Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Can you hear them? |Lagertha x Kosmik_Khoas|

Vince closed his eyes and rested his cheek against her head as she embraced him. He hadn't spoken of that event since shortly after it happened, he hadn't even allowed himself to think about what was taken from him for more than a fleeting moment at a time over the last eight years. It was always to painful to linger on. Now he had shared the story with someone and even though it tore at him inside, he felt relief in letting go of some of that pain.

Wrapping his arms around her he returned her embrace firmly enough to slightly squish her soft breasts against his chest holding her in silence for a moment. "Don't." He said turning his face to kiss the side of her head. "Don't compare our suffering Mixie, we have both been hurt by the people we cared about, we have both lost family. It's a useless exercise to compare suffering. It is all painful and unfair."

"I may no be able to save you from them Mixie, but I can be by your side so you never have to face them alone again." His voice was quite but strong, full of promise that was felt though the link. "It pains me that you know so much pain in your life for one still so young, and to have had to deal with it all on your own. It isn't right and you will never have to go through it again. You are part of the Tribe now. You also have the pack now who will all look after you as family, and go to any lengths to protect you, just as we would for any other one of us. You now have me, and nothing short of death will change that. Even if you reject my bond." He said the sincerity in his voice near tangible.

Vince allowed her to pull away but kept his hands resting against the small of her back. He looked her in the face despite her not meeting his gaze. "I am twenty-nine." He answered simply. "I don't and does it really matter? Weres can live upwards to three centuries if they don't get themselves killed first, and why does it matter where you came from. It was a place of lies, pain, and loneliness, what matters is where you are now and where you will be going." Vince shook his head no and took a slow breath. "It was the reason that stood out most among all the reasons that I had to choose you to imprint on. It is hard to explain because I don't clearly understand it myself there was something that pulled me to you, all of me, man and beast. Mind, body, and soul. It was a tug that I couldn't ignore, even through my blood rage." Vince reached up and cupped her face when she finally looked to him. Using his thumbs he wiped away the tears that flowed down her pail cheeks and rested his forehead against hers.

"Because it is what I do, and everything that is me tells me to, if you don't want to exist then I will just have to give you a reason to change that. You are mine Mixie and I will not allow myself to let you wallow in this pain anymore." With his final word he pulled her face to his, taking her mouth in a deep kiss.

Dropping his hands from her face he started to unbutton the shirt she was in, after the second button though he just grabbed it and tore it open, the soft clicking of buttons hitting the floor sounding as they flew away. Pulling away from the kiss on her lips he quickly moved his mouth to her neck and began to lay hot heavy kisses on her pale skin while pushing the shirt off her shoulders leaving her naked and straddling his lap.

Hands moving to her hips he gripped them and with little effort in moving her ground her against the bulge in his now entirely to tight shorts he had borrowed. Again and again he moved her hips to rub her over his constrained erection. Sliding her down to sit just below the bulge, he reached to the front of the shorts and with a flex of his arm simply tore the restraining fabric away freeing his erection. It sprang free and slapped against Mixie's stomach, the head resting above her belly button. He was at least twelve inches long and thicker than Mixie could wrap a single hand around.

Retaking her hips in his large hand he pulled her forward again, parting her lips with his erection and grinding her against the length of it. Moving his hip in time with how he moved hers, he ground their bodies together, each motion causing his length to press against her clit, and his breathing to grow heavier. Pleasure, passion, and desire rippling through the bond as he continued to rub her hot sex over his hard cock.

With a shift of his hips he rolled them both over of the bed so she was on her back with him over her still between her thighs. Looking down at her while holding himself up on his knees and one hand he reached between them and guided the head of his cock to her entrance. Slowly he pushed himself against her parting her inner lips around the head as he pressed his way against her tight hole. With a low growl he finally pushed the tip inside of her and dropped his face to her neck, biting her hard, but not enough to break skin.

It felt odd having him wrap his arms around her, her being in this position. She wondered why she was even bothering to have such a conversation with him. Then again Mixie could feel the pain he had endured and perhaps that was why they were having this moment at all.

"Why not? I get that our sufferings are different but yours seems worse." Mixie did not really like the fact he was telling her not to compare their suffering. Perhaps in a way Vince did not wish to admit his life had been worse. Then again, Vince had been able to experience love, acceptance, and Mixie had never had either in her young life. Vince had also been older when he had experience his pain, and Mixie had never experienced any sort of compassion until now.

"I don't want to be part of anything though." Mixie had come to terms with that. She had come to terms with being locked up, being on medications, being alone save for her friends when they weren't freaking out. She had wished for once though, she could see Sara smile without tears in her life, or CiCi laugh without medication in her veins and anger in her heart. As much as she had hated Ling, Ling had not deserved to die either. Then again, one could argue when it was someone's time to die it was their time.

Mixie's brows furrowed when he mentioned breaking the bond. OH lordie how she had tried. Tried to push any doubt in her mind that she wanted him. Tried to tell herself she didn't need to exist or live, so there was no point in keeping this bond to him. Then again, Kasto's words played painfully in her mind on repeat. 'Your soul has to be one hundred percent sure you don't want to be imprinted by them. Mixie hated thinking her soul wanted this, needed this, and was forcing her into admitting she would accept this. "I don't want your bond." Mixie admitted, she had said as much in her dream to Kasto. "Yet for whatever reason I still have it and can't get rid of it or object it." Mixie looked away agitated at the notion. She did not wish to admit Kasto had warned her as much. It made the girl wonder if she did reject the bond at some point if he could re-imprint on her. Perhaps that was possible.

"Well until you scratched and bit me I would have lived a human life." Mixie wanted to be hateful in her words, but in a way she couldn't. Wasn't this what humans feared the most? Death? She had watched so many of the girls in the hospital reading vampire books, longing to have their minds fixed and be turned into something that might allow them to live longer. "So it does matter to me." Mixie did admit that, but now she had knowledge she would live way longer than she wanted to. "You are strange." Mixie closed her eyes dipping her head down. Most humans would wait until they knew someone to waste their lives with them, but she was learning quickly this was not how weres were. Then came the words that in a way Mixie had wished she had not heard. Maybe this was what her soul had known the moment when she had saw him, even though she was frightened. She knew was someone was coming for her that night, though Mixie had expected it to be her siblings or a doctor.

"But I.." Mixie was going to protest that she really did not want a reason to live, even if he wanted her to. Mixie was caught off guard when he silenced her with a kiss. Mixie could already feel the entirity of the pack, and in a way was certain what her last dream had been about with Ozier; all the voices, all the sentences and thoughts, all the different colors associated with each one. She wasn't sure how many there were, or different variations of the colors, and Mixie was trying her best to not think about it or accept it. It was there though, the feeling of everyone in the pack, the knowledge that she would turn in the next night at the full moon. It was more than overwhelming with the fact she was still detoxing from medications the previous night, and was too weak to stand up by herself or fight Vince. There was also this form of electricity that Mixie could feel when he kissed her now. Though this had been apparent the first time he had kissed her, Mixie had not really paid much attention to it. It may be the fact they were having a serious painful moment that it was more abrupt this time.

Her body tensed when he started to unbutton her shirt in the middle of the kiss. More so when he tore the clothing from her frame like he had moments before. It seemed Vince had little notion or care for the clothing materials he so readily would tear through. Her muscles tensed as she listened to the buttons bounce on the ground. She looked at him with furrowed confused brows when he pulled back from the kiss and started kissing her neck. There it was, more sparks flying when he touched her. Mixie was so wound up in confusion that she didn't really notice him pushing off her shirt until he gripped her hips.

A gasp left her lips when his fingers dug into the soft skin of her hips. She tensed further, head leaning back to look at the ceiling as he ground against her. Her thighs tensed at the feeling it was...different. Enjoyable, odd, exhausting, overwhelming, frightening. Her hands were on his chest, her arms tensed as her palms pressed firmly against his chest when he slide her down in front of his erection. What was worse than feeling herself sparking, getting wet between her legs, was this feeling of want and need she was getting from his bond, his anticipation. Mixie felt uncomfortable when he tore his shorts off and released his thick member that pressed against her stomach. Her stomach tensed, and a new level of fear washed over her.

Her breathing intensified as he rolled them on the bed, placing her under him. She was shocked at this, the overwhelming nature of it all as she could feel what he was feeling through the bond. She could feel it; his pleasure, her own pleasure as he rubbed his stiff member against her wet entrance and against her clit. She shivered, breathing in to try to calm herself as her hands gripped his arms. Then he was gripping himself, and her body knew before she did what he was planning as he shoved inside of her. That large head pressing against her wet slit, parting her and popping his head inside of her. She breathed rapidly, frightened, and she knew he was trying to calm her down as he bit her neck. Her body flexed, her walls tensing as she gasped from the biting and the sound of his growl.

"S-Stop!" Mixie was overwhelmed with all of this. Last night had been too much, she had admitted things she didn't want to, she had learned things she didn't need to and now..Vince was trying hard to show her she belonged with him, that he wasn't giving up that he was going to give her some form of reason to want to live. "I can't." Mixie said finally, she was scared, confused, this was all too much and her hands were on him trying to press him away. He had just admitted how he had loved someone else, had made love to her the night before he had changed. Mixie wasn't even ready to change like he must have been, and she was still a virgin in comparison to him.​

He stopped for just a moment when she called out weakly for him to. Releasing his bite on her neck he licked the light red spot. "Why?" He asked and slowly pushed himself a little more into her, shivering in pleasure at how tightly she squeezed around him. "You can't hide the fact that you enjoy this. You may not understand but you do enjoy it all the same, I can smell your arousal. I can hear your heart fluttering in your chest like a bird, your breathing quickening ever so slightly. I can feel how your body reacts to my touch. All of this tells me you want this more than you will admit to yourself Mixie, and I have not even mentioned what I feel through the bond." He said with a grin.

Slowly he pushed deeper into her, easing himself inside her so he wouldn't hurt her. "You can, you are just afraid that someone will make you want to live after so long of accepting that you will never be wanted by anyone, and now you are faced with having someone willing to lock their soul to yours." He nibbled at her ear as he pulled out of her slowly. "You are afraid to feel something other than the misery you have known you entire life." Vince moved his hips forward again pushing back into her going a little deeper this time. The link between all but thrummed with emotion and sensations. Her pleasure, fear, confusion, anxiety, his, passion, desire, concern, all mixed with the shared physical sensations of his bites and kisses, her taking him inside her for the first time.

Lifting his head Vince looked down into Mixie's eyes. His eyes had gone completely black except a small point in the middle of each that was the purest of white. As soon as their eyes met their bond seemed to redouble the sensations, like an echo over and echo, cascading untold pleasure over Mixie. Moving a hand to her chest he cupped her full breast, fondling it under his large hand, his palm rubbing over her pink nipple. The sensation was magnified several times over by the new intensity of the bond.

"If you didn't want my bond you should be able to just break it, after all I have no connection to you do I? There is no reason for your soul to want to be attached. For your body to ache for me if all you want is to die is there?" His voice came out in a low growl as he pushed his hips forward and met resistance inside her. "Stop lying to yourself girl, because you cannot lie to me." He said driving his hips forward in a rough thrust, tearing past her virginity and burying himself to the base in one fell swoop with a low growl of pure pleasure.

Stopping for a moment to allow her to adjust to the sudden intrusion inside of her he smiled down at her, something animal like in nature. "Admit it girl, you just want to be taken by someone and made theirs. To be needed, wanted, loved, and now that you are looking that person right in their face you are scared." Vince's black eyes, with the white pupil bore into her golden orbs, like he was looking directly into her soul, which wasn't far from the truth.

Vince began to move his hips again using long deep strokes to fill her. His hand on her breasts massaged with more vigor, kneeding the giving flesh and teasing her taunt nipple. "Cry out for me." He growled against her neck as he laid a trail of hot kisses from her ear to her shoulder, across the hollow of her throat and back up the other side of her neck.

Mixie's eyes fluttered for a bit when he stopped, at least fro a moment to ask her why. She looked at him trying to catch her breath as he shoved into her slowly. A soft whine came from her lips, her legs tensing and pulling up slightly. Her face turned red in embarrassment when he told her what he could smell and hear. "S-Shut up!" Mixie was angry, she wanted him to stop but he was right, her body was reacting in a way that it longed to be loved to be touched to be wanted. Mixie was just too hot headed and stubborn to admit such a thing. Mixie's brow twitched as he grinned speaking about the bond. It was bad enough she could feel the emotions he had and put through the bond she didn't like that he could feel hers.

Her head jerked back a surprised yelping moan leaving her as she twisted uneasy under him. "Shut up! You don't know me!" Vince was saying things like he had been analyzing her since he'd taken her here. Mixie didn't want to be having this conversation, didn't want him to be trying to give her a reason to live. Her shoulders bunched as he nibbled on her ear, like he knew her weak spots already. At least she could let out some form of a sigh when he pulled slightly out. Mixie was trying to fight the sensations she was feeling, not to mention the feeling she was receiving from his bond to her and his speaking was only make her less uneasy. Her body jerked, surprised and over taken with the rippling pleasure as he shoved his hips forward. Another surprised sound escaping her. "Fuck you." Mixie spat when he suggested she was afraid to feel anything else. "I don't want this."

A gulp rolled down Mixie's throat as he lifted his head to look down at her. Some of his hair fell forward, tickling her shoulders, but it was the look in his eyes that frightened her. Her whole body, soul, existence, shuddered at the look he gave her. Something about it made the link worse, made it painfully too much and impossible to ignore. "St.." Mixie couldn't think. She knew she should be angry and her brows remained furrowed but she couldn't think of words to come up with or how to react when this happened. Not to mention the way he gripped one of her bare breasts, his hand fitting around it perfectly. Mixie tried closing her eyes turning her head away in hopes it might break the tripled feeling of the bond, but it did nothing more than give her a bit of ease.

Mixie's lapsed a few times, like she was panicking. Mixie had wondered why the bond hadn't broken whenever he first had imprinted on her. Now she knew, perhaps her soul was trying to tell her something. It wasn't like she hadn't felt a similar pull like he had expressed, but it frightened her. And she shook her head back and forth madly as he pressed forward. Her left leg picking up, planting firmly on the bed before her right followed suit. Anyway to make this more comfortable, that much she knew he wasn't going to to stop, especially when he pushed against a thin piece of skin. "F-Fuck you." Mixie finally got the words out, that she had been trying to think of for the last couple of seconds as her hands found the skin on his back under his shoulder blades. Her nails dug in, but they only pierced the skin with a cry of high pain when he thrusted forward and pierced the skin. Easily he had claimed his territory, despite her fighting and protests. She could feel her eyes roll back in her head in shock, blood trickled down his back mimicking much the same blood that wrapped around his cock and dripped out of her.

Her nails only dug in deeper as he started to move now that he hand broken the skin between her legs she had clung onto for so many years. Nostrils flared behind gritted teeth as he spoke, heavy breathing. Mixie was trying to keep herself together, to not let him win and stop herself from making those obnoxious noises. However there was something about the way the bond felt when he told her to cry over, another wave of pleasure pouring into her overwhelming and crippling her. Her lips parted in surprise as her feet slipped against the mattress, moans and loud whimpers leaving her like a wounded animal as he continued. Her head tilted to his kiss, her face turning away from him as her body shook in a fit of pleasure, pain, exhaustion, anger, fear, anxiety, stress, hate, confusion, mistrust and passion.​

Vince shook with the power of the connection he had forced open between them. Her deepest feelings, thoughts, desires, flowed into him. Everything that was her was laid bare to his mind. He had looked directly onto her soul and saw everything she was in that look. He knew her pain, her fears, her confusion. He learned about her dreams, the men who haunted them, the wolves that hunted her in her nightmares, the demons that had plagued her. Her deceased father, her deceitful mother, the hospital, her friends, her wishes of their well being, the pain of losing the girl Vince had killed despite not caring much for her. With that soul gaze he saw the beauty below him in a way that no one else ever had. He had restrained though, only looking in and not reflecting his soul to her. Not yet. She had already been though so much, something that intense would do more harm than good, but he would let her see him as he saw her one day.

Smirking when she looked away he knew the connection would remain intensified for at least another hour regardless of what either did. His eyes reverted back to their natural dark brown. A low hiss escaped from between his teeth as her nails cut into his back causing him to buck his hips forward, his head pressing against her cervix. Rolling his head in a slow circle while growling in a highly sexual way he licked his teeth. "You know just how I like it Mixie." He said in a deep bass.

Sliding out of her until only his head was left inside her he drove his hips forward in a fast, hard drive, touching the deepest parts of her sex. Again he repeated the action, watching her free breast bounce with the force of his thrust. "I will play rough with you if that is what you desire." He said letting go of her breast and grabbing her legs behind the knees.

Keeping inside of her he rose to 'stand' on his knees, bringing her legs up with him so her lower body was lifted from the bed. Pushing her legs down do her knees almost touched her chest he looked down at her with a satisfied grin. "I hope you are ready for this." He said and without any further waiting he began to drive himself deep and fast into her, each movement of his hips causing his cock to press firmly against her inner walls and over the tiny spot inside her at the front of her vagina, her g-spot with every thrust in and pull out.

He steadily sped up his thrusting, until their bodies were meeting with a smack of bare skin on skin, deep moans and low growls of pleasure rolling coming from Vince as he took his new mate for the first time.

Sani sighed and walked from the kitchen into his living room. Going into the side table drawer he drew out a pipe and leather pouch of tobacco and a pack of matches. Walking outside into the first light of daybreak he packed his pipe. Striking a match he held it to the bowl and puffed on it several times getting a cherry going before exhaling a pale blue plume of sweet smelling smoke into the air. "Damned kids. Couldn't they have at least waited until they got to his house." He muttered while trying his best to block out the sounds and scents coming from his house as he walked away puffing on his pipe, a hint of a smile at the corner of his wrinkled mouth.

Angi's eyes snapped open at Mixie's cry of pleasure and pain. "That fucking prick!" She growled and tossed herself over in the bed and pulled the pillow over her head to drown out the sounds coming from down the hall. It helped a good deal, her hearing not as keen as it would be after she changed. "Tomorrow I am going to make you pay for this big brother. This is fucking traumatizing." She growled and made a pointed effort to breath solely from her mouth. It was bad enough to be hearing their shared sounds of pleasure, she didn't need to smell the raw passion of sex in the air."

Outside of the house any of the shifted weres that ventured close enough to Sani's house in their patrols were greeted by the sounds of the lovemaking taking place inside. The wolves of the pack shared sent the news to the others, laughter in their sendings, though they kept them away from the two inside, there would be ample time later to embarrass their Alpha and new pack member after they had finished, none of them saw any reason to interrupt what was going on.

It was terrifying, that Mixie wasn't in control at all, that she knew something was wrong. She had easily been trying to fight the emotions, the feelings he was presenting to her. There had been something in the look, and Mixie would most likely reluctantly ask him about it later. She knew she could feel some sort of twinge in the bond, like someone had tied rope around her waist and was pulling her towards him.

Sweat was starting to form her body, one ran between her brows. She could feel everything, every inch of him inside of her, stretching her walls and him pressing towards the very back of her. His hips pressed against her own, and her walls clenched him as she whimpered. Her legs shook as he rolled his hips against her, her nails slipping and clawing more of his back as he spoke. The way he spoke in such a low tune made her whole body shiver with another whine.

Her head jerked back with a cry as he pulled out only to drive into her roughly, her legs lifting off the bed in surprise. Her eyes closed tightly, tears forming in her eyes from the feelings, it was too much but Mixie couldn't think at all or react to anything he said. Her nails made thin lines on his back, drawing more blood as he moved to grip her legs.

Mixie's hands shook when he moved to sit up more and pulled her with him. Her hands snapped, gripping his arms. Her eyes snapped open for a bit blinking as she panted trying to get her breathing back in order. Legs flexed in his hands, trying to kick up as he pushed them down. She gulped, her head still tilted back so she wasn't looking at him. She shook, scared, excited, tensed, as he spoke. Muscles tensed everywhere preparing herself for what was next, but it wasn't enough. Mixie's lips parted, eyes wide open, as she cried in surprise. She contorted under him as he pounded into her, pressing against a sweet spot that sent shivers and sparks flying through her body. "Ah-Hah!" Mixie cried unable to form any words at his assault.

Her hair was sticking to her, her feet kicking in the air as her stomach started to clench. It felt like her heart might force it's way through her chest at this rate, and her breasts were already as sore as between her legs from the bouncing they were enduring. His own moans and pleasures only made Mixie tense further, closing in on her own ultimate pleasure that frightened her.​

Vince moaned as she tensed around him and every time she moved around under him he let out a satisfied, primal growl and aimed to hit the same spot again to see if he could get her to twitch in the same way. He challenged himself to keep her speechless and to earn greater cries of pleasure from her. It became a game to drive her body mad with pleasure. She had never known such pleasure before so he wasn't going to hold out on her just because she was afraid experience it.

Smiling as he felt her quickly approaching her climax he changed up his position. Leaning forward bearing his weight against her thighs so her knees were pressed nearly to her ears he hooked his arms around her thighs and took her bouncing breasts into his hands fondling the soft mounds, teasing her pert pink nipples between his fingers and thumbs, rolling and pinching them as he drove himself faster and harder into her.

Being over a foot and a half taller than her he easily lowered his face to hers over her almost doubled over body and took her lips in a forceful kiss. As his pressed his lips to hers he let out a throaty growl. His body tensed monetarily and he thrust his hips forward burying himself as deeply into her as he could and came. His cock throbbed inside her over and over, as spurt after spurt of his hot seed was poured into her filling her completely.

Pulling his lips from hers he gave her a peck of a kiss on her lips and while staying inside her repositioned them so she was no longer doubled over and could breath easier. "Still want to not exist?" He asked with a cocky smirk on his face.

Sweat was coursing all over her body, much like when he had found her, there was no clothing to cling to her form, only her hair. Some of it was spread on her face, some collected on her breasts, more hair was pinned beneath her shoulders and the bed. Mixie only continued to whine, whimper, louder and louder the more he hit that same spot, she was reluctant to the pleasure, to that weird surging feeling that almost felt like she had to pee.

The pressure of him leaning down against her, forcing her into a more exposing position. This way she felt everything, and it was much more powerful than before as he shoved into her. "S.." Mixie couldn't think, she was gasping for breath. It was hard to breath in this new found position, and she was panicking as her thighs tensed, her stomach curling. There was too many sensations, too many gateways of pleasure that he was hitting all at once and..

The kiss only made her panic further as she neared her orgasm. She could feel him throbbing, twitching inside of her, the pulse through his cock mixing with her own. The hot heated kiss full of fiery passion as she clawed at his arms, his shoulders and neck to try to latch to him. Anything to get herself to feel like she might not fall off the face of the planet at that moment. Mixie's body knew he was close, but she panicked as she twisted against him and contorted in such a way that might pain her later. There was no room to move, no way out, trapped as she was as she cried, screamed really, against his lips as the waves of pleasure finally built up to their last stop. Her pussy twitched, her legs convulsing as she cried and squirted against him right before he pressed inside her for the final time to cum inside of her. Time seemed to not exist in that moment as they both climaxed, as the feeling of something warm stirred in her belly.

Mixie was staring at the ceiling, her body glistening, her hands rested on the bed in a manner of defeat. His skin and blood still lingered under her short nails, and her body had completely relaxed. There was spots stirring in her vision as he gave her more room to breath but she didn't reply when he spoke, trying to ask her a question she couldn't think to respond to.

It took a while, a few couple flickers of her lashes before she was slowly started to come to. She knew she was angry, and weakly she slapped his chest. Still, Mixie couldn't really more her lips to form words, but she knew what she was thinking or what she could think. I'll kill him. She was angry as she panted continuing to come down from her high.​

Vince smirked when she couldn't answer him, and actually chuckled when she weakly hit him. Looking at his scratched up shoulders he smiled. "You did quite a number on me Mixie." He said as the shallow wounds began to close leaving only the trails of blood as evidence. Reaching to his stomach he ran two fingers over his soaked torso and brought her juices to his mouth. His tongue flicked out over his glistening fingers with a low throaty growl of satisfaction. "I am going to have to enjoy this from the source sometime." He said giving her a wink.

Slowly he moved away from her, his semi erect cock sliding from her tight pussy, a trail of their mixed fluids leaking out of her. Laying beside her on his side he brushed the hair from her face, and tucked it behind her ear. "I take it from your squirting and lack of words it was far better than you thought it could be, and through our link I know you want to rip my throat out and use it like a bendy straw." He said with a grin.

Shimmying down on the bed a little he rolled so his arm was over her and his shoulder and part of his chest rested on her stomach, he laced a leg between hers half pinning her to the bed. The arm draped across her lazily moved to cup her right breast and fondle it, his thumb rolling the still taunt nipple around under it.

Vince moved his mouth to her left breast and started to lick the slightly salty skin all over, giving her soft globe occasional nips and suckles randomly, once even taking her nipped lightly between his front teeth and slowly lifting his head so they raked lightly over the stiffened bud.

"The link." He said after her nipple escaped his teeth. "It is fully connected." He said wrapping his lips around the nipple and aerola, suckling it while rolling his tongue over it in his mouth. Pulling away with a slight wet pop he looked up at her. "You have accepted me Mixie. We are connected by a bond now that can only be broken by death."

It was surprising Mixie had been able to draw blood from him, her nails had been cut short, to the point there was really no free edge. Then again that hadn't stopped the other girls in the hospital from harming themselves. Mixie's eyes closed, her breathing starting to catch up to her as he spoke. It was hard to even move, but Mixie was slowly being able to move her arms and legs.

The feeling of him pulling out of her was painful, confusing, lonely, terrible, relieving. Mixie's hand covered her drenched pussy, the lingering of his cum and her cum with blood dripping and coating the hand that covered it. Her eyes opened, glaring at him as he laid down next to her and pushed her long hair behind her ear. "F-Fuck you." Mixie said with a hateful look.

She grunted when he pinned her to the bed, wiggling under him but now that she had orgasmed she felt weaker than before, tired, disgusting. Mixie felt like she needed a new bath, clothes, and to get out of here. Still, the moment his hand touched her breast and played with her hard nipple she shivered and twisted. If that wasn't enough, Vince's mouth was soon on the nipple forcing Mixie to moan in surprise. She clenched her teeth together, moving her hands to his shoulder to push him.

Head tilting back with a surprised whimpering groan as he nibbled on that sensitive flesh and racked his teeth against it. Was he trying to keep her worked up? "G-Get off me!" It felt like her nipple was going to rip off as he let go of it to speak. 'The link' was enough to make Mixie freeze. She had felt something, weird when he was taking her. That feeling of rope being around her waist keeping her tied to him, and the feeling hadn't gone away. It made her gulp when he finally told her why she was having that feeling. "What?!" Mixie was agitated, annoyed. However she could feel his relief, his enjoyment and happy all through the link. She shivered as he sucked on her nipple but she dug her nails into his shoulders and pushed him back. "Get the fuck off me Vince! I'm not Ajei!" Mixie almost screamed the words, she was so livid. It didn't matter that he had done that weird trick with his eyes, made her in a way complete the connection, Mixie was pissed.​

Sighing at her screamed words he looked up at her with a calm expression. "Of course you are not Ajei, I watched her get murdered in front of me while I was helpless to do anything about it. Ajei is dead and nobody can replace her. I will feel her loss for the rest of my life." He spoke calmly to Mixie, even the link reflected the calm in his voice.

"Why are you so angry? What do you have to be so angry about anymore Mixie? You blame me for something you accepted. I have no power over your decision to accept me, that was your choice. Stop running like a frightened child and accept your life isn't what you thought it was. Getting pissed at the only person that can and wants to understand you and be with you isn't going to help you feel better girl."

Grabbing her lower jaw he turned her head to face him. "Get over yourself. I have looked directly at your soul and seen you in ways that no one ever can, not even the spirits of the departed that reside in your dreams. I saw everything Mixie. You are strong yes, but you are not as tough as you act."

It was moments like this that Garai hated the full fatherly bond Kasto had cast onto him. If Kasto had been alive he would have taken some of the burden, but Garai could still play the painful scene all too well in his head. He knew Mama thought Mixie's mother had been the only one to kill Kasto, but everything Garai brought it up Yasmine called him a liar. Of course Yasmine would win, she was blood, and Mama looked all too fondly at the girl now that Kasto was dead.

Fucking Yasmine. I'll tear her throat out for what she's done! Garai knew no one would or could hear his thoughts anymore. As he had felt empty the moment he had renounced the pack. No doubt Yasmine new of his betrayal, but she had betrayed the pack so many times that Kasto would be proud of Garai.

'Garai..Find her, protect her. She'll need you when I leave..I give you my side of the bond, so you will know what I feel...' Garai's eyes were closed, remembering Kasto clinging onto him, bloody, wounded. Garai had told him to shut up, to save his breath, but Kasto had already known this was a possibility. 'I imagined worlds were she'd grow up with us. Where she would be safe...but there were worlds were I wasn't there for her, and neither were you. There were worlds where she died to Yasmine, and worlds were she lived without me' Garai remembered this conversation too, when Kasto had been fully well. He had known that the end was coming with the way things had played out in this life, but he told this to Garai after seeing Mixie at a party one day. Mixie of course wouldn't remember, she had been too young.

Garai growled at the image, but it wasn't just that. His nose turned up sniffing something in the air. Between the bond he could feel some of Mixie's anxiety, but it was nothing like Vince would feel. Garai twisted his head looking into the distance of where the house was, but this wasn't the smell he was picking up. The sun had finally come over the hills, clouds of all sorts of color playing in the distance as Garai got on all fours. He looked at the gate, the one that separated the reservation.

Teeth snarled around his shoulder, catching him off guard. Garai yelped in pain, twisting his head to see the large wolf that held him in his grasp. Fear pinged in Garai's wolf face as he looked at the beast lifting him off the ground. Golden eyes staring back at him. He had expected Yasmine to send Nero, but instead she had sent someone else.

REBA! Garai cried in his head as he twisted trying to snap his teeth on Reba's throat. Reba was bigger, stronger, and easily tossed Garai up into the air. His jaws were open as Garai fell right into them. THUNK! The loud wet sound of Garai's body clashing into Reba's teeth sounded, echoing as Garai screamed and howled in pain. However, Reba wasn't acting naturally. Just like Nero had changed over the years. What had Yasmine done?

Garai was thrown on the ground a few feet away. He looked up, shaking, bloody. A mixture of flesh and fur was stuck into Reba's large mouth. Reba was on top of the rock, and in the distance Garai could see Yasmine's eyes along with Nero's. It was then that he noticed how Reba's eyes really looked. No pupils. Just golden like he was possessed.

Garai knew there was something dark about Kasto's bloodline, as well as something light, but he had only witnessed so little. Kasto had refused to discuss anything else and even when they were fully bounded, Kasto had easily learned how to cover up some of his thoughts and memories. Now this made Garai question everything. What the fuck was Yasmine and how was she possessing Reba?

Yasmine's nose lifted, as if an order, and Reba snarled before dashing forward to finish the job.​

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

Mixie shivered at how calm he felt, both his words and the link. He was confident, happy, amused in some sort of degree at her. Her brows furrowed as she almost growled at him. "You did that weird thing with your eyes and I couldn't think or resist!" Mixie proclaimed, hot headed as always. "So yeah I'll fucking blame you Vince! You knew what you were doing when I said I couldn't and you did that...UGH! Just get off me!" She twisted around under him weakly, her head pointed away form him. She didn't want to look at him, she felt like she was going to spit venom at him.

"Fuck you Vince!" Mixie slapped him hard across the face, along with digging her nails into his cheek and drawing blood. "You think everyone is your fucking play thing and should do what you want and say! I don't want to feel better! I want you off of me!"

Mixie fought him when he gripped her jaw. She could feel the way the bond thrummed with her anger, and the way his calm washed over it trying to calm it. Mixie's eye twitched when he forced her to look at him. It was bad enough she was pinned down under him still. Her nose wrinkled up, her teeth barring when he spoke about her getting over herself, about how he had seen everything. "You haven't fucking seen shit." It was still hard to be angry, the way the bond worked she could feel her own anger, and his own acceptance and worry. Mixie wanted to ignore it, but now it was harder to ignore how he felt with the bond fully formed. "Says the one who acts unbreakable and is worried over something that's pissed off at him." Mixie slammed her hands into his chest, beating him in a way to get him off her. She was hungry, sore, thirsty, dirty, angry, relieved, and exhausted.

"You can fucking think all you want that I have no reason to blame you for the bond fully forming. But I saw the way your eyes changed and the way it made everything change. So fuck you Vince, you know full well that that was the reason I accepted you!" Mixie knew in a way it was true, but she might have been to blame all the same. She couldn't break the bond no matter how many times she had repeated in her head that she didn't want or need him. Souls worked in mysterious ways, and it seemed both of theirs were working in strange ways.

Her head jerked to look at the wall when she heard painful howling. At first she had thought it had been Vince in the link that was in pain at her anger, but she wasn't too sure about that. "What was that?"​

Vince finally lost his patience and his anger radiated heat like a wild fire in the bond. Gripping her jaw tightly his fingers dug into her skin hard, the nails on his hands elongating into claws that threatened to break the skin. A threatening growl sounded from his chest and his lip drew back in a snarl revealing a mouthful of inhumanly sharp teeth. "ENOUGH!" He snarled out in a low growl. His dark eyes burning coals in their sockets as he moved to mount her, sitting on her hips holding her down under his bulk.

Lowering his face to her hear still growling he lowered his voice. "If you think that I would force something like this on you and burden myself with a selfish fucking creature like yourself for the fuck all of it then you are a stupid bitch Mixie, and if you think I am going to just allow you to continue to act this way while I try to help you accept what is going on in your life while trying to make you happy and keep you safe you are a REALLY stupid bitch." He said in a growling whisper.

Lifting his face so he was looking her in the eyes again he stared into her golden orbs. "What I did was a one way soul gaze. I did it to save you some trauma but clearly you enjoy to suffer." As he spoke his pupils started to bleed into the glowing red-orange of his irises, rapidly consuming the color and flooding into the whites of his eyes. Once his eyes were completely black orbs a white pupil began to form in the center and grow larger until nearly half his eyes were white holes in a sea of pitch black.

As he stared into her eyes a sensation of freezing cold washed over them, and their souls were opened to each other, everything that was Vince rushed into Mixie's mind.

A very young Vince with two people that could only be his parents. The first time Vince and Ajei meet, a few days after she was born. His entire childhood filled her mind. Him learning to walk, talk, play, hunt, everything, all his experiences, emotions, and thoughts. Good, bad, and everything in between.

As a child on several occasions Vince put himself between Ajei and danger, and went as far as suffering sever injury to make sure she wasn't hurt. He did the same for other children. There were also many times of happiness where he played like a normal child with the others of the tribe.

As the soul gaze went on. Vince was a barely eleven and was fighting with the tribe, they were under attack by human hunters. That night Vince took his first life, and four more after to protect his people. More memories of good times with the tribe, family and Ajei, who was in nearly every memory that Mixie was forced to watch.

A fifteen year old Vince screamed in rage and pain as he repeated stabbed a bone knife into the face and skull of an attack were that was mangling his other arm. Behind him Ajei held a very young Angi and there were two other dead bodies with multiple cuts and stab wounds. Vince looked like he had been dragged through a field of razor blades, but not a single wound was on either girl behind him.

The night before his change at the river. His first time with Ajei. The love he felt of her.

Years whipped by in Mixie's mind, showing her everything. His triumphs, failures, trials, pleasures, pains. The countless times he put everyone in front of him to ensure their safety and happiness. The way he loved his tribe, family, and Ajei.

She was shown the night that he lost most of his world and the pain of having so many loved ones taken from him in one night, the agony of having the imprinted bond snapped in the violent way he lost his. Followed by the all consuming rage that burned inside him.

She witnessed him killing his uncle in a gut wrenching way. How he hunted down and murdered the other attackers. How he spent the next several months hunting down the rest of the pack his uncle had joined to betray his family, murdering everyone they were connected to with soulless disregard to the loss of life. How after he found each and every one of them and made them beg for death over and over before finally giving it to them.

The emptiness he felt after his deeds were finished. The bottomless despair that threatened to drown him. His homecoming and appointment to pack leader as the Alpha and son of the former pack leaders.

His slow acceptance of what he lost and the rebuilding of himself as a person. The focus he poured into Angi and the pack. The constant fight to maintain the blood thirsty beast he had become in his quest for revenge.

Several more times through the years the Tribe was challenged by outside packs and tribes and each time Vince stood as their champion and spared not a single life of those that refused to surrender to him that challenged him or threatened his loved ones. Mercy was something he longer had for his enemies. To fight Vince was to put your life on the line, defeat meant death.

This continued. Until the events of the morning where Vince looked into Mixie's soul while keeping his veiled to hers. She was shown that his feelings towards her were pure and unquestionable. He wanted her on a level that went beyond comprehension. A compulsion of his very being to be with her that he himself could not explain. His desire to protect her, like he did everyone else that he cared about, regardless of what happened to himself.

Almost as quickly as it started it ended, and closed his eyes for a few second before opening them again. They had returned to normal. Letting go of her face he got off of her and then off the bed. "Go take a shower." He said to her in a distant tired voice.

As Reba lunged for a killing blow he was intercepted by a trashcan lid sized paw that hit him with the force of a car. The sound of the wolves bones snapping could be heard on impact and he was sent careening several dozen yards away in a heap. A massive black form stood over Garai, at least 14 feet tall. A roar erupted from the monster standing above him. Dropping onto all fours so that it stood with Garai under it's massive body. Looking at wolves on the other side of the reservation gate the bear gave another roar in challenge.

From behind on either side of Yasmine howls sounded and the Coyotes trotted up from one side yipping and barking in excitement of the oncoming fight. On the other thee massive female mountain lions stalked towards the wolves, lips curled in snarling growling and hisses.

Two more werebears showed up and took places on either side of Sani. From the houses came the wolf pack howling to one another as the converged into a group and ran to the fence bounding over it and slowing to a walk towards Yasmine.

The last to come up was the stocky Mexican. As he walked towards Yasmine and Nero he stripped, the entire time a murderous toothy grin of his face. As he drew closer his torso began to elongate and his skin looked to harder and form scales. His face pushed forward and kept growing out. Falling to all fours the man started to turn a shade a green. In a few moments he was a giant crocodile that could easily snap any of the weres present in half with its jaws, and they were trained on the two that had come to attack his home.

Vince always seemed to put on that he had a ton of patience, but with the entirety of the bond Mixie could tell it was fragile. It was really when he snapped, that face he made, the way he pinned her down like a kill and said that one word that caused her to shudder and wince. It wasn't just the voice of her mate, she could tell as the bond rattled, it was the command of the Alpha in him that stirred her. Mixie was only starting to realize what she had accepted, what awaited her with him.

"I'm not stupid or a bitch!" Mixie almost growled the words back at him. He thought she was selfish? Perhaps maybe Mixie was. She didn't see the point of existing when she wasn't even sure what she would turn into or what awaited her. All she was given was encrypted messages, memories that no longer existed. However, it still seemed to hurt when he called her such things. Had she really made him think that? Is that what he really thought of her? That he couldn't believe he was stuck with her?

She stilled when he looked into her soul, boring his soul into her own mind. It was like she was watching a movie, except from his point of view. Everything he saw, he tasted, touched, experienced..Every moment Mixie was help captive in, watching each event of his life play out. She got to see Ajei, how Vince had felt about her, how they had grown up together, how they had always been together. They had been so perfect for one another, meant to be as some might say and then..

The painful memories seemed to be the worst and Mixie twisted under him as she witnessed everything bad in his life he had endured. The way his uncle had betrayed them. The terrible gut wrenching, heartless feeling of losing Ajei. The way the beast had over taken him and consumed him raw. Mixie was fearful, tears welding in her eyes, it was like all her pain twisting combining with his times ten as he lost Ajei...

She watched, helpless as the rest of the events unfolded. The lost way, the rage that had walked around way, killing everyone that had betrayed him, becoming the Alpha of the pack. The last eight years all leading up to the night he had found her, the pull her had felt towards her. Mixie could see herself, through his eyes, the scared frightened girl she was. The way she beat herself up, the helplessness, and everything that had happened today. Him imprinting on her in the bath, wanting her. The pull towards he felt when she was having a nightmare, the way he sat next to her worried when Garai spoke to her. The want and compassion, the fright of her looking at him not wanting to exist and him wanting to give her a reason. The way relief washed over him as she accepted the bound, the anger at her rejection after.

Mixie gasped when he released her. Tears rolled down her face as he got up off her and told her to take a shower. Mixie leaned up, rubbing her tears off her face as she listened to him. She could hear, feel the exhaustion in his voice. You should thank that boy when you wake up. He's the only reason I could help you. Mixie looked away, she knew Kasto's words were playing in her head about Vince saving her from her trial. Perhaps she should say something, but Mixie didn't know how. I don't want to say anything.. Mixie came to that conclusion as she looked at his back. I don't know how to make this better..I feel bad he's stuck with me. He should have been with Ajei, not me. They belonged together..

"Sorry.." Was all Mixie really could think to say. She didn't feel like going over it. He was naturally protective of everyone, and he would kill anyone that got in his way. Mixie knew it wouldn't help feeling sorry for herself, and he would just call her selfish again. So she slide off the bed silently, not wanting his help. She stumbled to the doorway, down the hall to the bathroom and closed and locked the door behind her.

Mixie started to wash herself off as she ran the water. She just wanted to be cleaned, and go to sleep, try to erase how she had acted, what she had felt and seen. He's probably right..I'm probably really selfish and stupid and I don't know how to act around other people. Mixie knew with a sigh she was still safe in her mind with the bond. She had filled the tub a bit and sunk down in it, not wanting to move for a while. At least she could say whatever she wanted to herself without anyone hearing. A said smile played on her face.

She was scrubbing herself when she had a memory play in her head. She had been in the doctor's office, in a white hoodie her grandmother had made while knitting, some old jeans, no socks or shoes. Mixie was curled up in the chair watching the doctor across from her examine her. His glasses, his brown shirt, his dark brown ties, his bald head, his beige pants. A pad of paper was in his lap, his legs crossed, the pencil tapping against the pad while the clock ticked on behind him. The wrinkles on his face told her all too well he was tired, bored, annoyed with her, but yet here they had come.

'Mixie you have a visitor...your mother wants to see you.' She remembered the way he said it, so dully. Her mother hadn't chosen to visit her since the first night she had been dropped off. Except for a phone call to the front desk to let her know her brother had gotten accepted to college, had a steady girlfriend and her grandmother had died. 'She really wants to talk to you..have you not read any of the letters she's sent you?'

'Sorry..I stopped reading after the last one. You know the one where she told me to slit my throat? You remember that one right? You laughed pretty hard at my reaction.' Mixie was playing with the sleeves of her blouse. The last thing she had of her grandmother. She knew eventually they would take this last pair of clothing she had and burn it like the rest. The man laughed then, nodding his head in amusement. This man had never helped Mixie feel better, only made her feel worse.

'She just wants to make sure you are okay. Can't you give your mother that satisfaction?' The man didn't look at her, just doodled on his pad of paper.

'Why? So she can tell me how stupid I am to be seeing the stuff I am? To tell me how worthless of a child I am that I bring everyone and everything misery wherever I go? Or so she can slip me some pills like when she dropped me off telling me to just overdose myself and end it for everyone? Because my mother would rather have me kill myself then admit her daughter is insane..' Mixie pulled at the skin around her nails, until it bleed. The doctor only watched her, silently for a while.

'Why are you so hostel towards everyone Mixie? Why would you think so lowly of your mother?' Mixie looked at him then, her lips twitching. This had been before she accepted medication, before she had just wanted to be numb. 'We just want to help you..and so does your mother. She wants what is best for you?'

'Did she tell you how she stabbed me in the shoulder when I was five? Or how she shaved all my hair off and made me bald so the kids in my class would laugh at me? She even shaved off my eyebrows..Did she tell you how she had me exorcised when I was nine? Beat me so bloody they took me to the emergency room and barely saved me?' The man laughed thinking Mixie was joking but she looked at her bloody fingers. 'You laugh like I'm lying, but you have all my medical files to prove I'm not. Yet every time social services wanted to take me away from her, the priest would intervene. You ask me why I'm hostel, why I can't trust anyone and feel stupid all the damn time..Do you know what it's like to have your mother hit you on the head with a frying pan calling you the devil? Because I do. I know what it's like to watch my siblings walk by and hurry up stairs pretending they didn't see anything while my mother screams at me to...what was it? 'Go grab that gun upstairs you stupid idiot child and blow your own brains out so the rest of us can live in peace!' So no doctor...I don't want to see my mother. She's just going to tell me how the world doesn't need me, what a terrible disease to human kind I am and how everyone else would be better without me..'

Mixie laughed softly at the memory as she washed her hair. She could see bruises forming on her thighs, her legs. Look at me throwing a pity party..At least no one can hear anything I'm thinking. Mixie felt numb, horrible, she knew there should be some way to make this all better but Vince had shown his whole soul, he had only seen some of her. Mixie had chosen not to remember things, and in the process this gave Vince little small glimpses of her, but it was probably enough. She didn't know why she bothered remembering that session with the doctor. Probably because it had been an actual memory he had chosen to forgotten, because it was just a small list of the things she had lived with. Even as hateful as the memory was, she had forgotten about her grandmother, the sweater she had worn before they had burnt it. The way the nurses had taken her letters from her grandmother before she could read it and burnt them, before she had been thrown into that stupid gown and room. Before she had told the nurse she just wanted to be drugged, to feel numb. I'm such a moron, my mom was probably right. Even though she kept me from my real dad, it probably would have been better if I just did what she said.

This is it. This was the end of him. Garai braced for impact, knowing fully well he was going to die here. His heart was pounding in his chest, praying in his head that it would be quick. Praying that Sani would know he hadn't betrayed them, that this was all Yasmine and..

The paw and the sound of Reba's cry caused Garai's eyes to snap open. He looked up to see the large belly of the bear, the other animals coming around him. Garai could barely move, but his teeth pulled back into a grin. Oh thank the Gods... Garai mumbled in his head as his face hit the ground. He was breathing shakily, but his eyes closed as he started to shift back to his human form mangled, exhausted, hurt.

Reba was on his back, Yasmine shook her head breaking the connection as she growled. She watched the others scale the fence to get over to her, and she got on all four. She wasn't going to back down for a fight. Nero was at her side, along with several over wolves behind her. There were several lynxs who stalked up behind her. Yasmine wasted no time, leading the fray as the others followed after her.

Reba shook his head, his bones were broken but the trance was gone, and easily he shifted back. Some of his ribs had been smashed, along with his part of his jaw. He gulped, looking up and around to see the beasts there, but it was Garai who caught his eyes. Crippled, past out under the bear. Reba pushed himself up, grimacing as he grabbed his side. He could hear the snarling as Yasmine and the rest of the pack dug into the others, snarling ripping tearing at them.

Reba's eyes flashed with hate as his body started to rebuild it. He stood up, scars lining his back to the bears. He could see Yasmine, blood dripping from her mouth, silver on her teeth as his eyes flashed, his jaw finally rebuilding it. His muscles flexed.

"YASMINE!" Reba bellowed. Yasmine's eyes glared at him, her teeth snarling. "You've used me for the last time little sister!" Reba began to scale the fence, growling as he landed on the other side on his feet. "You killed Kasto with that hateful woman! You told that woman to have Mixie kill herself and now?" Reba pointed to the other side of the fence where Garai was crippled and not moving. "You've made me attack the only man our brother ever loved! The man that kept us all together!" Reba moved forward, Yasmine snapping her fangs. "You'll lead this pack now longer!" Reba leap forward, shifting, and digging his jaws into Yasmine's neck. He picked her up like a rag doll, shaking his head left and right, but Nero jumped onto his side and bit into his shoulder. Silver i her teeth that caused Reba to release Yasmine in a yelp of pain.​

As she walked from the room Vince let out a deep growl of anger. Anger at himself, at Mixie, at Ajei, at everything. Then her words rang in his head. He heard them clear as day, but there was no sound, it was almost like a sending from the pack, but different somehow. He turned to speak but she was closing the door already going out into the hallway. I am not stuck with you Mixie... I chose you. He thought feeling pained at her words. He started to follow her when a sending came to him from Sasha. They were fighting with Yasmine, the whole tribe.

Letting out a snarl and roar Vince turned to the door, his fingers ending in claws, his teeth elongated, and his eyes burning. Again Mixie was suddenly in his head beyond what the normal link offered. Suddenly Vince found himself torn. Mixie needed him, his mate, the one he imprinted upon and couldn't deny, and his pack was fighting for their lives and the lives of his mate. The bond of the imprint compelled him to go to Mixie while the position of Alpha told him to go protect his pack.

Vince's features started to change while he stood in the hall. His face grew outwards slightly and his arms started to shift. Letting out a half howl, have scream that echoed throughout the house. He didn't know what to do and it was literally tearing him apart inside. "Go to her you dolt." Angi's voice came from behind him. "Sasha and the rest of the pack, plus all the others are already out there fighting. She needs you." Angi said hugging herself and shivering. "She is scared and alone in a strange new place. I can feel it. Sani is out there with the others. They are fighting to protect her from that psycho bitch wolf and her pack. Let them do that, you are the only one that can help her out here brother." Angi looked at the floor still shaking slightly.

Vince stared at his little sister his features returning to human. Sighing heavily he walked to her and wrapped her in a hug. "Thank you Angi." He said. She smiled and snorted at him. "Well quit being a dolt and go to your mate Vince." She said pushing him away from her. "Before I change my mind and kick your ass." She said walking away from him and back into Sani's room. Inside the room she went under his bed and pulled out a gun case that Sani kept under there and pulled out the pistol checking it over. Ejecting the clip she looked at the first bullet and smiled while flinching. It was a silver bullet, as were the rest in the clip. Sitting on the bed so she could watch the window and door at the same time she calmed herself the best she could while listening to the sendings of the pack.

Getting to the bathroom door Vince put his hand on the knob when his head was flooded with Mixie's memory. Gripping the handle so tightly that the metal threatened to dent in his grip. Once the memory passed he closed his eyes and let go of the creaking knob. "Mixie." He said through the door. "I am coming in." He said then lifted up on the handle and pushed causing the door to swing open while remaining locked. The house was old and had settled and the bathroom door no longer fit as well as it did before. Closing the door behind him he walk to the tub and sat on the edge looking at her. "I am sorry. I lost my temper in there." He said looking at her with shame in his eyes. "I am just unsure what I can do for you, and to have a link taken from me, then having one accepted just to be pushed away hurt. I snapped at you in anger. You are not better off dead though. I do know that much. I chose you because I want you. I don't know why but everything in me wants you Mixie."

The Coyotes worked in perfect unison. They surrounded a single target, one would two would rush in at once, the one that was snapped out jumping back while the second would snap their jaws on the wolf. It didn't take long for this tactic to wear down the wolf they surrounded, spilling it's blood faster than it could heal and moving with ever increasing speed as it slowed down from it's injuries until it was overtaken and killed by the six coming in all at once, jaws snapping and tearing flesh in a vicious frenzy.

The Werecroc's scaled hide proved to be to tough for the werewolves teeth and claws to do much damage, but they could move much faster than he could. He got in a lucky attack and took off the leg of one of the lynx with a vicious snapping of it's toothy jaws. The Werecougars joined the croc and helped it with the multiple wolves that were still attacking it.

The wolves of the tribe fought in pairs against any of the Egyptian pack they came across. All that were injured fell back. The tribe outnumbered the opposing pack significantly. There was no point in pushing those injured to death when they could fall back, recover and fight again.

Sasha's faced off with Nero and the two fought fiercely. Sasha moved with a stunning agility and dodged the silver coated teeth the best she could while getting in strikes of her own. As she dove in for an attack Nero dodged back and lurched forward catching Sasha just behind her shoulder, the silver teeth sinking deep and painfully into Sasha's flesh. As she howled out in pain a massive paw, huge, but smaller than Sani's came swinging down and the claws tore into the back hip of Nero. The hit shattered bone, tore flesh and all but completely ruined the back legs of the wolf. Raising itself to it's hind legs the eleven foot tall beast fall forward with it's paws down into a crushing multi hundred pound blow onto Nero's lower body with both dinner plate sized paws pulverizing Nero's lower half.

Everyone wants to feel like there is some form of them that is kept secrete from everyone else. That no one person can ever know you better than you know yourself and you are always safe in your thoughts. It was way enough to be in his head when he bore his soul to her. She could feel all his emotions and everything. It was too much and she knew he could feel hers but she had at least hoped he couldn't read her mind..of which she had been certain he couldn't.

Chills ran through Mixie when she heard a rough voice in her head, his voice. Mixie ignored it. She was most likely just imagining him saying such things, to make herself feel better...but in a way that didn't feel right at all. Was he really in her head? She could tell the fight had started, she could feel the pack and everything was just so complicated...when had life gotten like this?

She was scrubbing herself as best she could, but she hadn't filled up the tub that much. Mixie rubbed the tears off her face when she heard the growling scream outside in the hall. She jumped looking at the door and cringing. The feel of him as an alpha being pulled towards the fight...the feel of him pulling towards her..Mixie cringed at all the emotions as she washed her hair before listening to what Angi said. She was silent, just listening, but perhaps Angi could really feel her just like she could feel Vince and the rest of the pack.

Her head lifted back up to hear him, before she watched him open the locked door and shut it behind him. Her brows lifted, as he came closer to her and sat next to her in the tub. She sucked in some of her cheek as he spoke about losing his temper and nodded her head in reply. "It's alright." Mixie was semi lying. She was so used to it that it felt alright, but in a way she knew it wasn't. She looked away, her knees at her stomach covering her as she moved in the tub. "I get it." Mixie did admit that. "Sorry for rejecting you, but you literally had just told me about Ajei and.." Mixie when silent when he said something about her not being better off dead. Her brow twitched, she had admitted she hadn't wanted to exist before they had made love. Still Mixie had never told him she thought she would be better off dead. Her jaw tensed. Not like he can read my thoughts.

"I don't know how to act." Mixie admitted reluctantly. "I don't want to be here, I don't even want to exist. You took me from the hospital when I had come to terms with being numbed and blind, you gave me the rest of this virus then imprinted on me. I get you tried to give me a reason to live for, but I don't get any of it and I don't really want this." Mixie sighed. I'm just so...frustrated. What am I suppose to do? "I just don't understand any of it. Really..and I get you say you choose me and everything wants me..but I just don't understand.." that was all Mixie could say. She could feel the pull towards him more now, and she could tell he was upset with himself and the whole ordeal. The feeling made her sick, like she wanted to throw up again.

She rubbed her eye as she looked up at him, an almost blank expression on her face.I don't know how to act with people..how do I say something like that? That the doctors complained about that all the time so they gave me drugs so i would. She looked away. "I know they are fighting outside..you need to go help them it's fine." Mixie was lying, she wasn't sure she wanted to be alone or not. She had been alone so much, but this whole thing had only made her feel weaker.​

It was amazing how this fight was going without the need of Vince to be here. No doubt he would want to, but it seemed everyone else was taking charge to the fight. The lynx's were falling back at the defeat of some of their comrades, Yasmine was in the fray with Reba, Nero had been pulled off of Reba's shoulder.

Garai was still under Sani, not moving but healing slowly. He had been hit pretty hard by the possessed Reba and it was very apparent that most of the wolves were under Yasmine's trance.

Reba was bleeding, snarling, hurt, angry. Yasmine and him were circling one another as all the remaining lynxs retreated. The only wolves left were the ones under Yasmine's trance, and with a strike of his fangs, Yasmine cried in pain. Reba had gripped her leg, mangling it, pulling it out of the socket. He thought he would do it, finally kill his evil wicked sister and break the trance. A wolf leapt down from the trees onto Reba's back, biting in between his shoulder and pulling the skin and fur off. Reba backed up, releasing Yasmine and giving her the opening. She should strike. She should kill Reba with his neck exposed.

Instead the opposite happened. As Nero was hit with a paw, Yasmine looked before turning to dart away to break her trance from the others. Nero's face twisted as she saw Yasmine run. She shifted back to her human form, clawing at the ground. Pain surged her entire body, scars riddled her from head to toe. Tears rolled down her face.

"Yasmine!" Nero cried. "Yasmine don't leave me! I did this for you! YASMINE!" It was too late, Yasmine was gone, disappeared into the fray of trees. That was when the paws hit her, snapping Nero's body in two.

Reba flung the wolf off his back, but the rest of the wolves that had been fighting stopped. They stood still, shaking their head, blinking, wounded. Reba growled before turning back to his human form. He looked at the bodies that riddled the ground. Some of his own pack, some of the reservations, but there was no Yasmine. All the wolves that had been fighting were now confused.

"You aren't under her trance! Spare your lives and stop fighting!" Reba bellowed to the young wolves still growling at the coyote and crocodile. They stopped, bowing their heads to him as he barred teeth. "My sister isn't your pack master anymore. I am! Unshift. We owe these people an apology for our weakness." Reba watched, the wolves looking amongst themselves. "I said unshift!" He repeated the command, before the wolves all reluctantly reverted back to their human forms, defenseless. They kneeled, bowing their head in silence slowly. Slowly, Reba turned around, looking at Garai through the gate.

"We came for Mixie, innocently, this wasn't what was intended. We didn't wish to fight." Reba knew that much. "My brother would never forgive me if that man died." Reba pointed to Garai. "I won't forgive myself if he does either. I loved my brother, and I was too weak to stop his death from our sister's hand, but I won't fight with you. I can already tell Mixie is no longer a stray...We'll hunt Yasmine down ourselves, but I would like to meet her someday..as would my mother."​

"No it wasn't." He argued giving her an apologetic look. "You may be used to others doing that, but it isn't alright." Sighing heavily he hung his head low, his raven hair falling in curtains around his face. "She is gone. Has been for a long time, you are not a replacement, nor are you in competition with her memory." He said while running his hand through his hair for it to just fall back in place around his face.

"No, I can't read them Mixie, they are bouncing around in my head." He said to her internal comment shifting his head to look at her though the curtain of hair. "Before you ask I have no idea what is going on and it's not my doing. As far as I know this is something you did." He said holding no blame in his tone. "Heh, yeah that is apparent." He said with a soft half hearted laugh. "I realize that Mixie, and it hurts me to know how you feel. What happened to you is horrible and there is nothing I can do to make it not so. I can however help you from here." He said sitting up straight, in the back of his mind he was receiving an update on the happenings outside, the battle that was taking place less than a quarter mile from them.

Sliding across the edge of the tub with a quick smooth motion his hand was on the back of her head, pulling her gently to rest her head on his lap. "You can either keep fighting what is happening and stay bitter and bratty, or you can accept that life is not what it used to be and try to give this a shot. A second beginning if you will." He said caressing her hair. "A lot of it doesn't make sense to me either, I've just learned to accept what his happening and make the best of it. I can tell you are worth it Mixie, if you can't see it yourself look at you though my perception. And after tomorrow night things will be easier for you. I can promise you that. You will be able to release a lot of that pent up everything."

Keeping her head on his leg he shook his head. "Sasha is keeping the pack in order, and Sani has everyone under his protection, they will be fine without me. Any of us can fight, only I can be here for you the way you need me to be." He said easily dismissing her attempt to get rid of him.

Sani let out a ferocious roar that stilled his tribe. Rising to his hind legs he shifted back to human form still standing over Garai. Hard dark eyes bored into Reba's. "Leave my lands and never return." He said coldly looking over the area at all the dead laying about. "If you get even close to my home again I will kill you all." He stared at Reba hard, the weres of the tribe started to close in on the now defenseless Egyptian pack. "If Vince decides that you can see her he will find you. Until then begone."

The weres of the Tribe started to close in on Reba and his pack, snarling and growling threateningly. Sani turned his back on them and started back to his house. "I will not chase after you or allow mine to. Leave while I have a control of my anger." He said shaking in rage. Five. He counted five of his own that were not going to see another dawn after today, and it hurt him deeply.

Sasha shifted back to her human form and put her hands on her well rounded hips. "You heard him pups. It's nothing personal but Sani takes his people getting killed seriously. I would leave before he does something horrible to you. I am sure that I can talk to Vince for you. I saw that you were all enthralled by that bitch, so I don't hold as much of a grudge. Please respect his wishes and I will pass along your request to meet with the girl." She said eyeing Reba with a smile on her full lips. "I can't say I wouldn't mind seeing you around more myself." She added before walking away with a deliberate swaying of her hips.

Mixie was silent, lips parted in awe as he spoke. She had just wanted to take a bath, to clean off everything. Maybe eat a bit more, and drink something. Now her and Vince were having an odd moment, a weird conversation and she could feel how disappointed in himself he felt. Mixie didn't know what to do, she just watched him carefully.

She stiffened when he mentioned the thoughts in her head. That they were bouncing around in his head. Does that mean the voice she had heard in her head that she had assumed was Vince's was his? "I think I have yours too." Mixie admitted after a while when he assumed it was her doing. "I thought I was just imagining you saying something to me in my head and ignored it..but there are little flicks of emotions and thoughts in my head that aren't mine. I know they aren't mine."

She pressed her lips together when he started laughing, her face turning red. So he had heard her thought about not knowing how to react around other people. Her eyes watched his hand, the way his arm extended to her. She could tell what he was thinking, what he was going to do, but she didn't move to stop him. Mixie's eyes closed when he gripped her head and brought her closer laying her cheek against his leg. "I may always be bitter and bratty as you say it." Mixie said softly. "That's all I know how to be. I don't know how to be myself anymore..or if I even know who myself is." Mixie's muscles relaxed slightly when he caressed her hair. She breathed deeply, sighing as she listened to him. She could do that now, couldn't she? See how he looked at her, how he felt about her through his mind and his eyes. The last part made her tense. She had almost forgotten she would change tomorrow night for the first time. This scared her.

"It looks painful." Mixie admitted when she had seen the others shifting or heard them in front of her. The words he spoke about being the only one to do this for her made her feel weird inside. She wasn't too sure if it was a good feeling or bad. "I think I'm hungry and thirsty..and ready fro bed." Mixie finally admitted. The whole night before had been exhausting, the start of this day had been exhausting. She knew she couldn't help in anyway besides sleeping and perhaps she might be able to find out somethings herself in her dreams through Kasto and Ozier. This might also give her head a break from the slight intrusion she could feel from Vince. "You could check on everyone then while I'm asleep." Mixie knew he was worried, that he wanted to know if any of his had died and what had happened. She was silently worried about Garai. She didn't know the man, but she knew something didn't feel right.​

Reba and the rest of them stiffened. They knew this was a possibility, that they would reject them. He swallowed, looking at Garai on the ground who wasn't really moving. The wounds on Garai were barely healing at all, but Reba stood still and nodded to Sani's request. They all knew what they had done, they had lost many of their own in the process and Reba looked down below at Nero's twisted body, the tears on her face, her empty eyes looking in the direction Yasmine had run.

"We should leave that traitor." One of the young boys said. They had begone to pick up some of their dead, slinging them on their backs and Reba stared down at Nero. "She was the one that helped Yasmine give power over all of us." The young boy began to pull some of his saliva in to spit on the corpse but Reba thrusted a hand out to stop him.

"Thank you." Reba turned to the woman who spoke to him, that suggested she would let Vine know he wanted to see Mixie. "Garai..Don't let him die." Reba said to her before turning to the boy. His eyes glowed in anger. "How old are you Manu? Fifteen? Shut the hell up and bring Nero's body back. I know your father will be disappointed in you himself to beat you for this disrespect to your own kind. As your pack Master, you do as you are told. We bring our dead home, and we bury them properly." Reba pushed Manu back, the boy stumbled and nodded before going to grab Nero's twisted body. "She had family in Egypt. They'll want to be able to mourn her properly."

Everyone was silent as they picked up the bodies and moved out. They had their backs turned to Garai and Sani's tribe, not wishing to make contact with them anymore as they moved and disappeared into the woods.​

Back
Top Bottom