Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's happening to me? (Maiesiobreed x wolvenrogue)

"Don't tell me to calm down, ok? You don't know the day I've had, you don't know how I'm feeling, and you certainly don't have the right to tell me that I need to relax, ok? IT'S IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO RELAX LIKE THIS! I CAN'T GET COMFORTABLE AND I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO WEAR ANYMORE, YOU HAVE NO IDEA!" Robyn screamed into her cell phone as she walked through the park, turning heads with her loud, confrontational conversation. Men shook their heads and wondered what her problem was as they walked by, but women pushing strollers or chauffeuring their children who noticed the perturbed young woman understood her situation...most, if not all of them, subconsciously put their hands on their now trim stomachs as they watched her waddle ponderously through the park, knowing what she must have been going through.

Robyn huffed loudly and abruptly hung up her phone on the conversation with the man who did this to her, who made her into what she was today...at 34 weeks pregnant, Robyn was miserable. She chastised herself as she wiped a few tears away from her face, knowing full well that her dark eyeliner and eyeshadow were likely shot to hell now, smudged down her face. Pregnancy was doing an absolute number on the black haired girl...her hormones were off the charts, surging through her body and making her fly off the handle at any number of small inconveniences that she wouldn't have thought twice about 8 months ago. No cereal in the morning? That would send her into a crying jag that she couldn't pull herself out of for half an hour. Her favorite pair of purple lipstick went missing? She would fly into a rage.

The truth though was she was happy to be having a child. Sure, it had been a mistake, but her boyfriend had been supportive and she really did love him. But the pregnancy, well, it was hard. She put a pale hand on the tremendously huge belly that was poking halfway out of her straining, stretched Misfits t-shirt. Robyn had never weighed more than 105 pounds in her life, and now the 5'3" girl found herself tipping the scales at a whopping 165 pounds with six weeks left in her pregnancy. She had sworn all of the pounds had found their way into her ass, her breasts, and her belly, which stuck out more than a foot from her normally petite frame, topped off by an obscenely large outtie belly button.

But...but it wasn't just the physical changes, the stares she got from strangers on a daily basis, or the aches and pains that bothered her...no...it was the mental changes that were troubling her. She had always prided herself on being on the fringe of society, an outsider, someone who was different than the other girls who prattled on about fashion or boys. But, as her pregnancy progressed, she found herself staring at pretty dresses, found herself wanting to show off her new figure, found herself almost being turned on by the idea of being GIRLY.

Hell, just a few minutes earlier she had watched a woman knitting in the park for what felt like 20 minutes...and she finally had to stop when she noticed she had been breathing hard, her nipples throbbing, and she had been absentmindedly flicking her belly button with a black nail polished finger.

Embarrassed, she had waddled away as quickly as she could, hoping nobody had noticed. She thought about the incident as she waddled home, vowing to herself that she would never fit that traditional mold, the barefoot and pregnant woman....no matter how intriguing it felt to her right now, how nice it would be to serve her boyfriend, to be big, pregnant, and waddling around for the rest of her life.....

"What the hell....stop it!" She grumbled to herself, as she fumbled with the door to her apartment, letting herself in and sitting heavily down on her couch, both hands on her stomach, exploring the firm, hard mound that she had become so accustomed to for the past 34 weeks.

Jeremy held the phone away from his ear and tried to smile at the department store clerk as he stood in what was probably the most foreign environment that an early 20 something guy could imagine, the maternity department of a womens clothing store. It might have been weird enough if he had been a 30 something guy in a polo shirt and dockers with a stylish 2 day beard. But no, his skin tight skinny legged black jeans were topped off by a black Agent Orange tee-shirt with a long list of tour dates on the back. The shock of blond hair he wore was died black in odd places, and he wore black eye shadow under his eyes giving him a decidedly goulish look. Beneith the tee shirt he wore two full sleeves starting with the words "dead man" tattooed on his knuckles. His skin was pale white and and there were one inch gages in each ear lobe. Suffice to say he was no ideal father figure. Rather he was every mother's nightmare. Just the same here he was.

He handed the pink flowered dress to the clerk along with a handfull of wadded up bills. He couldn't believe he was buying such a thing. It seemed more of a tent than a dress, but then that was what she needed, and he had seen her looking at something similar in a woman's magazine. Since when did she read them anyway. It was wierd. But then everything was wierd right now. There wasn't much to be done about it. Here he was beng stared at like an animal in the zoo by a bunch of women with swollen bellies and swaying tits. He stopped and thought about that for a minute. He wondered if the tits would stay when Robin gave birth. He hoped so. She had been rather flat chested till recently, but now? OH MY GOD!

The woman across the counter handed him his change and put the dress in a bright pink shopping bag. He couldn't help but notice how she smirked at him as he left the store. He tossed the bag in the back of his beat up Chevy and headed back to the apartment. He only hoped Robin would be in a better mood than when she had called. As he walked up the three flights of stairs , he wondered to himself how she had even managed to get up them, swollen as she was. He took a deep breath before entering, and seeing her semi reclined on the couch and held out the pink bag hopefully. "I got ya something"

"If it's not a double cheesburger deluxe from Burger King, than I really don't want it," Robyn said, her hand over her eyes, rubbing her temples as she tried to calm the pounding headache that had just decided to rear its ugly head at that moment. She cracked her eyes open and saw the bright pink shopping bag and looked at it suspiciously.

"What is it?" She said, reaching out and grabbing the parcel from Jeremy. She shook it, it didn't seem like food and it immediately put a frown on her face. Why was she acting like this? Maybe it was nice! Maybe it was something that she had been asking for and Jeremy had gotten it for her...why was she already putting it down? He did something nice for her after all. She reached in and pulled out the pink dress....

"What the hell? You got me a dress? What are you trying to say?" She said, tears starting to well up in her eyes again....god damn these hormones. "Are you saying you don't like the way I dress?! What the fuck, Jeremy?!"

She took the dress completely out and struggled to stand up, her back arched as she bent back under its great weight. She wanted to throw it away, wanted to rip it to pieces....but it was actually kind of pretty. Not her style at all, no, but....well...it was so fucking girly, it would show off her bump and her breasts quite nicely.

"I....I guess I can try it on at least to see how silly it is," She said, doing a complete 180 as she waddled out of the room into the bathroom. After a few moments she reappeared, one hand cradling her belly, the other cradling her back....her black hair and black nail polish made the pink in the dress stand out completely....her nipples were throbbing, almost threatening to rip through the dress. God, it made her feel like such a girl....and it was turning her on.

Jeremy smiled at her and his eyes not so suddenly traced there way down her body and stayed riiveted on her nipples as they treatened to poke holes in the butter soft material of the dress. It was made for comfort and it gently hugged her. It didn't hide a thing, but then with her size, nothing could, and what it did for her breasts was insanely sexy. " You look ...amazing!.... uh Wow!" He stepped behind her and wrapped his arms around her tucking them up under her huge breasts where they rested on the shelf formed by her belly. He loved how wonderfully soft and full her breasts had become, but he was careful not to openly cop a feel. he just hugged her back against his chest and nuzzled behind her ear. "Pregnancy agrees with you" he said without thinking and then cringed as he thought too late how she was actually feeling as she bounced through life like the goodyear blimp. "What I mean is you look sexy, especially from here" he cringed again and desided to just shut up before he got himself killed. " I saw you looking at one just like it in the catalog . I hope you like it.

His heavily inked arms formed a colorful stripe acros her belly and he hugged her gently again hoping to make her feel loved even if she didn't feel loveable. For his own part He had never been particularly romantic before, but seeing her so heavy with his child was changing his perspective. He wondered what was growing inside her, a boy or a girl. Looking at her he imagined twins were possible. He had't gone with her to her ultrasounds, she hadn't volunteered and he hadn't asked.

"Want to go out to Burger King for cheese burgers????:" He volunteered.

"It....it does?" She said, as she looked down at her swollen body, now encased in the delightfully pretty and feminine pink dress that she was so unaccustomed too. She let out a light moan, his arms rubbing up against her breasts. She had to admit that this part of pregnancy wasn't too bad....she had never sports too much in the chest department prior to getting knocked up and it was nice to actually be able to sport some serious cleavage.

"You...well...god you're so nice to me sometimes....thank you for the present," She said, as she rubbed her belly underneath his arms. She had been to several ultrasounds already and had gotten to the point where she was seeing her doctor twice a week....she had told her she had wanted to be surprised about whether the baby was a boy or a girl...she hadn't even asked to know if there was more than one in her....she wanted it to be a surprise.

"Ohhhhh cheeseburgers sound so good! That would be great!" She said, wriggling her ass back into his lap.

"Alright, but you better sit down and let me help ou with your sandals. I don't think they serve barefoot and pregnant girls at burger king" . He couldn't help smiling as he said it, but he did manage not to laugh out loud. He pulled out a kitchen chair, and taking her hands in his slowly lowered her into it. It was a recently adopted process, but one that helped her to sit down more normally rather than plop down like a sack of potatoes. Jeremy grabbled her sandles and strapped them onto er somewhat swollen feet then got up and again taking her hands helped her back to a standing position. He wrapped an arm around her back and under her arm , gripping her firmly along the swell of her right breast. Taking her left hand in his he walked her out of the apartment and toward the twoo flights of stairs between the apartment and the ground floor. The trip would have to be made slowly and carefully but he didn't want to chance a fall so late in her pregnancy. "Ready?" he asked her as they reached the top of the stairs. Even he was having trouble seeing the stairs as her belly almost completely blocked her view. For her it was a walk of faith as she could see notheing bu the view out the windows. He tightened his grip on her hand and they started the trip down.

"It's so pathetic, but there is no way I'd even be able to get around if it weren't for you. I'm helpless, it's kind of sad when you really think about it" She said, as she tried to look down at him but realized her belly completely blocked him from view as he strapped her sandals onto her feet. Tears welled up in her eyes again even though she wasn't particularly sad...it was just...it was just all too much. She gathered herself and smiled when he helped her up from the chair, the piece of furniture creaking in relief as her swollen body heaved off its surface.

"I'm ready," She said, her nipples throbbing as his hand gently caressed the side of her breast. It wasn't even in a sexual way, but her body was so sensitive and so hard wired for physical contact that she couldn't help but let out a little moan as she swayed from the left and the right, walking ponderously down the stares. She waddled over to their car and got into the passengers seat, long impossible for her to even fit in the driver's side. The safety belt strained at its longest length before she was able to click it safely in....

"This is so pathetic...I almost can't fit in our car anymore," she sighed.

Jeremy looked over and smiled. He didn't comment on her anxiety. He knew that nothing he could say would give her much comfort now. The only thing that would really help would be delivery, and that was a few weeks away. He drove slowly to burger-king and as he pulled in to the lot asked if she wanted to go in or just go through the drive through. It seemed to him that she might be more comfortable just staying right where she was. He even considered reclining the seat for her to take some pressure off her belly.

"Well what will it be?"

"Ooof thank you for driving, Jeremy...." She said, as she felt herself recline back into the chair, out of view of anyone who would give a cursory glance over to the car. She heard him ordering, getting her two double cheeseburgers, and her mouth watered as she rubbed her globe like belly with both hands. She closed her eyes...this was, well, almost comfortable and when he handed her one of the cheeseburgers she was in complete heaven.

"Mmmmphhhhhhh god, so goooooood," She said, as she took a bite out of the first burger, inhaling almost half of it at once. As she continued to eat she noticed she was doing something that she had fallen into recently....she was moaning, almost sexually, as she chomped away at the food.

What the fuck is happening to me, she thought to herself, was she really getting turned on by eating? Were the two one in a same now, in her insanely confused, bloated body? It certainly seemed that way, as her nipples were again throbbing with every heartbeat. She knew she was out of site...and her free hand snaked down in between her legs, pulling up her dress. She had sworn she would never do this again, it was too fucking weird....but the moment was too perfect and she couldn't help herself. Plus, she had neglected to wear panties, so it would make this very easy.

"Hmmphhhhhh fuck yesssssss" She hissed, as she took another bite and her petite hand worked its way into her sopping wet slit, arching her back as her sensitive clit sent electric waves of sexual energy through her body.

"D....don't judge me."

Jeremy just grinned, an pushing her hand out of the way, said "Its obvious you need two hands for eating, and I don't mind taking over here. Two fingers slipped inside her obscenely wet slit and he watched her face contorted by pleasure as he maneuvered for maximum effect. He loved the fact that such a simple maneuver could have such an intoxicating effect on her and gently played at her swollen wet clit with his thumb as his fingers delved progressively deep inside and massaged her G-spot. What ever he had learned up to this point about the desires and responses of pregnant women went out the window in favor of up-to-the-minute practical experience. He had never observed her to be so wanton or openly aroused. The experience was intoxicating on many levels. She was absolutely soaking wet, beyond any hope of self control, and quite obviously at least pre-orgasmic. He was thankful that he had pulled into the back of the lot and he did his best to comfort her, telling her to relax and just let nature take its course. Her nipples were now quite obvious through he blouse and had begun to leak leaving wet spots on the fabric.

For Jeremy's part, he was hard as a stone and hoped that at the least, she would find some way to offer some relief. "I've never seen you like this, but I sure approve!"

"Hmmmphhhhh fuckkkk...damnit thank you so much unnghhhhh fuck this tastes soooooooo good" Robyn groaned loudly, feeling his skilled fingers eagerly trace her throbbing, swollen clit as she happily shoved the burger into her mouth. She wriggled her hips into him, urging his hands deeper into her, as she felt the baby kick and squirm within her massive belly. She was lactating fiercely, soaking the dress, but she didn't care, it was the last thing she could think about as she felt herself nearing an explosive orgasm, the pre waves of sexual energy running up and down her spine.

"Unnghhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk yesssssss" She cried out, bucking her hips into his fingers, the orgasm practically making her eyes roll into the back of her head. She bit her lip, almost drawing blood, to keep herself from screaming out in the car and attracting anymore unwanted attention to themselves.

She put the burger down and sat up as quickly as she could, which wasn't very fast these days. She bent over as best as possible, eagerly fumbling with the belt of his jeans, as she eagerly took out his hardened cock and engulfed the member in her wet mouth, bobbing her head up and down frantically.

He couldn't imagine how she could possibly breath between being bent over, her bulging belly and a mouth full of cock. He groaned as she nearly swallowed him whole. "God you are good! You always have been!" Though it was hard to concentrate , his hand still cupped her steaming snatch and he buried another finger deep inside her hoping to give her yet another climax as he was rapidly aproaching his own magic moment. He bucked up into her throat and sighed as he began to feel himself slip over the edge. He did all he could to keep himself quiet but a loud groan escaped him as every muscle stiffened and he drove his fingers deeprer inside her soaking cavity.

"Sh....shut up, I need this," She said, popping the cock out of her mouth for a second to speak to him, and then practically diving back down on him. She started to cup his balls, deep throating him as best as she could. She widened her legs, letting him get deeper and deeper into her sopping wet sex, another orgasm soon rolling through her body as her belly hardened, a braxton hicks contraction taking the opportunity to rip through her body at the same time...just increasing the intensity.

"D....don't you dare pull out of my mouth....I need to swallow...hurry....please," She heard herself grumbling into his cock...she realized there was nothing else she needed more in this world right now than to swallow his cum, to have his huge load in her belly....it was like she was having a pregnancy craving for cum!

"Alright then!" he hissed through gritted teeth as he gladly threw any restraint he was capable to the wind. He hoped that she meant it for he was fairly certain she would get her wish and much more. It had bee ove two full days since she had been willing for sexual activity and he hadn't relieved himself of the desire, her request was well timed. He felt his balls tighten and that unmistakeable rythmic pulsation deep beneith them . There was no stopping now. His relief came in huge waves and it was glorious. Great longlasting squirts each alone enough to fill her tiny mouth , occupied as it was by the beast between his legs. She would have to swallow fast and often to contain the offering. There was a reason she had become pregnant so quickly. He just sighed with each long blast and circled his long slender little finger around her swollen clit as the other three worked deep within. His thumb was now wll soaked in her secretions and so at this moment he pressed it against her rosebud and could fee it begin to yield. It was glorious, and though she could not see his smile, it spoke volume about his pleasure. Her heaving contraction though was something else. It gave testament to the power of a woman uterus as it nearly crushed his fingers.

Her eyes almost bulged out of her head as she felt him start to shoot hot, delightful cum into her waiting mouth. She eagerly swallowed what he was giving her, her eyes closed as she took the delicious jizz and hungrily swallowed as quickly as she could. He always filled her up, this wasn't a surprise, and she put both hands on her belly as she almost felt it getting heavier with his tremendous loads.

After she had taken all of him, she popped her mouth off of the head of his cock with a lewd SHLORP....she opened her mouth to say something, but instead.....

"BURPPPPPPPP!" She blushed furiously....god, she really had taken so much of him.

Jeremy looked at her as she burped outloud. "you really don't have any pride do you:" Jeremy reached over and taking her panties in his hands shredded them and tossed them on the floor of the car in tatters. Next he took his pocket knife out and sliced her already short skirt up a good four inches before tearing the strip from her skirt so that it stopped just at her pussy. Tossing the now extra cloth to the floor with her panties he started the car and drove to the park. "lets see if we can teach you a little shame" he said as he parked the car and got out before opening her door and helping her out into the night air. When he got her standing up it was abundently clear that unless she she stood as still as a statue, that anyone in the vacinity would be getting quite a show.

He wondered how she would handle the fact that she had recently consumed a large milkshake along with her cheeseburgers. Though it was a nice park , it wasn't intended for picnicing and being in the city did not have restroom facilities. It was more of a garden really with a nice walking path lined with flower beds and large expanses of grass with benches along it ocassionally suitable for reading or bird and people watching. It was well lit with lantern lights all along the path. This kept the park safe and afforded a romantic view even at night.

As they entered the path, Jeremy stepped back a ways and surveyed the view. It was lucious despite her obvious late term pregnancy. What he saw had his cock hardening almost immediately. As her now very short skirt hung over her pregnant and swollen belly, the limp material fell straight down off of her "shelf" and because of her size this caused it to rise in front. Just where it was needed most, there was the least material. Even with her standing still and in the diminished light of the lanterns, he could just see the very bottom of her lower lips, swollen from their recent stimulation , peeking out beneth the torn edge of the skirt. It was delicious.

Returning to her, he wrapped an arm around the small of her back to steady her, and noted that as he did so the skirt inched up in the rear. By sliding his arm up it was easy to expose the lower curves of her ass. Looking behind her he smiled to himself. This was going to be fun. As they began to walk he caught an older gentleman who had been reading his paper by the lamp light look over the top of it as they approached, and follow them with his eyes. As they passed, Jeremy lifted the back of her skirt and held it there as they passed, smiling a knowing smile, and nodding to the gentleman as he did.

"What.....what the hell are you doing, I need those! Get off of me!" She cried out, as she saw him take her panties and shred them up in front of her and modify her skirt, shortening it by several inches. Even though she couldn't see the hem anymore underneath her massive belly, she could feel the breeze tickling her wet pussy even as they were driving in the car. She hoped he was taking her home so she could perhaps just tease him in private, but her hopes sank as he drove them in the direction of the very public, and very crowded, park in the center of their town.

He almost pushed her out of the car and she blushed, furiously, as she realized her skirt would give her no cover now if she did not take the utmost of care to cover herself. Her eyes darted to the left and the right, people were walking around, hardly giving her another look....but if any of them looked close enough they would see how obscenely short her skirt was for a pregnant woman. Damnit, her bladder lurched, violently....why couldn't they just go home?

"Don't you fucking dare....come on, lets go back right now.....don't you parade me around this park like your trumped up, pregnant sex doll," She hissed at him, but she felt his arm go around her back and slowly direct her to one of the park paths, feeling her swaying and waddling with each step. There were so many people around, this....this was not good!

"EEEEP! Stop!" She yelled, as she felt him lift up her skirt.

"That wasn't a good idea." he chuckled in her ear as her squeal drew every pair of eyes in the vicinity to her. As they passed each one, he lifted the back of her skirt showing off her soft round ass to whoever cared to look. He slipped his hand up under her blouse and cupped one of her enormous breasts and slowly massaged the nipple until it was very long as stiff and threatened to poke a hole in her thin blouse. "You do realize you are very sexy.... even when you are eight months pregnant." He grinned as he continued to tease her mercilessly. He knew how sensitive her nipples always were and was sure she would be cumming uncontrollably before very long. With his other hand he began to tickle and tease her.

Back
Top Bottom