Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter Part 2 {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

Jake made a face. "Dude...I've seen her pissed. Trust me she could hurt more than a fly."

There was no way he would let all of her brothers do that to her. She was his girl after all. He had to look out for her. That's why he let her know she should get him back.

Jake grinned. She had technique just like he taught her. "Damn baby. Nice way to hook your feet. Get the figure four. It's a better hold." He walked over and tapped her knee. "Tuck your foot behind your knee. Once you have that, he will tap." Jake smiled proudly and chuckled.

"Alex, you gotta remember she may be your sister but she is marrying a UFC fighter. Do you not think I've taught her stuff too. Only problem is she still thinks there's kissing in MMA."

"If I move he's out of the grip." She to,d him since Alex had his hands on her arm. She tucked her foot under her knee and it squeezed around his torso tighter. He moved his hands to her legs and got him in the figure four hold Jake told her too.

""Okay, okay. You're the best sister I have." She said and tapped her knee.

She let him go and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Love you." She smiled at Jake and kissed his cheek too, "There is kissing in our MMA." She smacked his butt and picked up Owen's carrier and took him back to the living room.

"It's nice knowing my nephew will be able to protect himself in school." He said rubbed his neck. "And her, I guess. It would be cool to come and work out at your gym though. Even if you can't train me. I know you'll be busy now."

"Nice technique baby. Good job." Jake smiled proudly. When she kissed his cheek and smacked his butt, he got her butt back.

"O still out?" Jake asked as she went back to the living room.

Jake nodded. "I can't wait to really roll around with him. I'm waiting for the day his school calls cause he put a bully in an armbar or guillotine choke." Jake chuckled. "Then your sister will be pissed. My only rule is if someone else starts the fight, he better win. I'm not promoting fighting at school though."

"Man...I'd love to train you. I will when I can but you're welcome to work out and I can get you names and numbers for a few trainers. Real good ones too."

They sparred for a bit longer until Alex was worn out. Jake gave him a towl and water. He wiped off his face them went to find Adri to give her a sweaty hug. "Baby where are you?"

"He is for now. Should be waking up soon though." She told him.

Owen did wake up around a half and hour later. She set her laptop down and scooped him up. She rubbed his back until he was really awake and then she set him on her knee and bounced him.

"Let's plan your birthday party." She told him and kissed his fat cheeks. She put him in her lap and wrote down everything they would need. With theme at the top. It was between Paw Patrol and Safari and there was a third theme but she couldn't remember it so she left that one blank.

They would have it in the back yard that weekend. They would ask for donations to an animal shelter or a foundation that cared for premier babies instead of presents. Owen had plenty of toys and clothes but she was sure he would still get more.

"I'm in the living room planning our sons birthday. Your friends can handle themselves around an open bar right?" She asked.

Jake went in and wrapped his arms around Adri from behind getting sweat on her. "Yeah my friends are good." He kissed her cheek and chuckled.

He read the themes. "We're doing multiple themes? Let's just do one baby. Will it look weird with puppies and a safari?" He sat on the floor to play with Owen a bit before going to shower.

Alex came in and said hi to Owen. Jake watched them, Owen just smiled and laughed. "Baby I can't believe our boy is growing up. He's getting so big." He scooped Owen up and attacked his cheek with kisses and Owen squealed and laughed. Jake loved that laugh. He lived for that sound.

She snatched the towel off of his shoulder and rubbed his sweat off of her body. "You're disgusting. And you're sleeping on your own." She threatened.

"Will they behave though?" She asked. "Should we hire strippers?" She teased. "You're the one that said you have single friends that won't enjoy a babies birthday. Maybe strippers will liven it up." She smiled at him.

"I don't know which one to do. I will pick one eventually or let him pick one. I just can't figure out which one to do yet."

She smiled when Owen laughed and set her notebook down. "We have some stuff to talk about Jake. And you still have packages to open. So many packages." She laughed.

"Are you going to be okay tomorrow?" She asked Alex. "The day after is usually the worst day after fighting with Jake and since I was body slammed I hope you feel like hell." She smiled.

Jake laughed. "You love me...and I'm not sleeping alone. I will follow you." He smiled at her.

"Yeah they will behave. We should just have games for adults and kids. It could be fun. But I mean if you want to hire strippers, I'm down. You can call your brother and have him get his girlfriend call her friends...wait maybe we shouldn't hire strippers, we may offend her." Jake thought it was kind of cool that his fiance joked about strippers. Most women would not even joke about it.

He gave her a nod like it was a good idea to let Owen pick. "Strawberry cake right?"

When she said they needed to talk Alex went, "Oooooo." Jake rolled his eyes, "About what?" He looked at some of the boxes. "Babe, this is the first full day I've been home and we slept in. I'll get to it tomorrow. I'm sorry..."

Alex stood up, "I probably should go, since you're going to get lectured about something Im sure." He teased Adri. "Oh I'll be fine. No problems here."

"I will lock the door." She smiled back.

"I'm sure she would want to work the party herself." Adri said under her breath. She nodded her head to the cake flavor, "That's what he likes." She smiled.

"Shut up." She told her brother and then looked at Jake, "Boo that's not even all of them. You have time sensitive offers that were sent to you. You're at an amazing high right now and you need to sit down and looked at what offers you want. Reebok wants to make you the face of the next season, Powerade wants your face on the bottles. You have a lot of work to do young man." She told him.

"And I really want to see what you got. All I get is make up. I'm sure you got a butt load of workout clothes but I want to see. It's killing me." She crawled on the floor and laid next to him. "Tonight? Owen can help. I can take off a piece of clothing for every box you open if you want to wait until he's asleep." She whispered the last part in his ear so her brother wouldn't hear.

"Good bye Alex." She had Owen stand up, "Go say goodbye and walk him out." She said trying to send Owen off. With a little help from Alex he walked over to him but Adri got up to close and lock the door after Alex left. She sat back on the floor and smiled at Jake.

"I'm really proud of you Boo." She said and kissed his forehead.

"I will break in." He smiled at her.

Jake gave her a look but smiled. "Adriana!" Jake kissed Owen's head. "He knows what's good."

Once she said Owen could help and she'd take her clothes off he was on board. "Let's do it now..." He smiled at her. "We can do some now and then some tonight. I am excited to see what I got too. If they want my face on everything they can come take my picture to put my face on it." He joked.

"Later man." Jake gave him a five/hand shake. "Come by and use the gym anytime man." Jake smiled at Owen walking with Alex and he gave his uncle a hug. "Tell him bye buddy. Wave bye." Owen waved to Alex.

Jake smiled back. "Thanks Q. That means a lot baby." He gave her a kiss before getting up and grabbing a few boxes and sitting back down and started to open them up.

Owen watched from Adri's lap as Jake opened the first box. Owen stood up and walked toward the box out of curiously. He opened a flap and then tried to grab some paper out of the box. Then he played with the open flap and tried to eat it so Adri pulled him away.

"Let's let Daddy open it, huh?" She asked and kissed his cheeks.

The first box was full of health food goodies from the makers of Kind. There was a letter congratulating Jake and wishing him success in his future endeavors. Most of the boxes were full of samples and congratulations. The TapOut and Reebok boxes had the clothing and the shoes and other big items. Nothing was too small though, everything made Jake feel better and accomplished and Adri loved it.

"Oh. Hold on you got this too." She went to her car and grabbed another box and a basket. "Connor wanted to get you something." She told him and handed him the basket. It had a hand drawn picture of Connor and Owen and one of Connors old shirts and some candy Connor liked in it. It also had a letter than thanked Jake for letting him see the fight and go backstage written by Connor.

"And this one is full of fan mail." She smiled and sat back down.

"And this one is from me." She said and pointed at a bottle of wine, "It's the year you became Champion and we will drink it...I don't know when they out you in the UFC hall of fame." She smiled.

Jake let Owen help and thought it was cute until the kid tried eating cardboard. "Nooo. Dude. Come on...Only your kid would lick an aquarium tank and try eating cardboard in the same day." He shook his head but smiled at Adri. "Thank you big guy for trying to help." He kissed his cheek.

He liked at the goodies to try out from Kind. "We will share these babe. That way if we both like some we can get some." He tried on all the clothes from Tapout and Reebok to model for Adri. Jake was still up on cloud nine.

When Adri brought out the gift from Connor, Jake smiled and looked over everything. "Babe let's frame the drawing, letter and our picture. Then we can put it in my office. This kid is something else." Jake was really worried about Connor. He hoped he would be okay.

"Wow fan mail...this could be fun. This is what we can do tomorrow." He chuckled.

Jake looked at the wine. "Babe this is an awesome idea. Now I feel bad for not looking into doing this for your VS..." He kissed her slow and deeply. "I love you baby. Thank you. Thank you for the support and love and gift." He kissed her again and rubbed Owen's head.

She frowned, "Your kid by blood. Mine by choice." She smiled and kissed Owen's cheeks. "And I chose you because you're so damn cute. You don't have to be smart." She told him and gave him a hug. "We can't be too surprised he licked the fish tank. He puts everything in his mouth." She said.

She nodded her head to getting a frame for it. She thought it was a good idea.

"A lot of fan mail." She said opening the box and looking through the letters."

The doorbell rang and Adri got up to answer it. Max came rushing in and Luke pushed the leashes into Adri's hands. "I think one baby is enough for us. NO dogs any time soon. Too many bodies in the bed." He smiled and hopped back into his car and left.

Adri un hooked the girls and they all went rushing into the living room. "Well, no dogs for your sister and your brother in law is about to get laid." She teased and then laughed.

She shrugged her shoulder about the wine bottle, "It's nothing. I love you more."

"Well...he got his good looks from me and his brains from Layla." Jake smiled, "Why else do you think we both are so freaking cute."

He shook his head. "I feel like I need a president of my fan club to do this for me." He chuckled and grabbed a few letters to read.

When Max came running in, Owen got excited and started calling for him. Max ran over and licked Owen's face and Owen just laughed and fell on his but from losing his balance. The girls came running in to Jake. "Hi girls." Jake looked at Adri and groand. "Really?! Adriana! Why would you say that. That's my sister. That's gross. Don't ever do that again. Or you're sleeping alone." He teased back.

Jake picked up the girls and they kissed his face. "You miss me? Yeah?" He looked at Adri. "I have a feeling we're going to have a full bed tonight...Luke is a smart man for only wanting a kid. Why did I get you two?" He asked looking at the girls. "Oh right, cause mommy really wanted you."

She laughed, "It's true. He pretty much kicked them out of his house for your sister." She giggled. "Must be good." She teased.

"You got me two because you fell in love with them as much as I did. We had to get them both." She smiled and picked up Bam and gave her a kiss.

"And remember I was prepared to walk away and pout it out at home." She smiled. "You said yes." She kissed the top of Rocky's head and scratched her belly.

"I know you don't want to talk about it but the time is coming for me to leave again. It's just LA for a few days." She said softly. "Maybe I can cut it to two days. I don't know though. Then we can hop on a plane and go see our future wedding venue." She said excitedly.

"Uhhh! Adri stop!!" He smacked her leg. "You are awful. What is your problem?" He shuddered.

Jake shook his head. "We didn't have to get both of them. I could have left one of them behind." There was no way he could have choice between the two though and leave the other crying and sad. "Exactly! You were going to pout. I didn't want to hear you crying and pouting about it. I just saved time having to go back."

He looked at her. "Why do you think I don't want to talk about it? I don't mind. It's just that I've been home like 24 hours and we're talking about leaving again. As of right now I can go with you. It will just depend though when I call for some of the sponsors if they need me to do something at that same time, I kinda have to do it." He knew she'd probably understand. "You did say it was time sensitive. But I do really want to go check out our venue."

"I wouldn't have cried. And it would have devastated the both of us if we heard the one we didn't pick crying as we left. They are twins Boo. We couldn't separate the. If we tried."

She chuckled, "Babe lets be honest, everyone is coming to you. The magazines will want you first and they will want you in your natural habitat which means the gym and some bad ass pictures of you in front of a black screen. Probably topless and oiled up." She smiled.

"I'll be gone three days and then swing back pick you two up and we can go to the east coast." She did a little happy dance and laid next to him again.

"They separate themselves. One comes and cuddles up to you and the other to me." He smiled at her and kissed her cheek.

She was right, he was pretty big right now. Everyone wanted him for interviews or sponsorships. He was going to be the busy one for a bit but he was excited about it and hopefully didn't have to travel too much. "Can they hire you to oil me up? Mmm sexy." He grinned at her. "How do you feel about some other chick oiling your man up?"

Jake watched her with a smile. "You're okay with going to LA alone? I know we mentioned me going along before. I do think the most important part is me making it to the east coast with you." He plaid with her hair as the dogs snuggled with them and Owen played with Max. "Are you sure about being Owen? I kind like the idea of having a romantic get away just us at the place we decide to get married." Jake smiled and then moved closer to Adri.

She laughed, "I doubt it wil be a chick." She teased. "I'm gonna make sure some guy is rubbing your body down. Maybe your dad. He is your assistant after all." She joked and kissed his cheek.

She nodded her head, "Won't be the first time. Won't be the last time. I'll be fine Boo. You got your mini vacation, now it's my turn." She joked and kissed his cheek.

"The most important part is the East Coast trip. We all have to be there. We can take a romantic trip and do the food tastings later." She promised. "I really want to try on dresses though. That's the most exciting part about planning."

"I'm not letting a guy rub me down. It's not happening. And don't even joke Adriana. No..." He shook his head. "I will put you in a headlock." He threatened and warned.

Jake shook his head. "It wasn't a vacation. I had to work. It was tiring..." He corrected. "Well I left the apartment nice and clean for you." He kissed her cheek.

"Babe...you think that trying on dresses is the most exciting part. I don't think it's exciting. What else do I have to do besides get the tuxes picked out?" With Adri being the model she was there were designers wanting Jake to wear their tuxes. He's seen a few he liked but hadn't picked the lucky one yet. "The planner is doing a lot right?"

"Not even I was watching?" She asked teasingly. She gave him a kiss and a hug.

She smiled, "Remmeber that the next time I have to leave for work. It's not a vacation it's work and it's tiring."

She nodded her head, "Nad looking at wedding bands. And trying the cake and the food." She smiled even bigger. "You get to...make a grooms cake." She offered. "Yeah. The pallner is doing a lot of the little stuff but we get the fun stuff." She smiled.

"No...especially not if you were watching. Hell no." He shook his head.

Jake looked at her confused. "When have I ever said you go to New York for fun? I know you go for work. Do you have fun in the mean time...yes...but I know that's not the only reason you go."

He smiled. "Yes! Taste testing. We should try a few cake places...just to make sure we picked the best. You know what would be cool? To have cake and a sundae bar. Or...candy bar. Where we can have our favorite candies for the guest to make gift bags. But then I feel like we are pretty healthy so that's kind of wrong...So maybe a fruit bar. With any and every kind of fruit." He shrugged, they were all just ideas and he wasn't sure if any of them were good.

"We are letting Owen pig out for his birthday right? Like his own cake? And at our wedding?"

She shrugged her shoulder and laughed. "If I'm here I will oil you up then." She smiled. "You just can't get too excited." She teased.

"I don't know. Sometimes it feels like you think I go to have fun. I have fun while I a, there but it's nice to hear that you know I don't go to have fun." She said softly.

"We can have a fruit bar and a candy bar. Or maybe a s'mores bar." She smiled. "We can have it all Boo. I like that idea. A dessert bar along with our wedding cake."

She nodded her head, "He can pig out on sweets for his birthday and our wedding. We have the party after nap time, get him to destroy his cake and he can ride out the sugar high for the day and it should be easy to put him to bed that night." She crossed her fingers and looked at Owen. "Hopefully. It is nice to know he likes strawberry, I guess. Even though you ruined his first cake experience." She joked.

Jake smiled at her. "I can't promise anything. Who wouldn't get excited with you oiling them up, let's be honest."

He moved to lay next to her and moved close. "I know you don't go to have fun. I do also know that you have fun when you are there. You love your job. You love what you do. I just..." He sighed and looked her over. "I just...get bummed cause sometimes I wish I was there to have fun with you is all. Like I wanted you there to experience the past few days with me. They are big days and events for you. I don't like missing out. Plus I miss you. I know it's only a few days normally but still you're going to be my wife and I like spending time with you. Which is a good thing since we are getting married." He smiled at her. "I'm sorry you felt that way." He kissed her softly.

"Ooo smores bar sounds fun." Jake smiled. "I'm going to need to work out our whole honeymoon if I eat too much at the wedding." He grinned at Adri, "But that's the plan right? To work out a lot on our honeymoon."

Jake sighed and rolled his eyes. "Oh my gosh. You're never going to let me live that down are you? I did not ruin anything. I think you're just jealous you didn't get any cake." He told her with a smile and rested his hand on her leg as they laid on the floor. Bam climbed up on Jake's chest and laid on it looking at him. He looked at Adri. "What is she doing? Why is she staring me down?"

She smiled, "I mess you too. That's why we talk every night and text all day. I wish you could come with me but we have responsibilities here. Mostly that one." She said pointing over her shoulder at Owen. "And the doggies." She kissed him back and ran her fingers through his hair.

"Uh big no to that. No working out...in the traditional sense at least. We will be in whatever paradise you pick out. We can hike and jet ski and swim and find some places for out bucket list." She smiled and kissed his forehead.

She laughed and shrugged her shoulder. She gave Bam a kiss and scratched her head, "Do you want to take everybody for a w-a-l-k?" She asked. "Maybe that's what she wants. We can even let that one out of the stroller and tire himself out. He'll probably just follow Max though."

He gave her nod. "I know. And that does help baby." He smiled at her. "Yeah, he is a big responsibility. But I don't think either of us would trade him in." He smiled at her. "Of course, can't forget the dogs."

"I meant working out...together. In bed. Or other fun places." He grinned at Adri. "I will find us a good place to go that we can do all of that. But most definitely need places to knock off our bucket list." Jake smiled at her.

His eyes went to Adri. "Are you spelling for Owen or for the dogs?" He laughed. "Yeah we can do that. Do you want the dogs or the kid?" Once he got his answer he looked at Bam. "Bam want to go for a walk? Huh want to go for a walk?"

Back
Top Bottom