Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter Part 2 {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

Jake chuckled. "That's kind of unfair. I have to fight at 5% power? Really?" He groaned. "You take the fun out of it. I am so power dropping you just cause you said not to." He laughed.

"I figured you would want a Bulldog. We can totally get you a bulldog. I know it won't be a work out dog. But this is your dog Adge. I'll get mine in time. It's okay. The king needs to make sure the royal family is protected and happy before he gets his own." He smiled at her.

"MMhmm sure..." He really didn't mind but had to pick on her a bit. They got to the nurses station and then turned to go back. "Damn I'm kicking ass...now just to pee and then I can break out of this place."

She laughed, "Maybe 10%. Then you better catch me before I hit the ground. We can consider our play wrestling to be WWE instead of MMA, alright?" She smiled.

She rubbed his cheek, "You know exactly what to say Boo. I'll start looking for my baby when we get back in the room."

She nodded her head, "I'll pee in the toilet and then you can call it yours." She smiled. "And let's hope they don't run any tests on it." She laughed.

He laughed and shook his head. "No...that's fake wrestling. I'm going to throw you right on your ass." He smiled at her.

"Alright. But keep in mind you will have me, Owen, and Max already to take care of. You sure you want a puppy right now too?" He teased her, he knew the answer.

"Shhhh." He said looking around. Jake kissed her cheek. "And that baby...is the reason I love you. Let's do it." He smiled and made his way back into his room.

"We are fake wrestling!" She laughed. She thought about it for a moment and nodded her head, "Yeah. I think I can handle four babies in the house." She teased. "Oh come on you set me up for that. It was brilliant on my part."

She laughed and shook her head, "I was kidding. I'm not peeing for you." She laughed even harder. "You aren't getting my pee. You'll pee when you are ready. We will go home when you are cleared. You're fine." She smiled and walked with him back into the room and gave him a kiss.

"I still love you though. How do you feel?" She asked and helped him sit down.

He rolled his eyes to both of her comments. "You won't have four babies. You are only getting one puppy..." He knew what she meant but played it off as something else.

"You are so mean...that's ridiculous. Here I thought you would help me break out. But nope...Remember that when you are here with a baby. I'm not breaking you out either.

He kissed her back and sat back down and laid his head back. "I feel okay. I'm tired though. That was hard work..." Then he realized how awful that sounded. "Damn I'm out of shape...fuck..." He moved over. "Come lay with me. Please? You can look for your puppy up here."

She rolled her eyes, "Me having a baby and you getting nerve surgery are two different levels of hospital visits. Besides I won't be having our kids in the hospital. I will have them in the comfort of our own home. With a doula and a nurse and you. And a tub." She frowned, "And it won't just be a baby. It will be OUR baby if I stay the baby stays with me."

She smiled, "Boo, you aren't out of shape. You are in pain and you just walked up and down a long hall." She smiled.

She got in the bed and looked at puppies with him. She saw two little white French Bulldogs and smiled at Jake, "Look Boo. They're twins." She smiled. "They say that they can't be separated and they are always together."

He looked at her confused. "Wait...you want to have our children in our house? In the tub?" He teased her. "Umm...at least it's the tub and not in our bed."

He smiled. "Thanks babe. But I feel out of shape. Shit." He rested his head on her shoulder.

Jake shook his head. "No... I said puppy. Puppy is single. Puppies is plural. Puppy. As in ONE. ONE puppy....ONE." He looked at her and had a feeling he'd be losing this battle.

"If the child and I are healthy, I don't see why not. I'd rather suffer through labor at home where I am comfortable than in a hospital where we have to sneak out so the paparazzi won't catch us."

She smiled, "If it makes you feel any better, I would fuck you." She said softly and gave him a kiss.

"But look at their faces." She said and showed him the multiple pictures of the puppies. "Maybe Amy can have one and we have the other. They'd always be together." She smiled and found a pciture of the twins playing with each other. "Oh Boo, come on. They're so cute. How can you say no to that face?"

She had a valid point. "It just worries me if there are complications of any kind...but we have time to discuss it."

He looked at her.. "Like right now?" He wiggled his eye brows at her. "It's just the sweats."

"Um...do not get me in trouble with Luke before I go back to training. He is already going to kick my ass babe...Easy...no...." He refused to look at Adri though. "Are they male or female? Max isn't fixed."

"That is what he doula is for. She knows everything about child birth and we can have a doctor there with us if you want but the doula should be fine." He was right there was time but she wanted home births for all of their kids.

She laughed and nodded her head, "Yes right if only you had the clearance to do so." She smiled. "It's not the sweats but they help."

She checked, "Fine then we can keep them both. Two girls. They would be fixed. My dogs are going to be fixed. I still say we get max fixed since you haven't made any plans to stud him out but that's your choice. Coco and Chanel. Or Tyra and Iman. Or Lily and Hermionie." She smiled. "What do you think?"

He nodded but was still unsure about it. He just wanted there to be no problems. That was a huge fear of his. Especially after Owen.

"Then go ask. Go get the clearance." He gave her a nudge.

"Baby...no...I said one puppy. One. One puppy." He let out a huge sigh. "Babe...you're friends now with Tyra that would be weird. Do they have to be model names?" He shrugged about Max getting fixed. "You can tell him you're taking his manhood. And you should tell him you're bringing a puppy home."

She laughed and rubbed his cheek, "No. We can wait. Think of how good it will feel if we wait." She rubbed his arm and smiled at him. "It will be worth it. I promise." She said softly.

She shrugged her shoulder, "Maybe. Is that too weird?" She asked and the figured it probably was. Maybe he was right. Two puppies was a lot to handle. They should go for the one and leave it at that.

"Oh my god Jake. Look at this butterball." She showed him the all black French bulldog. "Can't we just get them all instead?" She asked. "We can get a dog house built in the back. It'll be fine."

He narrowed his eyes. "It feels good every time...that isn't a fair argument..."

"Yes it's too weird babe...one puppy."

Jake looked at the dog. "Oh my word....I unleashed a monster. One dog Adriana. We don't need to travel with ten dogs."

"It does feel good everytime but imagine if we took a break and then came back. How amazing will it feel that time?" She smiled.

She sighed and looked at the dogs but went back to the picture of the twins. "Maybe you just need to hold them and then you'll fall in love with them as much as I have." She said softly. "If I can't have ten then I'll take two. These two." She smiled.

"If you say yes, I'll go see if we can have sex." She offered and looked at him. She raised her eyebrows, "How does that sound?"

He rolled his eyes and sighed. "Fine...we will wait...since you don't want me."

Jake looked them over. "Two females? Two of you in dog form? Nope...I said one Adri. Please don't press your luck." He sighed.

"Ask...and will think about it." He smiled a bit.

"Who said they'd be like me in dog form? They could gravitate towards you. They could love you more than they love me. I'll take care of them. I'll love them and bathe them and feed them. I'll pick up their poop." She said.

"Look at me and say No and I will look for another dog. Look me in the eyes and say no and I'll stop dreaming of how cute they are and how much they would love being home with us, cuddling us and getting on Max's nerves." She said said softly.

"I'll go ask and have the nurse tell us both the answer. That way if it's a no, you can't say I'm lying." She went to get a nurse and asked if it was okay for Jake to have sex. The nurse said he shouldn't do anything that gets his heart rate up for the next few weeks so the answer was a no.

"I think that would be awful if they gravitate towards me. That's all we need. Then you'll want more dogs." He let out a sigh.

Jake looked at her in her eyes. "No...no Adri." There he did it. But he'd give the owners a call and get the twins. He had to make his queen happy.

He groaned. "That's bull crap. A few weeks." He let out a sigh and rolled his eyes. "You knew she was going to say no."

She laughed, "I don't see the problem with wanting more animals. We love our Max. We can open the door to more pets. Maybe a goat in the future and a cat. Whatever our kids want." She sighed. "We are going to have a zoo one day. You know that right?" She laughed.

She didn't think he would do it but he did. She was a little disappoint but one day it was. She would be happy getting a puppy, as long as she got one. "Okay. Maybe this little black one then." She said softly and kept looking.

"That's about the same time you can be on a treadmill in the gym." She told him. "But you wouldn't be at full power for another couple weeks. No punching anything for seven weeks maybe eight." She shrugged her shoulder, "I had a feeling."

"Baby...there isn't a problem for loving animals. The problem lies with you being in New York and LA a lot. We were in New York for five weeks. You want to travel with a xoo? Or leave them at home?" He raised an eyebrow. "I'm not traveling with a zoo. That's also why I say one dog."

Jake got his phone and sent a message to the owners of the twins to see if they could purchase them. He emphasized how much his fiance was in love with them snd could get them anytime. He would have Luke get them so she had them at home when they got there. He made she she had no idea what he was doing.

She finally gave a bit of a time frame. Shit that was a long time. It would work out cause title fights for other classes would come up first ans then he'd be ready. "I'm not sure what I want more, sex or to work out." He teased.

She shook her head to traveling with a zoo. That was the last thing she wanted. "One dog then. I will on tie my search. When you are better, we can go out and look at puppies. Maybe take Owen because those would make some adorable picture. Max might get jealous if his boy comes home smelling like other dogs though." She laughed.

She looked at him and tried to think of how she felt about that. "I'll let you have that one. We have had a lot of sex. Not a lot of gym time for you though. So you can have that but if you ever say it again I might have to take you to the ground." She threatened.

She gave him a kiss and put her phone down. "Do you have to pee yet?" She asked even though they just barely laid down. "We can do a funnel. I can go to party city and get a funnel and you can chug a bunch of water. Or you know what makes me pee a lot? Lemonade. You want some lemonade?"

"Max would be pissed..." He shook his head. "He is going to feel like you are a traitor coming home with a puppy. You have to talk to him. Let him know our family is growing, and not with a baby of our kind but baby of his kind." He smiled at her.

He chuckled. "I love you..." He kept chuckling. "That is exactly it baby...we had a lot of sex in New York. All of it was amazing by the way but that was the only work outs that I got. Imagine not being about to shop...it would drive you crazy." He kissed her softly. "I will not say it again though..."

"I'm going to keep drinking a bit. It's building up. But not yet. Lemonade sounds good. I could go for that." He smiled at her. It was only about an hour later and he was peeing on his own and he was ready to get out of there and head home. He was hoping to sleep in his own bed that night.

She nodded her head, "I will have a talk with him when we get home." She said softly. "When we do get the puppy, we should introduce them him to Max first. Let them run aorund outside and play with each other and then bring him inside to meet Owen."

When he said he had to go to the bathroom. Adri got excited. Then he actually did it and she got the doctor. He checked Jake's vitals one more time and answered any questions they had before letting Adri sign Jake's discharge papers since having some take care of you for the first few weeks of post op was one of the rules of being discharged.

Adri went and got the car. She parked it by the door and she put their stuff in the car before going back in to get Jake. "We are going home." She said in a sing song voice and smiled at Jake. "Wheelchair or can you walk it?" She asked.

"That's a good idea. I don't want Max thinking the puppy is trying to hurt O and hurt the puppy." He'd feel awful if the puppy got hurt.

Jake had Adri help with his shoes. He got up. "I can walk. Just no racing." He walked with her outside and got in the car. "Thanks babe. I don't want to put the seat belt on over that area...so drive safe..." He teased.

"Chipotle? You can get us both bowls." He put his hand on her leg.

She nodded her head, "Then you really would have to get me two to replace the one." She teased but she would probably be too heartbroken to want another puppy.

She laughed, "Okay but I am going to beat you to the car." She teased and kissed his cheek. She shook her head, ""Put your seat belt on. I'd rather have that hurt and you be safe than watch you fly out of the window. Put your seatbelt on."

She nodded to Chipotle and had him put their orders in so she could go in and pick it up quickly. She got it and came back to the car and then started the drive home. "Where do you want to settle when we get home? On the couch? In our room? You're either upstairs or downstairs though. I don't want you going up and down." They did have a bedroom downstairs so to Adri it seemed like a good idea to keep him down there even though she'd have to go upstairs to get Owen and put him to sleep.

Jake shook his head. "Nice try babe. But you're only getting one dog. I feel like we should get a nanny for the dogs." He chuckled.

"Really? You're gonna race the hurt guy? Rude." He grumbled but listened. When he fastened his seatbelt, he let out a groan of pain, gritting his teeth. "Ugh. I don't like you right now." He joked before putting their food in.

Jake really wanted his bed but he didn't know about the stairs. "Down I guess. But today can we cuddle?" He wss excited to see Max and Owen. "During Owen's nap tomorrow, I have someone coming by to visit. Can you be around?"

Back
Top Bottom