Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Dream #1

Mistail

Planetoid
Okay so a few nights I had this amazing but weird dream while I was sleeping and inside this dream it was myself and other people , we were discussing doing a play (a high school type of play) it was gonna be based around the Harry Potter series and everyone seemed happy with the idea. Fast forward a few nights later (in the dream) we are doing practice and suddenly something happens (I cant recall how) but when I wake up (still in the dream) I'm in the Harry Potter world meaning I can do magic and other things so time passes and I become a more powerful wizard while thinking about how to return so during this time I have a rival ( don't know his name) but while facing him he does a spell on himself by mistake turning him into a wolf or dog creature , so me and others try to help him but it becomes unclear if the dog part of him is in control or the human part because he will act very dog like but he does respond to human words like his name and words like hello so anyways I decide I need to help him and I'm about to do so but I get taken by a adult woman (who I didn't know) and for some reason she doesn't want me to help him and instead she tries to kill me by setting me on fire (that's were I wake up)

pretty odd dream I know and if you have any questions message me but yeah it was strange but fun at the same time so hopefully I keep having awesome dreams lol :3

Back
Top Bottom