Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Simple and Smutty (M/F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaZero

Dracula's not an Avenger? That lying fuck!
As the little says l'm in the mood for something quick simple and smutty, maybe short term maybe long term. So long as the emphisis is on feavered frenzied fucking that's all I really care about.

THE KINKS

YES
(Anything in bold is a favorite. Others are negotiable)
dirty talking( Includes name calling)
Sexy slutty clothes
sex somewhere other than a bed
Light bondage
Accents
Sexually aggressive women
tit fucking (and just breast play in general)
Clothed sex
Rough sex
Anal
Oral (giving and getting)
CONSENT
Harems

NO
Things on here are non negotiable

Rape
Incest
Anything involving bodily waste.
Blood
D/S relationships.

Plots
A few simple ideas. Open to others if you have. If something catches your interest don't hesitate to PM me.

Tropical Getaway
A successful business man needs to get away the Huss and bussel of New York so he books a two week vacation in Bora Bora.
Once there he meetstwo wealthy heiresses staying in the cabana next door to him. The girls invite him over for a few drinks and it isn't long before the three of them end up in a sweaty lust fuled threesome.

Genie I a bottle
A down on his luck slob finds a magic bottle containing a super sexy genie Feeling incredibly self conscious he wishs for a massive cock, the ability to cum buckets and the stamina to use it all.
Having completed her task the genie decides to check out her handy work. After all she's been stuck in a bottle for a thousand years, and even a genie has needs.

Seeking NSA Fun
One Friday night a lonely man replies to a Craigslist add and much to his surprise receives a reply containing the address of a swanky uptown hotel and a short message "Cum get me."
A little over an hour later he was knocking on the door of a luxury penthouse and the door swung open to reveal her sporting nothing but a robe.

Overdue Collection
When he was late with his rent for the third straight month he had expected a visit from his land landy. What he hadn't expected was for her to show up demanding overdue payments, and she wasn't looking for money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom