Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxF plot ideas + (craving detailed Bj)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I just updated my f list for those who already know me lol

anyway I'm looking to rp through pm my posts are roughly 3-5 paragraphs but I do my best to at least match my partners post length I'm very discriptive and detailed in my rp if you are also that is a plus just no one liner as I need something to build off I can rp anywhere from 20-80 in favor of story to 80/20 in favor of smut it all depends on the rp also If you have any rp suggestions please let me know so on with the ideas

Also really craving a good detail Bj senairio

CRAVING
Gloryhole hook up
I am really craving a good detailed Bj but that won't be the main focus of it basically my character goes to a club and they have a gloryhole stall in the bathroom where he finds your character my character who later offers money to yours who could accept due to the need to pay off debts they can go to his place to a public park a movie theater the beach and can have sex im open to ideas and suggestions they could find out they are cousins or something for all I care lol

The ticket
Your character gets pulled over by a cop (my character ) and in order not to go to jail or get a ticket decides to submit to what the cop says lol short but again I'm open to ideas and suggestions

More plots to come ...

Scenarios

High school seniors
Step brother and step sister
prostitute pickup
Cosplay at comicon
Hotel hook up
Drugged
Spring break

More to come ...
And if you have any to suggest pm me

Status