Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Get off my lawn! Damn kids.

This is where I will dump character ideas/designs/etc. that may or may not be usable for other roleplays.

Also going to dump general ideas in here as well as my kinks and the like.

-I'm trash and I love it. I love Rule 34 and Au's

-I do so love torturing and tormenting my characters. To an extent, it gets kinda grim and boring if there's nothing happening but torture and stuff

-I don't like pure smut RP. I like my RP to be more story based and the smut to be something that happens on the side.

-one of my top peeves must be the immense dislike of insta-love and insta-romance as well as the victim of something traumatic like rape falling in instant love with their captor or growing to like it or acting like the traumatic event never happened.

--------------
Stuff I like

-AUs
-Fandom settings, canons, and fandom-inspired RPs, fandom Aus
- Canon x canon, Canon x OC, OCx OC
-Story-driven RPs
- M\M, F\M, F\F\F, F\F
-Nonconsensual elements (Kidnapping, rape, etc.)
-BDSM
-Titanfall 2
-Titan\pilot relationships, taboo and hot
-non human robots
-Rough sex
-Switch Characters
-toys
-Darker plots and themes
-Torture (just no killing my character or removing limbs)
-Slavery\Pets with the one being the 'pet' being unwilling and not being 'and she\he\it grows to love it' type
-Anthros, real anthros, not humans with animal ears and tails
-Non-human partners
-gags, the ring and bit gag being my top favs
-Obsessive Relationships
-Passionate sex
-Bondage
-gore (with in reason)
-Medical
-Rape
-Abuse Of Trust
-AUs
-consensual

Things I have no interest in

-Insect
- Scat/Watersports
- Vore
-One Liners
- Being ditched
-Killing my characters (killing NPCs is fine)
-Harems
-Slutty characters
-Purely submissive characters, also known as door mats. A character that just lays there and allow other characters to do what ever they want to them is a massive turn off
-Monster boys\girls
-Humans with animal ears and tails
-Bestiality
-human only RP
-vampires\werewolves\shifters\demons\angels
-supernatural
-fantasy
-any school based
-Futa
-Anime
-femboys
-traps
-Historical
-Unrealistic proportions
-excessive amounts of body fluids

------------------------

Maybe its the lack of sleep but the bunnies are bit more active then usual.

-Kinda of a crack idea, not meant to be taken 100% seriously at all. The IMC uncovered an alien artifact and hauls it off to their research compound, fiddles with it but it appears to be inherit at first then begins to give off unstable energy signatures and command, after thinking it over in record time, order to have it hauled back to the cavern where it was discovered and the cavern blown so its buried. The reasoning is they do not want another Fold weapon on their hands. Its impossible to harvest a planet for resources when they've pulled a Death Star and blown the damn thing up.

The Militia get the jump on them as they are setting it up to be taken back. Firefight ensues and a few stray rounds hit it, smashing through the rusted metal and breaking the containment around the star drive and causing it to severely malfunction. In other words it goes BOOM!

In a nut shell it reduces all the Titans in the thankfully small blast radius into much smaller versions of themselves. Think of going from twenty feet tall to seven feet tall. The whole why and how don't matter, its crack after all. You know, not meant to be taken seriously.

Then my mind goes for the dark side of it...............

The agony they would have been in, I have no words to properly describe it. The alien tech would not only have rearranged some of their internal structures, it would have been compacting their endoskeletons causing fractures every where. The lucky ones would have passed out right off the bat. The not so lucky ones would have not only heard the soft pops, snaps and creaks of their internal structures being rearranged. They would have felt it.

When they come to they sure as the hell will be in a word of fresh pain.

What the Militia to do with mini Titans? The IMC would want to experiment on theirs much to the horror of their pilots which might lead to some IMC pilots defecting to the Militia, taking their Titans with them

Back
Top Bottom