Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter Part 2 {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

He raised an eyebrow to her. "We could get into a lot of trouble together babe...a lot." He chuckled.

Jake gave her a nod and kissed her back. "Yes ma'am." He put on dress pants and one of the button up shirts she packed for him. He went into the bathroom to do his hair before she got out to do her make up. He sat in the chair in the sitting area and watched tv while he waited for his sexy girl to get ready.

"Yep." He got up and straightened his shirt and brushed off his pants to make sure he looked good. When she gave him the chips he put them in his pocket and grabbed her hand as they headed downstairs. "If we gamble what do you want to play?" His hand caressed her thumb as they rode the elevator down to the lobby. "We have a bar in our room...that's kind of rude when I'm training..." He teased a bit. "I am pretty hungry."

"Maybe I want to get into some trouble." She smiled and rubbed his cheek.

"Ooh Texas hold 'em maybe. Or 21. Those are the only two I know how to play. My brother tried to teach me how to play poker but it's been a while. I don't have a good poker face." She admitted and walked with him to the elevator instead of going down she pushed the up button.

She walked him to the restaurant. "I'm sure you can have a steak and vegetables and one drink, right?" They exited to a rooftop restaurant and were taken to a table with an amazing view of the city.

Jake wiggled his eyebrows with a grin. "I'm down...where can we scratch off our bucket list?" He chuckled and kissed her shoulder.

"So do you know how to play Texas Hold 'Em if you don't know how to play poker?" He raised an eyebrow at her. "Oh I'm sorry, I thought it was downstairs...a rooftop place huh? Nice."

He thought it over, he was back in the gym. But he ate like crap during his almost three months off. "Yeah. It will be okay. I just need to really kick ass in the gym tomorrow." He pulled Adri's chair out for her and then took his seat and began looking at the menu. After a few minutes Jake looked up at Adri. "I'm really sorry that this last year we haven't really been able to do this much. It's kind of hard with Owen. We made a deal before to try our best to do a date night once a month. I think we need to stick to that. It doesn't have to be a three day thing, but at least a night to come out to dinner or a show. It would be nice. You and I deserve that time away for our selves." He reached for her hand on the table and caressed it gently.

Jake went back to looking at the menu. There was so many good choices he didn't know what he wanted to eat.

"Maybe it wasn't Texas Hold 'em. It was the other one. BlackJack, there we go. It was called BlackJack." She smiled. "There is one downstairs but this one is nicer." She smiled even bigger.

She shrugged her shoulder, 'It was a busy year for us. Next year will be busier, especially after this fight of yours. We should try to go on as many dates as possible but I don't think we should keep it as a promise. I love you Jake and I know you love me. Dates are nice but we are busy people and we not get to take a dates every month. Should we try, hell yes but we can't beat ourselves up if we don't make it."

She rubbed his hand and smiled at him, "I do want to go to a basketball game though. So you're going to LA with me to watch the Lakers play. Maybe we will get lucky and see Beyonce and Jay. That means we have to go when the lakers play the Nets. If they do that. Does the West Coast play the East Coast in basketball?" She wondered.

Jake chuckled. "Well your man plays poker so we can always go do that. Or I can take you to play some of the video poker games till you get the hang of it. But you don't have a poker face so that could be bad." He smiled at her.

"No I know we may not be able to every month. But even if we don't go out. We should spend a night just us if all possible. If not...that's okay. But like you said we should definitely try." He smiled at her.

He could totally go to a game. "Yes baby. The two teams play together. But if I go to a game in LA you are coming with me to a Broncos football game. I almost want you to go when it's freezing cold and you have to freeze. No box seats. I want down on the sidelines. Oh yeah." He smiled at her.

"We do need to start planning Owen's first birthday party. It will be here before we know it. With the fight and what could happen after, it may be nice to plan a lot of it now before things get hectic."

She frowned at him, "I want to go to a sideline basketball game that's indoors. It will be a fun experience and you want me to freeze to death at a Broncos game? That's not very nice of you." She told him and shook her head.

"Yeah we do. Are we throwing a real party for him? A big fist birthday bash?" She asked. "It could be fun. Friends and family can come and see out little guy turn one. Hopefully he'll be walking by then. He gets so close and then he gives up." She sighed. "You're in training and he's going to go into training. He's will walk by the end of the week."

She rubbed her lips together, "what's the theme? I can start thinking of decor and everything. Now that we have the fancy camera, I can take his first birthday pictures. He might be more photogenic with me than a stranger behind a camera."

Jake chuckled. "We can go to an early game where it's still nice out. T-shirt or long sleeve weather at most. Sound good to you? But still has to be sideline tickets. I gotta be able to see my boys play. Plus you gotta experience it at least once than maybe eventually we can buy a box for a season. That would be cool."

He gave her a nod. "Big bash. Family and friends." He laughed at her. "Babe...how can you train him to walk this week when you will be with me all week here?" He raised an eyebrow at her. The waiter came and asked for their drinks. Jake started with just a water.

"Theme...hmm... I say something cool like UFC." He chuckled. "Or dinosaurs or monster trucks. Some manly."

"What if the ball suddenly comes flying our way and I get tackled? My legs aren't insured. My body isn't insured. My health is but...my point is, those are some big guys and I am not getting tackled by any of them." She told him.

"Then I need a list of your UFC friends so I can figure out who is on the guest list. Are we inviting your mother?" She asked curiously. "Weekend. We are for three days. The other days can be spent getting our son to walk. That only gives me four days but I will make it work." She asked for a water and then asked for a strawberry margarita to get the night started.

She smiled, "UFC, huh?" she thought about it, "Why not Clifford the Big Red Dog? But it can be Max the Big Brindle Dog." She laughed.

"Babe...if we go behind the teams bench than you have a good twenty yards before we even will get close to a player or ball. Even if we get endzone seats we aren't right on the field. You are a lot closer to a basketball than a football at a game." He told her. "Nice try though."

Jake thought it over. "Not all of my UFC friends have kids. Is that a problem?" He asked then sighed. "I'd rather not...but we probably should." He shrugged. "Not like she will come anyway but we may as well invite her and offer to pay for her ticket to get here. You are inviting your family right?" He would want to invite Rich Franklin and his family, Uriah Faber, GSP, and a few others. "Speaking of friends...GSP is coming down here in a couple weeks to help me train. Luke told me today."

He rolled his eyes. "Um...no. We need something cool. He's in love with Paw Patrol. Why not do a Paw Patrol theme and people can bring their kids and pets. And a donate for the dog shelter." He smiled proud at his own idea.

She frowned when her excuse didn't work. She was sure it would. "Still the football guys are bigger than the basketball guys." She told him. "And if we do sideline then how will you get your game day hotdog?"

"Might as well. If they want to come they can. We will have drinks and food. Adult games and kid games. We will make sure even the single guys have some fun." She sighed to his answer about inviting his mother. She understood why he didn't want her there but it would make a nice gesture to see what she was missing out on.

"Write it down Boo. I'm not going to remember all of those names." She told him and thanked the waitress when she set their drinks down. She took a sip of her margarita and smiled. "You're missing out Boo." She offered him the straw so he could have a sip if he wanted it.

"That's pretty cool. Aren't you lucky. maybe he will teach you how to do the splits from two chairs without ripping your groin open. That would be sexy to add into a strip tease." She smiled. "Just saying."

She nodded her head, "Yeah that would be cool. He does like Paw Patrol." She said softly. "Okay we have a theme and we can put, 'bring a donation for a pet shelter instead of a gift.' It's not like he needs more toys or anything. But odds are he will probably still get gifts."

She sighed and looked at the table, "Tough question number two, do we invite Layla?"

He looked at her confused. "Uh...go get it. Or there are guys who walk around selling them too. You've seriously never been to a game have you." He teased with a smile.

"Ooo...you should totally invite some of your hot model friends. Fellow VS Angels for the guys. They would love you!" He smiled at her. Jake really didn't want his son's birthday ruined because his mother came and ran her mouth. Plus with friends their he didn't want her causing a huge scene. It would be bad enough with Adri's family but their friends too would just push him over the edge.

"Yes baby, I'll write it down for you." He took a drink and gave her a nod to it being good. "I'll get a drink with dinner after bit."

"This guy is the greatest at MMA. He's had the most wins and fewest losses. I look up to him, but want to kill his record. He thinks I can." He rolled his eyes and shook his head. "You need to get away from those splits babe. Not going to happen."

She was definitely right. He didn't need anymore toys. And he was growing so fast out of clothes. "It won't stop some people from buying things. But hopefully we can get some good donations for the shelter."

His eyes closed a second and he let out a sigh. "That one is tougher than the first one." His eyes opened and looked at her. "I don't know. She made a big deal about wanting back in his life...where has she been? The nice thing to do is yes we invite her. But what has she done to deserve to be invited besides push him out of her body? Nothing. Again...don't want a scene." He let out a sigh and took a drink. "What's your thoughts? You're his mother. What do you say about it?" He asked and looked in her eyes.

"Oh shut up." She laughed. "It's a long walk from the sideline." She smiled and laughed. "Boo, I can't get my mind off of it and I won't."

She looked down, "We were one New York babe. The. You had surgery and that wasn't a good time to stop by." She didn't want to make excuses but it was true. They were too busy to worry about Layla taking Owen.

She nodded her head to not wanting a scene. She didn't either but she should be there too. She shrugged her shoulder, "A part of me doesn't want her there at all but the other part knows she will want to be there. I'd rather not have her show up on his birthday to a house full of people celebrating him." She sipped on her drink and looked at Jake.

"I don't want to say no but I don't want to say yes either."

He laughed with her. "Oh my gosh. I'll get you your hotdog. It will be okay. I promise." He shook his head.

"But she hadn't called or texted me. If she wanted to see him she should have called or texted. She didn't. So clearly she didn't want to see him bad enough. I don't want her in and out of her life when she decides to be a mother and it's convenient for her. That's not fair to Owen. There comes a point when we have to be jerks to her for Owen's best interest." He shook his head and looked out the window a moment.

He looked at the menu. "Well someone has to make a decision. I guess it will have to be the one to make that decision. If you think she should be invited...then fine. I will not hesitate to kick her out though if I have to." He looked at her. When the waiter returned Jake ordered steak, veggies, and a salad."

"I don't even like hot dogs but I don't want you to complain when you don't get the full experience because we can't get a hot dog and beer."

Adri sighed, "I know." She said softly. She realized that Jake chose someone who was in a way like his mother. It was a scary revelation. She hoped she didn't turn into his mother.

"I agree, if she makes trouble then kick her out. Same with your mother. But we should be the bigger people and invite them." She ordered what Jake was having because it sounded delicious.

"Let's talk about something else." She said softly. "My schedule. It's going to get crazier after the VS Fashion Show. Fashion weeks all over the world start in February so I will be all over. Are you and O gong with me or am I all alone in this endeavor? His passport should be coming around soon but I can't take him anywhere with out you with me. So he is going to need a new one when we get married. Hell, I'm going to need a new one if I am changing my name to Daniels. Hopefully my old one will be full by then."

"So that means I am yours all Christmas and New Year's and I'll try to be home Valentine's Day but only if I have a house covered in white and pink roses." She teased. "I'm just letting you know the reality of the situation. Early next year will be hectic. Fashion Week, VS, Express, whatever this big thing is that I have a meeting for next week. I'd rather have everything be back to back so I can get it over with and spend time at home. If you have a fight then I will understand why you can't come and I will fix the schedule to come home between flights. ut I will also limit myself to how many shows I walk. Some I cannot say no to Versace, Ralph Lauren, Michael Kors, Oscar de la Renta. Everyone is saying this could be a huge year for me runway wise. I just don't want you to feel like you're being pushed away for it."

"Oh baby I'll get my hotdog, beer, and peanuts. Don't you worry." He smiled at her and patted her hand. "Thanks for looking out for me though."

Jake gave her a nod. "Alright. Invite them both. Honestly though if either starts shit, I can't say I'd be surprised if Amy says something being pregnant she won't put up with someone ruining that boy's birthday."

"It will just depend if I have a fight or not. If I don't have one than yeah we can travel. I can just work out wherever we go. We would want to hire a different nanny though. Unless we take dad again. Amy won't want to travel. But that would be nice for her to spend time with her own family. Even if I don't have a fight I will want to do some sort of training so when I do have one I'll be ready. When I'm champion, I will need to really make sure I'm on top of my game."

Jake gave her a nod and smiled. "Thanks baby. I appreciate you telling me and explaining why it will be hectic. I can't promise if I can't travel with you that it won't be hard or that I won't miss you. But we will make it work. And if I have a fight, maybe I can meet you somewhere for a few days here and there to see each other. Closer to time we can evaluate both of our schedules and go from there." Jake wasn't even worried about her being busy with work. He had a better understanding of everything. "Do you have any idea what this meeting is about?"

"Well, let's hope you don't have a fight. But let's be honest. Your first fight will probably be a rematch for the title. Bisping will bitch and complain and Dana will give him the rematch." And trust me the way they are talking up this fight, they cannot wait to see how much money you pull in. I'm betting on you this fight and you're going to win because I said so.." She smiled.

She shook her head, "no one will tell me anything so it's either going to be really big and make the elite of top models or they are firing me. Let's hope it's the first thing." She laughed.

Her phone started to go off and she wanted to ignore but checked it to make sure it wasn't her mother. She frowned when she it. "Our twitter mentions are going crazy." She told him and showed him her phone. She went to twitter and the first thing was a dark looking video. She clicked it and opened up to the club and Bisping and Adri were talking. He was in her face and then she punched him. She closed out of the video and scrolled through twitter. It was on every tabloid page, there was a hashtag and the big mystery of what did Bisping say. She closed her phone and looked at Jake.

She started to laugh and shook her head, "I'm going to have to do damage control but I do love the fact that every saw me punch him in the face."

"Yeah and to be honest it would be close to the time they'd give it to him. They'd give the other weight classes their title shots." He smiled at her. "We will pull in a lot of money. But wait...you're betting on me this fight? Compared to not on other fights?" He chuckled a bit. "Mistake number one, betting against me."

Jake shook his head. "They won't fire you babe." Their salads came and Jake started to eat his.

He watched the video. It was the first time he was seeing it himself. "Nice babe!" He chuckled. "Is it awful I want to comment that you I'm proud of you and my girl knows how to punch?" He chuckled. "Who do you think leaked it? And what are you going to do for damage control? Don't we both have media reps to control this? Now they may fire you." He teased with a smile.

"I would never bet against you." She promised. "I just didn't know I was allowed to bet on you. I thought I was too close to you but now that I think about, I probably wouldn't be allowed to bet against you because then you could throw the fight and we win a large amount of money." She nodded to herself. "It all makes sense now."

She laughed, "You can do whatever you want." She shook her head and looked at Jake, "Probably staff at the club. Who knows why now. It's been months since that encounter. They are probably going to want to make me issue some bs apology." She rolled her eyes. "I'm not apologizing. I will tell the truth of what happened and leave it at that."

She raised an eyebrow, "You better hope they don't or I am getting fat and lazy and spending my days on the couch in shame." She smiled. "How would you like that?"

"You better not. If you know what's good for you. Because I NEVER lose." He said with a smile. "Never. Even against you."

Jake pulled his phone out and found the video and liked it and commented on it. "Damn my girl has been learning how to punch from watching me for so long. That's what happens when you threaten a queen's family. #FutureMrsDrifter #ProudManHeHadItComing." He put his phone down and went back to eating his salad. "Our reps are going to hate me." He chuckled. "I'm proud of you for standing up for our family. But you do need to be careful not to break your knuckles. Remember use your first two knuckles. It will hurt less." He gave her a wink and smile.

"Baby if they fire you, I will just hire you back as my assistant. You will not be fat and lazy on my couch. And you better pray you didn't get fired. You have luggage to pay for." He teased her.

She rolled her eyes, "Whatever. I'll beat you one day."

She nodded her head, "They really are. Adding fuel to the fire. Not cool." She told him with a smile. She raised up her first two knuckles and showed him. "You're going to get my first two knuckles if you don't win this title." She teased.

She groaned and looked at the ceiling, "That's exactly what I want and it's my couch too. I'll do what I want on it." She stuck her tongue out at him. "The luggage is being paid for. I'm getting my trunk set. No matter what."

"You wish you'd beat me..."

Jake chuckled. "Want me to delete it? I will." He made a face like he didn't believe her giving him her first two knuckles. "Um...no you wouldn't. You wouldn't kick me while I'm down. And you know I'd be down. But we both know I'll win." He smiled at her.

"Nope. Not happening. I won't allow it. I'll burn your couch. If you're fired you won't need them to travel Adriana." He teased and smiled as he finished his salad. Before long their steaks were brought to them. "This lookd amazing." He asked for a whiskey and coke.

She shook her head, "No keep it up. Let the Asshat be angry." She smiled.

She frowned at him, "You can burn all of the furniture if you want. I'll lay on the floor and eat Bon Bons for the rest of my life. Or are you going to burn the house down. The vows say for better or worst. You proposed knowing that so you better stick around." She laughed.

She smiled at the steaks and cut into hers and took a bite. "That's good. Screw bonbons. I'll get fat on steaks." She cut into the vegetables and took a bite of that.

He agreed to leave it up. "You know this is going to start a war. You better come to the interviews before weighins. He's going to throw everything at me. Are you prepared?" Normally it was Jake who had trouble keeping his cool, or at least in the past it was. Now his future wife needed to not let things get to her.

Jake chuckled and shook his head. "I'm not letting you be a bum. Part of my vows is to encourage you not aide in the problem. I will kick your ass if I have to."

He shook his head. "The steak is delicious." He took a drink of his whiskey." He looked her over. "You are so damn sexy you know that? You are a successful model, an amazing mother, and amazing girlfriend and fiancé. One who risks breaking her hand to stand up to someone for her family. I find that extremely sexy. I'm glad you're in my corner baby." He leaned up and kissed her.

"He started the war when he got in my face. I'm not apologizing for it. He knows what he did was wrong and he got slapped for it. I'd do it again if I had too." She told Jake. "He shouldn't have gotten in my face. That was a line that was crossed. At weighing it last whatever but at a club in my face is not cool."

She rolled her eyes, "Then I really will be a bum. You kick my ass, I'd be sore and even more lazy. Your plan backfired in your face."

She smiled, "I know." She said to her being sexy. "Next time you do the punching and back yourself up." She laughed. "I still stand by my words. He shouldn't have gotten in my face."

He shook his head. "Baby. I'm not telling you to apologize. It's okay baby." He smiled at her. "He never should have gotten into your face anywhere. I haven't went after his family and I won't. This is between him and I."

"No, I'd kick your ass to get moving. Plus our son wouldn't let you be a bum." He smiled at her. "He'd want you to play and go for walks. And we all know you can't say no to him."

Jake laughed. "Yeah but I didn't know he was running his mouth. Or I would have shut him up. And you know I would have." He took another drink. "You were just standing up for our family and yourself." His hand reached for hers. "Baby...you're gonna be a mess this fight aren't you?"

Back
Top Bottom