Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter Part 2 {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

guitarfan28

The Punisher
{Continued from previous thread}

"No I don't think you're weird. I wish I could keep him small too. And a good smell comes with him the smaller he is. Our baby boy is growing up baby..." He kissed her temple.

Jake found a black wallet and picked it up, looking it over. He was going to buy the wallet.

"Adri..." He looked at her. "What happens if we both are traveling but not together. Then what? Who gets what? Second...is there wheels? Cause I'm not lugging those full anywhere without wheels." He gave her a look.

"It's going to suck when he's a teenager who doesn't shower and stinks up the house. Maybe there is some sort of time machine to stick him in and keep him little. We should look into that."

She looked at his wallet and asked to see a different all black one that matched her purse. She showed him the inside and it was red. "You have a bunch of black wallets. At least get one with a pop of color." She said softly.

"Look at how many we get. There is no way I will use them all. Depends on where we are going and how long we will be gone. If we both happen to need the same size then I will grab the next size up." She didn't know if it had wheels. She imagined some thing that huge would but of people did use them just for decor then they wouldn't. "I'm sure we can get wheels."

"If we can find one of those time machines we will buy one okay?" He smiled at her.

"Umm.." He looked at her and crossed his arms. "Can I shop for a wallet that I want to pick out. I don't want it to match yours. It's not important to." He said in a bit annoyed of a tone but quietly. It did bother him a bit she wouldn't let him just buy a wallet on his own. "It's not for me..." He said and walked to a different area to look around.

Jake kept looking around. He was taking forever and was doing it on purpose. He went to the counter to pay for the wallet. "I guess my future wife wants the trunk set. I hope you take credit cards..." He teased and looked at her with a blank look. "This is a lot for a luggage set Adri." She wanted it and he had a hard time telling her no, especially that day. Once they figured out the ones they wanted they were back on their way.

"I think we should start looking for land back home babe. I know we may want to wait to build the house and that's okay. But maybe we should start looking for land for our house and the gym now. We can buy the land, build the gym first, let that bring money in and then build the house. I really want to get moving on the blog and the gym. People will come and work out at my gym just because it's mine. And we can train upcoming fighters." He didn't know how Adri felt about all of that. Her money may be a lot for one job, but Jake will be bringing in money from numerous places to help add up too.

She gave the wallet back to the lady and walked away to look at something else. She could get the luggage set herself if she had too. She made a face to paying with a credit card. "Since we are both going to use it, we can split it. It will be our gift to each other." She pulled her debit card out and paid for half of it and then he could pay the other half with his credit card.

"Is this for the cabin or the Vegas home?" She asked softly. Then he spoke about the gym and she knew. "It would be nice to have it in the mountains. I know we are in a nice place close to the city but I'm always in the city. It would be amazing to have a mountainous escape. Don't you think?" She asked.

"Yeah, I know you really want to make your gym and blog so I think that should be done first and then we know what we want when we need to find a builder and architect for the house."

He got the black wallet for his father. He felt the man deserved something nice for taking care of Owen and putting up with their bullheadedness when they first arrived in NY. His father would say it was too much but to him it was never too much for what he did for them and Owen. Jake paid for his half with his debit card, he was only joking to give her a hard time. He knew the minute she stopped him and gave him the five reasons why she needed them they were coming home with them.

"Vegas. I'm fine with the mountains and getting away from the city a bit. If we can get a nice place with a view of the city and mountains that would be cool." They agreed that once they got back to Vegas they'd look for the perfect location and talk to builders and architects about house and the gym. They would hold off on the house but at least get an idea of what they liked and wanted.

A few hours later they went back to the penthouse to let John take Owen and Adri to get ready for the party. Damn she was sexy. They had a blast and Jake couldn't wait to get home for the after party after party. When they got home, he didn't even let the door close before his lips found Adri's. They were intimate throughout the entire penthouse for hours. They'd have to wake up early to grab their clothes out of whatever room they were thrown into. Once they actually made it to the bed, Jake was exhausted from the entire day. He held her in his arms as he drifted off to sleep.

In the morning on the nightstand she had Jake's tablet, that had a sticky note saying, "Play me." Jake was still naked in bed and fast asleep.

"With a balcony around the outside so we can see the mountains and the city. That would be nice." She smiled.

The after party was almost too good of a time. She got a sneak peek at some of the campaigns she had coming up. Tyra Banks made an appearance which was like a dream come true. They had a good time. Then got home and had even more fun through the night. They made it to the bed and crashed.

She got up early to pee and then quickly clean up before Jake's dad and Owen came over. She put their phones on their charges and got back in bed. She saw the tablet with the note but got a little more sleep before really getting up to get the day started. She grabbed his iPad and took it into the kitchen while she made a cup of tea and then watched the video.

At the beginning of the video there was a clip of Jake's hand writing her a note as it played. The note said, "Adriana, I am truly blessed that you chose to spend forever with me. I love you more than words could say. Your boys are proud of you and where you've come. What a ride baby. I can't wait to see where we keep going together. I love you- Your boo."

The video was all the pictures and video that Jake had taken the last few weeks. Video of Adri and Owen. Video of Adri and Jake being playful and loving. And video of Adri and her being the newest Angel. He even added the video of her sleeping and throwing the pillow at him. It was playing to She Sets the City on Fire. There was also clips of the city that they took. Jake got permission from Gavin DeGraw and VS to use the music and the billboard as a promotional for both as well as Adri. It was good at showing off Adri's personality and fun nature. The real her. It ended with Jake and Adri holding Owen's hands looking at the billboard before it turned to Owen pointing to the billboard saying mama. It was music video quality.

Jake was still asleep while she watched it, he would regret not being able to see her reaction. He laid on his stomach with his face facing Adri's side of the bed.

She watched the video with a smile and she wanted to go wake him up and hug him and love on him but first she had to share it with the world. It was hard to keep it to herself her boo was a thoughtful, loving and sweet man. She wanted everyone to be jealous of him.

She put some clips up on instagram but she would ask for Jakes permission if everyone wanted to see the full thing. She set the iPad down and went to go jump on the bed and curl up next to him.

She kissed him until he woke up and smiled at him, "You really are a Prince Charming, you know that?" She asked and kissed him again. "I love you and thank you for the video. It made me cry a little bit. I want to get that last picture of you, Owen and I with Owen pointing at the billboard framed. That is a really good picture." She kissed him again, "I love you so much. I lucky to have a guy like you in my life."

Jake jumped a bit and groaned when she jumped on the bed. He smiled as she kissed him and he kissed her back. "Morning." He looked at her confused. "Prince Charming huh?" He grinned at her and gave the woman another loving kiss. "I love you too." Jake's hand reached up to wipe away the remains of a tear. "We can get it framed." Jake rolled over with a grunt. His arms wrapped around her.

"Adri...I'm so proud of you. And happy for you." He kissed her deeply. "I live to see you happy and you have been nothing but smiles since we got here when it came to work. I wanted you to know I support you and I can't wait to see where this takes you from here. My fiance, my future wife, is a Victoria Secret Angel. A bunch of men dream of this. I'm living it. I get to wake up to you every day." His hand moved hair from her face.

"I want to share the video and let the world know the side of you that I know and love. So everyone can be even more jealous." He smiled and kissed her softly, rubbing her leg. "Are you okay with that? I didn't want to share until I made sure it was okay. But I did give Gavin and VS permission to post any part of it online. They think it would be great promotion for VS." He smiled and kissed her shoulder.

Jake checked the time. "We have time...want to hit the gym or just stay in before everyone arrives?"

"I posted a few clips on Instagram but I was going to wait to make sure I could post it to YouTube." She smiled and gave him another kiss, "Great minds think alike."

She gave him a few more kisses, "I thinking of a different type of work out actually." She said and slipped under the covers and curled up to him. She took off the button up shirt she picked up from the ground earlier and tossed it away. "You get to do more than wake up to me everyday." She laughed and pulled the covers over them so they could really enjoy the morning.

After taking a shower together, they sat on the couch and Adri posted the video to YouTube. She put her head on his shoulder and rubbed his cheek. "I love you."

"We both do have great minds." He smiled at her and kissed her softly.

Jake grinned. "I actually can partake in that work out." Adri was right there was more than just waking up to the other. "Mmmhmmm. Like kiss and hug." His eyebrows wiggle.

He kissed her head after she posted the video to both their pages. Jake made a heartfelt shot pout to his girl. The future Mrs. Daniels. Mrs Drifter. Who is now a sexy Angel. "And I love you." They sat together until the caterer showed up woth the food, the guests started showing up shortly after.

The rest of the Nea York trip was a breeze from there. Shortly after the VS launch, came the Express clothing launch. She had a favorites page on their website and it was all selling out pretty quickly, which meant people were interested. She had a few more meetings with Ava's about the fashion show and then she was okay to go home.

The trip home with Owen, Jake, Max and dad was a very long one. Owen was alright the first few hours of the flight and then he started to get fussy. He wanted to move around but they couldn't just let him crawl so Adri got out and let him hold her fingers so he could walk around and that made him a little happier.

Getting home was the best feeling in the world. She wanted to crash but Owen wanted to crawl everywhere and play. He didn't want to sleep. She figured it was the time change so they would have to get him back on this time.

The next big things in their lives was Jake's surgery and then she had two weeks before she had to be in LA for the Carl's Jr/Hardee's commercial. She was hoping by then Jake would feel better and at least be okay with her leaving for a few days.

Jake was also exhausted when they got back and took a couple days to get everyone back on the right schedule. Owen was back to napping when he should.

Jake made some calls about looking at some properties and contractors for his gym. He would take Adri because it would also be the property for their future home as well.

They had the preop appointment. Amy, Luke, and John were meeting them there. Jake was a bit nervous. They would reevaluate him to make sure there were no changes. They had their surgery date for a few days away. Jake let Adri drive and he held her hand as he looked out the window. He was nervous but ready for him to have his surgery to get back on his healing track. He had a championship fight to start training for.

"It's going to be fine Boo." She said softly and gave his hand a squeeze. "He said you looked good. You're ready for it. You'll heal fairly quickly and then you will be back in the gym in no time." She smiled at him for a second and then put her eyes back on the road.

She looked at the rearview mirror and saw Owen snoozing in his carseat. "Look at the little guy." She told Jake. "I told you those Tims were adorable on him. Now he just needs to start walking." She sighed.

"What do you want for dinner tonight?" She asked. "I can go to the store and grab some things."

Jake smiled at her and kissed her hand. She was making him feel better. "Thanks baby." It helped that she was in his corner. For the surgery and for life. He really felt like he could accomplish anything with that woman at his side.

He looked back at Owen and smiled. "Give it time. He will when he's ready and then you will hate that he's on the move and getting into everything." He smiled at her and sat back in his seat.

"Honestly? I really want Chipotle. I can eat it before I have to start really watching what I eat and start training to be the world champion." He smiled at her. "But if you really want to cook...I'll eat anything." He shrugged.

The few days had passed and it was the morning of his surgery. Jake had to stop eating and drinking the day before so everything was out of his system. He had to be there an hour early to get checked in and ready so he was up at 6am to be there by 7. The surgery was for 8. He got up and put on a pair of Under Armour pants on and a t-shirt with his new Jordans. He was nervous on the drive to the doctor. They had Owen with them because everyone wanted to be there for the surgery. He was also tired. Owen slept in the back as the sun still wasn't up quite yet.

"Then we will get my boo Chipotle." She smiled and took them to the Chipotle near the house so it would be fresh when they got hom. She had him order their meals on the app so she could just run in grab it and run out. It took her back to when she first stated working for him and driving him home after an after party.

Adri got up at five to get Jake's hospital bag ready. She had to get Owen ready for the long day too. She had a small breakfast before Jake woke up because she knew he wasn't able to eat and she didn't want to eat in front of him. She also took care of Max and made sure he had enough food for the day but she would come back when Jake was out of surgery to check on him and let him out.

They were all dressed pretty similarly. They were all in black pants and a tshirt. Jake and Owen were in sweats but Adri had black jeans on. They all had their Nike's on. Owen slept through his clothes change and being put in his carseat. Adri kept rubbing his thigh and holding his hand. It was a quiet car ride. She took a second to give him some encouraging words before they got out of the car. When they did get out of the car, she gave him a tight hug and kiss because it would be a while before he could give her a tight squeeze back.

Jake made a comment about how cool they all looked in their Jordans. It made him smile. He really hoped Owen would be okay at the hospital all day. It couldn't be fun for him plus he was at the stage where he wanted to crawl and play around. If he got too fussy, Amy said she'd take him home.

He gave Adri a big hug when they got out of the car before getting Owen. He thanked her for being so amazing and being his rock. They then got Owen and headed inside for the surgery. They went in and checked in. Amy got there early to stay with Owen so Adri could be with Jake before the surgery. Once they got back to the back, Jake had to change into a hospital gown. He grumbled a bit but the nurse told him that he could put his sweats on the minute he woke up and felt like it. That made it a bit better. The nurse tried to get his IV port started but ended up busting a vein. It hurt a bit but Jake didn't say anything. The nurse apologized, "I'm so sorry. It's probably because you're a bit dehydrated from not being able to have fluids." Jake told her it was okay as she tried again and did the same thing again. Jake looked at Adri. "I'm sorry. I'm going to go in by your thumb." He was already starting to bruise where she stuck him twice already. Finally she got him by his thumb and left the room after telling him that the doctor would be ready in just a little bit for him.

"Well this is starting off well..."

Adri rubbed his cheek and smiled down at him, "She was probably just nervous." She said softly. "You'll be okay. You have to be okay." She told him and sat on the edge of the bed.

She curled up next to him on the bed and held him for a little while, "You're going to go into this surgery and come out a champ. People will think that they put some sort of bionic nerve in you to make you invincible or something." She smiled. She kissed his neck and rubbed his cheek, "I love you."

When the doctor walked in he made a joke about her not being the patient. She sat up and held Jake's hand and listened to the doctor explain everything one last time. Jake was taken down to the operation room and the waiting game began. The surgery could go for an hour or it could last a few hours. It depended on Jake's body and how well the operation was going. Things could be much different when they actually cut into him.

Owen woke up and wanted to eat. The waiting room was small and closed in. The nurse brought in a few toys that kept him entertained for a little while which was heaven sent. Adri also had a few toys and a tablet so he could play soe games on it. So Owen was pretty cool, he didn't fuss too much unless he wanted to be let out of Adri's lap or be picked up.

He moved over so she could join him in the bed. He snuggled close to her and smiled when she said he'd wake up a champ with a bionic nerve. "You think that's against UFC rules and regulations?" He chuckled a bit. "I love you too baby."

Jake smiled when the doctor came in joking with Adri. Once they started to take him for surgery, Jake looked at Adri. "See you soon. I love you. Give O a big hug from daddy." That would be the hard part, not being able to pick him up for a few weeks again. It was torture before. Then Jake was ready and he was off.

Luke and John talked in the waiting room, it was nice they could have each other keep company. Amy talked to Adri and played with Owen. The minutes turned to hours. Amy kept checking her time. "Shouldn't they be done by now?" It was getting to be 11:30. Luke rubbed Amy's back to keep her calm and reassured her that everything was probably fine. She got up and started to pace a bit.

"I will." She smiled and gave him one last kiss before he was off.

She watched pace a bit and tried to distract herself with her phone. She put some filters on Owen with Snapchat and he liked the dog one and would say 'Ma' since he couldn't say Max. She kissed the top of his head and turned him around to look at hima nd give him some kisses.

Twelve rolled around and there was still nothing about Jake. Adri was tempted to see what was going on but at the same time she was afraid that something was going wrong and she didn't want to hear that. She told Jake it would be alright so it would have to be alright. She let Owen down so he could crawl. Then she got up with him and walked with him for a little bit. She kept looking at the door waiting for the doctor to walk in. She needed the doctor to walk in soon.

It was almost one before the doctor finally walked into the waiting room. He smiled a little. "Sorry it took a little longer than planned. He had some scar tissue I figured I'd take care of while I was in there. That way he wouldn't have issues in the future with it. He did really well. There was no real complications with him being under. When I got in there though, there was set of nerve endings...that were very damaged, it probably was the stem of most of his pain. I did what I can with it, we will just have to wait and see how he feels. I am optimistic that he will have little to no pain with that nerve. The others he should be fine with those were not that bad." He looked from all four of them as he talked but focused more on Adri.

"He's still asleep right now. We've been having trouble getting him to wake up. Is that common when he's been under anesthesia?" Amy shrugged, "He's never really had it before that I know of." John felt a little bad he didn't know. "Well everyone reacts to it a bit differently. If he's never had it or doesn't take a lot of meds it may just take longer to get out of his system. I only really want Adri back there until he wakes up. Then anyone can go back." He smiled at everyone.

"We will know a bit more about how Jake feels when he wakes up. We just have to wait and see how his body reacted to the procedure."

Adri let out a sigh of relief. She didn't realize how nervous she was until now. She was happy he was fine. The doctor did more than he went into to do but that was for Jake's benefit. She wanted nothi more than to see him and look into his blue eyes again.

Adri looked at Amy for answer since this was her first big surgery with Jake. She didn't know how he reacted to it. When he said he could go back she passed Owen to Amy, took her phone and followed the doctor to Jake's room.

She was at his side the second she saw him and took his hands in her. It was weird to not get a response. She thought for a moment that she should have brought Owen back but he would have gotten upset if Jake didn't answer him.

"Jake, it's time to wake up Boo. Come on." She said softly and rubbed his cheek and forehead. She pushed his hair back off of his forehead and gave his lips a kiss. "Come on sleeping beauty. Wake up."

Amy gladly took Owen. She was just okay her brother was okay. "Give him a kiss for us." She told Adri.

"Well not one from me..." Luke said with a smile.

Jake was still out for another ten minutes or so then he started to slowly wake up but he was still really groggy. He groaned a bit from the pain and his stomach didn't feel well. "Hey there sexy." He said as he tried to keep his eyes open. "Did they make me a bionic man?" His hand squeezed hers.

She promised to ice him a kiss for Any. She did give him a kiss on the forehead from Any and she kissed him on the lips for her.

She stayed standing and holding his hand and eventually sat down on the edge of the bed and waited for him to wake up. She traced the lines in his palm until his hand twitched and she looked at his face for signs of him waking up.

She smiled, "Hi handsome." She gave him another kiss and rubbed his cheeks happy to see him up. "Yeah they did. You're a badass forever and always."

He kissed her back and smiled. She was always so encouraging. "I'd flex but it would probably hurt." He chuckled a little and tried to keep his eyes open. He still felt really tired.

His smile soon faded. "Babe...am I supposed to feel sick? I feel nauseous?" His hand moved to his stomach and he took a few deep breathes.

"Where is everyone?"

Back
Top Bottom