard to research field of Pokemon breeding! (Her intent is to observe initially :oops:) The hardest part of studying Pokemon breeding habits is that, when captured, Pokemon refuse to breed in the same manner that wild Pokemon do. Not only that but to this day we have still yet to solve the mystery of how nearly any Pokemon can crossbreed with each-other and actually conceive an egg, there is some sort of magic there that I intend to solve! Not to mention the rumors that Pokemon semen has special properties. I'm not waiting any longer for my father to unchain me; I will go out into the world and study wild Pokemon breeding habits first hand! (and figure out that I am specially able to carry out this mission truly first hand because I am the first known case of someone being impregnated by a Pokemon. Whether that is due to a special trait within me or whether all women can be impregnated is up to you. In this rp feel free to give Pokemon all sorts of interesting attributes for MC to study, for instance semen from a particular fire-type Pokemon may be hot and burn like oil to the touch, which of course her pussy could attest to. Including Pokemon rarity and in depth descriptions of their semen and reproductive organs will make me love you!!! :D)

Character Appearance
I am a 16 year old human female. I have an hourglass build with maturing breasts and a plump ass, which makes me pretty popular with the local trainers. My hair is a vibrant natural red that flows all the way down to my luscious thighs and has earned me the nickname Red among my fathers colleagues and the locals. My eyes are an alluring blue that contrasts heavily with my hair and pale milky skin. I almost always wear a red miniskirt and a matching button up blouse that has a variety of pouches, bags, sacks, and belts crisscrossing it that I keep vials, notepads, and a modified pokedex in that allows me to enter new information. I also wear red boots that climb far up my calves. Beneath my skirt my panties are a cute pink that grasps snugly onto my pussy and shows a noticeable cameltoe.
High school holds two different worlds, one revolving around the other like piranhas around prey; the haves and the have-nots.

Summary
I am looking for a descriptive writer to narrate multiple characters with the ultimate goal of bullying and fucking my character until she becomes the school slut. Your character(s) may include but are not limited to: Jocks, Cheerleaders, Nerds, Teachers, The Mascot, The Principle, Parents, etc. This rp could progress into exhibitionism, gang-rape, forced-pregnancy, public rape, prostitution and blackmail, or could simply end after MC successfully survives high-school.

Story
My name is Scarlett Scholar and I am a transfer student. Me and my parents just moved into town so I am going into high-school without any of my old friends, but hopefully I'll be able to make some more. Little do I know that in this school, not having a click is suicide, and being the attractive, pure new-girl brings a lot of unwanted attention. High School as a transfer student. (This RP might start with MC being bullied in a standard way, like being given a swirlie by a jock; then the next day instead of just giving her a swirlie he forces her to drink the water in the toilet too; then the next day she has to clean a dirty urinal with her tongue; then the next day she has to drink piss straight from the jocks dick, whether he just physically forces her to do these things or blackmails her or etc. would be determined via rp; and while this is all going on other people are also bullying her in progressively more degrading ways until she basically becomes the school cumdump!)

Character Appearance
I am a 16 year old human female. I have a slim athletic build with mature breasts and a toned ass, which will hopefully make me pretty popular with my new peers at school. My hair is a vibrant natural red that flows all the way down to my luscious thighs and has earned me the nickname Red among my old friends. My eyes are an alluring blue that contrasts heavily with my deep red hair and pale skin. My school uniform is a skirt (that must have come in small because it's more like a miniskirt) and button up shirt. As such I am wearing a black and white skirt and a matching button up blouse; my panties on the other hand are a cute pink that grasps snugly onto my pussy and shows a noticeable cameltoe whenever someone takes an easy glance beneath my skirt.

As you can probably see adventure roleplays are very versatile so I'm sure that we can find something interesting to play together! Feel free to pick one of the options above: or propose something of your own!

I'm okay with pretty much everything, so be as kinky as you like! We can discuss details such as the world and my character if you are interested. Please take a look at my F-list :D before you contact me to make sure we are compatible. Thank you so much for reading and I hope to play with you soon! :heart:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom