Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hair color thread.

W

wheelchairman31

What is your favorite hair color?

I prefer ladies with Blonde Hair.

I don't have a real preference. Men can be blonde, dark, somewhere in between... I do like a fairer complexion but again it depends on the whole look.

I like people that take care of their hair. Doesn't matter what color, length or style, I just like when it looks neat.

I like dark brown or black hair on guys, I don't mind the length as long as its properly taken care of.

I like dark hair and light eyes. I prefer nice shoulder length to be honest, kind of like Icabod Crane on Sleepy Hollow. He's hot! But that wasn't the question......

I am not all that particular about hair color, though I will confess a fondness for redheads, both playing as and against them. Hell, it's my go to when I dye my hair.

I do have a preference for men with long hair, which is not always easy to satisfy. I am actually a fan of the current "manbun" trend (even if the name is dumb as hell. Fragile masculinity much?). I find it just as sexy to imagine a man pulling his hair out of the bun, and shaking his head until it looks tussled and wild, as I do with women.

I'm a sucker for unnaturally blonde hair on people with spooky aesthetics. I also love bright, exciting, unnatural colors.
I also like my hair either elvenly long and flat or VERY BIG AND POOFY CURLY, no in between~

For me, blond is #1. I love it. But I appreciate all hair colors

Back
Top Bottom