Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thick As Thieves [Optiplex x Melevolence]

He paused for a moment to enjoy the view, her puffy anus, the velvety lips of her sex, winking just from getting her mouth fucked. Her soft, rotund cheeks jiggling when she moved. He laughed as she tried to order him around. "Oh I will, but don't act like you're not enjoying this too, I see you winking." He says, prodding her sex with a finger, kissing her great ass cheeks. He pulled his finger out of her and put it in his mouth, moaning, her pussy juices were delicious! He quickly buried his face, well, more like his whole head, in between her massive cheeks. He greedily inhaled her musk and the scent of her arousal, letting out a muffled moan, his cock already becoming hard again.

Penelope let out a low, heated groan when his finger began to slide into her nether. As if to give him a sample of the unmatchable delight he was going to experience, her walls came crashing down on his finger...squeezing the thin digit in a velvety, damp vice. His cock was going to melt like butter in there. "Mmph...it's YOUR fault." She retorted, sighing aloud at the familiar sensation of his face nestling between her ass. His inhaling causing her sensitive areas to tingle. Every exhale ruffling any fur it touched, his breath warm on her needy cunt. "W-we're going to need a stool or something..." She quivered in excitement. They both had the same thing on the brain though there was no denying she was too tall for him to mount without assistance.

He paused. She was right, tongue fucking her would be easy enough as her ass was level with his head, but actual fucking was out of the question. "I'll just stand on the river bank babe, no worries." He says, sticking out his tongue and licking between her cheeks, the delicious taste of her wet pussy and ass causing him to moan in pleasure.

"Mmm...we'll see if that's high enough, little man." She goaded though fell silent when his tongue came to play. It caught her off guard. She lowered her head, unable to help but let out a low and erotic whinny. "Oh! M-more of that!" She panted. Again, oral sex was not something her species did. Giving or receiving. The sensation of the wet, digital muscle on her sensitive spots sent a powerful shock through her entire body.

He grinned, spanking her thick, fat ass cheeks, making them jiggle as he flicked his tongue on her sweet, puffy anus. "Nn, you like that huh?" He says, sniffing her hole once more before stuffing his tongue inside her ass, moaning at the delicious taste.

"Y-Yeah...f-feels so strange but...somehow so good!" Her voice wavered in pleasure. The mare inhaled sharply when his tongue began to dig around in her butt, puffy anus parting so easily for him. She clenched her walls around his tongue, body trying to push the invader out but to no avail. "AH! T-thats filthy!"

Jesse couldn't help but grin as the mare reacted to his anal probing. He simply spanked her massive ass, making the cheeks bounce and jiggle on his face before he began pushing his tongue in and out of her needy hole, moaning at the delicious taste.

Penelope's eyes rolled back more when Jesse literally tongue fucked her ass. With every thrust of his tongue she'd clench her walls. letting her ass coil around his muscle to hold it inside of her a little longer. She whinnied deeply with each slap to her round bottom, pussy winking wider and her juices gushed out steadily, some splashing against his chest.

Jesse felt the equine beauty's juices splash on his chest, and he eagerly shifted his tongue, lapping up her sweet pussy juices with a moan. He was so horny, he couldn't take it anymore. He quickly looked around, and saw a fairly flat rock sticking out of the river's surface. "Quick, over there! I want to rut you in both holes!" He says, eagerly wading through the water to the rock he had mentioned.

Penelope gasped when his tongye finally ceased its assault on both her holes. She'd not realized she'd been holding her breath for several minutes, her jaw clenched. Panting now while her head spun, the mares body shuddered. It felt strange not having anything in either of her holes after his rather extensive feast. Peering back when she heard him beckon her, she spotted him nearing a rock poking up from the surface of the river, flat enough for him to stand on. Her legs trembled a little but she obeyed his command and moved in front of the rock, turning around to give him access to her rear again. Her tail shot up, moving to the side enough to present herself. "P-please...hurry!"

Jesse turned around once he stood on the rock, and quickly found his buxom equine beauty presenting herself to him once more. Her ass far surpassed that of any human woman in size. Beautiful, soft, chestnut mounds that jiggled in her anticipation as she begged him to fill her holes. He eagerly complied, grabbing both of her massive ass cheeks, making her ass fat squeeze between his fingers as he thrust his entire length inside her pussy, hissing in pleasure as her walls closed around him, massaging his cock and making the experience infinitely more pleasurable. "H-holy fuck, how are you making it so tight in there?"

Penelope braced herself. The human's hands grabbed her haunches and the warmth of his tip began to rub to her swollen sex. Even still it winked in excitement. Just as her pussy expanded his cock slammed forward...then her pussy slammed closed on instinct at feeling the male enter. her head lifted, eyes closing. She had to stifle the wild urge to whiny at the top of her lungs. She closed her pussy even harder, trying to crush his flesh in velvety, sopping wet pleasure. "NNnhg..." she let out a heavy groan instead. Her ass cheeks quivered cutely. "Hah...I don't know...I'm just like this...my body is making me clench up!"

Jesse watched as her ass cheeks wobbled. "Well whatever it is, keep doing it babe, it feels amazing." He says, beginning to thrust, his hips slapping against her large rump, making the cheeks deliciously ripple and jiggle with each thrust he made. He spanked her big brown ass, making the cheeks wobble. "Nn yeah, soon I'm going to be the first human to cum in your pony pussy, you like the thought of that huh?"

Penelope closed her eyes again, lowering her head as she allowed the human to rut into her like an animal. His hips loudly smacking against her sizable ass, his human cock swelling inside of her. It felt so good...the way his dick didn't overly stretch her. Hitting less deep than a stallion but it hit all the right spots despite that. She winced in bliss at his lewd spanking, her hips pushing back to root him inside her. She did her best to grind her hips a bit, letting out a soft but pleasured sigh. "Nnnm...y-you're so filthy! W-what if I somehow get pregnant!?" She huffed, biting her lip. She didn't think it was possible, though she wasn't exactly a normal horse either. "Hah...b-but...hah...d-do it...I want you to let it all out inside of me...not those cheap and gross whores, Ok?" She begged, the mare's pussy clenching up just the way he liked "Only in my pussy...cum!"

Jason was in heaven, the mare's pussy was the best he'd ever had, her huge, thick, equine ass at least twice as wide was, maybe even three times. He faltered a little when she brought up the idea of becoming pregnant from this. He doubted thwould happen. Even though she was a highly intelligent mare capable of human speech, she was still a horse, their genetics way too different to produce offspring. He laughed as she begged him to cum inside her, which he would do with great pleasure. "No more whores for me, you let me fuck you for free, and your huge, fat ass pit's human women to shame." He says, picking up the pace, her squeezing pussy and jiggling ass as she bounced back into him causing him to moan, his cock leaking pre. "I'm close babe, just a bit more, then I'm gonna cream that tight pony pussy for the first time. And then your sweet ass." He says, spanking it once more, causing the fat cheeks to ripple.

Penelope wasn't sure how much longer she could hold out. The human was humping her so furiously, hitting spots inside her pussy that stallions seemed to somehow neglect. The sheer vigor he exerted was unlike anything she'd ever felt. Her pussy continued to flex around him, begging silently for him to give her a precious reward. Her pink cunt gushed fluids from time to time, her body experiencing multiple, smaller orgasms that sent a visible shudder through her body. His spanking making her eyes roll back a bit. "Nnngh...I'm...g-going crazy...I...can't think!" She whinnied as yet another orgasm surged through her body, the equine's slick and tight cunt gripping his cock in a lewd yet violent embrace, milking his flesh hard.

Jesse felt the mare cum on his cock, her pussy tight and warm, but still slick enough thanks to her juices that Jesse could pound her hot cunt with ease. As he felt her orgasm surge through her body, it tightened her sex on his thick rod, causing him to thrust deep into her, moaning as his balls pumped his thick load into her eager hole. 'H-holy fuck that was incredible!" He says, giving her massive ass cheeks a loving squeeze.

Penelope felt her legs wobble a little as her orgasm finally began to fade but not before she felt Jason pour his load deep into her body. Her eyes rolled a bit once more as the heat flowed through her loins. It felt incredible when a male did this. She wondered if Human women loved it as much as animals did. How a male would thrust as deep as possible before releasing his seed, trying to get it as close to the womb as they could to ensure their seed could make the journey. Though his was highly unlikely to do anything even if they made the swim, the sensation was all that really mattered. She whinnied softly at his after climax spank, her tail flicking softly "Mmm...I...I'll say..." She moaned, ears lowering slowly. She felt the thick, white, Human goo oozing out of her already. She clenched up a little to try and keep it in but it was too late as the first few dregs leaked out, plopping into the water audible.

Jesse panted, allowing his still hard cock to rest in her pussy a little while longer before pulling out, a few blobs of his cum dripping into the stream, being slowly taken down, swirling around in the sparkling afternoon water as they did. He pulled aside the mare's thick ass cheeks, seeing her sex coated with a layer of his hot, sticky seed turning him on. "Fuck baby, I've never had someone make me cum like you just did. Do you think I can try fucking your ass? It shouldn't be too hard for you to take, you're so much bigger than me you'll hardly feel a thing. And if I'm going to be honest, I've fantasized about fucking this beautiful, huge ass for months now." He says, kissing her ass cheeks with a grin.

Back
Top Bottom