Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for RP friends and platonic or romantic stories

I'd roleplay with you, but ...

• You're too pg-13 for me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm afraid to explore deep emotions

• I don't like your writing style

• I'm just afraid to say hi.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bastianbux1976

Planetoid
Hello, my name is Bastian and I enjoy using roleplaying as a way to make a new friend. I have done some RPing on this site (minimal) and other places, and I believe I have formulated what I'm looking for in a long-term RP partner. While it is written to focus in on one or two who may be interested, thank you for taking the time to read everything.

1. I'm looking for a friendship. It doesn't have to be primary, but I like OOC chatter and if that leads to an extremely platonic best friendship scenario, so be it. If not, small talk is still nice.
2. I'm looking to play with a female RP partner because I find I get along better with them.
3. I'm looking for someone who likes to write well thought out stories, in the slice of life or limited high fantasy genre, that includes usually a pairing of people that experience: emotions, angst, love, jealousy, romance, deep connectivity, exploration. I also like adventure plots where the two people involved must work with each other for a greater good.
4. For smut, I realize I don't like most fetishes and I'm not going to make an F-list because I'm fairly simple. I am into hugging, cuddling, kissing, and petting fetishes (foreplay) and if there is a sex scene - it is pretty much plain jane or vanilla. (Sorry, I'm not into tentacle monsters or anything that isn't just vanilla between two characters who love each other. I don't like toys or BDSM or having a million people participate who are doing really kinky things.)

However, I don't need the explicit sex in the roleplay, but I do like teasing and innuendos. If you're a fade to black kind of gal - that is great for me and probably preferred 8 times out of 10.

5. I love the idea of romance, but also of platonic romance which is where, for me, two characters of the opposite sex become attracted to each other and include everything in their relationship except the sex. This type of scenario [if you've read this far, please include the phrase 'I like your ideas' somewhere in your PM to me] is best for brother sister relationships. For brother x sister, I can do either platonic romance or romance.

6. I love M x F, myself the male and yourself the female. I'll play a female for f x f pairing only after going through a few RPs with you if I'm comfortable doing it (which I usually am not).

7. I prefer we write 2-3 paragraphs per post except introductions, conclusions, or climatic scenes that could have more. The reason is when I get a response back that is 5 - 10 paragraphs, I'm intimidated and don't want to write anymore. My weakness, yes. I type 80 words per minute, but my muse doesn't go that fast.

For pairings, here are some that I can think of with bold being what I'd like to play. I'm no expert at these canons, so it is very loose interpretation to me. I've seen them on the big screen, I like them, and we can create our own worlds. Bold are the characters I would play.

Fandoms
Star Wars
* Rey x OC
* Rey x Kylo Ren
* Jynn x OC

Elfquest
* Rayek x Leetah

Heartlands
* Amy x long lost brother

Once Upon a Time
* Regina x Huntsman or any made up character

Non-fandoms
* Lowly elf x High Ruler elf in brother-sister scenario, platonic romance that is confused for real romance before they realize they are siblings.
* brother x sister, platonic romance or romance
* step brother x step sister, platonic romance or romance
* teacher x student, romance
* husand x wife, romance. I know, this is a weird idea; how about an RP about the ups and downs of a married couple? Oh, never mind, some of us here already experience that. ;)
* sister in law x confused husband with the wife ultimately finding out and all three having to work together to save their marriage and their friendship and sibling-ship including forgiving the sister in law. Would need to have us share the sister in law part and you would play wife.
* father x daughter - NOT incest. I've met a few people who always wish they had a dad, and if that is you and you wish to create a story line about it - I'm willing to do so as long as it involves no sex whatsoever.

Anime: I don't know or understand them except that they wear their emotions on their sleeves which might not be a bad thing. I'd rather do real life face claims, though. Having said that, if you're down with the rest of this message - I wouldn't rule out anime's all together. After all, my avatar is an anime of someone, not sure who, who is looking contemplative.

Email: I strongly prefer RP in email, though I have done threads before - threads are not my favorite. The reason I like email is so we can interact and share a story and I don't have to constantly log in to BMR at work time as I'm sure it is logged.

Paragraphs: I want to write 2 -3 paragraphs; I like very basic character sheets, it doesn't have to be completely fleshed out until the story we create.

Erotic consideration: As stated, my RPs don't have to include the explicit erotic content at all. It is probably preferred that way. However, if I have an RP partner that wants it or wants to do shorter RPs that are erotic in nature while we are doing a longer one - I want to do whatever makes my RP partner happy. It is totally up to you and I'm not going to pressure you.

PM: If you are interested in any of this, please PM me. Please remember it is friendship/RP partner combo and don't be afraid to come at me with your totally original ideas as my ideas above are just tiny in comparison to the many ideas that exist but I have trouble thinking up.

Sincerely,
Bastian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom