Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter Part 2 {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

"Hey...I bought them. And I was yours before any of these rugrats came along. Remember that." He teased with a smile.

Amy watched the show while Jake slept. She got the text from Adri, but she had money too if she didn't beat the food there. When Adri came in BamBam got up and shook and walked to the edge of the couch. Rocky though was snuggled against her new daddy. Max had his head on Jake's leg.

"He's been asleep for about an hour." Amy told her and then helped Adri carry everything in. "Do you need anymore help before I go? Want me to feed Owen for you?"

"You can call Luke over and have dinner with us. Maybe Jake will eat a full meal if we are all together." Adri said softly. "And I want to show off my puppies." She smiled.

She picked up Bam and took her to the kitchen, "No human food for dogs. We are going to get you on this stuff." She said patting the new bag of dog food. She set Bam down and filled up two bowls for each puppy and topped off Max's bowl.

She went to Jake and rubbed his hair back. "Hey, as cute as you look with my baby on your neck, Luke is come over for dinner. I got pizza. You're gonna love it." She said softly. Owen crawled to her and stood up with some help from the couch, "And chunky might get a bite or two."

"Are you sure?" She didn't want to intrude. But then Adri said she wanted to show the puppies off. Amy then called Luke telling him to come over.

Jake started to wake up. "Hi baby." He smiled at her and looked at Rocky. It was only fitting that Rocky seemed to take a liking to Jake. "You forgot you gave me this one...she likes snuggling with daddy." He smiled and looked at Owen. "Chunky is getting pizza too? O likes pizza huh?" He looked at Adri, "So I have to get up? I'm comfy and my baby girl is sleeping." He chuckled before waking her up so he could get up.

Jake took a trip to the bathroom before going to the table and sitting down. He still looked tired and out of it. "What kind did you get it?"

She rubbed Rocky's head and gave it a kiss. "She needs to wake up or she'll be up all night. Remember Max at this age?" She asked. "Chunky is getting a few bites of pizza. Nothing more. He is eating his own food too." She picked a Rocky up and held her to her chest. "There you go. You're free." She smiled and took rocky to her food bowl.

"Half pepperoni and half your fave." She told him. There was a knock on the door and Amy let Luke in. He came into the kitchen and after saying hello to Jake and the puppies and Owen and Max, he took a seat.

Adri gotp Latex and cups. She got Owen in his high chair and in a bib. She cut up a slice and gave him a few pieces to feed himself. She grabbed a slice and started to eat.

Jake gave her a nod. "Yes I remember. I remember Owen being younger too. Puppies are like human babies. Are we letting these sleep with us?" He asked so he knew the rule now.

"She loves me. Adri loves me, she got my favorite. Pepperoni, sausage, onion and banana peppers. Hell yes." Jake said hi to Luke before grabbing a few slices.

Owen loved everything but the crust which he tried to give to the dogs. "Owen stop. You eat it." He looked at Adri, "Your son, is trying to get the dogs food. He doesn't need to help the dogs out." He shook his head but smiled. "Thanks for the pizza baby. What did you get the puppies?"

She shrugged her shoulder, "Max used to sleep with us. They might as well. I got stairs for either side of the bed so they can climb up and down. They might be too little right now but in the future they will be able to climb up with no problems."

She took the crusts away from Owen so he couldn't feed the dogs and she started to feed him his actual dinner. "You mean other than everything in the store?" She asked jokingly.

"I got the necessities and treats and peepads and toys and clothes and pretty blinged out collars." She smiled. "They are going to be some fancy dogs."

Jake looked from Adri to the rest of adults at their table before looking back at Adri. "Well...when I get better there will be times I don't want a dog in bed with us..."

Luke laughed at her joke about getting everything the store. Jake looked at him. "She's not joking..."

Jake rolled his eyes. "They are dogs not babies. Remember that. They don't need to be all blinged out." He looked down at them. "How jealous were you to find another girl snuggling with me?"

“Then they won;t be in bed with us. They have their own beds.” She told him.

She made a face, “They will be as blinged out as I want them to be. Whether you like it or not.” She smiled at him. “I got Max a new bed too. A huge bed for Owen’s room. It’s a little nicer than the one he has. Since he is going to be sleeping in there, might as well make it look nice.” She said softly.

She rolled her eyes, “I wasn’t. Rocky is a snuggler and Bam is a fighter. You are laid up and can only snuggle. Rocky want to play all the time so it’s natural that she comes to me.” She smiled.

"Mmmhmmm. I believe that for about thirty seconds." He gave her a look. "You sure you're no overwhelmed?"

Jake liked she got Max some new things too. "I just don't want him to feel like we're kicking him out to Owen's room. He can sleep in our room too." He looked at his buddy Max. "But he does like protecting his baby brother."

"Rocky is more of a fighter name though...you should have named them Rocky and Adrian." He chuckled. "Well my babies can cuddle anytime. That includes my human and dog babies." He smiled.

He looked at Amy and Luke. "What's new with you guys?"

She rolled her eyes, "Max doesn't sleep with us anymore. He left willingly. He is welcome in our room but he doesn't like us. We have been replaced." She laughed.

She shook her head, "No Rocky and BamBam because Bam has this thing she does with her paw. He raises it and smacks it down and it's like a little BamBam. Rocky will probably sleep like a rock in the future so she is Rocky." She smiled.

Amy looked at Luke and then at Adri. "I guess the timing won't get any better than this." Se smiled. "Luke and I are expanding our family too." She looked at Jake. "How does Uncle Jake sound?" She laughed."

"It's not entirely his fault. Owen is a lot cuter than us. Plus he needs more protecting than we do. You do sleep with a trained UFC fighter." He grinned at her.

He chuckled. "It is fitting though that Rocky loves her daddy more than her mommy." Jake teased with a smile before taking a few huge bites of pizza.

Jake looked Amy over than look. "You're getting a puppy too?" He smiled and teased. "You could name yours Adrian than we could breed them."

She rolled her eyes, "Are you really playing that card right now?" She laughed. "He sleeps with Owen because he loves the baby more than us. I'm willing to admit that." She looked at Max. "You were mine first." She told him and he tilted his head.

She smiled, "As long as I can get some puppy cuddles too. I just like poking and lightly squeezing their fat bellies." She smiled happily.

"We were thinking more two legs and two arms. Tiny finger and toes." Amy laughed and grabbed Luke's hand. "We are having a baby. We went to the appointment when we got back from the honeymoon. It's healthy. And we aren't naming it after a fighter. We already decide that. Middle name...maybe though."

Jake laughed. "Yes I am. It's true. Isn't it?" He looked at Max and shook his head with a smile. "And you were mine first but I seemed to loose you to the kid too...I have to tell myself it's just because he's cuter."

"Hey...what about Jake cuddles or do you not care about Jake cuddles you just want puppy cuddles?" He raised an eyebrow at her as he teased her.

"Nah...I'd go for a puppy. Two legs and arms and fingers and toes...they are messier believe it or not. They can also smell worse. And are louder." He shook his head. "Go puppy." Then he stopped and looked at Luke. He was having fun messing with them. "I'm glad that it's healthy...but...if you went after the honeymoon...that means..." He gave Luke a look. "Hmmm." He took a drink, still eyeing him. He was totally messing with him, truth was he was happy for them but he had to have a bit of fun since he couldn't beat him up at the gym.

"You picked him out, he fell in love with me then ditched me for you and then ditched you for Owen. As long as he doesn't ditch the family we are fine." She laughed.

"Now that you have a puppy to cuddle I can get some more things done around the house. You can cling on to the puppy instead of me." She smiled "But I will take Jake cuddles every night." She smiled. "And maybe for some nap times."

Adri shook her head, "What he means to say is we are happy for you. And we can't wait to see her." She smiled.

"Him." Luke corrected but he didn't know for sure.

"Her." Adri repeated and smiled at Amy. "We want a girl."

Jake shook his head. "He would never ditch our family. He would be lost without us. Especially that boy." He pointed to Owen who had no idea anyone was talking about him but instead just ate his dinner like a happy boy.

He shook his head. "No...you don't want to cuddle with me. So instead...I will cuddle with Rocky. So you can get things done..."

Jake gave Adri a look, "Is that what I mean to say? Is it?" He looked Luke up and down before smiling. "I would get up and hug you but I'm not going to. I'll hug you when I'm already up. Deal with it." He teased.

"But it's going to be a boy. Another fighter for us to train." Jake agreed before looking at Adri. "You would want a girl. You have two four legged ones." He turned back to Amy. "When are you due? Do we need to look for a new nanny for O so you can take care of your own baby?"

Adri rolled her eyes, "I wonder how long that will last." She teased. "You know I love you."

Adri rolled her eyes, "It'll be a girl. You can "train" Owen. I need a girl to spoil and teach how to walk." She smiled even bigger.

"I'm due in March on the fourth. So it won't be on his birthday." She laughed. "I hope not at least. They deserve their own day." She shrugged her shoulders, "I'll try to keep up with him for as long as I can. I might need a month or two when the baby comes but after that I can pick it up again." She smiled.

Jake gave her a look. "Yeah yeah...I love you too babe."

He shook his head. "Wait until you have a daughter of your own to spoil and teach to walk....wait. Never mind. You can teach our niece. Cause my daughter isn't walking..." He smiled.

He gave her a nod and a smile. "Well if you need time off just let us know. We will figure something out. Maybe it will be when Adri is home or I'm not fighting. Plus we have the parents to help for a few months if we need it. Just worry about you and your health. If you don't feel up to running after the rugrat, I understand."

Rocky came running up to Jake and started barking at him. He looked at her. "What? What's the matter?" He looked at Adri. "They may need to go out baby."

Adri shook her head, "I mean our kids will learn how to cat walk too but it would be nice to practice until we start having kids."

Adri nodded in agreement, "Take your time. Enjoy being a new mom."

Adri got up to take all three dogs outside to use the bathroom. It took the puppies longer since they wanted to run around outside. She left the backdoor open and went back inside.

Jake rolled his eyes. It was a losing battle. Adri would want her babies taking after their mama at least a little bit. Jake though found it easier to deal with his fiance being a model and guys checking her out, because he knew at the end of the day, she was joining him in bed. It would be different if they had kids that wanted to model.

"Why didn't you guys tell us sooner?"

He got up and put his plate in the sink and got more to drink. "Why don't you guys come in the living room so I can get comfortable." He moved to the living room. "So did the future wife tell you my potential training plan? Like when I can start working out?" He looked at Luke as Luke and Amy went to sit down. "Seems like it's forever to me." The guys talked a bit about training.

Amy looked at Adri, "Adri knew. She was with me when I took the test. I just wanted to tell Luke first and I told him over the honeymoon. Next was you. Now I have to tell dad...and mom." She wasn't too excited to tell her mother. "I wanted to tell you in person at the perfect time and I guess now was the perfect time." She smiled.

Adri laughed, "You're such a good host Boo. Putting yourself before your guests." She teased and cleaned up while everyone else went to sit in the living room.

"Oh I know. I was also threatened about pushing it the first workout session. And hiding anything from her." Luke smiled.

Adri walked into the living room and curled up with jake and Owen the puppies came in and yapped at them and then went to Luke and Amy who picked them up. Adri kissed Jake's cheek.

Jake looked from his sister to his fiance than back to his sister. "Adri knew?" Jake looked back at Adri. "Adriana. You kept something from me? I thought we told each other everything?"

He gave her a look. "Hey...I just had surgery. They are family. They know they can make themselves at home too." He rolled his eyes.

Jake chuckled. "I'm sure you got threatened worse than I ever would threaten you. Who threatened you? Your wife or my fiance? Or both?" He watched the puppies and smiled at them with Luke and Amy. "See...you should have went after a puppy instead." He smiled and looked at Adri, looking in her eyes a moment.

"It wasn't my secret to tell. And Amy wanted to tel you. She was excited to tell you so I'm happy she got the chance." Adri smiled at Amy and then at Jake.

"I mean if you wanted Togo and get the pregnancy tests an hour before the wedding you could have. I'll remember that in the future." She teased.

"I did." Adri admitted proudly. "I told him I'd kick his ass and then your ass and then his ass again if he pushed too hard the first time and he said okay. So I think the threat worked." She told Jake. Adri laughed, "Yeah but those two are mine so...get your own."

He understood it wasn't her secret and he honestly was glad Amy told him themselves. "It was nice."

"Wow an hour before...at least we know she didn't get drunk before the wedding." Jake teased and chuckled. "Babe...we could have another little rugrat to be in our wedding when we finally get married."

Jake was proud of his girl for threatening Luke. "Babe that's kinda hot...you gonna kick my ass?" He asked softly and wiggled his eyebrows.

Amy gave the puppies kisses, "But they are so cute...you are such a witch for getting everything you want...I never get what I want." She teased Adri and Luke.

Luke looked at her, "Hey...not true. You got me." He grinned. Jake rolled his eyes and pretended to gag.

Owen went to Amy and fussed a bit, not liking she was giving the puppies love.

"You guys up for staying for a movie?" Jake asked.

Adri laughed, "I haven't asked for a puppy in a very long time. He surprised me with them for some reason. I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. He's hiding something I'm sure of it." She smiled at Jake.

Any looked at the clock and then at Jake, "Mu bed time is coming up actually. I haven't been able to make it past 9 most nights. We should probably head home. We have to run to the store really quick for something."

Adri got up, "Well thank you for coming to dinner. It means a lot to us. We are very happy for you guys."

"Oh wouldn't you like to know what I have hiding. Maybe it's just to use to my advantage. 'Oh remember when I got you a puppy? Oh wait...two puppies.'" He smiled and chuckled.

Jake was a bit bummed they had to go but he understood. He got up after Adri did and groaned. He gave his sister a hug and congratulated her. "I'm so happy for you. We're here if you need anything okay?"

He shook Luke's hand and gave him a nod before giving him a man hug, "Thanks man...she's happy." He whispered and Luke just smiled and gave him a nod.

Amy gave Owen and the puppies kisses before giving Max a scratch on the head. Jake then went and sat back down after they left. "Are they hiding something else? Did she just not want to hang out with me?"

Back
Top Bottom